Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

76 | Simi Valley, CA

76 Reviews for Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2017

My sister-in-law used Jana and her team for her wedding in November. I can't share enough that Jana and her team are amazing . . . they are extremely professional, talented and sweet. Jana was easy to communicate with and to share hair and makeup ideas with prior to the event. Plus she has a great, fun personality that added to the day while we were getting ready. Her team and her made the entire wedding party look absolutely beautiful. They catered all of our hair and makeup styling to each of us so we all felt and looked gorgeous. Jana turned my unruly curly hair and extensions into gorgeous bouncy curls that lasted for days after the wedding. Chrissy did a phenomenal job on my makeup which still looked perfect after 10 hours of dancing and celebrating. Even after our event was over Jana continued to provide excellent service . . . she kindly shared some of her secrets on how she gave me such fabulous curls when I contacted her weeks later, still impressed by my hair and makeup. I would personally use Jana and Co again and I would recommend them to any lady out there who wants to look and feel stunning. Thank you Jana and Chrissy!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Rachel for your sweet words! We were so happy and honored to share such a special day - thank you for choosing Jana and Co. as your glam team!

Marie · Married on 09/24/2017

I got married in September 2017 in Ventura and Jana did an excellent job with my hair & makeup, as well as my mother's and grandmother's. She was very friendly and professional, and was not only able to communicate exactly what each of us wanted, but also to execute it flawlessly! I would highly recommend Jana for clients of ANY age!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Marissa · Married on 07/07/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jana and Co. I had gone to a salon for my first hair and makeup trial and was so disappointed by their terrible work. Jana & Co saved the day and did an amazing trial, and then an amazing wedding day look. The ladies were the sweetest people you can imagine, they listened to all of my concerns, and did both my hair and makeup better than I could've dreamed. It held up well in the extreme heat that we had that day. I highly recommend them for any hair and makeup needs that you have. Thank you ladies, for an amazing day!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Marissa for your sweet words! We were so honored to share your day!

Susana · Married on 05/13/2017

Jana and her team are AMAZING!! Jana is very professional and the sweetest woman. You'll have such a great time with her! She's super nice!! She did a fabulous job on both my hair and makeup for my wedding day. My skin looked perfectly flawless, I loved-loved it!! My mom, mother-in law, and maid of honor loved how their makeup turned out. Everyone was so pleased with the final look and experience. Btw, she makes sure you're schedule. You'll love her! I would highly recommend Jana for any special occasion. Thank YOU Jana, you're the BEST!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Susana!!! We were truly honored to share your wedding day . Thank you for choosing Jana and Co as your glam team!

Diane · Married on 05/07/2017

Jana and her team are hands down amazing. From beginning to end, she was just the best. From my trail to the day of, communicating with her was flawless and couldn't be any easier. I'm not one for hair and makeup on the daily, so I was apprehensive to have anything done to me because I was afraid that I would look way overdone... but Jana really understood what I was going for and made me look gorgeous without the cake face. Myself, my mom, and a few gals got hair and makeup by her team and we honestly looked and felted like a million bucks. Jana and her team were professional, kind, and just overall fun. So, book her; it will be the best decision you'll make.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING JANA!!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Diane for your sweet words! We were so honored to share your day !

Karla · Married on 04/30/2017

Jana and her team made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! Jennifer did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaid's hair and mine. It looked more beautiful in pictures than I could have imagined. Codie did a beautiful job with my makeup. It was exactly what I wanted! Had such a fun day getting ready with my girls and her team. Would highly recommend them for all your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Karla for your sweet words! We were so honored to share your wedding day - thank you for allowing us to be part of such a special time in your life. Congratulations!

Kristin · Married on 01/28/2017

Jana is AMAZING! She made me the beautiful vintage chic bride i wanted to be! Ive never felt so lovely!! Surprised my hair and makeup lasted through all the shenanigans...and what shenanigans they were! Thanks again n again Jana!! *MuAh*

Sent on 01/31/2017

Amy · Married on 01/28/2017

Our wedding was held, 1/28/2017 in Thousand Oaks, CA. Jana's crew, Erika, Kody, and Jennifer were AMAZING! They did exactly what myself and my bridesmaids envisioned. They were fun to work with--couldn't stop laughing and chatting! They showed up very early to setup. And they were SO understanding when one of my bridesmaids showed up a little late (sorry Jenn) but, they were flexible in EVERY way possible. My hair AND makeup stayed in place--all throughout the night! Did not smudge or smear, nor did my curls/bun fall apart. If you'd like your, "Getting ready" to be an unforgettable experience, please shoot Jana an email. Thanks YOU ladies!!! xoxo

Sent on 04/27/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Amy for your sweet words! We were so honored and happy to share your day!

Laney · Married on 01/14/2017

Jana Bunge and her team were wonderful to work with - they did an outstanding job on the day of my wedding, accommodated my budget, and were just absolutely a joy to work with. Could not recommend them more highly. So so glad I got to work with them!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Laney for your sweet words! We were so honored to share your wedding day!

Alexis · Married on 11/20/2016

There are no words I can express to show my appreciation for how well Jana and Co. did my makeup and hair. Not only is the service amazing but the final product was beyond breathtaking. Janna and Co. has very talented individuals who you can tell are passionate about their work. I would hands down recommend Jana and Co. to anyone. Thanks again guys for making me feel breathtaking on my weds day!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

I had a semi last minute cancellation from our makeup artist, a little less than a month before the wedding. Weddings are popular in October, and things book up quick! I was in a panic. I called Jana, and she got back to me so fast! I had called around to a bunch of other places for price comparisons, but everyone else was either charging too much or was booked! I was so happy Jana was there to help me. On the big day Jana sent Anniella to our location for makeup. She was very helpful, very professional, and did a beautiful job. I showed her a picture, and she gave me exactly what I wanted! Highly recommended.

