Janay A Eco Bridal Reviews

107 | Mission, KS

107 Reviews for Janay A Eco Bridal

107 Janay A Eco Bridal Reviews

Krysta · Getting married on 05/02/2019

Janay did a wonderful job! She help with all the little details from putting wireing in the boob area to help keep the girls up to the perfect Earrings and necklace to match!

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much sweet lady!

Kylie · Married on 09/29/2018

I purchased a hair piece from Janay A Eco Bridal for my wedding day and can't wait to wear it! I tagged along with my friend who was trying on dresses and the staff was very friendly, we had a great experience :)

S · Married on 12/02/2017

Janay created a custom gown for me out of silk blend and well-planned ideas! I am so grateful. What a wonderful lady and business! Best part of preparing for my wedding.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Janay A Eco Bridal 1
    Janay A Eco Bridal 2
    Janay A Eco Bridal 3
    Janay A Eco Bridal 4
    Janay A Eco Bridal 5
    Janay A Eco Bridal 6

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to create your magical dress, you are such a dream weaver and a blessing to encounter! May your marriage be so amazing!

Natalie · Married on 11/18/2017

Janae is so talented! From my first fitting to my last she paid attention to every small detail on my wedding dress to ensure it was the perfect fit!

Janay A Eco Bridal 7

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

You're a lovely treasure, thank you so much for entrusting me with your extra delicate and lovely gown. Stay boldly beautiful and heart-lead, lady!!

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2017

Janay was great to work with! She took her time with my dress to make sure it was perfect. The turnaround time was so quick and her work was incredible! My dress fit me perfectly once Janay was finished! I would definitely recommend and trust Janay with your beautiful wedding gown!

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and sharing of your beautiful wedding day with us! It was a delight to be in your presence!

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2017

Janay did an absolutely beautiful job on my dress! I honestly had some doubts after I bought the dress about whether it was “the one” and thought about buying another, but after taking it to Janay, she transformed the dress into the dress of my dreams. It was totally perfect for the day- we had a semi-casual brunch, but as the bride, you still want to look perfect, and Janay really made me feel stunning. The dress fit like a glove, and all the changes she made were stunning. I got so many compliments, and it was so great to know NO ONE else will ever have that dress because she essentially made it one of a kind! I can not recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much lovely lady!!!!!

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

I purchased my dress off the rack (shout out to Savvy Bridal!) but it didn't fit completely so I definitely needed some alterations. I loved my dress of course but after taking my dress to Janay for alterations and once they were all complete- Wow! I loved it even more!! At the first consultation, Janay was very enthusiastic and confident about the alterations, which made me feel even more excited about my dress. She was very kind to my mom and me with every meeting and had many ideas and details to add to the dress to make it absolutely perfect. She knows exactly what looks right. It was a two piece dress and the bottom was too big- she made it fit me perfectly! She also fixed the top of my dress so that it fit more comfortably. She added beading, added beautiful trim to the bottom to make a larger and softer look to the train, took the zipper off of the back of my dress and made it more secure with clasps, added a bustle, and added a tulle petticoat to give it more flair. Over all, I loved every single detail and all of the time she put into my wedding dress :). Janay even offered to take complimentary bridal portraits for me! I would highly recommend her for any alterations. Thank you for all you did to make my dress so amazing, Janay!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Janay A Eco Bridal 8
    Janay A Eco Bridal 9

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you beautiful Caitlin, it was such a joy to alter your wedding gown and help create your perfect bridal look!!!! Thanks for being such a rad lady with great style!!

Christy · Married on 10/21/2017

I loved working with Janay. Before walking into her shop, I was a stressed out, anxious bride with a wedding 8 weeks away and a dress that needed some delicate attention. My dress wasn't an heirloom or one that needed major reconstruction, but that didn't matter. Janay immediately treated it, and me, with the utmost respect and care. I was put at ease in her shop. She put me at ease. She has a very calming and warm presence. I felt completely confident in her ability and I was not disappointed. I had several fitting appointments with her and each time I went in she had helpful advice and styling suggestions (no necklace, clip hair bling above up-do and veil below, buy ballroom dancing shoes for comfort and stretch, use a crochet hook to help with buttons, use lots of fashion tape, to name a few). Out of all the seamstresses I took my dress to for a consultation, Janay was the only one who didn't cut corners. She buttoned every button, pinned up different bustle options, let me prance around and take lots of pictures, she fluffed tulle, she even got on the ground and hand removed lace so I could see how she would hem my gown. She does impeccable detail work and she can spot a loose bead or stray thread from a mile away. She did so many things that showed not only her experience but her attention to brides and making their dress work for them. She was very affordable, worked well within my time restriction, and she never made me feel like my wants were unattainable. I loved how my wedding dress fit, and looked, and I have Janay to thank.

