93 Reviews for Janet Lanza Photography

Canvas (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

Janet beyond exceeded our expectations! She made us completely comfortable during the photo shoot, and was great in giving direction on how to pose and where to stand/look. She was very creative and had so many ideas while still capturing the overall look that we wanted. The actual pictures were above and beyond what we ever imagined! We have so many beautiful pictures to choose from and they were ready in less than 2 weeks!!! Highly HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Janet was amazing from the first time we met her. She has such a calming presence and makes you feel at ease during such a stressful time. She understood the vibe of the images we wanted to create right away. The day of the wedding, Janet was great. Made everything run so smoothly and captured INCREDIBLE images. We just received our wedding photos, and they exceeded all expectations. THEY ARE AMAZING! I highly highly would recommend Janet!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Janet and her team are amazing to work with! It was great getting to know her during our engagement shoot. We went to my venue a month before to scope out good locations for the day of our wedding. She is very professional and does beautiful work. It is hard to pick the photos for our wedding album because there are so many good ones! People who view my pictures only have good things to say about them! She is a pleasure to work with and helps you keep on schedule. She is a women with many skills. She helped button and sew a button on my dress when I needed help! You will not be disappointed with her!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Janet and her staff are very acommidating and professional when it came to capuring our special day. I loved how fast she was able to show us some of our photos from earlier that day. The detail she capured and the direction she gave during the day to make our photos pop was great. I can not wait to use her again in the coming years as our little family grows!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you want PHENOMENAL photos PLEASE book with Janet. She’s amazing and very personable. She understands your needs and works with you to capture ever photo you want. She will go out of her way to make your dreams come true!!! Janet is worth every penny and is someone I will also contact for future photographs. I can not thank her enough for everything she has done for me and my husband. We love you Janet!

Profile Picture Lyndzi, 8/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Janet! Janet organized the entire day and kept everything going and on schedule so I did not have to worry about a thing! After the formal shots, Janet took many wonderful candid photos at the ceremony and reception. The photos are numerous and absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Janet and her team are simply THE best! She did both our engagement and wedding pictures, and we could not be more ecstatic with how they turned out. Janet is so creative, kind, and professional. She made us instantly feel comfortable in front of the camera. On the day of our wedding, she ensured that everything ran smoothly and on time... even when there were thousands of people around Princeton's campus where we had our first look! Janet and her team captured every moment of our day beautifully. Not to mention her organization and turn-around time is so quick! The same-day edit she had on display at our reception for our guests (and us!) to see was amazing. We just got back from our honeymoon a week ago, and we already have all of our pictures in hand (

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Janet took our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be more thrilled with how they have come out. She has a quick turn around time and her passion for photography shows through her work. We would highly recommend Janet's photography services to anyone looking for a photographer that will give you a very personalized experience.

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Janet and her team were absolutely wonderful from beginning to end of our wedding day. She put same day edits up on a screen during our reception and posted them for us the next day. She is professional, timely, talented and easy to work with. Her pictures are beautiful. There’s really not more a bride can ask for!

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Janet is truly amazing! She has a true professional ease about her that makes everyone feel extremely comfortable. She captured every moment of our day perfectly and was a huge factor in the success of our day! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Her photos are beautiful and her talent cannot be matched!

Profile Picture Lora, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

As a bride that is also a wedding professional, I was very particular about what vendors I hired for my wedding day and hiring Janet was a no brainer. It is not often you find a photographer that is both creative and extremely professional and Janet is exactly that. She is fantastic about communicating with her brides, especially leading up to the big day. She wants to make sure everything is planned as best as it can be so there is enough time to capture those precious moments that will last forever. Your actual wedding day can be very overwhelming but there is something so calming about Janet's personality that makes everything perfect. I am so happy with my pictures, that I am having a very hard time picking my final photos for my album, a problem I am lucky to have. Thank you Janet for everything you have done. My family and I are so happy with everything.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Book with Janet in advance! She gets booked up quickly but she is definitely worth it! She will work with you throughout the process to ensure your day is properly documented with the pictures you want and more. A preview of your pictures will be up on facebook the night of your event and she is very quick to have your final wedding photos back to you as well.

Profile Picture Michele, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We knew from the time we got engaged that Janet had to be our wedding photographer! From seeing her pictures online and getting so many recommendations for her! Her creativity and expertise truly shows that this is what she loves to do! Our photos that we have seen so far are so beautiful and capture our day perfectly! We highly recommend Janet for your upcoming wedding and/or other shoots you may need! I know for sure we will be using her again in the near future!

Mr. And Mrs. Kline

Profile Picture Mary, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Janet was simply amazing !!! So easy to work with and so nice ! She made everything so comfortable! Our day turned out Perfect and she captured every beautiful moment of it ! We love Janet !!!

