251 Reviews for JAMMIN' DJs

Liability Insurance (4)
Photobooth (2)
Projector (2)
245 JAMMIN' DJs Reviews

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Dave did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception. Our entire day/night was perfect. He knew what tunes to play to keep the party going out on the dance floor. Everyone there enjoyed the music and had a great time! It was so easy to plan it all out before the big day as well. We highly recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jammin DJs made our wedding the best. day. ever. They are so organized and everything can be done online. Our DJ, Mike, was professional and checked in with us every step of the wedding, even getting us water and some food when we looked like we were overwhelmed! I cannot recommend them enough, and don't forget to add on the market lights that they provide for outdoor weddings!!! They are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Paige, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List

Jamming DJs was amazing for our wedding! Our DJ, Mark had our crowd dancing all night long and he truly made it the most memorable night!! We are so happy we chose Jamming DJs for our event.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael was wonderful! He was incredibly efficient and clearly knew how to make a wedding run smoothly. He did a great job checking in with us to ensure that things were flowing as needed and was able to modify our schedule of events quickly when other pieces were running behind. I would highly recommend Jammin' DJs and Michael! The dance floor was packed for the entire evening - and that's exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Britt, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

Michael was great! Very professional, friendly and very easy to work with! We danced all night long

Profile Picture ELINA, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our venue recommended Jammin DJ's to us and we are SO happy they did! Jammin DJ's is seriously the best - we loved our DJ and had the best experience! Everyone we talked to throughout the process was extremely friendly, helpful, and responsive. On our wedding day, the DJ originally scheduled for our event was sick, but the DJ they sent instead was AMAZING! Even though we hadn't talked with him before, he had all of our notes and stepped in easily and did an incredible job. He was great at reading the room and had brilliant ideas on how to get people on the dance floor. He was also fantastic to work with - he checked in with us throughout the night to keep up informed and on schedule, and he talked to each person giving a toast to explain how to use the microphone and when the toasts would happen (all of our friends/family who gave toasts said this was really helpful). All of our friends and family have been complimenting the DJ and said our wedding was one of the most fun they've been to because the reception was so great! Some of my favorite memories of the whole day are from things our DJ did - thanks so much, Brian and Michael!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jammin' DJ's could not have been a better company to work with. Michael Waldron was our DJ and we still get compliments about how great of a job he did. Michael was so organized and had a vision immediately walking on to our venue. The DJ set, up lighting and show he put on was nothing but incredible. Thank you again and I look forward to attending more weddings with Jammin DJ's.

Profile Picture brian, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not say enough amazing things about Jammin DJ's! They were so professional, kind, great with the music choices, kept the party going, and overall spectacular! Everyone had such a great time, and we did not have to worry about a thing! We would recommend them to ANYONE!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bryan Evans was the DJ for our wedding on Sept 2nd. HE KILLED IT!!!! THANK YOU BRYAN - I could not imagine our special day any other way - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We met John Murray at a Bridal show and booked through him. Michael Waldron was our DJ for the event and was absolutely incredible! He did such an amazing job! We thought the day would go by smoothly but I (the bride) ended up getting altitude sickness during the reception (we got married in the mountains) and had to leave for a large chunk of time. Michael stepped it up! He kept the party going, made all the necessary announcements and just handled the situation so eloquently. When I returned to the reception he was constantly checking in to make sure I felt well enough to complete each "event" as they came (speeches, first dances, etc.)

If we had any other DJ in that scenario, I guarantee it would have been a nightmare. Michael was so wonderful to work with, professional and TALENTED. He handled a difficult situation so well and the whole reception would have been a bust without him. 10/10 would recommend using Jammin DJs and especially Michael Waldron!!

RE: Jammin DJs the company, their online payments were super easy, the forms you fill out in advance of meeting your DJ were a bit clunky and outdated (its all done online) but really those are just to give your DJ a good idea of what's important to you. You review everything when you meet in person so anything you cant explain on the form can be done during that meeting.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Genevieve , 9/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Michael Waldron was our wedding DJ and he was absolutely everything we were looking for. He's professional, talented, and really was a huge asset at our wedding! He got the guests pumped up and out on the dance floor. He is overall a fabulous DJ and person and we would 100% recommend him for any event!!!