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Hello beautiful lady- thank you so much for sharing your sweet story, it warms my heart to have been able to take great care of your during this special time. You are lovely beyond measure!

Shelby · Married on 09/30/2017

I found Janay on Google as one of the top rated dress tailors in town; she did NOT disappoint! She was so sweet and fun to work with. I needed my wedding dress hemmed at the bottom and the sides taken in a bit. My dress was perfect, and I felt like a princess on my wedding day. She was prompt, friendly, professional, and relateable. 10/10 would recommend and HAVE recommended :-) I was also very impressed by her custom gowns; they're gorgeous and she has a great eye!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

WOW, thank you so much lovely Shelby, it was an honor to serve you for your wedding and to know you-- blessings on your marriage and I hope we can stay in touch!!

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

Janay is so welcoming, personable and professional. She really takes the time to get to know you and help you make the alterations you want, even if you may not know what that is going in. I had never worked with a tailor before so I really didn't know what I wanted for my wedding dress, but she gave her expert opinion and helped me make my dress my own. Her space is so charming - love the cozy way she designed her studio, showcasing other local business owners jewelry and hair pieces. I even purchased my wedding jewelry at her studio. Definitely recommend!!

Janay A Eco Bridal 10
    Janay A Eco Bridal 11
    Janay A Eco Bridal 12

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Awe Kristen! I get all warm and fuzzy reading your words and seeing your wedding day radiance, thank you for sharing your big day with us!

Jeanne · Married on 09/16/2017

Janay was incredible to work with. I came in worried that my gown was too big to salvage, and she worked magic to make sure it fit like a glove! She was so kind and sweet during the whole process to ease any concerns, and worked with my whole family altering their dresses as well. She has such a sweet soul and made me feel comfortable. She made my dress dreams come true!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be of service to you for this special occasion and beyond!

Laura · Married on 09/10/2017

Janay is amazing! With only the month before my wedding, she performed alterations on almost every part of my dress. She suggested creative ways to improve the dress, and it ended up looking even better than I had imagined. She cared a lot about making sure that everything was just perfect, even replacing the zipper in two days since she noticed the original one was not very strong.
    Janay is very sweet, and I very much enjoyed working with her. I'm so glad I took my dress there!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me and your kind words. You were such a delight to work with, beautiful lady!

Maria · Married on 09/09/2017

Janay was so amazing to work with! Janay added straps to my dress and added the bustle. Because my dress fit tight and she was THE ONLY person that was able to help me zip and button it all the way up, I also had Janay come out on my wedding day to help me get into my dress. I am so glad that I had her there on my wedding day. She steamed all of the dresses the day of the wedding, altered a bridesmaids dress straps, sewed on a groomsman button that had fallen off and even stayed to help clean and pack things up after the ceremony. MOST importantly, Janay was there to patch up my long beautiful layered train after it got caught and ripped off under the wheel of a golf cart (we were riding a golf cart to take pictures in the field). This happened 1 hour before the ceremony and I don't know what I would have done if Janay wouldn't have been there to help fix it! No one could tell that anything had happened to my dress. I am so thankful that I picked Janay for my alterations and my wedding day. I highly recommend Janay!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Janay A Eco Bridal 13

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I was so happy to have been there for you and your crew on your special day!

Aleeza · Married on 08/05/2017

My dress couldn’t of been in better hands! Janay is not only a great person to work with but she did an amazing job making sure that my wedding dress fit me perfectly.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much dearheart, you were such a blessing to meet and I am to happy to help you feel most radiant to celebrate your sweet love!

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

I highly recommend Janay! She was very friendly did an awesome job on my wedding gown. My dress was strapless with a ton of tulle, lace, and beading at the bottom. She was able to hem the bottom very efficiently, add a bustle, add bra cups, and she also added lace trim to the top of my gown around all of the edges, which really added to look I was going for and was the missing touch to my dress. To all the brides who not only need their gown altered but are also thinking of adding or changing up the gown you purchased, go to Janay A Eco Bridal!

