99 Reviews for Janay A Eco Bridal

Garters (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
99 Janay A Eco Bridal Reviews

Janay did a wonderful job! She help with all the little details from putting wireing in the boob area to help keep the girls up to the perfect Earrings and necklace to match!

Profile Picture Krysta, 5/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janae is so talented! From my first fitting to my last she paid attention to every small detail on my wedding dress to ensure it was the perfect fit!

Profile Picture Natalie , 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janay was great to work with! She took her time with my dress to make sure it was perfect. The turnaround time was so quick and her work was incredible! My dress fit me perfectly once Janay was finished! I would definitely recommend and trust Janay with your beautiful wedding gown!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Janay did an absolutely beautiful job on my dress! I honestly had some doubts after I bought the dress about whether it was “the one” and thought about buying another, but after taking it to Janay, she transformed the dress into the dress of my dreams. It was totally perfect for the day- we had a semi-casual brunch, but as the bride, you still want to look perfect, and Janay really made me feel stunning. The dress fit like a glove, and all the changes she made were stunning. I got so many compliments, and it was so great to know NO ONE else will ever have that dress because she essentially made it one of a kind! I can not recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved working with Janay. Before walking into her shop, I was a stressed out, anxious bride with a wedding 8 weeks away and a dress that needed some delicate attention. My dress wasn't an heirloom or one that needed major reconstruction, but that didn't matter. Janay immediately treated it, and me, with the utmost respect and care. I was put at ease in her shop. She put me at ease. She has a very calming and warm presence. I felt completely confident in her ability and I was not disappointed. I had several fitting appointments with her and each time I went in she had helpful advice and styling suggestions (no necklace, clip hair bling above up-do and veil below, buy ballroom dancing shoes for comfort and stretch, use a crochet hook to help with buttons, use lots of fashion tape, to name a few). Out of all the seamstresses I took my dress to for a consultation, Janay was the only one who didn't cut corners. She buttoned every button, pinned up different bustle options, let me prance around and take lots of pictures, she fluffed tulle, she even got on the ground and hand removed lace so I could see how she would hem my gown. She does impeccable detail work and she can spot a loose bead or stray thread from a mile away. She did so many things that showed not only her experience but her attention to brides and making their dress work for them. She was very affordable, worked well within my time restriction, and she never made me feel like my wants were unattainable. I loved how my wedding dress fit, and looked, and I have Janay to thank.

Profile Picture Christy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I purchased my dress off the rack (shout out to Savvy Bridal!) but it didn't fit completely so I definitely needed some alterations. I loved my dress of course but after taking my dress to Janay for alterations and once they were all complete- Wow! I loved it even more!! At the first consultation, Janay was very enthusiastic and confident about the alterations, which made me feel even more excited about my dress. She was very kind to my mom and me with every meeting and had many ideas and details to add to the dress to make it absolutely perfect. She knows exactly what looks right. It was a two piece dress and the bottom was too big- she made it fit me perfectly! She also fixed the top of my dress so that it fit more comfortably. She added beading, added beautiful trim to the bottom to make a larger and softer look to the train, took the zipper off of the back of my dress and made it more secure with clasps, added a bustle, and added a tulle petticoat to give it more flair. Over all, I loved every single detail and all of the time she put into my wedding dress :). Janay even offered to take complimentary bridal portraits for me! I would highly recommend her for any alterations. Thank you for all you did to make my dress so amazing, Janay!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I found Janay on Google as one of the top rated dress tailors in town; she did NOT disappoint! She was so sweet and fun to work with. I needed my wedding dress hemmed at the bottom and the sides taken in a bit. My dress was perfect, and I felt like a princess on my wedding day. She was prompt, friendly, professional, and relateable. 10/10 would recommend and HAVE recommended :-) I was also very impressed by her custom gowns; they're gorgeous and she has a great eye!

