Jan Aldridge Clark Reviews

4 | Indianapolis, IN

4 Reviews for Jan Aldridge Clark

Astin · Married on 07/16/2016

I would absolutely recommend Jan to anyone who wanted to have a harpist at their ceremony. She was extremely helpful and accommodating in helping us select songs for our ceremony and prelude. She is a real pro that can play just about anything (contemporary and classic). We loved her and received so many compliments.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Marcia · Married on 07/03/2016

Jan really set the tone for my daughter's summer wedding this July. Her professionalism and harp music is absolutely breath taking. Her broad spectrum of music should satisfy anyone's desire. I had never heard jazz on a harp and her style is unbelievably AWESOME. Her price is quite reasonable and I actually would expect higher for someone with her caliber of talent. She is higher than a 5 star in my book!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Dominique C. · Married on 07/11/2015

Absolutely Prefect

Jan's professionalism, talent, and personality are all AMAZING. She helped to make our special day feel like a fairy tale. Her broad repertoire of classical, jazz, and even R&B set a tone that was both modern and classy. She also makes sure to meet with you before your big day to select your program and play samples. I can't praise her enough! The caliber of her talent is unmatched by many! Jan has toured in Europe, performed at the Palladium, and has celebrity clientele, but she treats everyone like royalty and is incredibly humble. As a musician, businesswoman, and individual Jan is superb!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • F

Maleesa · Married on 09/26/2008

Jan was absolutely a pleasure to work with. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience. She was very professional and was quick to answer our calls/emails. Having a harpist gave our wedding the special and unique touch we were looking for (and was within our budget).

Sent on 05/28/2015