JAMMIN' DJs Reviews

279 | Littleton, CO

279 Reviews for JAMMIN' DJs

Michael Waldron was our DJ and we continue to hear from guests how amazing he was! We had people dancing all night! He coordinated the entire day and was continuously checking with us on how things were going. So happy we were matched up with him, it couldn't have gone better!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

Jammin' DJs was a great company to go through for our wedding DJ. Our DJ Bryan Evans was absolutely amazing!! Bryan was easy to talk with and did a great job giving us the wedding of our dreams! People always say that DJs can make a wedding, and Bryan definitely did that for us. He welcomed our guests to our ceremony and then created a fabulous dancing environment for our reception! When my husband and I talked about what we wanted at our wedding we said we wanted our guests to dance and enjoy themselves! Our dance floor was packed from the moment the music started to the moment we had to leave the venue. That couldn't have been possible without an amazing DJ!! I had many guests comment about what an amazing DJ Bryan was and I even had a few people ask for contact information because they had a siblings getting married soon and wanted him to be their DJ as well!

Sent on 07/06/2015

The DJ we had (Mike Waldron) was great. He was high energy, kept the night going at a decent pace (i.e. dinner, toasts, cake cutting, first dance etc) and kept the crowd engaged and having fun. Would definitely use him again if I ever need a DJ for another event and not think twice about it. Received a lot of compliments from guests on how great the DJ was!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Ambrey · Married on 05/14/2015

DJ Jammin did a wonderful job for our wedding. They made the reception move along very nicely. I was so glad that we decided to have a DJ/MCee for the reception. We were not going to have a DJ but we ran into DJ Jammin at Willow Ridge Manor for a tasting and we thought how nice it would be to have them. It worked out great. Bryan Evans made the day go smoothly and he got had lots of people to dance. It made the whole wedding a fun event. I and my Wife will remember forever. Thank you always!

Sent on 05/27/2015

April · Married on 04/17/2015

Jammin' DJs was recommended to me from a friend when I asked about their amazing music at their wedding. When I called to ask about services, I received a very prompt response. Herb was our DJ for our wedding and did a PHENOMENAL job!! I knew he had done a ton of weddings in the past, when he asked me about the playlist, I told him that I trusted him and that I just wanted everyone to dance all night! I was blown away! We had EVERYONE dancing all night from grandparents to little kids. Even the last song of the night, I don't think there was a single person sitting down. I'm so happy that I let him run with it, he knew the exact music to get everyone out of their seats. Everyone keeps telling what a good time they had at our wedding and the music has a big role in that!

We also used Jammin' DJs for the dancefloor lighting and the uplighting around the venue. I think it really added some extra beautiful color (our wedding colors) to the white walls in the venue. It made a huge difference and I'm really glad that I chose that option!

I would recommend Jammin' DJs to anyone!!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Rhueann · Married on 12/20/2014

I would not change one thing. Our DJ Michael did an amazing job !! Made everything feel so special and perfect!! Great person to work with and a great company. Working with this company was a great experience. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Alicia · Married on 10/11/2014

I have nothing but great things to say about this company and particularly our DJ Michael Waldron - he literally made our evening spectacular! He had almost every single person up dancing and having the time of their life. We were a little nervous as this was a last minute booking for us due to our original DJ falling through and we weren't going to be able to meet Michael until the day of the wedding - it tuns out, I had absolutely nothing to worry about! From working with the owner to book our event, the DJ to planning out the details - it was a professional, smooth and easy process. Our guests have told us this was one of the best, most fun weddings they have ever been to, and it is largely in part to Michael. My husband and I also had a blast and we would HIGHLY recommend Jammin' DJ's and Michael Waldron to anyone.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2014

Made my reception absolutely perfect from start to finish! A great time, highly recommended.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jenna · Married on 09/20/2014

These guys were fantastic!!! I would absolutely use them again! They worked with us every step of the way even though we had to make many changes and almost did not have our wedding because my Fiance' was in a horrible motorcycle accident 2 weeks before the wedding! The photobooth was so much fun and the guys working that were fantastic also!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Deanna · Married on 09/20/2014

Very easy to work with. Helped move the reception along nicely. We also used them for a photobooth. Very fun.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Sara · Married on 09/02/2014

