63 Reviews for Jammin' Entertainment

Uplighting (4)
One Event Per Day (3)
Microphones (3)
Projector (1)

Jason was absolutely amazing and we loved him!! I would highly recommend him to ANYONE!!! His prices are great as well and he had everyone on the dance floor all night at our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We are so absolutely thrilled with Jason's services at our wedding yesterday, I had to review as quickly as possible. As a musician, the musical aspect of our reception was extremely important and I wouldnt settle less than anything but the best. Jason did a phenomenal job making sure everything was perfect and the musical genres we requested were honored. I got a lot of compliments from guests on the cocktail hour music and dancing music and our wedding was deemed by many as the "most fun." Conaider hiring Jammin' Entertainment for your wedding day! You won't be disappointed! :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason was amazing! The bride had attended another wedding in which Jason was the DJ and knew she wanted him as the DJ for her wedding in the future. We were not disappointed, Jason is extremely professional and a wonderful entertainer. All of our guests had an amazing time and everyone was dancing all night long. Our wedding didn't have any extra activities for our guests like photobooths, games etc. so it was heavily dependent on the DJ and Jason went above and beyond to ensure our special day was full of energy and fun. The process leading up to the wedding was professional and stress free. He checked in with us prior to ensure our itineraries matched and even took the time to make sure names were pronounced correctly. Overall, Jason is the best and everything we wanted. We would recommend him to anybody for their wedding and plan to keep him in mind for future events!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I have been to many weddings and I've been a part of the planning for a couple of those weddings. I have seen good and bad DJs and Jason is the best! He was nice, responsive to e-mails and phone calls, and worked hard to make sure I got what I wanted for my cocktail hour and wedding reception. I would highly recommend him for any event. He made the planning process easy and efficient and gave me one less thing to worry about during the planning process.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn’t have imagined a better DJ for our wedding on March 24, 2018! Not only was Jason professional and responsive but he kept our guests on the dance floor all night!! Thank you, Jason for helping to make our wedding day even more perfect!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason is AWESOME!!!! My husband and I were so please with how everything turned out. Jason was able to continually keep people on the dance floor. He also did an awesome job making sure everything kept on schedule. We could not have made a better choice and we highly recommend Jammin' Entertainment to anyone who is looking for a professional, helpful and stress free DJ experience. Big shout out to Jason's wife for the wonderful chair covers. Our reception was beautiful. You need to book them both. It was the best and easiest decision we ever made.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason truly did an amazing job. My husband and I could not have been happier. Jason did an excellent job pacing the reception activities. The music that he played, I still do not know how he did it, but it was the perfect mix. Everyone enjoyed the music! Our niece and nephews never left the dance floor, and my grandfather thanked us for the musical selections. He was professional and flexible. I am so glad we went with Jason, and would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

Jason is AMAZING! He provided DJ, uplighting, and monogram services at our wedding. We couldn't be happier! He is so easy to work with and very organized. He made the planning process along the way SO easy and less stressful. Overall, Jason is very professional and we were able to trust him with our wedding without a doubt. Our guests never left the dance floor! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason is professional and personable. He was very easy and fun to work with. He helped guide our decisions when we were unsure and also helped to make our wedding very unique. We definitely made the right choice with Jason!

Profile Picture Collin, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Jammin' Jason was referred to me by another DJ who was not available on our wedding date. I am so glad we selected him to provide the entertainment for our reception! He was receptive to all of our emails and calls leading up to our event. The day of, our dance floor was packed all evening long! He made sure to play most of our must-play songs and also requests from our guests. Jason is professional, fun, and a great choice. You will not be disappointed if you select him for your special day!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason was outstanding. He was very accomodating and attentive to all of our wedding details. He definitely kept the dance floor packed the entire evening. Would highly recommend him to others for future events.

Matt

Profile Picture Matt, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As a DJ Jammin Jason was great! Jason was very easy to communicate with. He replied quickly! Jason's website was very easy to navigate and the countdown was such a great feature ! The day of our daughter's wedding Jason kept the event moving smoothly even with the changes and the long bridal dance! The first wedding Melissa and Derek went to as a newly dating couple Jason was the DJ!! Jason also saw two other couples where he was the DJ and made it a point to address them! Another couple backed out of that date how lucky were we to have Jason Rullo!

