Janet's Bridal Reviews

3 Reviews for Janet's Bridal

• Devon

Devon Fuller · Getting married on 02/08/2020

Great Experience

Janet was great! And very knowledgeable! Her dresses range in price from about $1100-$2000. We also ordered all of our bridesmaid dresses through her. Her customer service was the best I have received at any bridal shop.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2011

Anything you want, Janet has. She makes sure you are happy with your choice. If she doesn't have it, she is more than willing to order it for you! She will even work after hours with you if you make an appointment. My wedding was perfect with Janet's help! :)

Sent on 06/19/2012

Janet's Bridal's reply:

Melissa thank you so much for your review! I am so glad we were able to work with you for your wedding day!

Moriah · Married on 06/02/2006

Janet's bridal does fabulous work. She has provided numerous dresses for both of my sisters and I over the years in addition to my mothers wedding dress in 1976! Tradition shouldn't be broken. You will never go wrong with her immaculate choices from market!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Janet's Bridal's reply:

Hi Moriah! It is always a pleasure working with your family! You girls are too sweet! Thank you so much for your review!