Jamie Lynne Creative Reviews

75 | Jenison, MI

75 Reviews for Jamie Lynne Creative

Chelsea · Married on 08/10/2012

Jamie did our invitations, seating chart boards, favors, name cards and much more! She is amazing at what she does and I would reccommend her services to any bride. We met when my husband and I got engaged and she completly understood my vision and what I wanted. She exceeded every expectation I had! Her services are very affordable for the unique personalization and time she puts into everything. Everything was beautiful and turned out amazing! Thank you!! :)

Sent on 01/25/2013

Ashleigh · Married on 08/13/2011

Jamie is a FANTASTIC designer. You can describe what you would like to her and she will create something even better than what you imagine! Not only is the quality of her work beyond a 5 star rating but so is her helpfulness and professional work ethic. I will recommend her to anyone looking for any type of invitation, as her creativeness goes beyond just wedding invitations!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Andrea · Married on 06/11/2011

Jamie is wonderful to work with. The invitations were exactly what we wanted and she is very professional to work with. She was very quick with any changes we wanted to make or any concerns we had. We worked with Jamie all over the email and standard mail. She mailed us samples of colors and paper material to choose from. I would recommend her to any family and friends! She does amazing work!

Marion · Married on 05/29/2010

AMAZING, CREATIVE, BEAUTIFUL work. Jamie provided us with the loveliest wedding invitations. We received endless compliments on them. They were exactly what we wanted and more! Also an amazing photographer, Jamie is incredibly passionate about her work and it shows. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for high value, high quality, professional work from someone who is incredibly fun and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Martin · Married on 05/29/2010

I know, I know, it seems too good to be true to have this many 5* reviews. However, Jamie deserves every bit of it. We used Jamie to take engagement pics to double as "save the date" pics, and she was very creative in what she had us do for the pictures (not to mention quite the trooper to take a bunch of outdoor pics at night, in the middle of winter). Her talents extend past the photos, though, and her creativity really showed in what she did for us for our invites. Along with saving us hundreds of dollars over other vendors, she really listened to what we wanted and was able to put that into her own special interpretation. Overall, we couldn't have been happier with what Jamie did for us, and that's why she deserves every bit of these 5 stars.

Molly · Married on 09/19/2009

One of a kind personalized invitations of an extremely high quality.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2009

Jamie did a great job on our invitations. She was wonderful to work with, creating the most perfect wedding invitations that reflected our personalities, sense of style and theme. I would/have definitely recommend Jamie Lynne Creative to my friends and family!

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2008

Jamie is great at what she does. She works hard using her creativity and skills to produce a high quality product that is what you want. Jamie is pleasant to work with, professional and great personality. I recomend her for all your design needs.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2016

I absolutely loved working with Jamie! She is beyond talented, and she made everything I had pictured on my head come alive. My wedding invites were formal, beautiful, and matched out theme and colors perfectly... She even made the envelopes match our colors! When I got my wedding programs, I was just as blown away as I was for my invites. She matched every detail that I showed her (based on pinterest, and other websites) perfectly. My guests loved the programs, and I couldn't be happier with her. She is affordable, and as it says in the name, creative :)

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jamie did an amazing job with my invites. She really made what I pictured in my mind come out perfectly on paper, and with great prices you can't go wrong choosing her!!! I'm very happy with everything she did for us!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Bev · Married on 12/07/2013

LOVED the wedding programs she made for me!!! Super easy to work with.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Kevin · Married on 09/17/2016

Jamie was able to provide for us a look that was unique for our wedding that reflected our colors, tastes, and style. Having an art background myself, it was a joy to work with someone that took the time to be attentive to the graphic details and the overall presentation. We also had our wedding planner just work with her directly to create many corresponding signs, cards, and even a drink menu. We felt so confident that they would look great that we didn't even feel we needed to approve them. They all looked fantastic! For the price and service you get from Jamie Lynn Creative, you really can't go wrong!

Sent on 10/22/2016

I didn't have a large budget for invitations because, let's be honest, they're pretty, but people toss them in the trash. I was planning on getting a generic one from VistaPrint and spending less than $100. Then I went to a bridal walk and met Jamie. Just because my invite budget wasn't much, doesn't mean I didn't admire beautiful invitations. I decided to ultimately take a chance and go with Jamie. She has three different packages to choose from and I chose the cheapest one and still saved a ton of money. She created a design for me and I printed it myself. The design was just what I was looking for and it was so so so SO pretty, I wish I could have done more, but like I said, people throw them away. The only complaint I have is that she wasn't as responsive as some vendors I have. It took a a few weeks to get my final draft so I could get them printed, and I was in a little bit of a panic at one point, not knowing if I would get my invitations out in time. I would recommend asking for your final draft a few weeks ahead of schedule, because it will be worth it in the end!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Jamie did a GREAT job with the wedding invites / thank you cards / programs. She created the perfect array of products from some sample ideas - excellent job. I would highly recommend Jamie - plus, she is SUPER affordable :)

