45 Reviews for Jane Kelly Floral

Aisle Decor (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
45 Jane Kelly Floral Reviews

Jane Kelly did the floral for our September wedding and it was all absolutely stunning! In the initial meeting with Kelly, she came up with so many incredible ideas and truly brought my vision to life! As soon as the flowers arrived on our wedding day, I started crying at how beautiful they were. Kelly took part of my grandmother and mother's wedding dresses and incorporated them into my bouquet, which was so special and also helped me surprise my maid of honor with a photo charm in her bouquet as well. We were truly blown away by Jane Kelly's work and are so happy we chose them for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was awesome getting to work with this group! They do beautiful work, and they were super flexible in helping us choose what we wanted for our day! They were very committed to making us happy.

Profile Picture Alayna, 9/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Kelly was amazing to work with and we absolutely loved the work that she did! The flowers were beautiful! I highly recommend working with Kelly. She is so nice and personable, and her work is gorgeous!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Kelly was absolutely fantastic to work with! She was very accommodating and really worked with me to understand my vision. She also allowed me to incorporate personal touches (some pods from my family's back yard and a crystal that belonged to my father) and put the same love and thought into creating my vision as I did. She's not only incredibly talented, but is also easy going and fun to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Jane Kelly Floral. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Abbey, 2/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Love what Jane Kelly Floral is doing for our wedding! So prompt with responses, open to ideas, and listens closely to my requests. They have been nothing but awesome in this process! Can't wait to see the venue!

Profile Picture User5356243, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Kelly was AMAZING to work with. Floral was something I knew nothing about and I had met with 5 or so vendors to try and get some sort of an idea on floral. Jane Kelly Floral was actually the last vendor I met with and I was so happy I did. They actually gave me recommendations and showed me QUALITY vases and designs that were fitting with my overall theme. Every other florist I met with would always tell me well it depends what you like, when I needed that push and recommendation. Floral arrangements were perfect the day of and they delivered my vision. My bouquet had a bit more greenery in it than I would have liked, but it was something that was so minor. They are a great partner and deliver unique floral arrangements and bouquets for what you are looking for at a very reasonable price. They are able to work with you in your budget that you need.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Jane Kelly floral was fantastic! We wanted minimalistic flowers that included mainly baby's breath and lavender - Kelly was super wonderful about advising us of additions that would be beautiful and still within the same theme. They provided us with flowers that even now, a month after the wedding, have dried beautifully and can still be displayed in our home! She used a combination of fresh and high-quality, realistic silk (which I didn't even notice until super close inspection just before I walked down the aisle!) - this enabled the flowers to remain gorgeous throughout the entire evening. They even provide a 2nd complimentary boutineer for the groom, and were able to personalize it by wiring in a minion figurine as a surprise to my husband. We received tons of compliments on the flowers and were thrilled with their service!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/5/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Absolutely wonderful! Kelly was so friendly and wonderful to work with and extremely knowledgeable! The centerpieces were stunning and just as I pictured in my head! The staff was also all so wonderful that met us at the church the day of! All around excellent experience with Jane Kelly and would highly recommend them to future brides!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/15/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Flowers were one thing where I definitely had no idea what I wanted. I went to Jane Kelly's Studio and talked through my style, our wedding style and what our budget was. She came up with great ideas and let us bring in some of our own vases, which definitely cut down on cost. Some of the flowers came out of the bouquets after the ceremony, which was only about an hour after we had received them, but it was easy just to put them back in the bouquet.

Flowers are definitely something that are a lot of money and the thing that people may not remember the most, but Jane Kelly's work is worth it!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery

Jane Kelly Floral created the most unique and beautiful flowers for my daughter's outdoor wedding. Kelly was a joy to work with, and she perfected captured my daughter's vision for her most special day. I had so many people commenting on how beautiful the flowers were, and I even caught an aunt in the act of trying to make off with one of the centerpieces! Words can't express how happy we are with Kelly's design process, as well as the end result.

Profile Picture Jill, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can not say enough great things about Jane Kelly Floral! Not only is Kelly so easy to work with and very responsive, she is extremely talented! The table settings looked stunning and my bouquet was perfection. I received so many compliments on my flowers it was crazy. It was everything I ever wanted.

Profile Picture Katrina, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jane Kelly was one of my favorite vendors to work with. From our first meeting at a bridal show, I knew that she had a style that was similar to mine. When I met with her at her office, her attention to detail was apparent, and I was blown away by all of the details that she considered that had never entered my mind. When I had to revise the floral budget, she worked with me through multiple revisions so that I would still be able to achieve my vision but remain in budget. She provided flowers for the tables, beautiful mercury glass candles, and stunning decor. More then anything, she is a true artist, and I was so blown away by how amazing the flowers looked for my bridal party. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Maja, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Jane Kelly Floral was an absolute dream to work with. Very flexible and easy to communicate with!
I showed Kelly only a few pictures of what I had envisioned for my big day and was blown away by the bouquets and floral arrangements she created. They fit it in just perfectly with the rustic-romantic feel I had hoped for. Simply put, Jane Kelly was just the BEST to work with!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jane Kelly Floral was AMAZING! I am not familiar with different types of flowers, and went in with only a few things I really wanted. Kelly was great at our initial meeting with showing me different ideas - I also didn't have a huge budget and she helped with finding more budget conscious options that still looked fantastic! She was very helpful throughout the process as well in getting back to us promptly with questions or changes. Once the flowers were delivered on the wedding day I was beyond pleased! I was not able to have as much floral as I wanted at my wedding, but what I did have made a HUGE impact on the venue and ceremony space. :-)

Profile Picture Heather, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kelly at Jane Kelly Floral is an extremely talented florist who is also one of the nicest people you will meet! Kelly has went above and beyond for me for several wedding events in the past year and my actual wedding day recently.Kelly is able to take your vision and make it 100x better than you ever pictured it. She was always super quick to answer questions throughout the planning process, as well as make several changes/updates to our floral plan without any issue. I could not be more pleased with my wedding day floral and the overall look at our venue. Kelly was a huge part in making my wedding day beautiful and I am so grateful! You will not be disappointed if you hire Jane Kelly Floral!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Its amazing how I could give them a small idea of what I'm looking for and they arrive at the church even more beautiful than I could have imagined. JaneKelly provided all the flowers for my bridal party and parents, as well as a couple beautiful floral arrangements for the ceremony. They offered rental vases as well as delivery to the make the day go smoothly. We are so glad we chose JaneKelly for our wedding flowers!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/7/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Jane Kelly Floral was a great vendor to work with. My husband and I are not "flower people," so Jane & Kelly took our Pinterest ideas and ran with it. They are able to work within a budget, making our day beautiful without breaking the bank. They allowed my mother-in-law to pick up the flowers, which was an added bonus. They labeled everything well and it was easy to figure all our bouquets and boutonnieres out with ease. The best bonus - the groom gets two boutonnieres, as the first one is inevitably destroyed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Although I haven't had my wedding yet, Jane Kelly Floral has been great to work with on my flowers! They are responsive to my needs, extremely quick with responding to emails, and were willing to work with my budget. They even agreed to set up a my centerpieces without additional set up charge! They are a great, professional business to work with for your wedding day.

Profile Picture User4795337, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The bouquets Jane Kelly made were a favorite part of the big day! When I saw them, I was beyond impressed! Jane Kelly took my vision and made it happeN!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did an amazing job with my flowers! I also had some last minute changes and there was no hesitation or any grief, they just did what needed to be done. Also my flowers lasted for a long time after the wedding! I would definitely use them again for any floral needs.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jane Kelly was simply incredible. They took my vision and blew it up and away into a different dimension of beauty! Their designs were stunning at every turn and our guests have been raving! Could not have been more perfect. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture User5393616, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jane Kelly was absolutely wonderful to work with for our July wedding! They were attentive to listening to what we envisioned our day to be and shared ideas to make it all become a reality. They were always quick to get back to us when we needed advice or clarification on what we discussed. They do beautiful work and definitely treat their customers as a top priority!

Profile Picture User3585396, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jane Kelly Floral did a beautiful job on our flowers and decorations for our wedding day. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning their wedding day.

Profile Picture User5403478, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jane Kelly met with me to go over my likes, preferences, etc. as far as floral arrangements. We were able to come up with arrangements based on my ideas and preferences and then their added input for the details I didn't have a preference on and the details I had no idea about. They got a proposal back to me within a week. I was able to shop around, but found that their work was worth the price. I was extremely happy with the floral arrangements on the day of the wedding. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were beautiful and elegant. I would highly recommend using Jane Kelly Floral for your florist for any event, especially for a wedding!

Profile Picture Lucy , 7/4/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jane Kelly Floral did an absolutely amazing job with my small budget! They worked very hard to keep the price down but the quality high. Kelly was great to work with and very creative. I told her what my vision was and she was able to come up with a ton of different ideas to match it. I would definitively recommend them to anyone. Beautiful job!

Profile Picture katie, 7/4/15, 3 Reviews