Jardiniere Flowers Reviews

Jardiniere Flowers 4

Jenna · Married on 05/01/2010

3.8
      2.5

I can see where some of the other reviewers are coming from - I scheduled my first meeting with Kathie in advanca and when I arrived the day of our meeting, she had no recollection of it, and I had to wait 30 minutes until she was done with another client. That being said, once we met, she was great, and had some great suggestions. The flowers turned out beautiful for my wedding centerpieces, and some were so amazing that people asked if they were even real. We used the same flowers for the brunch the next day and they looked like they had just been picked! Even with the bit of unorganization, I would still highly recommend Kathie and Jardiniere's - she delivered on the day I needed her and exceeded my expectations with the flowers!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Jana · Married on 05/25/2013

3.6
      3.5

Kathie is a very nice person with passion for flowers, however, she's a little disorganized. During our meetings she got often distracted by other people and phone calls, email conversation was an issue too. I was in doubt if everything will work out but everything turned out good for our wedding day. We had a few changes on our guest list but Kathie was very helpful to keep everything on budget and even gave us a military discount. Overall, we were very pleased with the products provided by Jardiniere for our small wedding and would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/06/2013

3.0

Had wavering confidence in vendor during planning process but ultimately was satisfied with final products. Bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were visibly browning by middle of wedding, though. Vendor sometimes took 3-4+ days to respond to e-mail and at times was distracted by phone calls, etc. during planning meetings.

Sent on 04/03/2013

Linda · Married on 10/10/2015

2.5

I did very much like Kathie and she did give me some great advice on my decisions. My wedding bouquet was perfect, absolutely beautiful. The flowers for my hair, centerpiece flowers and the boutonnieres were perfect. I loved all the flowers I had ordered, the issue I had was with the vases/centerpiece bowls. I gave Kathie pictures of exactly what I wanted and we went over everything in person many times, the two glass vases were to be tall and clear. The flowers were in these milky white plastic, looked like milk jugs....awful. The centerpieces were to be in these beautiful silver paul revere bowls, which Kathie showed me in person. I was extremely disappointed when I found out again they were PLASTIC.....I did not order or pay for Plastic. I wanted my guests to have a beautiful centerpiece to bring home along with a keepsake, the vases and bowls were horrible. Having showed Kathie pictures and she specifically handed me bowls & vases that were to be used but did not receive, I was very heartbroken that they were plastic. I especially wanted my sister to have a beautiful keepsake bowl of my wedding & not some cheapy plastic bowl you would throw away. I really liked and trusted Kathie so I was even more disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

First I want to wish you a very happy anniversary! How quickly the year has gone by! I'm so very happy to hear your wedding bouquet and flowers were perfect and that my advice was helpful. I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the silver bowls. Real silver revere bowls are something I have never carried and wouldn't have been in the budget we were working with but I am very sorry that the centerpiece flowers were in containers you were not happy with. I do not recall you mentioning a keepsake giveway and wish you had mentioned this sooner about your sister so we could have reviewed it. Wishing you the very best, Kathie

Rachel · Married on 08/30/2008

3.0

I loved my flowers for the wedding. Kathie was however, not the easiest person to deal with cause she is a little disorganized. But if you know this going into it, it will be fine. If you are a super anal bride and want complete control over every little detail and want a florist who's going to be at your beckon call then they are not the ones for you. Their prices are pretty hard to beat. I got quotes for almost triple from other florists in the Portsmouth area.

Sent on 10/22/2008

caitlin · Married on 09/21/2014

3.2
      1.0
      3.5

The most work I had to put into the wedding was the flowers. While very responsive to questions and emails. I ended up w flowers I didn't like at quality that not meet the price .

Sent on 10/28/2014

Maggie · Married on 08/03/2012

3.2
      2.0

The actual flowers provided on our wedding day were beautiful. Communication was sometimes an issue. Also, we never received an actual bill detailing what was purchased. Furthermore, we called in our credit card number to pay our balance but it was charged without first receiving a bill. Overall we were pleased with the end product but the service along the way was bumpy.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Breanne · Married on 07/18/2008

2.2
      1.0

The flowers were gorgeous, but the owner was difficult to deal with, as she always seemed too busy to help me. You could tell that she had a lot going on and was always interrupted when we had meetings.

Sent on 02/04/2009

Lillian · Married on 08/30/2008

2.0

I was disapointed with this florist. I felt the florist strayed from my vision and created her own. She came two hours early, which was a problem, since it was a hot day and the flowers had a hard time staying fresh. She also forgot a boutiniere the day of the wedding so she had to take one from my bouquet (although I'm sure I still got charged for it). The boutinieres also were very fragile and some broke before the ceremony. I also found her difficult to get in touch with throughout the process.

Sent on 10/02/2008