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janay is so welcoming, personable and professional. She really takes the time to get to know you and help you make the alterations you want, even if you may not know what that is going in. I had never worked with a tailor before so I really didn't know what I wanted for my wedding dress, but she gave her expert opinion and helped me make my dress my own. Her space is so charming - love the cozy way she designed her studio, showcasing other local business owners jewelry and hair pieces. I even purchased my wedding jewelry at her studio. Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janay is amazing! With only the month before my wedding, she performed alterations on almost every part of my dress. She suggested creative ways to improve the dress, and it ended up looking even better than I had imagined. She cared a lot about making sure that everything was just perfect, even replacing the zipper in two days since she noticed the original one was not very strong.
Janay is very sweet, and I very much enjoyed working with her. I'm so glad I took my dress there!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Janay was so amazing to work with! Janay added straps to my dress and added the bustle. Because my dress fit tight and she was THE ONLY person that was able to help me zip and button it all the way up, I also had Janay come out on my wedding day to help me get into my dress. I am so glad that I had her there on my wedding day. She steamed all of the dresses the day of the wedding, altered a bridesmaids dress straps, sewed on a groomsman button that had fallen off and even stayed to help clean and pack things up after the ceremony. MOST importantly, Janay was there to patch up my long beautiful layered train after it got caught and ripped off under the wheel of a golf cart (we were riding a golf cart to take pictures in the field). This happened 1 hour before the ceremony and I don't know what I would have done if Janay wouldn't have been there to help fix it! No one could tell that anything had happened to my dress. I am so thankful that I picked Janay for my alterations and my wedding day. I highly recommend Janay!

Photo for Janay A Eco Bridal Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Maria, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janay was amazing and brought my dream dress to light! She is extremely knowledgeable and knows exactly what will work and what won't! My dress was unique and Janay took all my visions and turned them to reality. Look no further for the best seamstress in the metro!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janay is absolutely wonderful! I first went to her for a bridesmaids dress and she was extremely helpful in figuring out what needed to be done. She listened to all of my concerns and helped find economically conscious solutions. The dress turned out perfectly. I was so pleased that I went back to her for my own wedding dress. I ended up buying a sample gown that was 2 sizes too big for me so there was a lot of work to be done. Not only was there a lot to be done but it was quite complex work. Janay had to resize the armholes and take off delicate lace cap sleeves and sew them back on as well as take in the more of the delicate lace from the chest, back, and rest of the gown. I was concerned that the dress might be too large and complicated to alter. Janay made is sound like it was no problem and sure enough, it turned out perfectly. The dress fit like a glove and it certainly wouldn't have been possible without Janay! Now, a month later, I went back to Janay for another bridesmaid dress and although I haven't picked it up yet, there's no doubt in my mind that it will fit perfectly. If you need alternations, I cannot recommend Janay enough. From her bright personality to her adorable shop with dedicated parking, the entire experience is always a pleasure.

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janay is the most important, amazing, wonderful person I know. She was kind, patient, and very fantastic at what she does. I give her the highest of praises. I would recommend her to everyone that wants a dress handmade.

Profile Picture Christian , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Janay was truly one of the most special parts of planning my wedding. We met early in the process when I was not sure what type of gown I wanted, but I knew that I wanted to use my mother's gown in some way. After the first meeting, Janay had designed a perfect gown for me --uniquely mine but re-incorporated my heirloom gown! Janay was helpful and responsive throughout the whole process and visiting her studio for fittings is one of my favorite memories from my wedding planning process. Not only is she quick to respond and wonderful to work with, she is a talented artist and she is extremely warm and fun. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Janay A Eco bridal.

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Janay is a wonderfully talented designer. She custom made my dream wedding dress. She was so easy to work with and she got my vision right away. She designed an amazing retro style wedding dress for my big day. She really made me feel unique and so comfortable that I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt. Janay is truly a one of a kind. She knows how to design and make a dress that will make you feel amazing. If you want a beautiful, unique and one of a kind wedding dress, then definitely go to Janay.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The ranking of 5 stars in the 5 categories are very well deserved by Janay. She has gone above anything I could have asked for or imagined! Her courteous attitude and overall spirit has made my experience exceptional. I traveled 3 hours for her to create my dream dress and I would do it again in a heartbeat! Janay is truly a gem and I thank her from the bottom of my heart!

