Jammin' Sound Entertainment, LLC Reviews

74 | Hamburg, NY

74 Reviews for Jammin' Sound Entertainment, LLC

Kelly & Matt · Married on 08/25/2012

Ben was remarkable. He did our ceremony and reception; he kept the night running smoothly and checked in with us frequently Ben’s calm demeanor helped us to be able to enjoy our wedding day. He kept the dance floor full all night long and knew what to play at the right time. We didn't need to worry or think about a thing and we were able to enjoy the company of our family and friends. We received many comments that our wedding was an awesome party and the most fun wedding they've ever been to and we couldn't have had that without an amazing DJ! We would highly recommend Ben and Jammin Sound to anyone.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Adam · Married on 06/30/2012

Jammin' Sound was a HUGE success at our wedding. Compliments about the music and lighting are still flowing in. We had our reception in a somewhat nontraditional setting and Ben rose to the challenge to provide an excellent night of dancing and entertainment. The price was awesome and every detail related to the music and announcements was handled meticulously allowing us to relax and enjoy our guests. Jammin' Sound exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Sari · Married on 06/22/2012

I can't begin to say enough good things about DJ Dave from Jammin' Sound! He DJ'ed our reception at the Pearl Street Grill and was fantastic! He knew just what songs to play to get people on the dance floor, timed everything well, and avoided the songs we didn't want played. We didn't hire an actual wedding planner to keep us organized the day of the wedding, but Dave really helped us to keep things on schedule as the MC of the evening.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Dave Miller is a great DJ- had a great time at the wedding I attended. The dance floor was NEVER empty!!!! EVER!!!! We all had a great time and of course, the music was a big part of that!!! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 06/09/2012

WHAT A GREAT DJ!!! We had such a pleasant experience with Benny from Jammin Sounds!! He was not only very attentive before the wedding but also willing to meet with us 2 times to make sure everything went smoothly-- he not only helped make our ceremony run smoothly and provide microphones for the musicians and ourselves-- but also got the party started at our reception! He is very responsive to emails and open to any ideas we have! I would recommend him to anyone!!! There is not one complaint I have about Jammin Sounds! Very professional and definitely know how to make a wedding fun for everyone!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Kim · Married on 12/30/2011

Benny was amazing! He kept the night running smoothly and checked in with us frequently! He kept the dance floor full ALL night long !! Keeped the energy high all night long! We didn't need to worry or think about a thing! We were able to enjoy our night. We received many comments that our wedding was "an awesome party" and "the most fun wedding they've ever been to" - and we couldn't have had that without an amazing DJ! We would highly recommend Benny and Jammin Sound to anyone!!! Can not say enough on how Benny helped make our special day so amazing!!! Thank you Benny from the bottom of our hearts, you are THE BEST!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Cheri · Married on 12/30/2011

Jammin' Sound was the DJ for my daughter's wedding. What a spectacular job they did!! Would highly recommend for any event you need a DJ service for. The dance floor was crowded from the moment the music started and stayed that way the entire evening. We received many compliments on the DJ (Benny Chieffo). He did a awesome job! Thanks again for making our daughters wedding a success.

Sent on 01/19/2012

irene · Married on 10/01/2011

I would HIGHLY recommend Ben for your event! He is superb - very responsive via both email and phone, and very organized. His wedding planner forms are great for organizing the evening. Incredibly attentive. I totally appreciated his flexibility the day of the wedding even when our itinerary changed. Great energy and kept everyone dancing. And the best price I could find.

Sent on 10/02/2011

Maria · Married on 08/27/2011

Ben was such a great guy to get along with from the start! From our first visit with him we knew he was going to be our DJ. He came right to our house for a meeting and we felt like we knew him forever. He is very professional but at the same time such a fun, easy going guy. Everytime I had to email him with a question he got back to me right away, there was no waiting. At the wedding, Ben made everyone get up and dance. He played most of the music we asked for as well as the guests requests. Ben stuck with all the music types we asked for, and he made it a great night! He is well worth every penny we spent on him, and we would reccomend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2011

If I could give Jammin Sound (DJ Benny) 6 starts for all of the above I would. Ben is beyond reasonable for the outstanding service you receive. We met with him personally twice before the wedding which made me very confident in what he would give us. I was uncomfortable hiring a big company that had multiple DJs and had little guarantee as to who would show up. With Jammin Sound I knew exactly who I was getting. Our dance floor was hoppin' all night! Thanks Ben!!! :)

Sent on 09/07/2011

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2011

Benny was AMAZING! He was with us every step of the way ensuring that he had all the songs that we wanted. He suggested great songs for our bouquet/garter toss as well. His enthusiasm is unmatched and he did a great job keeping the dance floor packed all night! He was everything we could have asked for and more, his prices are great too! The uplighting he brought really added to our reception and we are still getting compliments on it. I would recommend Jammin Sound to anyone who wants great DJ service for any occasion! Thank you so much Benny!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Ryan · Married on 08/06/2011

My wife and I used Jammin' Sound for our Wedding Reception and we were not disappointed in the least. Ben did an excellent job of reading the crowd, which was a very diverse group, and provided an excellent flow to the entire reception. The song selection was good, the system was approriate for the room, the light show was very good, and most importantly, our guests had a great time. I would highly recommend Jammin' Sound for a wedding reception

Sent on 08/16/2011

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2011

Our wedding was incredibly fun and our DJ, Ben, played a significant role in setting the mood and keeping the crowd lively. The dance floor was busy all night and we even extended for an additional half hour. We couldn't extend for longer than that because of a noise ordinance.

