JAMMIN' DJs Reviews

279 | Littleton, CO

279 Reviews for JAMMIN' DJs

We used Jammin' DJs for DJ and photobooth services. They did a fantastic job. Working with them was a real pleasure and the online planning tool is super useful. My DJ was very responsive and helpful whenever I had questions. Very organized and professional on the day of. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Our DJ Bryan was EXCELLENT. My bride and I were both happy during the planning phase and the day of. We've received countless comments from friends about how good the DJ was. I would absolutely recommend Jammin DJ's and in particular Bryan.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2013

I had a great experience working with Jammin' DJ's. The process was simple and the dj listened to how we wanted our reception to go. Other than a few must haves we let Bryan chose the music. Our guests were dancing the whole night! There was never a time where no one was on the dance floor. No one wanted to leave they were having such a good time. Several guests even asked for Bryan's contact information to use him for another event! I can't say enough good things about Bryan and Jammin' DJ's, they were fantastic!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Greg · Married on 09/21/2013

Cameron was a first class act. His music and timing were impeccable, and everyone loved dancing. I would highly recommend Jammin DJ's and especially Cameron!

Sent on 10/15/2013

B · Married on 09/20/2013

Very helpful and accommodating. Matt kept the dance party going!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Katy · Married on 09/08/2013

My DJ was Maurice...he was absolutely wonderful!! He was funny and deliberate with everything...wasn't in the way or trying too hard ever! He even got out and danced with us a bit! My family and friends are still complementing him and everything he did for us! He went above and beyond scheduling meetings and keeping up with all the things we asked for! He got the decor and equipment just like I asked...I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Katie · Married on 08/31/2013

Matt was wonderful to work with! He met with us personally at our home, and came to the rescue the day of the wedding to provide emergency uplighting. He was very prompt, prepared, and professional. He also entertained my 2 year old nephew who was fascinated by our wonderful dj. Many of our wedding guests commented that Matt was fabulous at our wedding. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I would recommend him to anyone else who is looking for someone they can count on!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Jammin Djs was the first and only DJ we met with before our wedding. John was our first contact and he made our decision an easy one. He is very personable and honest and shows a genuine passion for what he does.
    Morgan was the DJ assigned to our wedding and he was outstanding! He was easy to be around from the moment we first met him and just an all around good guy. Morgan quickly learned exactly how we wanted our reception to run so everything went perfectly to plan. We love the fact that he had people on the dance floor the entire night!

Thank you guys. You helped make our evening a great one.

Brian & Emily M

Sent on 11/18/2013

Jordyn · Married on 08/15/2013

Herb, specifically, we our awesome DJ. He was so interactive and was so helpful in deciding what songs and such we should have for our wedding. He did such an awesome job and keeping our wedding to schedule without having a wedding planner. He did such an awesome job. I would recommend him to anyone! Our guests had a great time too and everyone said how much fun Herb was.

Sent on 02/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2013

BEST DJ -- Herb!! Everyone was amazed by how awesome our DJ was and the service from start to finish was flawless. They have an easy online process that you choose all your important songs for the main events and Herb made my Wedding Day Perfection! John, the owner was very responsive and assured me that everything would go perfect and he was right on! Thanks for the BEST party I could of asked for on my Wedding Day! :)

Sent on 10/01/2013

Justin · Married on 08/03/2013

North did an awesome job at our wedding, as well as with the planning and scheduling of events. I would and have recommended him and Jammin DJs to anyone that is looking at a great DJ service for their wedding reception.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Caitlyn · Married on 08/03/2013

Marcus was a wonderful DJ for our wedding and made the night absolutely perfect. The power went out during the middle of our reception, and Marcus was on the phone right away having a generator brought out to the venu. Thankfully the power came back on and Marcus continued to play great music. He played all the right songs and avoided the ones we asked him to. I was very happy with the business side of Jammin DJ's as well. John, the owner, was very responsive and professional. The online tools were very easy and responses were very prompt if no immediate. We actually hired Marcus after firing a different DJ. He was such a joy to work with.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Kim · Married on 07/06/2013

