Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

76 | Simi Valley, CA

76 Reviews for Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design

Jana & Co provided the most amazing hair/makeup for my wedding. They were prompt and professional. My pictures turned out beautiful. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Shari · event on: 10/19/2014

Janna is a highly professional and talented makeup artist with a warm and bubbly personality! She made me feel beautiful for my engagement photos and for my wedding day! I would absolutely recommend her to my friends and family and look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Truly professional and SUPER friendly. Both Jana and her partners LOVE what they do. They are great with adults, teens and lil kiddos. They did a BEAUTIFUL job for my wedding and I would most definitely say that she is right for any occasion. I do not like a lot of makeup on my face. Jana listened and made me feel PERFECT (Let alone, LOOK perfect).

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words - we are always honored to be part of such a special day for you and your family!!

Kohanna · Married on 08/29/2014

A Wonderful Experience

Jana was amazing. She is so friendly and so warm. From the moment I reached out to her, she made me feel so comfortable. Just within a short time of talking to her, I felt like I knew her forever. Her talent is so timeless and classic. I loved my hair. It was everything I wanted. I wanted to keep it that way for a long time. My make up was natural, yet had the added light and glow I needed that day. She did an amazing job doing hair and make up for me, my mom, and little sister. She was so fun to be with as well! Truly one of a kind.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jana did an amazing job at our house with hair and makeup for bride and bridal party. She is the best!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much - I was so honored to be part of your day :)!

Randi · Married on 08/15/2014

Jana and her team were great! Showed up promptly and got everyone done in plenty of time! It's easy to feel comfortable and talk with her too. Like a friend is there instead of a hired service! We all looked great and polished with beautiful updos. I'd highly recommend Jana and her team for a special occasion! Thank you Jana!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Randi for your sweet words - Thank you for allowing us to join you and your bridal party to be part of your special day - we were honored to do so!

Nadeana · Married on 06/08/2014

Jana did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup for the big day! She was extremely pleasant and fun to hang with while she was getting me ready which helped me relax knowing that she was taking care of me. She also did an amazing job on my mother's hair and makeup as well as on my sister's hair. We were all very pleased with her work and enjoyed her company.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

thank you so much Nadeana!!! I was so honored to be part of your special day :)

Jana was amazing, I hired her to do my hair and make up for my wedding last week. She was very professional and fun! She make my bridesmaids as well as my self look like a movie star!!! THANKS JANA!!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

thank you so much!!! I was so honored to be part of your day :)

Emily · Married on 04/19/2014

Jana is amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding a few weeks ago and provided makeup services for my three bridesmaids. I LOVED the look she did for me...it was exactly what I had wanted and received so many compliments. My bridesmaids looked wonderful- natural and enhanced and not overdone. She even made time to squeeze in a quick hair style for my mom and one of my bridesmaids. Right from the beginning, Jana was quick to respond to emails and very attentive to my feedback and ideas. I knew at the trial she would be great on my wedding day. She put me at ease and kept things moving quickly. I can't thank you enough Jana- you are the best!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Merry · Married on 03/22/2014

Jana is SO GOOOD!! I recommend Jana anytime you need to look & feel special for any event!
    I hired her for my daughter's wedding & we were all so glad. Our make-up was FLAWLESS! It looked every bit as nice up close as far away but was perfect for the photos.. There was none of that "cakiness" that you see on people, where they look great far away, but up closes..WHOA!
    We all loved our hairdos as well. Especially my daughter, the bride, who had her heart set on a style, but the person who was initially going to do her hair said "no" she didn't have enough hair. Well Jana gave her what she asked for except it actually was prettier and made her look like she had a ton of hair!
    Jana is wonderful, we had never met but she seemed like an old friend & help to lighten the tension in the "Bride's Room" as we got ready so we all felt more relaxed.

I use to hate going to dressy affairs because I always hated my make-up & hair that I would be uncomfortable all night, but now that I've met Jana, I can look forward to those occasions and just hope she'll be available! We recommend her very highly!
    Thank you Jana.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Merry for your kind words! I was honored to be part of such a wonderful day!!

Beth · Married on 07/13/2013

Jana is amazing! Like part of the family. My bridesmaids and I had the greatest time with her. Working with her was like being with family!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Robert · Married on 06/22/2013

Okay, Jana was incredible. Albeit I was the Groom and didn't have her do my hair or anything, she did do something invaluable for me. She made all the women in my bridal party feel special and beautiful. The bridal party consisted not only of my wonderful bride, but my 2 daughters and my step daughter. Some of them had never had their hair or makeup professionally done before and she did an outstanding work on them. Everyone who met her loved her. If you're looking for a makeup artist for your upcoming wedding, look no further, you won't do better.

