Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 6
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 7

Cheryl · Married on 01/19/2013

Jamie Lyn Cintron was the absolute best choice for hair and makeup for our wedding! She is extremely professional and even more talented! She offered a variety of affordable packages for me and my ladies and everyone looked amazing on the big day! If you are looking for the best and someone who truly enjoys what she does, look no further, JAMIE IS IT! Thank you Jamie!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Samantha · Married on 01/19/2013

Jamie Lyn Cintron and her team were fabulous! They were so easy to work with and always quickly responded to my emails throughout the planning process. They did an absolutely wonderful job with my hair and airbrush makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. I loved how my hair and makeup turned out. And I received numerous compliments from my guests. The biggest compliment was my husband tearing up as I walked down the aisle. They were professional, arrived on time, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • lettieri27

Lesly · Married on 01/04/2013

I felt absolutely perfect on my wedding day. Jamie did an excellent job, she also helped calm my nerves before the ceremony. My hair did not move at all through the entire wedding day, and everyone thought I looked beautiful.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2012

Jamie provided great hair and make-up on my wedding day! I was very pleased with the outcome of all of my bridesmaids and myself!!

Sent on 01/12/2013

Jamie did a fantastic job on my hair and make up and both of my daughters' hairstyles were fantastic. Her recommendations were spot on about what would look good with my dress and how the wind and humidity might affect the style. We started out gorgeous and stayed that way all afternoon and all evening through the reception. We all received many compliments on our hair and makeup.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Jennifer · Married on 12/01/2012

Jamie was the best person I could have ever had for hair and makeup on my wedding day. The makeup was flawless and her up-do's did not fall once during the windy beach ceremony or dancing the whole night at the reception. She follows up with you through any questions prior to the event and keeps the mood light and fun prior to the wedding festivities. I would recommend Jamie for anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful on their wedding day!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2012

We had a destination wedding, so I wasn't able to get a run through done prior to our wedding. I called the week prior to our wedding, and I was able to get in the day before the wedding to do a full run through on hair and makeup. We talked about what things I liked, and some things that I wanted to be different, and I got exactly what I wanted on the day of the wedding (the next day). Shamika (our stylist) showed up early to our hotel room and had everything set up prior to our contracted start time. She managed to get hair and make-up for four women done on time, and was very professional. I would absolutely recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron and Shamika.

Sent on 03/15/2013

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2012

Going with Jamie was one of my best wedding decisions!!!! My mother, My sister (Matron of honor) & Me (the Bride) got our up-dos and airbrush make-up done. She was so helpful and knowledgable on my trial. She answers emails quick and patient with us fussy brides ;-) I worried that airbrushing was going to be too much make-up, but listen to your stylist! my make-up was perfect all day through sweat and tears. Jamie listened to everyone patiently and gave each of us EXACTLY what we wanted. My mother and sister both looked gorgeous! My hair and make-up was exactly what I had imagined and wanted. My hair done in an up-do stayed flawless all night. My favorite thing about Jamie was there of course was wedding chaos going on and she waited patiently as I accepted my flowers and talked to the caterer. She is great with time management. I would recommend Jamie in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Jenn · Married on 11/04/2012

Coming from Los Angeles, I was a bit nervous about hair and makeup for my Florida wedding on November 4, 2012. Thankfully I found Jamie Lyn Cintron and the results could not have been more perfect! I initially chose Jamie because of her countless positive reviews online, and she was one of the only vendors I could find that used high quality brands of makeup (Mac, Smashbox, etc.) and one of the few in the area that offered airbrush coverage. Once I came into town for a trial run, I knew immediately I was in good hands for my big day. She was able to replicate the reference pictures I brought in perfectly. On the day of the wedding, she was super professional, efficient in getting everyone done in time without feeling rushed or stressed, and again created exactly what I was picturing for myself and my bridesmaids. Everyone's hair and makeup stayed nearly flawless for the outdoor ceremony and reception, even despite all the crazy dancing we did! For any bride who is looking for exceptional results and wants a professional whom you can trust will deliver on your special day, I can attest that Jamie is the right person for you. Jamie you are truly the best and I cannot thank you enough :)

Sent on 11/12/2012
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 11/03/2012

Jamie Lyn and her assistants were amazing. I would recommend her again and again. She is amazing for the initial consultation, hair trials, and the day of. She is punctual, creative, friendly, and accommodating to everyone's needs.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Monica · Married on 10/27/2012

Jamie did a beautiful job on my hair! I was very happy with everything.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Tracy · Married on 10/20/2012

Jamie Lyn Cintron came highly recommended to me for my wedding, and I am so thrilled with the work she did. My makeup was flawless throughout the whole day after spending time both outside and indoors. We also used her services for the rest of the bridal parties, ranging in age of 8yrs old through 64yrs old. My mother said she has never felt so beautiful. I wore my hair down and curled which can be a gamble in the FL humidity, however; it stayed perfect all night. Jamie Lyn even has flowers available for purchase that I wore in my hair which saved me one more thing on my never ending to-do list. I would absolutely recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron and her stylists for a wedding event. She put my mind at ease on one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Sabrina · Married on 10/13/2012

Jamie did such an amazing job for my wedding! My sister in law and I had the greatest person ever! Thanks Jamie

Sent on 10/27/2012

Jess · Married on 10/12/2012

Jamie Lyn Cintron and Tiffany were fabulous! I hired them without having a trial for my wedding hair and makeup, and I couldn't have been more pleased. They were excellent in every way and I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2012

Very good staff, gave me exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Jamie was a pleasure to work with! She was easy to get in touch with and answered any questions I had in a timely manner. She was open to my likes and dislikes and accommodated accordingly. My hair and make-up, as well as my bridesmaids, was beautiful on my wedding day! I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 08/31/2012
  • I

Ina · Married on 07/07/2012

Hair and make up is very important for the bride on her special day. Jamie and did a wonderful job with it all. I could not be happier! She and her assistant did and did a wonderful job with all the girls that got their hair done for the wedding! We all had so much hair, so we kept them busy from start to finish. Thanks :)

Sent on 09/14/2012

Erica · Married on 06/28/2012

Ever since I contacted Jamie she was very informative and on top of things! Having a destination wedding, I knew I needed to find someone reliable! One the actual wedding day, everything went so well with the ladies that did our hair and makeup! We loved having the air brush makeup done, especially with how humid it was that day!