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason did an amazing job and was so accommodating to last minute changes! Everyone had a great time and were dancing all night. Thank you, Jason!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We booked Jason for our wedding at Chestnut Ridge on 8-19-17 and we could not be more satisfied! From day 1, Jason was extremely helpful, professional, organized, and easy to contact. He put our needs first and foremost. His online portal was very easy to pick music from. He answered emails promptly and Skyped with us a week before the wedding to ensure everything was in order. The day of the wedding he rocked it and kept everyone dancing all night long. He kept us on a nice timely schedule and never pressured us or hurried us. We are so thankful for having him as our DJ/MC And we HIGHLY recommend him to anyone planning their wedding!! Thank you Jason!

Profile Picture Brad, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason acted as MC/DJ for our wedding. His online portal made planning from a distance painless! The day of he will make you feel at ease while keeping your guests on their toes with one great song after another! He doesn't let any song overstay its welcome and the transitions are seamless which makes it hard to leave the dance floor :-) He did a great job of keeping us on schedule without ever pressuring us - which is so important as the day was over in the blink of an eye. My parents had nothing but good things to say about their interactions with him. We wish that our reception venue had allowed for us to stay and dance an hour longer. Book Jason ASAP!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I've known Jason for several years going back to when we worked together at New Great Valley Lanes. I've followed his work as he's expanded over the years and always saw nothing but good reviews. So when it was time for our wedding, there wasn't any hesitation in choosing Jason for the job. He was nothing but professional and his website setup so we could pick and choose things we wanted was easy to follow along. The day of he wedding he was on top of everything from the beginning to end. Dinner music and cocktail hour music was awesome. The flow thru the night went very well and we received several compliments about his services. Would highly recommend Jason for any dj'ing needs. Nothing but a pro and hope to always call him my friend. Thanks Jason!!

Profile Picture Mike, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason Rullo was a first class gentleman, who created such a wonderful atmosphere at my daughter's wedding! He kept the room electrifying and alive at all times! He has a great personality, was very organized, and open to hear what we wanted and expected out of the evening.
If you are looking for the right person, you don't have to look any further than Jammin Entertainment featuring DJ Jason Rullo!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was a dream come true! He made our busy wedding planning a breeze! He is thorough, professional, and so easy to get a hold of. His main goal is to make your day as special as possible. We appreciated everything about him and his services. Honestly if your in the Pittsburgh area and you need a phenomenal DJ for your wedding you'd be crazy to book anyone but Jason! Thank you Jason for making our day so special.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rebecca , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was extremely helpful from the very beginning. He took the time to know m and my fiancé on a personal level to deliver the best entertainment that would fit with our vision and style. His online tools adds planning and picking special songs for our wedding quick and easy. He mixed our favorite kinda of music together so we'll. All of my guests had such a good time dancing the night away. His planning and MC skills made my special day go smoothly from start to finish. He helped us stay on my timeline, and when we fell behind, he did his best to get us all back on schedule in a kind and professional manner. In my mind, entertainment at a wedding is one of the most important things and Jason definitely nailed it!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We booked Jason for our wedding and he was absolutely awesome! We had several people tell us how great the music was and the dance floor was packed all night. He accomodated all of the special requests we had and communicated everything with us throughout the night. The uplighting he provided for the room brought everything together and was absolutely perfect. Jason is an awesome DJ that I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Gen, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason did an amazing job DJ’ing our wedding!! Everyone was on the dance floor all night and I received so many compliments on what a good DJ we had. He made our wedding a blast! We got a photo booth and up lighting which were also great and Jason made sure it all came together perfectly. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Do yourself a favor and book Jason. He is the most professional DJ I have ever worked with and make your day unforgettable. He is truly one of the best DJ's in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He provided music and sound for our ceremony, music for our wedding reception, and uplighting around the venue. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family who are getting married.

Profile Picture Alexander, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had so many people tell us how much they loved Jason as a DJ at and after our wedding. The energy that he brought to the dance floor was incredible. I never saw so many people on the dance floor at a wedding before and I'm so glad that it happened at mine! I would recommend Jason to anyone who is looking for a wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was a fantastic DJ and played the perfect mix of music the whole evening. The uplighting service also added to our venue's beautiful hall. He was very helpful and detailed during the planning process and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User6843530, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was great! He was so helpful during the whole process and during the wedding. We got so many compliments on our dj ! I would highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Lori, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews