JAMMIN' DJs Reviews

279 | Littleton, CO

279 Reviews for JAMMIN' DJs

• W

Leanne · Married on 07/17/2010

I think Steve did a grat job at adding songs we wanted to be played and arranging he songs correctly.

Sent on 07/21/2010

Theresa · Married on 06/26/2010

Everything was so wonderful! You guys did a great job! Everyone complimented on the lighting and the music selection...and Melissa has given several brides your information after I told her how great working with you was. Even though there was some confusion with the time and date for our first meeting, it all worked out and the end result was amazing. Thanks so much! Well be sure to use your services in the future and refer others to you! Thanks again!!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Tabitha · Married on 06/19/2010

Chris Mahoney did an outstanding job DJ'ing for us on our wedding day! Not only did he meet with us the week before to go over scheduling/playlists, he was set up way before schedule and was always there during our reception to make sure everything was ok and on schedule. His experience with weddings really took the stress off of us. He knew which songs to play, when to play them and everybody danced the whole night! I would highly recommend JamminDJS for your wedding or any other event. It truly helped make our night awesome!!!

Sent on 06/30/2010

Shannon · Married on 06/18/2010

Awesome! made our wedding so much more memorable. The services provided we far above our best expectations. Went to a wedding one week after ours and was extremely disappointed with the DJ who was NOT Jammin DJ's John Murray.

Sent on 07/05/2010

Linda · Married on 05/30/2010

John was absolutely wonderful! As the wedding approached and things got more and more hectic my fiance and I did not have a lot of time to talk with John and give him much direction. But on the day of the wedding he handled everything perfectly. He had great advice and knew more about what to do than we ever would have known. Our reception site was two levels, with the main dining area upstairs and the dance floor downstairs, so I had pictured the DJ not being very involved until we got down to the dance floor, but thank God he was. He managed the flow of the event so well and it would have been chaos without him and his team. He was so much more for us than the guy who played our music.

Sent on 06/03/2010
  • I

Emily · Married on 05/30/2010

Jammin' DJs was the perfect choice for our wedding! They were helpful every step of the way. Our DJ, David Smith, was great. He really kept the party going with his music choices and several guests commented on how wonderful he was. I have been to many weddings where the DJ was not carefully selected. A good DJ is so important. They help with transitions between events and are integral to making the wedding fun. You won't be let down by Jammin' DJs.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Mount V. · Married on 05/01/2010

The best! John and Jammin DJs provides superb customer service complimented by an extensive portfolio of services to enhance every event. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2010

Alyssa · Married on 04/24/2010

I loved the service that was provided by John with Jammin DJ's . John was very attentive to my (the bride's) needs. He checked on me throughout the entire reception and made sure that we were happy with the music, etc.
    I really enjoyed how well John communicated with the other DJ and that they were always on top of things! Excellent service and extremely professional.

Sent on 07/05/2010

Jacie · Married on 02/13/2010

I was amazed at how great Jammin DJ's turned out to be! I am so happy to leave a positive review because they MADE my reception! I was a bit of a worry-wort as I know just how important the music is to any event...who wants all of your guests sitting around and being bored!?
    John was great when we were setting up the service (he called me within 10 minutes of requesting a quote online!) and the online music selection was so easy and helpful. David was our DJ and he did a wonderful job. He communicated we us over the phone and offered to meet with us (but we were so busy that we didn't have time). He really listened to the type of music we had selected via the online service and seemed to pick just the right songs to keep everyone have a great time.
    EVERYONE was dancing and having a fantastic time! I actually had one of my girlfriends come up to me and say that she was having more fun at my wedding than she ever did at her own...and she had a big smile on her face while she was telling me this=)
    They also did the wedding music and cocktail hour (both great). I will always recommend them! Thank you!

Sent on 04/22/2010

Karri · Married on 02/07/2010

Very professional!!! Our guests had a wonderful time. I was very impressed with the technology they provided. John and his DJ provided a smooth transition from our ceremony to the reception. A+++++ Would recommend to family and friends for any of thier DJ needs.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Bridget · Married on 01/16/2010

I thought our DJ was very good. He played all the music I requested and he played what we requested onthe spot. He coordinated with everyone in the wedding to have a perfect day. I really feel he went over and beyond his duty, especially with our ceremony. I appreciate him and would recommend you all over and over.
    Thanks so much, Bridget

Sent on 05/09/2010

Tracy · Married on 01/01/2010

I had the pleasure of working with JAMMIN' DJs and especially John! I am a wedding and event planner in Seattle and John flew in to take care of Kevin and Nicole's special day. It was a pleasure to work with John in every respect! He is professional, fun and genuinely cares about his clients. With his attention to detail and easygoing demeanor...we instantly made a great team! I would strongly recommend JAMMIN DJ's to anyone looking for a true industry leader. I can't wait to work with John again!!!
    T. Garrow - Seattle, WA.