Everyone I spoke with at Jammin Djs was hugely helpful. Matt was an awesome DJ. My favorite was that days before and even the day of the wedding he was responsive in a very timely manner, very flexible, and very relaxed and easy going. Everyone commented what a great party it was!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Ken · Married on 07/05/2013

After interviewing 6 different DJ companies in the Denver/Boulder area, we ultimately chose Jammin DJs because of their professionalism, great reviews, and low price. We met with the owner, and were very impressed with the ease of the process. Their online format for entering wedding/song information was incredibly easy and helped us facilitate our desires. Finally, and the best part, our DJ on the day of the wedding absolutely rocked it! His name was Herb Neal, and he couldn't have done a better job. He played the music we asked and all the other songs he chose were perfect. These guys literally couldn't have improved on anything and to top that they were the lowest bidder in the area. For the quality and value, they can't be beat. I highly recommend you choose them for your wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2013

Our dj was awesome I will totally recommend him. He played all the best music. All our guest said he was awesome. I was very pleased.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Kevin · Married on 06/29/2013

The music was great because it got people out on the dance floor. He was able to make sure everyone was dancing while also playing some country music as we are big country fans. There was a lot going on throughout the reception and he was able to stay very flexible and make sure everything stayed on track. We also enjoyed the fact that he came out and danced with our family at one point.

All in all, the service, communication, and execution exceeded expectation (excuse the alliteration) and we will definitely refer your company to our friends.

Thanks again!

Kevin & Ashley Winn

Sent on 07/17/2013

Carrie · Married on 06/29/2013

John was professional and responsive both before and during our wedding. Everyone had a great time and we had so much fun!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Milton · Married on 06/23/2013

Our DJ was very professional and did a great job interacting with the guests to make sure everyone had a great time.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Caitlin · Married on 06/22/2013

We could not be more pleased with Matt Diano and Jammin' DJ's. Matt worked tirelessly to make sure every ceremony song I wanted was perfect. He ran our entire ceremony and reception flawlessly even the face of pushy family members wanting different things. He made it so we could just enjoy our day and not worry about anything.

Thanks again Matt and everybody at Jammin DJ's.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Nancy · Married on 06/22/2013

Bryan introduced himself, set up the sound for the pastor on a windy mountain top - everyone could hear well, explained details about the handheld microphone-put me at ease, excellent directions; music was well balanced for all ages to dance and the dance floor was full until the final song!
    Bryan is very personable, directed the evening but was not intrusive.
    I was very pleased with the choice for the DJ's service, Our wedding planner, Gina Malefyt, was helpful in making the decision to choose this company!
    Nancy

Sent on 07/04/2013

Courtney · Married on 04/06/2013

Our reception was such a BLAST thanks to our DJ, Cameron. He was so professional, but was young and fun. We were kind of clueless as to what we wanted during our ceremony so we basically told him to play music that appealed to all ages and he did just that. We had guests of all ages dancing from the very first song until the very last song. I can't say enough how great he was. We got lots of compliments and we're still hearing how great of a party it was. Cameron also DJ'd at my brother-in-law's wedding and did a fantastic job there as well. Cameron and John were great at responding to emails quickly which we so appreciated. They really are there to help and get you exactly what you want. Thanks, Cameron!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Chris · Married on 03/09/2013

Did an awesome job at our wedding. Used a lot of songs from a list we gave them and added others they knew would be a hit - didn't play the two we asked them not to. Highly recommend Jammin DJs.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Megan · Married on 12/29/2012

We were very impressed with Garett (our DJ) and Jammin DJ's as a whole. They were very easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. The online forms were super helpful and required minimal work from us which was appreciated. Garett was able to have EVERYONE at our wedding dancing all night and was very receptive to requests from our guests. Our wedding will be talked about for years to come by our family in part because of him, so thank you Garett! Rock on Jammin DJ's.

Sent on 01/06/2013

Carol A. · Married on 10/06/2012

We loved our DJs John and Herb. The dance floor was continually full of guests having a great time. The music mix was perfect. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2012

Cameron was our DJ and he was amazing! Everyone had a great time dancing! Lindsay was our day of planner and she did a great job! Lindsay was on top of everything and made sure our reception ran smoothly. She was wonderful! Thank you to the two of them for making our wedding reception so much fun!

Sent on 10/16/2012