Ben took the time to meet with us which was helpful for him and us. He got to know us so that he could understand the theme and mood we wanted to convey. We had the standard requirements as well as some special bits, including a slide show and quiz game, which Ben was happy to accommodate.

Our guests also commented that Ben was friendly when they requested songs.

I would definitely recommend Jammin' Sound, particularly Ben for your wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Kari · Married on 11/13/2010

Benny was a pleasure to work with - he was very accommodating and understanding of our wedding reception needs. He even took his services one step further by helping my father surprise me with our father/daughter song choice - That alone made our wedding even more memorable. I received many compliments from our guests - they loved that the dance floor was ALWAYS full! THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Tricia · Married on 10/09/2010

Jammin' Sound helped us complete our perfect wedding day. Our D.J listened to our requests and worked with us to create a fun and meaningful reception! The music and lights were amazing not to mention the Dj's creative way to get everyone onto the dance floor. Everyone is still talking about the "shoe game"!!!! I would recommend Jammin' Sound to anyone planning a wedding or any other type event. Benny, you did fantastic job, we can't thank you enough!
    Dino and Tricia

Sent on 01/09/2011

Lyndsey · Married on 06/23/2018

This was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, hands down! The dance floor was packed all night, with almost everyone at our wedding was on the dance floor quite a few times. Because of the song selection, my husband and I saw people we haven't seen dance before/haven't danced in years! The song selection was great, and our song requests were all met.

We also used their photobooth, which was just as amazing. The props were great, and I really liked that the timer for each pose was long enough to plan out and get ready. We received a scrapbook at the end of the night of all of the photos, and that was just the icing on the cake! We highly recommend Jammin' Sound, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Klara · Married on 03/10/2018

Working with Ben was easily one of the best parts of wedding planning. He was prompt, responsive, friendly, and his DJs intuition and experience was worth every penny! Ben did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. When we spoke about our music preferences for each event, he shared his recommendations, and on the day of I could not have been more thrilled that I followed his lead. The timing of our ceremony was perfect and he kept our floor packed all night. Everyone had such great feedback that our dance floor kept the evening going. I was thrilled to have a must play and do not play list and after talking with Ben a few times, he definitely got a sense of how we saw our evening, and made it come alive. I would HIGHLY recommend Ben and Jammin' Sounds Entertainment to anyone looking to make sure your dance floor is one to remember!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Ben was great, he cared about what he wanted and knew how to keep the crowd going! Plus, we found that the photo booth was a super fun option for guests!

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • Archer_Bride2be

sam · Married on 08/31/2014

We used Jammin Sound for our Labor Day Sunday wedding, and all I can say is that they are AWESOME! we got Ben for our DJ, he likes to do events where there is a mix of music. They are super organized and will ask you for a bunch of song choices and a play/do not play list. We got some free bees added in since we were on a sunday which was super cool. He always responded quickly and any meetings that we had were at our home, which helps when we were stressing about a bunch of other wedding things.

With that being said.....our dance floor was rockin all night long!! we were literally dancing and jumping so much that the floor was flexing and tables were jumping off the floor and his speakers were almost about to fall over. I'm not sure how they know exactly what music to play at the right time, but they are amazing at it! We can't recommend them enough!

Another wedding was taking place the floor below us and evidently we were making alot of noise (sounded super fun) so their photographer actually came up and got our dj's info for future weddings lol!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Molly · Married on 07/12/2014

Our dj Bart was very nice and played all of the music we wanted to hear. We were very pleased with his service.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Tracy · Married on 08/03/2013

My husband and I had Kevin for our reception and he was absolutely awesome. He kept our guests up and moving throughout the evening and all of them had a blast hitting the dance floor most of the night. There were a few misses in there, but I think that is to be expected with a large number of people and different music tastes. But Kevin was very professional and did his job extremely well.

I would recommend Jammin Sound to any bride and groom who want DJs that genuinely enjoy their work, are good at what they do, and want a service that is phenomenal. Thank you Jammin Sound for making our reception such a memorable and fun evening for guests. :) You guys are awesome.

Sent on 08/09/2013

My wife and I surprised everyone and got married in Jamaica in April. We planned a party/reception in Sept to celebrate. This wasn't your standard wedding reception. No entrances, no cocktail hour, no dinner. We opted instead to do things a little differently. Jammin Sound listened to us, heard our requests and pulled things off perfectly. I highly recommend their services.
    B Hamilton

Sent on 09/05/2012

Jen · Married on 09/13/2014

Awesome time! Kept the dance floor rockin! Bart knows how to work the crowd! Totally played what they were feeling as well as stayed true to the DO NOT PLAY LIST. Great deal with colored uplighting, really sealed the deal!

Sent on 12/09/2014

The main goal for our wedding was for everyone to have FUN! Thanks to you that was accomplished. There were people on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG. We couldn't be happier. Thanks for our wedding/party!!! You rocked it!
    All the Best,