Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 6
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 7

Gia · Married on 03/02/2013

Jamie did make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and mother of the bride/groom. Wonderful job!!

Sent on 03/23/2013
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 02/23/2013

Jamie was an absolute JOY to work with. She did hair, makeup and tattoo coverage for me in addition to doing hair for my three bridesmaids. Jamie is fast and good at what she does, and worked around our hectic schedule (there were tons of mishaps throughout the day that caused severe time constraints).
    She is funny, down to earth, and completely at ease, and that was much appreciated for this stressed-out bride!
    Also, my hair is very thick and heavy and doesn't hold a curl very well, and I must say, my hair stayed gorgeous all night long! I am beyond happy with Jamie and I plan on using her again!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Summer · Married on 02/20/2013

I liked that she came to the home we were staying, wich made it a lot easier. She was on time and very friendly. My daughters hair turned out just as I wanted it and looked so cute. My mothers hair turned out very good too. My hair was better and more then I expected. It looked so beautiful and pefect. My makeup was perfect too and more then expected.

Sent on 03/14/2013

Kristen · Married on 02/09/2013

Jamie is wonderful to work with!! She did an amazing job on not only my makeup, but the makeup for the bridesmaids and my mom and mother-in-law!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Jackie · Married on 01/25/2013

Jamie was amazing!! Absolutely loved my hair and make-up!!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Cheryl · Married on 01/19/2013

Jamie Lyn Cintron was the absolute best choice for hair and makeup for our wedding! She is extremely professional and even more talented! She offered a variety of affordable packages for me and my ladies and everyone looked amazing on the big day! If you are looking for the best and someone who truly enjoys what she does, look no further, JAMIE IS IT! Thank you Jamie!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Samantha · Married on 01/19/2013

Jamie Lyn Cintron and her team were fabulous! They were so easy to work with and always quickly responded to my emails throughout the planning process. They did an absolutely wonderful job with my hair and airbrush makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. I loved how my hair and makeup turned out. And I received numerous compliments from my guests. The biggest compliment was my husband tearing up as I walked down the aisle. They were professional, arrived on time, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • lettieri27

Lesly · Married on 01/04/2013

I felt absolutely perfect on my wedding day. Jamie did an excellent job, she also helped calm my nerves before the ceremony. My hair did not move at all through the entire wedding day, and everyone thought I looked beautiful.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2012

Jamie provided great hair and make-up on my wedding day! I was very pleased with the outcome of all of my bridesmaids and myself!!

Sent on 01/12/2013

Jamie did a fantastic job on my hair and make up and both of my daughters' hairstyles were fantastic. Her recommendations were spot on about what would look good with my dress and how the wind and humidity might affect the style. We started out gorgeous and stayed that way all afternoon and all evening through the reception. We all received many compliments on our hair and makeup.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Jennifer · Married on 12/01/2012

Jamie was the best person I could have ever had for hair and makeup on my wedding day. The makeup was flawless and her up-do's did not fall once during the windy beach ceremony or dancing the whole night at the reception. She follows up with you through any questions prior to the event and keeps the mood light and fun prior to the wedding festivities. I would recommend Jamie for anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful on their wedding day!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2012

We had a destination wedding, so I wasn't able to get a run through done prior to our wedding. I called the week prior to our wedding, and I was able to get in the day before the wedding to do a full run through on hair and makeup. We talked about what things I liked, and some things that I wanted to be different, and I got exactly what I wanted on the day of the wedding (the next day). Shamika (our stylist) showed up early to our hotel room and had everything set up prior to our contracted start time. She managed to get hair and make-up for four women done on time, and was very professional. I would absolutely recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron and Shamika.

Sent on 03/15/2013

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2012

Going with Jamie was one of my best wedding decisions!!!! My mother, My sister (Matron of honor) & Me (the Bride) got our up-dos and airbrush make-up done. She was so helpful and knowledgable on my trial. She answers emails quick and patient with us fussy brides ;-) I worried that airbrushing was going to be too much make-up, but listen to your stylist! my make-up was perfect all day through sweat and tears. Jamie listened to everyone patiently and gave each of us EXACTLY what we wanted. My mother and sister both looked gorgeous! My hair and make-up was exactly what I had imagined and wanted. My hair done in an up-do stayed flawless all night. My favorite thing about Jamie was there of course was wedding chaos going on and she waited patiently as I accepted my flowers and talked to the caterer. She is great with time management. I would recommend Jamie in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Jenn · Married on 11/04/2012