Photo for JAMMIN' DJs Review - knows how to round up the crowd for a group photo!
Photo for JAMMIN' DJs Review - All smiles when the husbands were taking photos!
Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was so impressed with Jammin DJs and felt lucky to be able to book them for our wedding! They were very responsive and so experienced and knowledgeable. They had great recommendations and made the process of song selection very easy. Such a variety for whatever you are looking for! Kept the crowd engaged but didn’t over-do it. Absolutely recommend Bryan!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Words can't express how AMAZING these guys are. I hired Jammin' Djs for a relatives wedding reception and let me tell you, these guys are the real deal!!! Not only did they keep our guests entertained but the staff that was on location as well. We received rants and raves about how fun and exciting the entertainment was and were also told it was the best wedding reception any of them had ever worked or attended. These guys truly know what they are doing and genuinely enjoy what they do. I will definitely recommend Jammin' DJs to anyone looking to entertain their guests.

Profile Picture Jason, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Charles (CeeJay the DJ) did an excellent job top notch had a great time at our wedding! I've had these guys at other events and have never been let down. I highly recommend having them dj.

Profile Picture Jesse, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was amazing!! A true professional in EVERY sense. Would HIGHLY recommend this company!

Profile Picture Lee, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn't have been happier with our DJ, Michael's, work at our daughter's wedding in June 2017. He was so energetic, professional, and just plain AWESOME!!! He was very attentive and responsive to every request made both for the ceremony and the reception. He definitely played a big part in making the day extra special for our whole family and our guests!!! Thank you Michael!!!!

Profile Picture Sydney, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

John was great! :) He really listened to what we wanted and the uplighting was the perfect color that I requested!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I requested to work with Bryan Evans because he was the DJ for my friend's wedding and did a fantastic job. Bryan was incredibly helpful during the planning process, guiding me through the stages of the night and making sure we had the appropriate music cued in the correct locations.

During our wedding is where Bryan really shined. There were multiple instances where I was discussing with our wedding planner what to do about a particular situation, and we asked Bryan's advice, and he had already taken care of the issue. At one point before the introductions he asked my wife if she had her bouquet ready for her entrance and she responded that she had no idea where it was. He immediately said "I'll take care of it" and was back in a flash with the bouquet. His professionalism and the genuine enjoyment he seemed to take in ensuring our night ran smoothly was a source of great happiness for us on our wedding day.

I work in the event industry and I have seen dozens if not hundreds of DJs. To be honest, most of them could be easily replaced by an iPod. A truly great wedding DJ takes ownership of an event and works diligently to make sure the timeline is followed correctly and any lose ends are dealt with so the clients don't have to worry about anything and are free to enjoy their event and their guests. Bryan's presence made our night inestimably better. He was the perfect choice.

Profile Picture Eric, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We originally hired Jammin DJ's to provide outdoor market lights for our wedding. When it became clear the day prior to the actual wedding that the weather wasn't going to allow for an outdoor event, Jammin DJs was flexible and provided us uplighting for our indoor reception instead. Would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Justine, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Bryan did such an amazing job for us. People complimented us all night about the music and how he got everyone engaged and moving all night. I really lucked out getting Bryan. He is very responsive and really did a great job. I wasn't picky and gave him free reign for most of the music and he really did great and got the party started! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great dj and if you get Bryan you will be in for a good time. They are pretty affordable too which was a total bonus for us!

Profile Picture J, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael Waldron from Jammin' DJ's did an amazing job at our wedding. The guests loved him and he kept everyone on the dance floor! He was very professional and helpful throughout the planning process. We'd recommend him to everyone we know.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Orlando was awesome! We wanted a party and he definitely delivered!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We went back and fourth on getting a DJ or not for our wedding day, but we are so happy we did! Michael Waldron with Jammin' DJs made our wedding day! He was so fun, professional, entertaining and was the best part of our reception. Everyone told us it was the best wedding they've been to and we know it was because of him! He was totally worth the money (plus more). We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Stefani , 9/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Michael is very professional and I would highly recommend him and jammin djs. Kept the vibe going and people dancing all night. He even helped my dad do a surprise song for me. There is nothing I would change about this dj. Made my wedding day so worth it.

Profile Picture Stacie, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews