JAMMIN' DJs Reviews

279 | Littleton, CO

279 Reviews for JAMMIN' DJs

Sean · Married on 04/21/2012

Bryan and Steven from MyjamminDj's were fantastic. They understood my need to have a specific playlist for the entire reception. They made sure they had all the songs and we went through everything in detail a couple days before the reception. Bryan also came to me a couple times during the reception to make sure everything was as I needed, which it was. They were even flexible and able to add to the playlist as we had late requests from special guests. Overall, they were incredible to work with and I'd refer them to anyone getting married in the greater Denver area.

Thanks, guys.

Sent on 05/07/2012
  • User2413465 · event on: 03/21/2012

Jammin' DJ's always has great service and arrives early to set up, check in and keeps the listeners entertained. We have used Jammin' DJ's for years and will continue to have them participate at our future school dances.

Sent on 05/02/2012
  • User2540981 · event on: 03/21/2012

We have had Jammin' DJ's at our school dances for several years now. They are always prompt, friendly and professional. Booking a date, time and planning for the event are alwasy easy!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2012

We had DJ Bryan for our 3/2/2012 wedding and he was fantastic. He answered every one of my rambling emails and could even figure out what I was trying to say in them! Bryan was very professional and friendly. I even had guests calling him Bryan and not \"the DJ\". I thought that was so great. He played all the songs we wanted and was very patient when things changed at the last minute. I was frazzled, but Bryan was not. I cannot give him enough praise. I highly recommend Jammin\' DJ\'s and any DJ they have working for them.

Sent on 03/15/2012

JAMMIN' DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Siobahn · Married on 11/11/2011

Thank God for JAMMIN' DJs! We were referred to them by a friend who just hired them for her wedding reception and had nothing but GREAT things to say! It was two weeks before our wedding date, we had just received a phone call that our 3rd DJ was backing out and we were panicking! Fortunately, after calling JAMMIN' DJs, they had one last available opening and we jumped at the opportunity!

My husband and I had never before been married nor had we ever hired a DJ before, needless to say we were slightly clueless about the process...Bryan was the most professional and calming DJ we had spoken with up to this point! He kindly walked us through each step in planning, explained how things would run and consistently assured us after making sure we understood what we wanted! With us having booked so last minute he was beyond what I had expected with his his responsiveness to our questions, phone calls and emails! His professionalism and kindness throughout the planning process before, during and after is unparalleled!

After arriving at our reception in a perfectly timely manner, Bryan took the time to speak with us after having set up to review our song choices, review name pronounciation and the approximate order of events! We were beyond ecstatic that he was SO personable!

During our reception, Bryan was more than we could have ever hoped for! His one goal was to make sure we didn't worry or stress out! When he introduced the Wedding Party (voice like a rockstar!) our guests LOVED it! He was calm, organized and knew just what to do when my Husband and I were at a loss or simly not paying attention! He kept the guests happy and comfortable during dinner. When it was time to make toasts he was on top of making sure VIPs were gathered and ready to go (AND showed us all how to use the mic!) He was great at directing photographers as well as guests to the appropriate areas when we had the cake cutting, the bouquet toss, the garter toss, as well as all of the important dances! His flexibility with timing was great (since things don't quite always run on time) and he was always there to help us when we needed him! When it was time to hit the dance floor, he single handedly boosted the atmosphere with getting our guests amped and ready to dance! One of the most important aspects of our reception was our "Do Not Play" list and he was professional at refusing requests from guests that we asked him not to play, and even informed us everytime a request came up just in case we wanted to change our minds!! The sound system was perfect and the lights he had brought simply CREATED the party atmosphere!

When one of our guests came up to me and congratulated us on having such an AMAZING DJ, I remember thinking "Wow, we did it!" But when another guest said the same, and yet more after that, we truly knew that Bryan was the best there is! We will never be able to thank him enough for not only how happy he made our guests, but for how happy he made US!!

