39 Reviews for Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design

Addressing (2)
Assembly (1)
Consultations (1)
36 Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design Reviews

Jan Hurst was a professional from beginning to end! She was always patient with me ( as I called with head count changes many many times. She was also very gracsious
when I called to ask her please stamp and mail invitations for me!
I would whole- heartedly reccomend her and use her again. More daughters to go!

Profile Picture margaret, 9/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was an absolute pleasure working with Jan! She suggested the perfect font for our place cards and dinner chalkboard, which beautifully matched our wedding theme Many of our guests kept their place cards as mementos.

Profile Picture Anna, 5/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jan is absolutely amazing! My sister used her for her table numbers at her wedding in September of 2011 and I used her for my invites, table numbers and escort cards for my wedding this past January. She responds to email within minutes and will make changes if they need to be made. I will use her going forward for all of my calligraphy needs!

Profile Picture Kinzie, 1/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Jan provided beautiful calligraphy on our invitations and place cards for our wedding! I cannot tell you how many people have commented on their invitations and how beautiful they were! The place cards helped to dress up the wedding and make the tables look elegant. I would highly recommend working with Jan! She responds to e-mails quickly and is flexible with changes (unfortunately we had some:))....

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies

I 100% recommend Jan for any and all calligraphy. She did all of my save the date envelopes along with my invitation envelopes along with a matted frame with my moms name above and her birth/death date. These were all beautiful, she answered all my questions and was very responsive.

Profile Picture Sandy, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jan was a pleasure to work with -- professional, responsive and kind!

Profile Picture User2823492, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.8

Only thing that was frustrating is that she wanted everything spelled out with no abbreviations, therefore, I had to re-do my list which was time consuming.

Profile Picture User2788258, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jan's work is stunning! She did my invitations and place cards at the rehearsal dinner and reception. I recieved so many compliments. I couldn't have been happier with her services!! I highly recommend her and look forward to using her again in the future.

Thanks,
Colleen Clemons Hartley

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My husband and I are romantics and decided to write our Marriage Vows to each other in the form of love letters. To commemorate our special day, we had those vows written in calligraphy by Jan Hurst. On the day we met her to pick up our vows, I had tears in my eyes because they were so beautiful! Her skill is incredible! Our vows look like old, historic documents that we'll be able to pass down to show the love my husband and I share!

Profile Picture User2788378, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Exceptional work and exceptional service! Jan made our event so special with her art and was a dream to deal with! She is, in fact, doing additional events for us. I couldn't bear the thought of only using her once!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jan not only did a wonderful job, but was accommodating and friendly to work with!!

Profile Picture Danica, 6/18/11, 1 Review