Jammin' Sound Entertainment, LLC Reviews

74 | Hamburg, NY

74 Reviews for Jammin' Sound Entertainment, LLC

• User3520119 · 2+ years ago

The DJ played a great selection of music and we have heard from all of our guests that they had an absolute blast at our wedding, and the pictures prove it!

Sent on 09/05/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/16/2014

DJ Ben Chieffo absolutely delivered at our wedding! Everything was exactly as promised and outlined in the contract. The reception planner he provides is a great tool for brides and grooms. He played the songs we asked for but also could read the crowd and knew what to play to keep the dance floor full. The up lighting package he has available added a romantic ambiance to the reception room. This DJ is very professional and knows how to get the party started and keep it going! I highly recommend this business.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Carrie · Married on 07/26/2014

Brain was absolutely amazing. Did everything we asked for, worked around little issues, made sure my husband and I were 100% satisfied with the music through out the night. He was great with our guest especially when the kids requested a song. All night long the dance floor had people on it. Out of all our vendors Jammin Sound is the only company that did exactly what we had visioned. Thank you so much Brian and Jammin Sound for truly making our wedding night rememberable.

Sent on 07/28/2014

they did everything we ask without a problem even the prizes we gave away. would refer them to anyone. they did a excellant job.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Charlyn · Married on 06/14/2014

Bart was a fabulous DJ who connected to his audience and took time to make sure details were organized. He read the mood of our guests well and knew when to play high energy songs ! We definitely recommend Bart to anyone who is planning a wedding !

Sent on 06/17/2014

We really lucked out having Ben from Jammin' Sound as our DJ at our reception. As we live out of state, we chose him based on reviews, but had never met him until that day. He kept the reception moving on track and our dance floor was packed from start to finish. He listened to the styles of music we wanted played and there were no "ugh" songs played the entire night!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Stefanie · Married on 10/12/2013

The work Ben and Jammin Sound did on our wedding day is very very much appreciated! I honestly do not recall one song where there were not people on the dance floor; and that is exactly what we wanted! They played to the crowd perfectly while still fulfilling our requests! For that I am very thankful! We had a wonderful time as did all our guests! And, the shoe game was a hit; our guests really enjoyed that!

We have friends who are getting married in 2015 and they were also impressed with your services. We have given them JS information. We will continue to recommend you anytime we have friends or family in need of DJ entertainment!

Fantastic job, fantastic company!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Ben was the DJ for our wedding on October 4 2013. We are beyond happy that Ben did our wedding. He did an absolutely amazing job! He played perfect music during dinner. Very calm and relaxing. He did our wedding party introductions perfectly. We even had a few extremely last second changes that he took care of for us! (and when I say last second...I mean as the wedding party introductions were beginning). The music for the reception was perfect! Ben seriously knew what music to play and what music not to play. He did a wonderful job and we highly recommend jammin sound over and over for any event! Ben was very professional and personable! We are so glad we chose jammin sound as the DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Anneliese · Married on 08/17/2013

The DJ that I had for my wedding, I believe his name is Bart, was WONDERFUL! He was very friendly and associated with the guests which I loved to see. It showed me that he truly cared about making everyone happy and helping everyone to have a good time. He was very professional in every aspect and did a great job with the music. I WILL consider Jammin' Sounds along with Bart for any other possible occasion in my future where I may want a DJ to play music. Thank you!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jim · Married on 08/17/2013

We couldn't have been happier with Ben as our wedding DJ. Exceeded all of our expectations. We had an outdoor ceremony - and then an indoor reception at the top of a hill - which made for some tricky logistical maneuvering. Ben didn't miss a beat. Then he let us play *our* playlist during cocktail hour, and for post-dinner dancing he didn't just play our "must plays" - he clearly used our list of "must plays" as a guide for selecting the right songs for us and our guests. The dance floor never emptied. Guests were raving about him for days. And as a business owner, Ben is a true professional. Home consultations. Prompt when responding to email and phone calls. He even matched a competitor's price to acquire our business. The highest recommendation.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Cameron · Married on 08/10/2013

Ben and Jammin Sound were a delight to work with. I was making changes to the schedule up until the day of my wedding and they were super flexible with it all. The up lighting was great and really set a great mood for my outdoor wedding. The music played was prefect and kept the crowd on their feet all night. It was a great success!! Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Anna · Married on 07/21/2013

Thank you so very much for making our wedding so absolutely amazing! From the ceremony all the way to the very end went to smoothly and every song you played was so perfect. Months later and our guests are still talking about how great the music was. We just watched our wedding video and I can not believe my 90 year old grandmother was on the dance floor! And everyone says my father in law has never danced that much in his life. You played something for everyone and everyone loved it. The dance floor was packed the whole night! My husband and I thank you so much. We are recommending you to everyone.

Sent on 10/13/2013

kim · Married on 07/20/2013

Jammin Sound was awesome!!! True professional, got the party started and kept it going!! The sound quality was great!! Listened to every request and accommodated any and every change we made! Paid close attention to detail!! A++!!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Tiffany · Married on 07/13/2013

Our DJ was incredible. He had also done 2 weddings of friends, and I had a great time at their weddings and that's why I chose Jammin Sound. The best part was, at the last minute, a day or 2 before the wedding, I called and asked if they could mix a special combination of 2 songs to surprise our guests, they emailed me what they came up with and asked if it was ok or needed adjusting, it was perfect, and the surprise went off without a hitch!! They bring a fun attitude to your event while keeping it formal and professional. Also, the up lighting and dance floor lighting they provided were great, everyone had an amazing time :)

Sent on 07/25/2013

MELISSA · Married on 06/28/2013

Brian was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He called to confirm all the details and made suggestions. He was very accomadating to a last minute change we had to throw some humor in. Thank you so much! Highly recommended for any event.

Sent on 07/11/2013

April · Married on 05/11/2013

We were so happy with the DJ! He was so nice and easy to talk to both before and during the reception. He really seemed to take the playlist suggestions we provided and create something that was perfect for us.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Nathan · Married on 04/06/2013

Let me just start out by saying this;
    I know I have seen reviews online for tons of different companies and always felt they were "tainted" by either people who worked for certain company or fake reviews. So as someone who has actually USED Jammin Sound, I couldn't have imagined a better DJ than BEN! I can't speak on everyone's behalf that works there becuase I never meet them, but I can speak on my personal experience.
    I have freinds who are professional D.J.'s that were at my wedding and didn't want to DJ and they even said WOW BEN was amazing! He made my wedding so fun, relaxing, and enjoyable! From newlywed games, to going with the flow.
    Last thing you want on your special day is a D.J. who is horrible or doesnt take your time, or experience serious and I can say without a shadow of a doubt Ben did more than we could have ever asked for!
    It was so great I even paid to extend my time because I didn't want the party to stop!
    It was worth every penny! I am a firm believer YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
    Money was tight for my wedding like MOST people, but I am so glad I didn't "cut" cost or corners when it came to using Jammin Sound!
    I would have regreted cutting corners to save a little bit of moeny but Ben made our wedding a rememerable time and experience our family and friends truley will always remember!
    Thanks so much for everything and I would without a doubt use Jammin Sound (or at least BEN) in a heart beat! You wont be dissapointed!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Melissa · Married on 02/23/2013

Every step became easier when we hired Jammin Sound to do our lights and sound at our wedding! Ben matched the lights to the color of the bridesmaids dresses so everything matched and looked beautiful! Ben made sure everyone lined up on time and also made sure to come up and tell us if something was running late so we could make the most of the night. Everyone was up dancing and having a great time thanks to him. I would definitely recommend Jammin Sound to anyone!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Benny was great! Very professional. I loved how he came up to us and suggested the sabres song for my ringbearers when he saw they were wearing sabres jerseys. They loved it and so did we. Thank you! Our night was awesome. Great music!

Sent on 10/12/2012

The night was wonderful and Jammin Sound was a major part of the fun.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Jessye · Married on 09/22/2012

My now husband and I booked Ben after attending a friend's wedding where he was the DJ, and we couldn't be happier! Ben provided excellent, prompt service. In the initial planning stages of the wedding, there was a lot of running around and looking at venues, and Ben was happy to come meet us in our home for the initial and final meeting which made my life so much less hectic. He was very professional, looked out in our best interest and responded well to requests from young and old party goers. Most importantly, Ben kept the focus of the wedding on us - I have seem some DJs get a hold of the microphone and not let it go, but Ben was absolutely the opposite - he just kept the music rolling. His prices were reasonable and depending what you were looking for, he offered a variety of packages that fit within our budget. Thanks Ben for providing the soundtrack to our big day!

Sent on 10/05/2012

We were very happy with the music at our wedding! The dance floor was full the entire night and everyone had a great time! Thank you for helping to make our day wonderful!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Audrey · Married on 09/21/2012

Everything was amazing! I highly recommend Jammin' Sound. They not only made our event a lot of fun, they also were a major factor in the look of the event. Their lighting package was beautiful and we got tons of compliments on it.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Matt · Married on 09/16/2012

Ben did a phenominal job DJing our wedding this past weekend. The wonderful service started out with 2 home visits to ensure we were on the same page - this is an excellent service to all bridal couples due to all the running around and appointments that are necessary when planning a wedding. Ben was both warm and professional. The day of the wedding Jammin Sound provided both music and mic service for our outdoor wedding and everyone was able to hear all parts of the ceremony without complaint! For the ceremony, Ben had everything under control from introductions that ran smoothly to keeping the party going on the dance floor. We could not have asked for a more perfect and worry-free service. We would recommend Ben and Jammin Sound to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Ben was very organized and made our event one that will be talked about for a while. Ben is extremely friendly and flexiable when things don't always go as planned.

Sent on 08/28/2012