Profile Picture Hashiry, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If a picture is worth 1,000 words, then I should take about 300,000 words to tell you how remarkable Janet Lanza is! I'll try my best to shorten it... Janet and her team of photographers are phenomenal at what they do, and they work so seamlessly with your other vendors that you barely notice the work they are doing together. Janet knows exactly what she wants to capture in each photograph - the image, the mood, the lighting - and her vision never disappoints. From our engagement photos on a rainy, autumn day to our gorgeous, sunny, end of summer wedding, Janet's photos far exceeded our expectations. She is a true professional, keeping in touch before your big day, relaxing you on your big day and staying in touch after your big day. We feel so very lucky to have worked with her and her team on our wedding day and would not imagine working with anyone else!
- Amanda & Jim, Married 9/2/2016

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Janet Lanza took absolutely beautiful and breathtaking photos of my daughter's August 20, 2016 wedding. I am overjoyed at how beautiful and unique they are and I have been proudly sharing them with everyone I see. Janet's calm and professional demeanor went a long way to make the day seamless. Every picture was beyond beautiful. She captured the entire day magically and it is going to be very difficult selecting an album. I would highly recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding or any other special event.

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you're considering any other photographer, think again! Janet is truly one of a kind and is the most creative person I have ever worked with. Not only is she talented at what she does, but her level of professionalism as well as attentiveness to your needs is unmatched to any other. She truly captured everything I could ever ask for on my wedding day and I could not be any more pleased! I HIGHLY reccomend her! My pictures were absolutely breathtaking!

Profile Picture Diamond, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We knew we wanted Janet as our photographer the moment we saw her pictures on Facebook. Janet’s experience and expertise in wedding photography was evident as she helped navigate our wedding day while capturing every important moment. From the details to traditional pictures, Janet has an eye for beautiful photography. We are so pleased with our pictures and Janet was a pleasure to have at our special day!

Profile Picture User6938663, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Janet and her team did a phenomenal job catching every moment of our wedding day. Our pictures came out beautiful! We both do not have enough good things to say.. Professional, efficient, and most importantly made our day so fun! Our experience was out of this world and we were so lucky to have Janet there to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There really are not enough words to describe Janet Lanza Photography. The value, the professionalism, but most importantly the beauty of her artwork. Every moment was captured to perfectly. We are beyond thrilled at how wonderful our wedding photos turned out. It was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Francesca, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints

Janet is the best!!! She is amazing to work with and is so professional. I ran into some issues with the transportation on the day of the wedding that put the wedding into a bit of a time crunch. Janet made sure we were able to get all of the pictures that we had wanted, and they came out incredible even with the limited time! Thanks to her I was able to remain calm in an otherwise stressful situation. Not to mention, I absolutely love our pictures! Her work is phenomenal and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture User6064248, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums

Janet and her husband, Mike, shot our wedding. They did such an incredible job I can't figure out which pictures I don't want in our album! Every single shot was great!!
Lovely people who are so passionate about their work, they make you feel so at ease in front of the camera. They captured our day so well and candidly that our album will help us relive it again and again. So grateful for them and thrilled I had them shoot our wedding.

Profile Picture Janet, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Janet and Darryl were great! I leaned heavily on Janet's expertise while setting up the schedule for the day. She was right on the money we had plenty of time to get the photos we wanted at a leisurely pace without the stress that is so hard to avoid on any wedding day. Not only did Janet help to make our day a fun filled event for the two of us, but the photographs she took were amazing, and we couldn't help but go back and look at them again and again. We couldn't have been happier with the results!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/4/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Flush Mount

Janet and her team were absolutely wonderful! From the first meeting to the end of our wedding day she and her team we're professional, fun and easy to work with. They were able to capture so many beautiful and special memories! I am still getting compliments on my amazing pictures!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Janet Lanza is an amazing photographer to work with. I had previously worked with her while I was a bridesmaid in two other friends weddings and knew that she was the right photographer for me. Prior to my wedding she sat down with me and walked me through the whole process, including her opinion about timing, location, etc (when I was stuck). The day of the wedding she came to the hotel where I was getting ready and was very calming, and at times, I didn't even know she was there! When things started to get hectic during the first look she kept everything under control and made sure that I didn't get too stressed. The amazing thing about Janet is that she begins editing pictures during the reception (where she has another person taking pictures of the party) and shows a bunch of them on a little screen during the reception! She also continued to post pictures for the next few days after the wedding, and I couldn't be happier with her product! Her pictures are stunning, and captured my day perfectly. I just got back from my honeymoon a week ago and will be going to her tomorrow to pick up a thumb drive of pictures. I would absolutely recommend Janet Lanza to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/7/15, 1 Review