Sent on 11/20/2015

Sondra · Married on 05/09/2014

Jamie's designs were fantastic and she gave me several options to choose from. She was open to our ideas but put her own flair into the items as well. We used Jamie for all of wedding stationary needs; shower invitations, wedding invitations, programs and menus. Our guests raved about the invitations and told us how unique they were. I have already recommended Jamie to another friend who is getting engaged soon.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2013

Jamie was extremely helpful and very talented. She was very flexible and took the time to have a face-to-face meeting to understand my desired design style. After a few conversations, she came up with a great invitation design. AND,... when we came across a small snafu with the program printed quantity, the day before the wedding she personally took care of the issue and drove an hour to deliver the products (the same weekend as her sister-in-law's wedding)! Now that's service!! The prices were very reasonable, and the products were all of good quality and value. And, you can't beat the unique elegant designs! Thanks for being a part of our Big Day, Jamie!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

We chose to work with Jamie because of her ability to do custom invitations for our wedding. We had a great time working with Jamie. She was very quick to respond to emails/calls and was very flexible in adjusting to our needs for our wedding. The invitations and seating chart poster received numerous compliments from our guests. I would recommend her service to anyone =)

Sent on 07/19/2013

Everyone gave me huge compliments on our lovely invitations from Jamie Lynn Creative! Jamie was so creative and was really nice and fun to work with. She came up with several different concepts for our invitations and let us review them and talk over what we would change or keep. In the end, we had great results! The only thing I would suggest is that Jamie might want to use a different kind of material for RSVP postcards because when they were returned to us, they were shredded up in many places and we were worried that the address could have been torn off for some of them. Otherwise, everything was great and I will definitely let people I know who are planning a wedding about Jamie Lynn Creative!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Jamie Lynne Creative's reply:

I appreciate the feedback and will follow up with the postal service to ensure I am meeting all of their mailing requirements regarding postcards. Thank you so much for your review!

3.0

Invitations and ceremony programs received many compliments.

Sent on 07/18/2014

3.0

Jamie was very professional and the quality of the work spoke for itself, but I often felt like she was just trying to move as fast as possible through the process of making my invitations. She seemed perpetually unhappy, and this was reflected in her attitude towards me. It also took a very long time to get a response from her when I sent her an e-mail.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Jamie Lynne Creative's reply:

Thank you for your review. Client input is very much appreciated as it helps me to strive for exceptional customer service. I will take your comments into consideration as I continue to ensure that all customer communications are professional and timely.

kay · Married on 05/30/2017

2.5

everything was amazing, everyone loved our invites and save the dates

Sent on 05/30/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/18/2014

4.2
      3.0

We were extreamly pleased with the outcome of the invitations but it took a little long getting everything figured out.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Renee · Married on 05/17/2014

3.5

It was a good quality product. It was hard to meet up In person with her but she responded to email quickly.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Heather · Married on 08/09/2014

3.0

Jamie did a great job on bringing my invitation vision to life! It was great to be able to personalize and create the invitations I wanted instead of going to a company and picking from templates. She listened to what I was looking for and pieced it together into beautiful invites. Jamie sent me a proof of the assembled wedding invite after everything was finalized and when I saw it I REALLY didn't like something about it (my fault for picking it out). But after talking with her she was very flexible and helpful when I told her I wanted to change it last minute and she made it happen!
    She wasn't as responsive as other wedding vendors I have worked with so I had to email her a couple times to get a response. But as long as you plan enough ahead and cushion your deadline, she will get it done.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Sara · Married on 08/26/2017

2.2
      2.0

I hate to say it, but I was disappointed in working with Jamie Lynne. My husband and I decided to go with Jamie vs. an online vendor (e.g., Minted) thinking this would be more convenient / personal, but the service did not meet our expectations. Our save the date border was off center, and after I pointed this out to the vendor, I was told that she noticed it before sending them to us, but didn't think it looked too bad. Additionally, my husband and I had to continually follow up with the vendor whenever key deadlines would approach, or we simply would not hear from her. Lastly, for someone in this business, her attention to detail was not great (little typos here and there that I had to catch when reviewing programs, etc.). She did ultimately provide a discount for the save the date error and did produce relatively pretty materials by our final deadlines, but I wish I would have saved myself from the stress.

Sent on 12/30/2017