We had so much fun laughing and joking with the girls. They eased my stressed and made it a very memorable morning!

Everyone at the wedding loved our hair and said our makeup was to die for and they are still talking about it! I will highly recommend you to anyone I know having a wedding around Ft. Myers.

I was a pleasure working with you!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Erin · Married on 06/23/2012

Jamie did a wonderful job on my hair and airbrush makeup for my wedding. I was nervous about planning a destination wedding and not having a trial run, but it all worked out perfectly! I have extremely thick hair and Jamie was able to create a gorgeous updo. she kept saying "it's going to be big but it's going to be beautiful" and she was right! My family and friends couldn't say enough good things about how my hair and makeup looked!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Angela · Married on 06/12/2012

Jamie's team did a wonderful job on my hair and airbrush make up! The staff were so friendly and polite, and really listened to exactly what we all wanted. They made us feel so special and pampered on my wedding day. My sister, mother, and mother-in-law were extremely pleased as well. I would recomend Jamie to any bride!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Jamie's team was excellent to work with! They did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding and made the girls in my bridal party look beautiful.

Sent on 07/24/2012

The service was outstanding! There were 5 girls that had their hair done for my wedding and we were all extremely pleased with the results. I would recommend Jamie's services to anyone wanting to look georgeous on their special day. It certainly made my day extra special! :)

Sent on 07/18/2012

Abbey · Married on 05/14/2012

I recently got married on May 14, 2012 in Sanibel Island, Florida. Shamika, one of Jamie Lyn Cintron's makeup artists, came to the resort I was getting married at to get all the girls ready for the big day. My four bridesmaids and my Mom all got traditional makeup done, while I got the bridal airbrush done. We all got eyelash extensions too. Since my wedding was on the beach, I wanted everyone's makeup to look natural, yet still bold enough to stand out and look fabulous in pictures. I told Shamika what I wanted, and she did just that! Everyone looked so beautiful! The makeup was flawless and stayed on all night. I especially loved my bridal airbrush. I felt like I had nothing on my face, but I looked picture perfect! And not only was the makeup perfect, but Shamika was great! She hung out and chatted, like she was one of the girls! I strongly recommend Jamie Lyn and her team to all brides!!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 05/07/2012

Jamie Lyn Cintron and her team did an amazing job beautifying me and my wedding party for my May 7, 2012 nuptials! As a destination bride, I definitely did my research to find the right person to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. After reading all of Jamie’s amazing reviews and speaking to her, I knew I would be in great hands.

Jamie provided a consultation a few days before for my wedding. She did a trail run on my hair and makeup. I didn’t bring a photo but simply explained to her what I was looking for both hair and makeup. After reading all her reviews, I trusted her experience and knowledge of Florida’s hot weather (I’m from Illinois) when it came to both my hair and makeup. The trial run went smoothly! My hair was exactly what I was looking for and my makeup was amazing….thank goodness for airbrush makeup! I’m also thankful that she encouraged me to wear more makeup than I used to so ladies listen to her! The trial definitely helped ease my stress for the day of the wedding so I definitely recommend all brides to do a trial run beforehand.

The day of the wedding Jamie and two of her team members (sorry I’m really bad with names) came around 11am (my wedding started at 5pm). Jamie wanted to be sure she had enough time to do my hair and makeup, my two bridesmaid’s hair, my mother’s hair and makeup, and my mother-in-law’s hair. She didn’t want to be rushed and I’m very thankful for that! Jamie and her team did an amazing job with everyone! They were fun and easy to work with and most importantly listened to everyone’s suggestions and wishes.

My mom who never does anything for herself opted to get both her hair and makeup done too! It made the day easy for her to relax and take in the important moment and of course, she looked fabulous! My two bridesmaid’s hair looked wonderful and stayed perfect through both the outdoor ceremony and outdoor reception. I must say I was very impressed on how well my makeup stayed through the heat and all the tears! I cried a lot and I did not experience my eye makeup run at all!

I also want to note that even though Jamie was done with her beautiful work she stayed an additional 25 minutes or so waiting for the florist to deliver the flowers for the bridal party’s hair. She stayed so she could properly place and secure the flower in my hair as well as my bridesmaids.

As a result, I highly recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron! Not only is her work beautiful, classy and stays perfectly…she is so nice! She was a pure pleasure to work with. Jamie makes sure you feel beautiful and at ease! I had so much fun getting ready the day of my wedding and I’m so thankful for Jamie and her team! They helped make my day that much more special! Thank you Jamie!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/05/2012

Mika and LaTonya from Jamie Lyn Cintron's did such a wonderful job my bridesmaids', my mom's, and my hair and makeup. Everyone looked SO beautiful! I highly recommend the airbrush makeup. It lasted all night and has looked fantastic in all of the photos that I have seen so far. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/21/2012