Without having Bryan be our DJ our ENTIRE wedding experience would have been inferior compared to how utterly HAPPY we are with his service! We will recommend this service to EVERYONE we know because we are beyond pleased! Props to JAMMIN' DJs for being the greatest DJ service we know and hats off to Bryan for making our wedding PERFECT!!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/19/2011

Laura · Married on 11/05/2011

JamminDJ's was excellent, easy to work with and the music/lights were great. They were on time, kept the music volume perfect and did all the announcing as I requested just perfectly. Would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/03/2011

Janet · Married on 10/01/2011

Jammin' DJ's provided karaoke for our rehearsal dinner. Arrived on time, dressed professionally, worked well with our group, was flexible and responsive.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Erin · Married on 09/17/2011

Wonderful to work with, everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Shaina · Married on 09/10/2011

Guests thought our DJ was our wedding coordinator. He was truly amazing and did more than I ever imagined. He stayed true to the playlist. Many guests requested a football fight song and he double checked with me before playing. He carried around an ipad that had all our information on it about song choices and times we requested. He kept us on track with when we needed to make toasts and cut the cake. The website was very helpful with being able to pick certain songs we wanted for all moments and a do not playlist. I could not be more pleased and happy with Jammin DJ's and their services.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Steffanie · Married on 09/10/2011

We left the majority of the songs up to our dj, as time was not on our side in the last month of planning our wedding, and he did an AWESOME job! He got everyone up and dancing- of all ages, and everyone was going until the wedding ended. It was great to see our friends and family having such a great time. Thank you Bryan! We would highly recommend the services of Jammin DJ's to anyone for any wedding!

Aaron and Steffanie

Sent on 09/20/2011
  • Y

Gretchen · Married on 09/03/2011

Jason did a fantastic job at our wedding! We met with him a couple weeks prior to the wedding, and he called us several times to confirm what we wanted. He showed up on time, played fantastic music and had the perfect "DJ voice". He also kept me on schedule with reminding me to do toasts and the bouquet toss, etc., which I wasn't thinking about on the day of the wedding! I would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Chan · Married on 09/01/2011

Where do I start... we had our wedding on Sept. 1st and had Jammin DJ's provide their top notch service. Cameron and his team were very professional, dressed appropriate and very accomodating. As we all know wedding never go perfectly according to plan yet Jammin DJ's went with the flow perfectly. If you are looking for great music selection, great announcements, and professionalism for the value look no further. excellent customer service and worth every penny!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Brittany · Married on 07/08/2011

We used Jammin' DJs for our wedding reception and couldn't have been happier with them! They were extremely professional and kept everything flowing smoothly. The music choices were excellent and our DJ was even kind enough to stay 15 minutes longer than we contracted him for because there was a bit of a rain delay during our ceremony. We HIGHLY recommend Jammin' DJs for any special occasion!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Chelsey · Married on 07/02/2011

They were awesome!!!!! Everyone wanted the number to jammin djs and I am so grateful to have had them as part of our day!!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Sheena · Married on 06/21/2011

Chris from Jammin Djs was the DJ for our wedding reception. Chris made the night so easy for my husband and I. Chris and I had spoke on the phone leading up to our wedding and discussed what all we wanted at our reception.I am so thankful they have the timeline we filled out before our reception planned out really helped me and not having to worry about keeping things on time and or what to do next. Chris did a great job in getting people of all age groups involved in dancing or some sort of game. .Chris was very helpful in giving advice and very open with ideas. Our reception turned out so amazing and a huge thanks to Chris from Jammin DJs in helping make our night so special!
    I highly recommend Jammin DJs to others.

Thanks again Chris!!!

Sheena

Sent on 06/23/2011

Allison · Married on 06/18/2011

I would highly recommend Jammin DJ's. We had them at our wedding and a few of our friends have used them also. Great company, huge music selection, easy to work with and very flexible with needs.