Profile Picture DonYel, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Janay seriously saved my wedding dress. I cannot thank her enough. She did such a great job! I couldn't recommend her in stronger terms. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Please get in touch with Janay if you want a truly unique, custom wedding gown fit to your style. My mother had saved her wedding dress for me to wear, but it needed some work to fit my personal style- Janay altered the dress on day one, and it already started looking better! She took the dress from floor length to knee length, added an invisible zipper to the back of the dress, and completely changed the sleeves. My dress was PERFECT! She also makes custom jewelry so I was able to buy a beautiful necklace and matching earrings to wear with my dress.

Profile Picture User7443327, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Working with Janay was absolutely wonderful. We were only able to communicate over the phone and mostly via email and many many pictures. It's not easy to describe exactly what you want in your dress when you can't see it in person and lay your hands on it. But Janay was so patient and positive. We sent sketches back and forth and photos of fabric swatches and patterns. I'd tell her what I liked and she'd make wonderful suggestions that I hadn't even thought of. The collaboration was so much fun.

She has a really personal touch and you can tell she really connects with the brides she works with. I received a sweet little teal colored hand written note describing enclosed fabric swatches and ribbon. It even had a little applique glued on the front of the note as decoration (which wound up being a big element in the back of my dress.

My wedding dress was perfectly suited to me. It was MY dress. Personality, style, talioring. All of it. I could not have had that without Janay.

Profile Picture chelsea, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns

Janay is amazing, she brought my dream dress to reality, I like how honest she was about what was the best look for me and she made sure that I was satisfied every step of the way! Thank you for the awesome work you did!!

Profile Picture DaJanee, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Janay was so easy to work with! We drove over two hours for her to work on my wedding dress and there’s a reason why, she was wonderful! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Danielle , 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janay is the absolute best. There are just not enough good things to say about her, whether as an artist, designer, businessperson, or all around good human being. My (one-of-a-kind, sustainable, gorgeous) dress was SO reasonably priced for the stellar quality gown that she designed and created for me, and any time I had a question she was super quick to answer via email.

As soon as you enter her studio, you can feel her warm, loving energy and see her lovely work all around you. You can just tell that a line of happy people have been flowing in and out of there since the day she opened her business. [As an aside: Janay is an inclusive vendor, which was really important to me and my (now) wife, so LGBTIA folks, please don't hesitate to reach out to her. She will not let you down!!] She also happily accommodated my bridesmaids in her small space, who came along on every trip I made to her studio! I had a rough idea of what I wanted in a gown, but as I talked and Janay sketched, I could see a work of art blossom on the page in front of me. Janay made the design process completely painless and patiently worked with a ridic work travel schedule that meant I needed to space out my fittings more than most people probably would. She also had great ideas and flawless execution of them: my dress fit and floated around like a dream on the day of our wedding and I got what felt like a million compliments.

I would have expected a custom-made gown to cost at least double what I paid, and to have had the opportunity to meet such a wonderful person in the process was a truly unexpected but beautiful gift. Thanks, Janay! You're a gem.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Alterations, Customization, Bride

I can not say enough wonderful things about Janay and her WONDERFUL work. I came to her with quite a project to turn my mother's wedding dress into something of my own. Janay had a vision from the beginning and it turned out well beyond my expectations for my dress. She left enough of my mom's style, but build me a dress to fit me and my style. Seriously amazing. This experience was so fun for my mom and I to go through together and I would recommend this to anyone debating doing the same.

Profile Picture User6198527, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Janay altered my wedding gown and one of our flower girl dresses, and I could not have been more pleased with my experience. First of all, she is just a lovely person and great to work with. She is also so, so talented. My gown turned out absolutely perfectly, and thanks to some of the work she did, it was so comfortable! She also worked with my mom and mother-in-law to add a really meaningful surprise element to my gown. Finally, I found the most perfect, one-of-a-kind vintage/handmade accessories in her shop. I'm SO GLAD we found Janay A Eco Bridal!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Bride, Flower Girls