Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

88 | Simi Valley, CA

88 Reviews for Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design

Katie · Married on 09/04/2016

I found Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design when I was searching for makeup artists that come to the venue to provide services. Jana kept in contact with me from the day I first contacted her up to our wedding. She even calls the bride a few days before the wedding just to check in, she is someone who truly cares about you (the bride) and your big day. Anniella did flawless work on my ladies and myself. We are not big makeup users, we told her what we think we wanted and she enhanced all of our natural beauty and gave us confidence. Jana and her team are so kind, truly talented, and very accommodating. If you want great service and to look absolutely beautiful, then go with Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design, you will not be disappointed! (The makeup pictured beautifully)

Sent on 10/08/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2016

She did a fabulous job on both my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Great company to work with! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to share your day!!

Jana did a fabulous job doing our makeup and hair for our wedding. She was professional and helped enhance our perfect day :)

Sent on 12/07/2016

Stacy · Married on 04/16/2016

Jana did an incredible job on me and my mother-in-laws hair for a wedding recently. She really brings to light your inner most God-given beauty. She is a sweetheart and she is so flexible. Professional in every way. I wish she was based in Fresno cause ain't no one as good as her!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Jay · Married on 10/31/2015

Jana and Liz did an amazing job on our hair and makeup for me and my bride's maids. They were easy to talk to about likes/dislikes. Trial run was nice to have so I could see what worked. Both ladies were able to keep to our schedule on my wedding day and had time to spare. All of us looked amazing, I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Jana and her team are nothing short of excellent. Very friendly and down to earth....and so much fun to work with! I needed multiple hair and makeup changes throughout the day and she was very flexible and accommodating. We also had a tight timeline throughout the day and she made everything work out seemlessly. One of my favorite vendors. I highly recommend Jana and her team.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Alison · Married on 09/12/2015

Jana is amazing! Her service from beginning to end was absolutely perfect. She made me look and feel beautiful. She is an amazing makeup & hair stylist and you would be crazy to not book her. BOOK HER! Do it now! You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Kaetlyn · Married on 08/28/2015

Jana and her team are the most talented hair and makeup artists!! They made all of my bridesmaids, moms and I look beautifully done up. My wedding was more than on time and they had us ready for the photographers before schedule (and they added in extra makeup for a few other people). Jana is the sweetest woman and I had the pleasure of doing a run through at her home. I HIGHLY recommend Jana and her team of fabulous artists!! <3 xoxo <3

Sent on 10/07/2015

Cristy · Married on 08/01/2015

Jana is not only AMAZING at doing makeup, she is also so kind and fun to work with! Jana did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids at my wedding, and I couldn't have been happier. We all had gorgeous makeup, and I looked exactly how I always envisioned I would look on my wedding day. Jana is a true professional, and she clearly cared about making all of us feel comfortable, happy, and beautiful. I highly recommend Jana to any bride who wants to look her best and be boosted up by positive energy while she's getting ready for her big day.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

Jana is one of a kind. Not only is she crazy good at her art but she is also spunky and fun!! On my wedding day I looked like the most beautiful version of myself which should be every bride's goal!! I constantly hear about how cool my hair was and I can't stop admiring it in pictures!!! My skin looked flawless! I love the little touch up kits she creates for each make-up customer! Jana single handedly did my hair and makeup, my sister's makeup, my mom's makeup and hair for my bridesmaid... Everything was done with plenty of time to spare and all of our beautiful looks held up for our whole wedding! There are not enough words to express how pleased I was with the whole experience. Jana is the best!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

thank you so much Sarah! I was honored to be part of your day !! :)

I had the pleasure of having Jana and Co. perform make-up and hair styling for my wedding in Ventura, CA this past May. I strongly recommend Jana and her team for any special occasion! After reading reviews online, I scheduled a make-up trial with Jana and, afterwards, I immediately knew that she was the right choice. She was very accommodating to my requests and provided helpful suggestions as well. She not only did a wonderful job with hair and make-up, but her cheerful personality was a huge bonus. On my wedding day, Jana and her assistant, Liz, arrived promptly and followed a well-organized schedule to have my bridesmaids and I looking great for pre-ceremony photos. All of my bridesmaids commended my selection of Jana, and I am very grateful for her part in making my wedding day fabulous. Once again, I highly recommend Jana and Co. for your wedding day or any special occasion. Thank you, Jana!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Courtney · Married on 02/15/2015

I contacted Jana to do hair and makeup for my wedding in Simi Valley/Moorpark after reading all of the wonderful reviews. Liz (hair) and Natalie (makeup) surpassed my expectations by miles and miles. They were prompt, easy going and extremely skilled. They have worked with numerous celebrities and made me feel and look like one on the most important day of my life. I felt beautiful and absolutely flawless. I recommend Jana & Co to everyone and plan to use them again whenever I attend a big event!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Jana & Co provided the most amazing hair/makeup for my wedding. They were prompt and professional. My pictures turned out beautiful. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Shari · event on: 10/19/2014

Janna is a highly professional and talented makeup artist with a warm and bubbly personality! She made me feel beautiful for my engagement photos and for my wedding day! I would absolutely recommend her to my friends and family and look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Truly professional and SUPER friendly. Both Jana and her partners LOVE what they do. They are great with adults, teens and lil kiddos. They did a BEAUTIFUL job for my wedding and I would most definitely say that she is right for any occasion. I do not like a lot of makeup on my face. Jana listened and made me feel PERFECT (Let alone, LOOK perfect).

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words - we are always honored to be part of such a special day for you and your family!!

Kohanna · Married on 08/29/2014

A Wonderful Experience

Jana was amazing. She is so friendly and so warm. From the moment I reached out to her, she made me feel so comfortable. Just within a short time of talking to her, I felt like I knew her forever. Her talent is so timeless and classic. I loved my hair. It was everything I wanted. I wanted to keep it that way for a long time. My make up was natural, yet had the added light and glow I needed that day. She did an amazing job doing hair and make up for me, my mom, and little sister. She was so fun to be with as well! Truly one of a kind.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jana did an amazing job at our house with hair and makeup for bride and bridal party. She is the best!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much - I was so honored to be part of your day :)!

Randi · Married on 08/15/2014

Jana and her team were great! Showed up promptly and got everyone done in plenty of time! It's easy to feel comfortable and talk with her too. Like a friend is there instead of a hired service! We all looked great and polished with beautiful updos. I'd highly recommend Jana and her team for a special occasion! Thank you Jana!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Randi for your sweet words - Thank you for allowing us to join you and your bridal party to be part of your special day - we were honored to do so!

Nadeana · Married on 06/08/2014

Jana did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup for the big day! She was extremely pleasant and fun to hang with while she was getting me ready which helped me relax knowing that she was taking care of me. She also did an amazing job on my mother's hair and makeup as well as on my sister's hair. We were all very pleased with her work and enjoyed her company.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

thank you so much Nadeana!!! I was so honored to be part of your special day :)

Jana was amazing, I hired her to do my hair and make up for my wedding last week. She was very professional and fun! She make my bridesmaids as well as my self look like a movie star!!! THANKS JANA!!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

thank you so much!!! I was so honored to be part of your day :)

Emily · Married on 04/19/2014

Jana is amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding a few weeks ago and provided makeup services for my three bridesmaids. I LOVED the look she did for me...it was exactly what I had wanted and received so many compliments. My bridesmaids looked wonderful- natural and enhanced and not overdone. She even made time to squeeze in a quick hair style for my mom and one of my bridesmaids. Right from the beginning, Jana was quick to respond to emails and very attentive to my feedback and ideas. I knew at the trial she would be great on my wedding day. She put me at ease and kept things moving quickly. I can't thank you enough Jana- you are the best!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Merry · Married on 03/22/2014

Jana is SO GOOOD!! I recommend Jana anytime you need to look & feel special for any event!
    I hired her for my daughter's wedding & we were all so glad. Our make-up was FLAWLESS! It looked every bit as nice up close as far away but was perfect for the photos.. There was none of that "cakiness" that you see on people, where they look great far away, but up closes..WHOA!
    We all loved our hairdos as well. Especially my daughter, the bride, who had her heart set on a style, but the person who was initially going to do her hair said "no" she didn't have enough hair. Well Jana gave her what she asked for except it actually was prettier and made her look like she had a ton of hair!
    Jana is wonderful, we had never met but she seemed like an old friend & help to lighten the tension in the "Bride's Room" as we got ready so we all felt more relaxed.

I use to hate going to dressy affairs because I always hated my make-up & hair that I would be uncomfortable all night, but now that I've met Jana, I can look forward to those occasions and just hope she'll be available! We recommend her very highly!
    Thank you Jana.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Merry for your kind words! I was honored to be part of such a wonderful day!!

Beth · Married on 07/13/2013

Jana is amazing! Like part of the family. My bridesmaids and I had the greatest time with her. Working with her was like being with family!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Robert · Married on 06/22/2013

Okay, Jana was incredible. Albeit I was the Groom and didn't have her do my hair or anything, she did do something invaluable for me. She made all the women in my bridal party feel special and beautiful. The bridal party consisted not only of my wonderful bride, but my 2 daughters and my step daughter. Some of them had never had their hair or makeup professionally done before and she did an outstanding work on them. Everyone who met her loved her. If you're looking for a makeup artist for your upcoming wedding, look no further, you won't do better.

Sent on 07/09/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/26/2013

I can’t begin to express how amazing Jana was for our wedding on April 26, 2013. Not only is she a very talented hair dresser, she actually cares. She made me feel like the only thing that I needed to be focusing on is enjoying and breathing every moment because she was there and I shouldn’t worry about a thing. She made me feel and look amazing; exactly how I think every woman should feel on their wedding day! Any concerns or changed that I had she had no problem with making me happy, and never once did I feel like I was bothering her with fixing something. Her energy and the way she works with people was impressive. She not only made me look beautiful but her ability to judge what hairstyle would fit my mom or mother in law was right on. They both looked and felt beautiful. She allowed me in her home to do the hair trial, which was a lot of fun it felt like I was having one of my friends do my hair. Even though she always kept it extremely professional she has a talent of making me feel more than just a customer, I cant be more than thankful for having Jana be apart of a day that I wont ever forget! The only way I feel like I can truly show my appreciation is by reviewing every single website that she is on that way everyone who comes across her page I hope will take out the time to meet with Jana. For it only takes one meeting to feel her amazing and beautiful energy!

Rich and Andrea