Sent on 07/09/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/26/2013

I can’t begin to express how amazing Jana was for our wedding on April 26, 2013. Not only is she a very talented hair dresser, she actually cares. She made me feel like the only thing that I needed to be focusing on is enjoying and breathing every moment because she was there and I shouldn’t worry about a thing. She made me feel and look amazing; exactly how I think every woman should feel on their wedding day! Any concerns or changed that I had she had no problem with making me happy, and never once did I feel like I was bothering her with fixing something. Her energy and the way she works with people was impressive. She not only made me look beautiful but her ability to judge what hairstyle would fit my mom or mother in law was right on. They both looked and felt beautiful. She allowed me in her home to do the hair trial, which was a lot of fun it felt like I was having one of my friends do my hair. Even though she always kept it extremely professional she has a talent of making me feel more than just a customer, I cant be more than thankful for having Jana be apart of a day that I wont ever forget! The only way I feel like I can truly show my appreciation is by reviewing every single website that she is on that way everyone who comes across her page I hope will take out the time to meet with Jana. For it only takes one meeting to feel her amazing and beautiful energy!

Rich and Andrea

Sent on 05/06/2013

Kim · Married on 10/20/2012

Jana was amazing. My hair and make-up was so natural looking. Lasted the entire night and everyone loved it. It was great to have such confidence in her as there are so many other things to be worrying about.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2012

Jana did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She listened to what I was hoping to look like on my wedding day and was able to make it come to life. She was also a very calming presence to have around while I was getting ready. She is a very friendly and pleasant person and I would definitely recommend her. :)

Sent on 10/22/2012

Audrey · Married on 01/22/2012

Jana did a fabulous job on my hair as well as my bridesmaids' hair. She was very professional as the well as personable. When I requested something of her, she was very responsive and able to make my hair look exactly the way I wanted. It was great working with her!

Sent on 08/01/2012
  • User1204850 · 2+ years ago

I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day. Jana completely created the vision of what I wanted. She was extremely flexible and came to my home to do a pre-wedding trial of a variety of hairdos. On the day of the wedding she was a great calm presence to have around. I would highly recommend Jana for hair and makeup without any qualifications.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Shana · Married on 10/02/2010

Jana is simply amazing! I met her and her wonderful team when they did the hair and makeup for my sister-in-laws wedding. They were so wonderful to work with and their work is flawless. I just had to have them for my special day as well! Since then, I have recommend them to several of my friends and have already had 3 of my fabulous girlfriends use Jana! Thank you for making me and the lovely ladies in my life feel special on our big days!

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • Bicoastal Bride

Heather · Married on 06/04/2010

Jana did a truly fabulous job giving my bridal party and I the perfect look for my wedding day, helping us to relax and have fun at the same time. Not only did we get so many compliments on our hair and makeup throughout the day, but so did my mom, who Jana graciously worked in at the last minute, even though it wasn't planned. When my mom saw how great our hair looked, she just couldn't resist wanting to get hers done, too! I would definitely hire Jana and her team again in the future and cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Ellen · Married on 11/25/2016

I am so happy that Jana was referred to me and that I was able to hire her to do my wedding make-up and hair! She is just such a joy to be around and she was incredibly helpful and understanding during the planning process. I can tell that she cares deeply about her clients and wants to make sure she gets their look just right because at the trial she takes pictures and notes of the things that worked/didn’t work so that she can look back on them on wedding day.

My wedding day ended up being crazy cold and windy (yeah, in Southern California), but my hair totally held up despite the wind and my dress change.

Jana’s team was also wonderful to work with any everyone who got their hair and make-up done were happy with the results! I wish she could doll me up every day ;-)

Sent on 06/15/2017

Kate · Married on 07/22/2011

I loved her!!! She was so attentive to my needs and did a phenonemal job on my hair and makeup. She did my mom too, and made her look like 5 years younger. Great work

Sent on 08/13/2012

Jamee · Married on 06/17/2017

Here is an excerpt of my thank you note to Jana and her team:

Now that we're back from Bora Bora, we're back into our old groove, and all the gift boxes have been opened and put away, I wanted to take a moment to let you know just how thankful we are to you and your team for helping us put together an amazing party for us and all our friends.

Thank you for taking the time and care to make each and every one of us look our absolute best and put our best high-heeled foot forward. Thank you for helping to set the tone for the rest of the day with a relaxing, poised, intimate time together. Each of you were very talented at your roles, and I am enjoying looking over our wedding photos, knowing all the hard work and meticulous care you took to ensure that every moment of the day we were glowing.

It was a great value for what we feel you and your team gave us; you exceeded our expectations. We will not hesitate to recommend you both to our family and friends.

Thank you overall for your kindness to us, and for all of your valuable expertise. I look forward to working with you again soon for our post-wedding photo shoot, and whatever other fun events I can glam out for.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2016

jana and co were wonderful! staff was super friendly and welcoming. i never felt more beautiful! thank you!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jana is amazing & super friendly!!! I had a preview with her for hair & makeup before the wedding. Her squad is incredible as well, especially Natalie who doing all of the girls makeup the day of the wedding. She was amazing since we totally changed my makeup the day of the wedding from what we had originally planned. She is super sweet & even gave us all tips on makeup. The hair was great too!! but definitely had to use some of the hair spray they had given us. Totally would go to Jana again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2014

Jana was absolutely fabulous and is an expert in hair and makeup. She did the hair and makeup for myself (the bride) and all my bridesmaids and we looked amazing. She is very professional and brought in an assistant since there were a lot of us. You can tell she has been doing this a long time! :) I definitely recommend her, she is the best!!!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! We were so honored to provide makeup and hair services for you and your bridal party for your special day! Congratulations :)