Jamie Lynne Creative Reviews

75 | Jenison, MI

75 Reviews for Jamie Lynne Creative

After looking at many pre-printed, ordinary invitations, we are so very glad that we discovered Jamie Lynne on Wedding Wire. She custom designed a beautiful portfolio of items for us that totally pulled together our ideas. We were very proud to send out her work to our guests. After we had the invites, we asked for a envelope seal to dress up the outside of our invitations and voila! she had them for us in no time. She designed our invitations, response cards, reception info cards, envelope seals, programs, escort cards, and a reception program for the tables explaining the order of the festivities. And very budget friendly! You will love working with Jamie Lynne and it will be like no one else's.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Melanie · Married on 02/01/2014

Jamie exceeded all of my expectations, I am so happy I found her to make invitations for my wedding! Will definitely use her for future events.

Sent on 12/28/2013

Alison · Married on 12/07/2013

I absolutely loved all of the items that Jamie Lynne Creative produced for our wedding. The invitations were BEAUTIFUL and exactly what I wanted. She also made our programs, activities cards, and thank you notes. It was so nice that everything coordinated. She does amazing work! I would recommend her to anyone.

The only issue I had was she was late in getting us our products. We got everything with enough time but not at the time she stated when she provided our original timeline. So if you go into it knowing that everything will arrive after the stated date, it is entirely worth it!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

Loved working with Jamie, we told her a few things we liked and the colors of our wedding and how the wedding was going to go. She then came up with some wonderful concepts for us to choose from and we then chose our beautiful invitations. Cannot wait to work with her on our programs!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Lorie · Married on 09/21/2013

Jamie was beyond helpful. She was amazing, not only to work with, but incredibly talented as well. She made us feel comfortable and really listened to what we wanted. She gave us several options to choose from and they were all so great, we could have chosen any one of them. We were under a time crunch from extenuating circumstance on our end, and she made sure everything was done with plenty of time to spare. She went above and beyond to meet our deadline. I look forward to using her graphic design services in the future.

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/14/2013

Working with Jamie was great. Most of our communication was over e-mail and she was great about timely responses. She also was great about understanding what I meant (which can sometimes be hard through e-mail). I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/23/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/07/2013

Jamie was a pleasure to work with. She was bet accommodating throughout the entire process. I would reccomend her to anyone looking for beautiful wedding invitations!

Kelly · Married on 08/24/2013

Jamie Lynn Creative was exactly what we were looking for to do our wedding invitations. Not only did she create beautiful invites, but she also designed wrap around address labels, ceremony programs, water bottle labels, napkin wraps and favor stickers based on a homemade monogram, thank you cards, and vendor tip cards. She took the time to personally get to know our style and truly understand what we were looking for. We have had so many compliments so far and would definitely use her again down the road for any type of paper designs we may ever need.

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2013

Jamie was great! She worked within my budget and created invitations that were beyond my expectations! She listened to what I wanted and was sure to deliver! I would use her services again!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Carissa · Married on 08/17/2013

Jamie did such a fantastic job on our wedding invitations!! She knew exactly what I wanted and gave us several options to choose from. Along with the invitations she created such cute custom address labels which were a big help and saved us lots of time. They gave our invitations that extra special touch. She also created a few extras for us. From custom advice cards for the guest tables to seating chart cards, and our Thank you cards too. The rustic elegant design of the flowers and mason jars flowed beautifully throughout all the pieces. I loved it all, and many of our guests gave such lovely compliments on how beautiful everything looked. The design captured our theme to the tee!! I highly recommend Jamie for your wedding invitations. She can create a custom look that will capture exactly what you want that will make it even more special to you and your guests.

Sent on 09/04/2013

K · Married on 07/13/2013

Jamie was super easy to work with and took my ideas and turned them into beautiful wedding invitations.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Kim · Married on 07/13/2013

Our invitations were so unique and beautiful.... Jamie is precise and captured my daughters style with one visit..