Sent on 02/05/2010

Dawn · Married on 11/14/2009

John was so helpful and the song lists were EXACTLY what I asked for. They made my wedding fun and so easy. It was more than I could have asked for. Thank you Jammin' DJ's!!! It was wonderful!

Sent on 11/20/2009

Amy · Married on 08/08/2009

Our DJ was amazing!! He provided music that kept the party going all night long! Their website is very easy to use and allows you request all the songs you want. Good value for the money!

Sent on 12/16/2009

Scott · Married on 07/18/2009

Jammin' DJs was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. It was super easy working with them before our wedding, and even easier the day of! They were on time, very professional, and made the reception amazing!! We will definitely be using them for other events and we recommend them to everyone we know.

Sent on 05/21/2012
  • W

Ariana · Married on 07/04/2009

We had Wade from Jammin’ DJ’s at our wedding and he was GREAT! Wade called me ahead of time to make sure any special requests were clear and to find out the general genre of music we would like played during the reception. He did a great job in keeping folks on the dance floor AND keeping us on schedule in order to get all the important things wedding festivities accomplished within our time frame. From the initial call to Jammin’ DJ’s to the final minute of the wedding everyone was professional and helpful, really understanding that it was our big day. Thanks so much Jammin’ DJ’s!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Ashley · Married on 12/20/2008

John at Jammin DJ's was fantastic! Wow- i would recommend them to anyone! The service was out of this world!!
    The way that John kept my wedding reception going was unbelivable. He was very professional and prompt!
    100% + to this company!!!

Sent on 01/08/2009

Heidi · Married on 10/04/2008

Jammin' DJ's was a great choice for our wedding. John got everyone at our reception on the dance floor. He was able to play music that allowed everyone to get on their feet and dance. I had so many great remarks said about Jammin' DJ's. We were overall extremedly pleased with Jammin' DJ's.

Sent on 12/09/2008

Leslie · Married on 09/05/2008

John and his guys did both of my daughters weddings! We loved them! They were friendly, easy to work with and they definitely knew their music.We would recommend them highly and we have to many of our friends. The DJ can make or break the party!!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Jaime · Married on 05/31/2008

I will continue to and have recommended Jammin DJ's to future brides and events needing DJ services. They are very attentive to your specific needs, offering a very user friendly website with a planning tool. They are in regular contact with you, ensuring the highest quality service. On my wedding day, Jammin DJ's was prompt, dressed professionally and handled all of my guests with care and respect. They were very flexible, ensuring that my "must play and do not play" lists were honored, but catered to guests individual wants for music. The DJ also did a wonderful job MC'ing my event. He kept the reception flowing and was very in tune to our needs and requests. Choose Jammin DJ's, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/11/2009
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2008

Jammin' DJs did a WONDERFUL job at our wedding, we couldn't have asked for anything more! Our DJ was knowledgable, fun, and very helpful! They exceeded our expectations for a DJ by far and we highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/08/2009

There was a last minute switch on who was actually our DJ and things still went smoothly and just as planned.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Jeanette · Married on 12/29/2007

John Murray was one of the most professional vendors that I worked with for my wedding. He did everything right and made sure that everything I wanted was taken care of as far as music goes. Jammin DJ's is a great company and I would refer them to anyone.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Dan · Married on 05/20/2007

Having met with several DJ's before ultimately booking last minute with Jammin' DJs, we found that most were seemingly uninterested in working with our wedding, frustrated we came upon Jammin' DJs with only 2 weeks before the wedding. They not only accommodated our requests but also helped us with a few things that we had not even thought of. Showed up on time, did so much more then we expected for us and our 100+ guests enjoyed the wedding so much more because of the upbeat DJ and great variety of music. We were very impressed and when we went to a friends wedding 5 months later with them having the same DJ we had, it was just as good as ours. Many people don't realize how much a DJ really sets the tone of a wedding but they make everything flow so effortlessly and keep the party going! Having stumbled upon them and with the rates being so reasonable compared to the other "non-caring" DJ's, we really can't speak highly enough of them and how they treated us, our wedding and our family and friends. They truly helped make a memorable night for everybody!!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Michael · Married on 03/24/2007

Jammin DJs covered all the music during our wedding in 2007. We still have friends tell us that the music and vibe the best of any wedding they have been to. Jammin DJ staff took care of all the tunes, and kept the crowd moving until the early hours of the morning. They were punctual, courteous, friendly, and professional. On a scale of one to ten, i would give them an eleven. Thanks again for making our great day, really great.

Michael Peceny