Great quality and value! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2014

Great DJ! Kept us on schedule and played exactly they kind of music we had requested! He enjoys his job and kept the night fun!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Kelsey · Married on 08/09/2014

North was amazing!! He went above and beyond!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Bryan Evans at Jammin' DJs did an AMAZING job at our wedding! He not only worked with us every step of the way, but actually helped act as "coordinator" the day of the wedding. This made everything go so smoothly and it helped take a lot of stress off me as the Bride. He also was excellent at changing the music and adjusting things to keep people dancing all night! I am extremely impressed and will be recommending them to my family and friends! It was well worth the money spent, and they are really reasonable at what they charge compared to other DJ's we looked at.

Sent on 08/24/2014

North from Jammin' DJs was amazing! He exceeded our expectations and never had an empty dance floor. Thank you North!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Jill · Married on 07/05/2014

Bryan was totally awesome! He kept us on time, he was fun, he was always available, and he kept our guests engaged! We had great music and no quiet moments! Thanks Bryan for making our day special!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Kimberly · Married on 07/05/2014

Orlando did an amazing job with our wedding reception! He did more for us then even agreed! He played amazing dinner music! Kept everyone on the dance floor by playing all kinds of music! Engaged the guests and was a lot of fun! I would use Jammin DJs again any time!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/05/2014

For our wedding we had DJ Herb and he was wonderful! It was very easy planning with this company with their online forms and they return all questions immediately. Herb was wonderful and had so much fun with us. We did not provide a playlist and just told him we want to make sure everyone dances. We had a small wedding but everyone was on the dance floor all night long and no one left early! My aunt who hates parties and has never danced even got up on the floor with his music selection. Could not have asked for a better DJ or night!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Brian · Married on 07/04/2014

Best wedding DJ. Brian Collins was so helpful in making our wedding everything we could have asked for and more. Thank You so much for all that you did to make it amazing.

Sent on 07/09/2014
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 06/27/2014

Herb was perfect! Everything went so smoothly. The online planning was really easy and there was no need for me to contact him to confirm songs or to ask extra questions. Herb played all of the songs I wanted at the perfect time. He kept the party going with all of his song choices as well. The up lighting was exactly how I envisioned it. Everyone told us how much fun our wedding was. Herb is definitely the perfect dj!

Sent on 07/16/2014
  • User4207704 · 2+ years ago

Charles Thomas was our wedding DJ. He was super professional, easy to work with, and really showed our guests a great time! We had countless inquiries from guests about who he was so they could book him for their own special events. He danced, he played all the songs we wanted and heeded our requests for the 'do not play' items. He even got out on the dance floor during 'Cupid Shuffle' and showed all the guests the steps. All in all, extremely happy with his services.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Adam · Married on 06/21/2014

We were caught in a last minute DJ mishap when Michael stepped in. He took control of the situation and was very easy to work with. Having minimal time to prepare and never meeting face-to-face, we had no mishaps (that I know of) and an absolutely outrageous good time! From what I was told people were consistently on the dance floor having a great time. Michael followed our guidelines very well and added some great flare in-between. I highly suggest giving him wiggle room because he is a talented Dj who brings the high level of energy most people expect at a wedding.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Al · Married on 06/20/2014

These folks returned calls promptly, handled everything perfectly, showed up at our daughter's wedding looking & behaving like professionals and conducted themselves throughout with a fun, lighthearted spirit. All at a VERY competitive price! We loved them and received so many compliments on how fun they made the reception. They were awesome!! They've clearly got the process down, as we didn't have to worry about a thing. They made impromptu changes with ease and people I NEVER expected to be out on the dance floor were out there having a blast! I highly recommend Jammin' DJs in Denver!

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • Jayne

Jayne · Married on 06/20/2014

Jammin DJs is great! Bryan who was in charge of my wedding did a fantastic job. He was always available to answer all my questions at any time, he kept the wedding on track with everything we has to do! I really enjoyed Bryan as my dj, music was awesome as well!

Sent on 07/07/2014

They kept the party going and people on the dance floor the whole reception. Brian even led the moves to electric slide which was great! We would have liked that they played a few more of our requested songs but they did play several of them.

Sent on 09/22/2014