Sent on 07/18/2013

Jamie of Jamie Lynne Creative was one of the best choices we made about our wedding vendors. My fiancé and I had a great deal of difficulty agreeing on invitations we originally browsed online. Our wedding planner suggested Jamie and we were not disappointed. She first met with my fiancé and I in person and asked questions about both ourselves and our wedding plans. From there she created a few different design ideas, and asked for our feedback on them. She was gracious enough to tolerate all our requests to change things here and there, until we had the perfect invitation design for our wedding. Jamie also created our programs, seating chart, paddle fans, and thank you cards. Very professional, easy to work with, and prompt with emails. My fiancé and I both felt she went the extra mile to create something we would love - and all for less expensive than we would've paid a "big box" vendor online!!!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Jenny · Married on 06/22/2013

Jamie did a great job with my invitations! I appreciated that she took the time to get to know me and my style before jumping into the design work. She gave me several options to chose from which was helpful, and she was always very quick to respond to my questions and requests for changes. Thanks Jamie!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Katie · Married on 06/22/2013

Jamie Lynne Creative did the programs and favor thank you cards for our wedding. They turned out great and matched our theme perfectly!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/21/2013

Jamie did an exceptional job on my bridal shower and wedding invitations. Not only did she work within my budget, but she provided a high quality product. Her creativity was evident in the samples that she sent me to choose from. She was friendly, efficient, and very accommodating. The invitations she created were exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend her to any bride. She was great to work with and I received many compliments from everyone regarding how beautiful my invitations were.

Sent on 04/15/2013
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2013

Jamie was fabulous to work with and came up with some great concepts for our Michigan themed invitations. She was prompt and creative--perfect combination. I would definitely recommend Jamie to anyone who needs invitations.

Sent on 03/25/2013
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2013

Working with Jamie Lynne Creative was a great experience as a bride to be. She listened to exactly what I envisioned in our Save the Dates and Invitations and the end results were more than I ever could have imagined. She stayed in contact with me through every step in the designing, making sure I was happy with where she was going. I recommend Jamie Lynne Creative to anyone who wants one of a kind, customized stationery for any event, at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Tracey · Married on 05/22/2013

Our invitations were amazingly pretty. I loved everything Jamie Lynn Creative designed for us. She even made a beautiful timeline of our relationship that was so special. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Bethany · Married on 01/05/2013

Jamie is outstanding. I told her what I was envisioning for invitations, save the dates, programs, and even table cards, and she came up with the most beautiful, perfect things. I received countless compliments on how wonderful everything was. I couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Katherine · Married on 10/08/2012

My invitations came out better than I imagined! Jamie was extremely responsive to my input and did everything to make the finished product exactly what I wanted. I was recommended to her by a friend and will definitely do the same in the future.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Karen · Married on 08/18/2012

Jamie is a very sharp young woman and a delight to work with. She really seemed to want to match the personality of the bride and groom in her work. She was very flexible and quick to respond to emails and changes. WE are delighted with our invitations.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Chelsea · Married on 08/10/2012

Jamie did our invitations, seating chart boards, favors, name cards and much more! She is amazing at what she does and I would reccommend her services to any bride. We met when my husband and I got engaged and she completly understood my vision and what I wanted. She exceeded every expectation I had! Her services are very affordable for the unique personalization and time she puts into everything. Everything was beautiful and turned out amazing! Thank you!! :)

Sent on 01/25/2013

Ashleigh · Married on 08/13/2011

Jamie is a FANTASTIC designer. You can describe what you would like to her and she will create something even better than what you imagine! Not only is the quality of her work beyond a 5 star rating but so is her helpfulness and professional work ethic. I will recommend her to anyone looking for any type of invitation, as her creativeness goes beyond just wedding invitations!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Andrea · Married on 06/11/2011

Jamie is wonderful to work with. The invitations were exactly what we wanted and she is very professional to work with. She was very quick with any changes we wanted to make or any concerns we had. We worked with Jamie all over the email and standard mail. She mailed us samples of colors and paper material to choose from. I would recommend her to any family and friends! She does amazing work!

Sent on 06/11/2012