Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

88 | Simi Valley, CA

88 Reviews for Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design

Kim · Married on 10/20/2012

Jana was amazing. My hair and make-up was so natural looking. Lasted the entire night and everyone loved it. It was great to have such confidence in her as there are so many other things to be worrying about.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2012

Jana did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She listened to what I was hoping to look like on my wedding day and was able to make it come to life. She was also a very calming presence to have around while I was getting ready. She is a very friendly and pleasant person and I would definitely recommend her. :)

Sent on 10/22/2012

Audrey · Married on 01/22/2012

Jana did a fabulous job on my hair as well as my bridesmaids' hair. She was very professional as the well as personable. When I requested something of her, she was very responsive and able to make my hair look exactly the way I wanted. It was great working with her!

• User1204850 · 2+ years ago

I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day. Jana completely created the vision of what I wanted. She was extremely flexible and came to my home to do a pre-wedding trial of a variety of hairdos. On the day of the wedding she was a great calm presence to have around. I would highly recommend Jana for hair and makeup without any qualifications.

Shana · Married on 10/02/2010

Jana is simply amazing! I met her and her wonderful team when they did the hair and makeup for my sister-in-laws wedding. They were so wonderful to work with and their work is flawless. I just had to have them for my special day as well! Since then, I have recommend them to several of my friends and have already had 3 of my fabulous girlfriends use Jana! Thank you for making me and the lovely ladies in my life feel special on our big days!

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • Bicoastal Bride

Heather · Married on 06/04/2010

Jana did a truly fabulous job giving my bridal party and I the perfect look for my wedding day, helping us to relax and have fun at the same time. Not only did we get so many compliments on our hair and makeup throughout the day, but so did my mom, who Jana graciously worked in at the last minute, even though it wasn't planned. When my mom saw how great our hair looked, she just couldn't resist wanting to get hers done, too! I would definitely hire Jana and her team again in the future and cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Ellen · Married on 11/25/2016

I am so happy that Jana was referred to me and that I was able to hire her to do my wedding make-up and hair! She is just such a joy to be around and she was incredibly helpful and understanding during the planning process. I can tell that she cares deeply about her clients and wants to make sure she gets their look just right because at the trial she takes pictures and notes of the things that worked/didn’t work so that she can look back on them on wedding day.

My wedding day ended up being crazy cold and windy (yeah, in Southern California), but my hair totally held up despite the wind and my dress change.

Jana’s team was also wonderful to work with any everyone who got their hair and make-up done were happy with the results! I wish she could doll me up every day ;-)

Sent on 06/15/2017

Kate · Married on 07/22/2011

I loved her!!! She was so attentive to my needs and did a phenonemal job on my hair and makeup. She did my mom too, and made her look like 5 years younger. Great work

Sent on 08/13/2012

Jamee · Married on 06/17/2017

Here is an excerpt of my thank you note to Jana and her team:

Now that we're back from Bora Bora, we're back into our old groove, and all the gift boxes have been opened and put away, I wanted to take a moment to let you know just how thankful we are to you and your team for helping us put together an amazing party for us and all our friends.

Thank you for taking the time and care to make each and every one of us look our absolute best and put our best high-heeled foot forward. Thank you for helping to set the tone for the rest of the day with a relaxing, poised, intimate time together. Each of you were very talented at your roles, and I am enjoying looking over our wedding photos, knowing all the hard work and meticulous care you took to ensure that every moment of the day we were glowing.

It was a great value for what we feel you and your team gave us; you exceeded our expectations. We will not hesitate to recommend you both to our family and friends.

Thank you overall for your kindness to us, and for all of your valuable expertise. I look forward to working with you again soon for our post-wedding photo shoot, and whatever other fun events I can glam out for.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2016

jana and co were wonderful! staff was super friendly and welcoming. i never felt more beautiful! thank you!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jana is amazing & super friendly!!! I had a preview with her for hair & makeup before the wedding. Her squad is incredible as well, especially Natalie who doing all of the girls makeup the day of the wedding. She was amazing since we totally changed my makeup the day of the wedding from what we had originally planned. She is super sweet & even gave us all tips on makeup. The hair was great too!! but definitely had to use some of the hair spray they had given us. Totally would go to Jana again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2014

Jana was absolutely fabulous and is an expert in hair and makeup. She did the hair and makeup for myself (the bride) and all my bridesmaids and we looked amazing. She is very professional and brought in an assistant since there were a lot of us. You can tell she has been doing this a long time! :) I definitely recommend her, she is the best!!!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! We were so honored to provide makeup and hair services for you and your bridal party for your special day! Congratulations :)
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/15/2011

Jana was very professional and took everything I told her into consideration when doing my hair and make up. She did a wonderful job on me and my girls!