Coming from Los Angeles, I was a bit nervous about hair and makeup for my Florida wedding on November 4, 2012. Thankfully I found Jamie Lyn Cintron and the results could not have been more perfect! I initially chose Jamie because of her countless positive reviews online, and she was one of the only vendors I could find that used high quality brands of makeup (Mac, Smashbox, etc.) and one of the few in the area that offered airbrush coverage. Once I came into town for a trial run, I knew immediately I was in good hands for my big day. She was able to replicate the reference pictures I brought in perfectly. On the day of the wedding, she was super professional, efficient in getting everyone done in time without feeling rushed or stressed, and again created exactly what I was picturing for myself and my bridesmaids. Everyone's hair and makeup stayed nearly flawless for the outdoor ceremony and reception, even despite all the crazy dancing we did! For any bride who is looking for exceptional results and wants a professional whom you can trust will deliver on your special day, I can attest that Jamie is the right person for you. Jamie you are truly the best and I cannot thank you enough :)

Sent on 11/12/2012
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 11/03/2012

Jamie Lyn and her assistants were amazing. I would recommend her again and again. She is amazing for the initial consultation, hair trials, and the day of. She is punctual, creative, friendly, and accommodating to everyone's needs.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Monica · Married on 10/27/2012

Jamie did a beautiful job on my hair! I was very happy with everything.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Tracy · Married on 10/20/2012

Jamie Lyn Cintron came highly recommended to me for my wedding, and I am so thrilled with the work she did. My makeup was flawless throughout the whole day after spending time both outside and indoors. We also used her services for the rest of the bridal parties, ranging in age of 8yrs old through 64yrs old. My mother said she has never felt so beautiful. I wore my hair down and curled which can be a gamble in the FL humidity, however; it stayed perfect all night. Jamie Lyn even has flowers available for purchase that I wore in my hair which saved me one more thing on my never ending to-do list. I would absolutely recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron and her stylists for a wedding event. She put my mind at ease on one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Sabrina · Married on 10/13/2012

Jamie did such an amazing job for my wedding! My sister in law and I had the greatest person ever! Thanks Jamie

Sent on 10/27/2012

Jess · Married on 10/12/2012

Jamie Lyn Cintron and Tiffany were fabulous! I hired them without having a trial for my wedding hair and makeup, and I couldn't have been more pleased. They were excellent in every way and I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2012

Very good staff, gave me exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Jamie was a pleasure to work with! She was easy to get in touch with and answered any questions I had in a timely manner. She was open to my likes and dislikes and accommodated accordingly. My hair and make-up, as well as my bridesmaids, was beautiful on my wedding day! I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 08/31/2012
  • I

Ina · Married on 07/07/2012

Hair and make up is very important for the bride on her special day. Jamie and did a wonderful job with it all. I could not be happier! She and her assistant did and did a wonderful job with all the girls that got their hair done for the wedding! We all had so much hair, so we kept them busy from start to finish. Thanks :)

Sent on 09/14/2012

Erica · Married on 06/28/2012

Ever since I contacted Jamie she was very informative and on top of things! Having a destination wedding, I knew I needed to find someone reliable! One the actual wedding day, everything went so well with the ladies that did our hair and makeup! We loved having the air brush makeup done, especially with how humid it was that day!

We had so much fun laughing and joking with the girls. They eased my stressed and made it a very memorable morning!

Everyone at the wedding loved our hair and said our makeup was to die for and they are still talking about it! I will highly recommend you to anyone I know having a wedding around Ft. Myers.

I was a pleasure working with you!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Erin · Married on 06/23/2012

Jamie did a wonderful job on my hair and airbrush makeup for my wedding. I was nervous about planning a destination wedding and not having a trial run, but it all worked out perfectly! I have extremely thick hair and Jamie was able to create a gorgeous updo. she kept saying "it's going to be big but it's going to be beautiful" and she was right! My family and friends couldn't say enough good things about how my hair and makeup looked!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Angela · Married on 06/12/2012

Jamie's team did a wonderful job on my hair and airbrush make up! The staff were so friendly and polite, and really listened to exactly what we all wanted. They made us feel so special and pampered on my wedding day. My sister, mother, and mother-in-law were extremely pleased as well. I would recomend Jamie to any bride!

Sent on 07/10/2012