75 Reviews for Jamie Lynne Creative

Letterpress (2)
Thermography (2)
Addressing (1)
Embossed (1)

Great to work with! Very timely and great quality! We ordered save the date postcards and they turned out so cute! Would definitely order from Jamie again in the future!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie was amazing to work with! The wedding invites we designed were perfect and very good quality. I couldn't be more happy with them and recommend everyone to go to Jamie Lynn creative!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jamie was fantastic to work with. My mom and I met with her once and after just 1 meeting and looking through all different designs, Jamie came up with exactly what I was looking for. She also gave us recommendations on wording, colors, etc. making sure it was just perfect. I am so greatful for the work she did in them! We have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful they are! Thank you again Jamie!

Profile Picture Jenae, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie had so many great ideas. She made it very easy for us to choose the right invitation for our event! She made the whole process stress free !

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie is really talented and accommodating. We had several rounds of revisions and she was quick to respond with our requested changes. The printing looked perfect and the paper was a great quality. Best part? She's affordable! For the quality we received, we happily would have paid more! So glad we found Jamie!

Profile Picture Holden, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie was awesome at making all of my requests and ideas come to life! I loved all of the pieces she created and she was very flexible with my schedule when it came time to meet and deliver the products. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My invitation where even better then I thought they would look!!!!! Amazing and the price was right too!!! Love them!!!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had an issue with our previous paper vendor last minute and Jamie was able to save the day. Our place cards and table numbers turned out beautifully and we were able to get them fast. I am so happy with her and her designs!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie is very easy and flexible to work with. she was very accommodating when I requested last minute changes or additional orders.

Profile Picture User6972650, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with. I came to her with a short time frame, gave her just some basic information and she turned out amazing programs, table numbers and a seating chart! She was extremely professional, friendly, flexible, and her work was amazing! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Programs

We had a great experience working with Jamie Lynne Creative! Both my (now) husband and I agree, investing in her services was the best money we spent. She was patient, flexible, open to feedback and we both felt very good about the final product, not to mention all of the compliments we received from our guests!

Profile Picture User6697429, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Jamie was such a blessing! I ended up finding her at a wedding Expo, and I have to say her invitations and save the dates were FABULOUS! I truly mean this when I say they were top 5 favorite parts of my wedding! Absolutely beautiful and she was able to customize to do anything we wanted! It was better than I could have imagined. She was so nice and so great, it was such an easy process to work with her. I would do it over every time with her :) Thank you so much Jamie!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Save the Dates, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

Jamie was great! Her work was so beautiful, and we received so many compliments. Truly an expert.

Profile Picture User5628318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We loved working with Jamie!!! She was very helpful and I got so many compliments on my invites. My favorite part was how easy she made the process because I was very overwhelmed at first!

Profile Picture User5169745, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie did an amazing job helping us look through her artwork for invitations. They turned out superb and everyone commented on how unique and beautiful they were. We will definitely be using Jamie for our paper/invitation needs!

Profile Picture Christie, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Design, Embossed, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

Jane Lynn Creative was a great choice for our wedding stationary! Very prompt and creative!!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Thank you Jamie for being so great to work with! We loved our saved the dates and invites! The style and quality was outstanding!

Profile Picture Veronica , 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I received so many comments on how beautiful our invitations were and how much fun our save the dates turned out! Jamie did a wonderful job taking our vision and working with us to make sure that it became something we both LOVED! Her dedication and quality is wonderfully reassuring to a stressed bride-to-be :)

Profile Picture User3541290, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jamie is great. She takes what was an incoherent vision and made it into something beautiful and exactly what we needed. She was is incredibly responsive and went through multiple iterations.

Profile Picture Kellyn, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie is so wonderful! She gives you a very personalized invitation and lets you be completely involved in the creative process. On our very first meeting she told me that she never makes the same invitation twice as a way to make each invitation special to the couple's wedding. It was so fun to go through her her prior work and see everything that she could do and then personalize it for my own wedding. The invitations just got sent out this week and I have already received many calls and messages from people saying how CUTE and UNIQUE they are! Jamie is great because you give her a general idea and she runs with it. Then once she has the initial samples you can tweak them however you want to get the exact invitation you are imagining. It was a great experience and I would use her again in a heartbeat! Bonus: She does matching ceremony booklets that match your invitations, table numbers, and thank you notes too! (And pretty much anything else you can think of involving paper) Use Jamie, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie exceeded my expectations! She listened and took time to understand the look I was hoping for. She incorporated the colors and designs I suggested and made eloquent, beautiful invitations! We received so many compliments! Additionally, she created save-the-dates within a weeks notice! Jamie was wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture kristine, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Very easy to work with. Get your invites the way you want them. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Amy , 7/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jamie has full knowledge of the invitation industry. She offered many suggestions to help in the custom ordering. She was always friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Lori, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie did an amazing job on our wedding invitations! We could not have been happier with the results!
Thanks Jamie!