Sent on 01/02/2012

Jenny · Married on 06/11/2011

Jammin' DJs is the best!!!! They went above and beyond what I was looking for. I was more than happy with everything they did. I will use them again for future parties. Thanks Jammin' DJs for a great party!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Jordan · Married on 06/03/2011

John and everyone at Jammin DJs were the perfect choice for our wedding reception! We'd had a destination wedding and for our Colorado reception we decided very last minute to hire a DJ. Jammin DJs were so accommodating to our every request-even on the short deadline. Their online tools are so helpful in picking all of your music. Everything about this company was professional and well polished, from the very beginning, through our meetings and phone calls, to the actual event and how our DJ dressed, spoke and MC'd. Our party went SO well- and by that I mean that it went all night long! Our DJ was so tuned into our crowd and it seemed like he knew exactly what to play to keep people up on their feet dancing. We are so thankful we hired Jammin DJs- it made our whole reception. Thank you John and everyone at Jammin DJs!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Jenna · Married on 05/29/2011

Cameron was great the day of our wedding. He was very helpful when it came to me being 100 places at once and helped with getting everything in order. We also had an outdoor wedding and had to skip the sand ceremony, Cameron did a great job at changing the song so that the one we walked out to was correct, since it was out of order. He was also very patient with us that night with the order of things. Lastly he did a very good job at the end of the night we he had to quickly pack up. Thank you again and we were extremely happy with the service. I have recommended it to many of my friends who are have a celebration of any kind.

Sent on 06/16/2012

Valerie · Married on 10/24/2010

Jammin' Djs was recommended to us by the Brown Palace, and from the first time we contacted John, we were hooked! John listened to our very specific (and somewhat high-maintenance) expectations, and matched us with Jason. Jason was AMAZING!!!! We truly couldn't have been happier!

Jammin' Djs has a very thorough online planner, so as you think of songs you want (or don't want), you can update your list. It's on this site that you list important people, events in the reception, and songs.

We filled out this form over the course of a few weeks, and Jason went out of his way to call us several times to talk to us about what we wanted. By the time our wedding came around, he knew us so well, that it was like we had hired one of our friends! He did a perfect job of "reading" our crowd.

We got so many compliments about how fun our wedding was, and we really feel like it was Jason that made it so amazing! The songs and the lighting were incredible! We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/14/2010

Emily · Married on 10/23/2010

I have used Jammin' DJs several times in the past and have never been disappointed. They are great DJs and provide very professional service. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/09/2010

T · Married on 08/28/2010

Jason was a great DJ! He kept the party going and everyone is still talking about all the dancing! Jason also looked up some German music we requested, making our entrance exactly as we wanted. Thanks Jason and Jammin' DJs!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Sue · Married on 07/31/2010

John and the crew were AMAZING!! He not only helped coordinate the wedding and wasn't even asked or paid to do so but his help was really needed and welcomed. During the reception he was always checking to see how we were doing and if we needed anything, and he really meant ANYTHING. He was willing to help in anyway. He was PROMPTLY responsive to requests. He kept the dance rockin' and made the night memorable and SO fun. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. The price was right and worth every single penny!!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Amber · Married on 07/24/2010

Jammin' DJ's was by far the easiest vendor that we worked with for our wedding. They made it so simple to set-up everything that we wanted, and any question that we had was answered right away. The timeline and music choice forms that we filled out really gave me (the stressed out bride) :) the confidence that everything was going to flow the way that I wanted it to from my ceremony to my reception.
    The backlighting at our reception (in our wedding colors nonetheless) was absolutely beautiful and took our reception to the next level. The music was kept at the perfect volume level the whole time and the DJ did a great job keeping the guests entertained all night.
    I would recommend Jammin' DJ's to anyone who wants a very professional, reliable, and fun company in charge of their wedding!!!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Kristin · Married on 07/23/2010

For our wedding we wanted the reception to feel less like a wedding, and more like a huge crazy party. Our original DJ canceled on us, and we hired Jammin DJs one month before the wedding. John did exactly what we wanted, and everyone said it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. He was extremely professional, fun, and listened to what we wanted for our day. We are so lucky our original DJ canceled, because John was even better, and worth every penny!

Sent on 07/26/2010