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Janay A Eco Bridal 14
    Janay A Eco Bridal 15
    Janay A Eco Bridal 16
    Janay A Eco Bridal 17

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you sweet lady for the kind words and trusting me with this precious project! Your photos are so lovely, big hugs and congrats to you!!

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

Janay was amazing and brought my dream dress to light! She is extremely knowledgeable and knows exactly what will work and what won't! My dress was unique and Janay took all my visions and turned them to reality. Look no further for the best seamstress in the metro!

Janay A Eco Bridal 18

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you dear Emily! You are so amazingly sweet and beautiful, quite the winning combo and your husband is super lucky!!

kaitlyn · Married on 06/25/2017

Love love love Janay! She was so nice and so patient with me when she altered my wedding dress! She was able to make some little changes that I didn’t even think about to help give my dress a custom made feel! She took her time and made sure I liked how my dress looked before I left and was pleased! If you are looking for alterations, BOOK HER!

Christian · Married on 06/24/2017

Janay is the most important, amazing, wonderful person I know. She was kind, patient, and very fantastic at what she does. I give her the highest of praises. I would recommend her to everyone that wants a dress handmade.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you sweet lady! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day!!!!

Jenna · Married on 06/24/2017

Janay is absolutely wonderful! I first went to her for a bridesmaids dress and she was extremely helpful in figuring out what needed to be done. She listened to all of my concerns and helped find economically conscious solutions. The dress turned out perfectly. I was so pleased that I went back to her for my own wedding dress. I ended up buying a sample gown that was 2 sizes too big for me so there was a lot of work to be done. Not only was there a lot to be done but it was quite complex work. Janay had to resize the armholes and take off delicate lace cap sleeves and sew them back on as well as take in the more of the delicate lace from the chest, back, and rest of the gown. I was concerned that the dress might be too large and complicated to alter. Janay made is sound like it was no problem and sure enough, it turned out perfectly. The dress fit like a glove and it certainly wouldn't have been possible without Janay! Now, a month later, I went back to Janay for another bridesmaid dress and although I haven't picked it up yet, there's no doubt in my mind that it will fit perfectly. If you need alternations, I cannot recommend Janay enough. From her bright personality to her adorable shop with dedicated parking, the entire experience is always a pleasure.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Wow, you're so awesome-- thanks for being such a great lady and the kind words!!

Maureen · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Janay was truly one of the most special parts of planning my wedding. We met early in the process when I was not sure what type of gown I wanted, but I knew that I wanted to use my mother's gown in some way. After the first meeting, Janay had designed a perfect gown for me --uniquely mine but re-incorporated my heirloom gown! Janay was helpful and responsive throughout the whole process and visiting her studio for fittings is one of my favorite memories from my wedding planning process. Not only is she quick to respond and wonderful to work with, she is a talented artist and she is extremely warm and fun. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Janay A Eco bridal.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for entrusting us to transform your special heirloom gown, lovely lady!!!

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

Janay is a wonderfully talented designer. She custom made my dream wedding dress. She was so easy to work with and she got my vision right away. She designed an amazing retro style wedding dress for my big day. She really made me feel unique and so comfortable that I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt. Janay is truly a one of a kind. She knows how to design and make a dress that will make you feel amazing. If you want a beautiful, unique and one of a kind wedding dress, then definitely go to Janay.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you dear lady for allowing me to co-create and adorn your beautiful self!!!

DonYel · Married on 02/18/2017

The ranking of 5 stars in the 5 categories are very well deserved by Janay. She has gone above anything I could have asked for or imagined! Her courteous attitude and overall spirit has made my experience exceptional. I traveled 3 hours for her to create my dream dress and I would do it again in a heartbeat! Janay is truly a gem and I thank her from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review, beautiful lady! I'd love to see your wedding photos!

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

Janay seriously saved my wedding dress. I cannot thank her enough. She did such a great job! I couldn't recommend her in stronger terms. You won't be disappointed.

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much dear lady, you're the best and I am truly honored to have been of service to you!

Kalli · Married on 09/23/2016

Please get in touch with Janay if you want a truly unique, custom wedding gown fit to your style. My mother had saved her wedding dress for me to wear, but it needed some work to fit my personal style- Janay altered the dress on day one, and it already started looking better! She took the dress from floor length to knee length, added an invisible zipper to the back of the dress, and completely changed the sleeves. My dress was PERFECT! She also makes custom jewelry so I was able to buy a beautiful necklace and matching earrings to wear with my dress.