DJ Jason Rullo Reviews

73 | Pittsburgh, PA

73 Reviews for DJ Jason Rullo

1 User photo

Rebecca · Married on 06/03/2017

Jason was a dream come true! He made our busy wedding planning a breeze! He is thorough, professional, and so easy to get a hold of. His main goal is to make your day as special as possible. We appreciated everything about him and his services. Honestly if your in the Pittsburgh area and you need a phenomenal DJ for your wedding you'd be crazy to book anyone but Jason! Thank you Jason for making our day so special.

Sent on 08/07/2017

DJ Jason Rullo's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! Best wishes! Thank you again!!!

Kayleigh · Married on 05/13/2017

Jason was extremely helpful from the very beginning. He took the time to know m and my fiancé on a personal level to deliver the best entertainment that would fit with our vision and style. His online tools adds planning and picking special songs for our wedding quick and easy. He mixed our favorite kinda of music together so we'll. All of my guests had such a good time dancing the night away. His planning and MC skills made my special day go smoothly from start to finish. He helped us stay on my timeline, and when we fell behind, he did his best to get us all back on schedule in a kind and professional manner. In my mind, entertainment at a wedding is one of the most important things and Jason definitely nailed it!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Gen · Married on 12/03/2016

We booked Jason for our wedding and he was absolutely awesome! We had several people tell us how great the music was and the dance floor was packed all night. He accomodated all of the special requests we had and communicated everything with us throughout the night. The uplighting he provided for the room brought everything together and was absolutely perfect. Jason is an awesome DJ that I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Tiffany · Married on 11/05/2016

Jason did an amazing job DJ’ing our wedding!! Everyone was on the dance floor all night and I received so many compliments on what a good DJ we had. He made our wedding a blast! We got a photo booth and up lighting which were also great and Jason made sure it all came together perfectly. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Alexander · Married on 09/03/2016

Do yourself a favor and book Jason. He is the most professional DJ I have ever worked with and make your day unforgettable. He is truly one of the best DJ's in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He provided music and sound for our ceremony, music for our wedding reception, and uplighting around the venue. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family who are getting married.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Maggie · Married on 08/13/2016

We had so many people tell us how much they loved Jason as a DJ at and after our wedding. The energy that he brought to the dance floor was incredible. I never saw so many people on the dance floor at a wedding before and I'm so glad that it happened at mine! I would recommend Jason to anyone who is looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Jason was a fantastic DJ and played the perfect mix of music the whole evening. The uplighting service also added to our venue's beautiful hall. He was very helpful and detailed during the planning process and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Lori · Married on 04/30/2016

Jason was great! He was so helpful during the whole process and during the wedding. We got so many compliments on our dj ! I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/09/2016

Jason is the best!! We had SO many compliments about how fantastic our DJ was. He played a mixture of older songs and current hits, as well as upbeat, slow and line dance songs. He is great at reading the guests and if a song is not popular, he doesn't hesitate to seamlessly put something new on. Any time we had a question, Jason responded in less than 24 hours- and it was usually closer to under 2 hours. Jason made sure that the night kept moving and wasn't rushed. I highly recommend his DJ service!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Tiffany · Married on 02/13/2016

Jason was always quick to respond to any questions I had. He made the music selection easier with lots of suggestions. The ceremony music was perfect! He handled the reception events so I had nothing to worry about! The music kept everybody dancing till the last song. Everybody complimented on the up lighting and monogram I also had!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Julie · Married on 11/14/2015

Jason did a fantastic job performing DJ and MC services for our wedding. He was professional, fun, organized, and gave great suggestions for our reception. He made it easy to add in a few other fun items in the evening and entertain our guests. We received a ton of compliments about our reception.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Brittny · Married on 11/07/2015

Jason did an amazing job as the DJ/MC at our wedding! He is very professional, organized, and trustworthy. Jason was on key the entire night - He kept us informed/aware of everything and didn't get in our way at all. He's very nice to work with and never had me worried once! Thanks Jason for everything!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Jay · Married on 10/17/2015

Jason did an awesome job at our wedding! He was able to play all of our requests, the music selection was great, and the dance floor was packed all night! He even stayed an hour late and kept the party going! He provided sound for our ceremony as well which was perfect! Our guests commented all night on the music! Overall, we were very happy with DJ Jason! I would recommend Jason to anybody looking for a great, professional DJ!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Shelley · Married on 09/19/2015