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for your sweet words! We were truly honored to share your special day !

Excellent service at a reasonable price.

Sent on 12/07/2016

I was recommended to Jana by my personal hair stylist for my wedding (she used Jana for her wedding) and she is the absolute BEST!!! She did my wedding hair and makeup and her team did the hair and makeup for my 7 bridesmaids, mothers, grandma, and the flower girl. Everyone was on time, professional and they did amazing work. They worked with each girl to personalize their looks and it turned out gorgeous.

Jana sets herself apart from other great makeup artists by her amazing personality, she is hilarious and an absolute sweetheart. She kept all the girls laughing and the atmosphere was so fun. I could not have asked for a better hair and makeup artist. I HIGHLY recommend her. Thank you Jana!!! :)

Sent on 11/06/2016

Katie · Married on 09/04/2016

I found Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design when I was searching for makeup artists that come to the venue to provide services. Jana kept in contact with me from the day I first contacted her up to our wedding. She even calls the bride a few days before the wedding just to check in, she is someone who truly cares about you (the bride) and your big day. Anniella did flawless work on my ladies and myself. We are not big makeup users, we told her what we think we wanted and she enhanced all of our natural beauty and gave us confidence. Jana and her team are so kind, truly talented, and very accommodating. If you want great service and to look absolutely beautiful, then go with Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design, you will not be disappointed! (The makeup pictured beautifully)

Sent on 10/08/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2016

She did a fabulous job on both my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Great company to work with! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to share your day!!

Jana did a fabulous job doing our makeup and hair for our wedding. She was professional and helped enhance our perfect day :)

Stacy · Married on 04/16/2016

Jana did an incredible job on me and my mother-in-laws hair for a wedding recently. She really brings to light your inner most God-given beauty. She is a sweetheart and she is so flexible. Professional in every way. I wish she was based in Fresno cause ain't no one as good as her!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Jay · Married on 10/31/2015

Jana and Liz did an amazing job on our hair and makeup for me and my bride's maids. They were easy to talk to about likes/dislikes. Trial run was nice to have so I could see what worked. Both ladies were able to keep to our schedule on my wedding day and had time to spare. All of us looked amazing, I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Jana and her team are nothing short of excellent. Very friendly and down to earth....and so much fun to work with! I needed multiple hair and makeup changes throughout the day and she was very flexible and accommodating. We also had a tight timeline throughout the day and she made everything work out seemlessly. One of my favorite vendors. I highly recommend Jana and her team.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Alison · Married on 09/12/2015

Jana is amazing! Her service from beginning to end was absolutely perfect. She made me look and feel beautiful. She is an amazing makeup & hair stylist and you would be crazy to not book her. BOOK HER! Do it now! You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Kaetlyn · Married on 08/28/2015

Jana and her team are the most talented hair and makeup artists!! They made all of my bridesmaids, moms and I look beautifully done up. My wedding was more than on time and they had us ready for the photographers before schedule (and they added in extra makeup for a few other people). Jana is the sweetest woman and I had the pleasure of doing a run through at her home. I HIGHLY recommend Jana and her team of fabulous artists!! <3 xoxo <3

Sent on 10/07/2015

Cristy · Married on 08/01/2015

Jana is not only AMAZING at doing makeup, she is also so kind and fun to work with! Jana did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids at my wedding, and I couldn't have been happier. We all had gorgeous makeup, and I looked exactly how I always envisioned I would look on my wedding day. Jana is a true professional, and she clearly cared about making all of us feel comfortable, happy, and beautiful. I highly recommend Jana to any bride who wants to look her best and be boosted up by positive energy while she's getting ready for her big day.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

Jana is one of a kind. Not only is she crazy good at her art but she is also spunky and fun!! On my wedding day I looked like the most beautiful version of myself which should be every bride's goal!! I constantly hear about how cool my hair was and I can't stop admiring it in pictures!!! My skin looked flawless! I love the little touch up kits she creates for each make-up customer! Jana single handedly did my hair and makeup, my sister's makeup, my mom's makeup and hair for my bridesmaid... Everything was done with plenty of time to spare and all of our beautiful looks held up for our whole wedding! There are not enough words to express how pleased I was with the whole experience. Jana is the best!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

thank you so much Sarah! I was honored to be part of your day !! :)

I had the pleasure of having Jana and Co. perform make-up and hair styling for my wedding in Ventura, CA this past May. I strongly recommend Jana and her team for any special occasion! After reading reviews online, I scheduled a make-up trial with Jana and, afterwards, I immediately knew that she was the right choice. She was very accommodating to my requests and provided helpful suggestions as well. She not only did a wonderful job with hair and make-up, but her cheerful personality was a huge bonus. On my wedding day, Jana and her assistant, Liz, arrived promptly and followed a well-organized schedule to have my bridesmaids and I looking great for pre-ceremony photos. All of my bridesmaids commended my selection of Jana, and I am very grateful for her part in making my wedding day fabulous. Once again, I highly recommend Jana and Co. for your wedding day or any special occasion. Thank you, Jana!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Courtney · Married on 02/15/2015

I contacted Jana to do hair and makeup for my wedding in Simi Valley/Moorpark after reading all of the wonderful reviews. Liz (hair) and Natalie (makeup) surpassed my expectations by miles and miles. They were prompt, easy going and extremely skilled. They have worked with numerous celebrities and made me feel and look like one on the most important day of my life. I felt beautiful and absolutely flawless. I recommend Jana & Co to everyone and plan to use them again whenever I attend a big event!

Sent on 02/17/2015