Jamie's Junk Show Reviews

5 | Old Lyme, CT

5 Reviews for Jamie's Junk Show

Jennifer · Married on 03/06/2016

Jamie's Junk Show and DJ Dave Hoffenberg played at our wedding in March, 2016 at the Mountain Top Inn in Chittenden, Vermont. If you want to have a blast at your wedding, look no further. These guys are the best. They are SO much fun, you will not be disappointed and you will not want to sit down. Jamie and his band have a great selection of songs they play, and they really get the crowd going. Jamie will work with you to plan a perfect party. He is always available for questions. He and DJ Dave Hoffenberg work seamlessly together to provide top notch entertainment and have many years of experience. If you are thinking about hiring Jamie's Junk show, stop by one of their happy hours in VT or CT, you will see just how much fun they are!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Catie · Married on 09/12/2015

Jamie's Junk Show played my wedding in September- they are amazing. I have seen them play in Killington for years and he played my brother's wedding last year. Jamie is extremely flexible and does a great job reading the vibe of the crowd. We had them do cocktail hour and our reception- the music had everyone dancing all night! Love these guys!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2015

Jamie's Junk Show is an excellent band - and an even more excellent wedding band. When we got engaged, I knew that we had to have them play at our wedding. I have seen them play in Killington and in CT, as well as at another friend's wedding. My sister-in-law said that she hadn't had that much fun dancing in over 10 years! They definitely set the right mood for a fun dance party.
    For our ceremony, Jamie piped music over the speaker. During cocktail hour, they played great songs and during our reception they were amazing. They did a great job on our first dance song as well.
    Everyone in attendance loved them - and local friends want to see them play again! I highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Sandra · Married on 06/06/2015

We love Jamie's Junk Show and have seen them play many times throughout Southern CT and in Killington, VT. When it was time to find a band for our wedding, we knew we had to look no further. Jamie is a highly experienced front man whose professionalism (and talent) made our night. They piped music for our ceremony, played a low-key two-piece during our cocktail hour and had the full five-piece band for our reception. They knew how to read the crowd and get people onto the dance floor. This is a great, fun group that I highly recommend for your event.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Beth · Married on 09/06/2014

I am so lucky this band came in from CT. No one will ever forget a band like this. Not a wedding band but a cover band that plays all your favorite hits new and old. An acoustic happy hour too that was perfect for a beach wedding. Thank you guys!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2014