Where do I even begin to explain how truly amazing Jason is!! We used him for both our DJ / Master of Ceremony services as well as uplighting. When looking at his website, you can tell he is very organized and detailed, but that is JUST the beginning! Jason is very quick to respond to your e-mails and is more than just your DJ. He even provides advice and recommendations with your timeline, shares examples templates for you to leverage as well as has a very easy to use online tool that both you and your guests can track music favorites, playlists, etc. He walks through your timeline and makes sure he is aligned with all of the events, including the pronunciation of every member of your family & bridal party (VERY important!!). One of the things that stood out to me that I noticed at other weddings was his ability to make sure everyone who was important was around for the moments before he would introduce them. There were other weddings we were at where they would do a Mother / Son dance without the Bride even being in the room! Last but not least, there was not a second where the dance floor was empty. Even several months after we heard from our guests how much fun they had and they don't remember ever dancing that much! It was such an incredible day and picking Jason was one of our BEST decisions!! You WILL NOT go wrong!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Jason was excellent to work with! From the very beginning, he was helpful and informative for our DJ services. Jason was very professional and very easy to contact. He responded very promptly and was extremely helpful with any questions that we asked. When it came to our big day, Jason was the one who ran the show. He was the one who took control and followed the timeline that we all created for the big day. Jason made sure that everything went smoothly and he played everything that we requested for the evening. Jason is a WONDERFUL DJ/MC and I would HIGHLY recommend Jason for any event!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

DJ Jason was excellent to work with. Throughout the planning process Jason was very thorough and prompt in communications. He utilizes an excellent wedding reception planning system that made things extremely easy. We met with Jason twice in person, and he was very flexible and helpful. On the day of the wedding, Jason was fantastic. He was organized and detailed, and made sure to connect with us and the entire bridal party to make sure introductions and the order of events for the night went exactly as we wanted. Once the dancing started, Jason did a great job reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor packed. After the last song, the dance floor was still packed and people were literally chanting “one more song!” We received several word-of-mouth recommendations to have Jason Rullo as our DJ, and after having him as our DJ at our wedding, we highly recommend Jason.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Justin · Married on 06/13/2015

Jason was very energetic, accommodating and worked very well with us. He anticipated all of our needs. Jason's services were fantastic and we would recommend him everyone.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

Jason is an AMAZING DJ!! He was very professional and friendly. From our initial emails back and forth to our final planning meeting, Jason was readily available and easy to get ahold of. He plans everything step by step with you to make sure everything is how you want it. His MC'ing was great and he makes sure to pronounce everyone's names correctly. He kept our dance floor full the entire night. I've had countless guests come to me and compliment on how fantastic he was! We also had uplighting through Jason too. It was absolutely beautiful. He made the room look stunning. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Katie · Married on 05/09/2015

I highly recommend Jason as your dj!
    My little sister used him in November 2014 for her wedding. I was so impressed I needed to have him there for my wedding in may 2015. He even remembered specific things about some of my family members.
    He worked so well with whole bridal party.
    Everyone had an amazing night dancing the night away!

You will not regret using Jason!

His wife Lauren also did our chaircovers and decor for the outside ceremony. She did absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 01/03/2015

Jason was hands down the best choice we could have made for a DJ and for up-lighting. He was responsive, easy to get a hold of, listened to all of our requests, and EVERYONE raved about him. At my own wedding I had people ask for his information so they could spread the word. The dance floor was packed, he read the crowd and knew what to play, our reception music was perfect, the ceremony music was flawless and our up-lighting was gorgeous. Not to mention, Jason is very friendly and everyone enjoyed listening to him while he was doing announcements. I can't say enough wonderful things about his service. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Do not look any further for a DJ. Jason is awesome! Truly a professional and excellent at what he does. He answered all my emails/phone calls promptly and understood how I wanted the night to go. He did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed all night and he had a great mix of music. The online planning system was such a breeze and made the whole process even better. I would recommend jason to anyone and would choose him to DJ my wedding all over again! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Jason was amazing! He kept everyone on track in the wedding party, has an amazingly easy online planning system and kept the dance floor packed the whole night! Will definitely recommend to friends and family!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Kristin · Married on 04/12/2014

Jason is very professional. Very easy-going and easy to work with previous to our wedding and during the actual wedding. Some DJ's can be self-centered, command attention, and come off as obnoxious. He directed events without infringing on the night allowing us to be everyone's focus without being overbearing.

Feel confident in choosing DJ Jason Rullo. From his music selection to directing the flow of the evening's events, his experience and intuition as a DJ is evident. Our evening was perfect and Jason made sure we stayed on task but still allowed us to enjoy our wedding without being overbearing. We recommend him without reservation!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Deanna · Married on 10/12/2013

Jason has a mix of professionalism and fun -- something that's hard to find in a wedding DJ or band sometimes. He was always responsive and got to know what we wanted/the details and definitely delivered the day of the wedding! No one left the dance floor! I highly recommend Jammin Entertainment

Sent on 01/26/2014

Heather & Jason · Married on 09/28/2013

Jason was the utmost professional. He played a wonderful variety of music while staying within the parameters we had set. He kept the dance floor full and the timeline moving. I would not have wanted anyone else to DJ/MC my wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2013