Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 6
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 7

tiffany · Married on 05/09/2015

Jamie Lynn Cintron Salon was wonderful. All of my bridesmaids looked amazing and were very happy with the styles and the stylist. The stylist were very open to changes as well if the girls were not happy, and I feel as though that is an important aspect. They were on time and stayed on schedule and were flexible. We had a big change last minute and they were very flexible and willing to work with us. I was so thankful to have them as a part of our day.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Lynn · Married on 05/08/2015

Jamie and her team are amazing! She was so flexible with our schedule and travel arrangements. Jamie and her assistant worked incredibly fast. They did 5 hair styles and 6 women's make-up in 2 1/2 hours. I was worried we would not have enough time, but they left 2 hours sooner than we projected. They were super friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. They created exactly what each bridesmaid and bride was looking for with hair and make-up. All of the hair and make-up was beautiful, plus it with stood the Florida heat and wind. The bride's make-up even stayed on after getting thrown in the pool, so there is no need to worry about touch-ups. I highly suggest Jamie and her staff to anyone who is looking for someone in the Fort Myers area.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Jamie Lyns team is amazing! I had her come to the location that my wedding was at. She was on time and very professional. Hair came out great on myself and my four bridesmaids!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Lindsey · Married on 03/28/2015

Jamie was amazing! Very easy to work with and she made my bridesmaids and I look so great on my big day! I 100% would tell anyone to use her for their wedding or events!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Lisa · Married on 03/21/2015

Mika was amazing! Our hair and makeup looked great and lasted throughout the day. The girls worked hard to keep us on our tight timeline. I couldn't be happier with the end result. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/26/2015
  • I

Irina · Married on 03/14/2015

Jamie and Mika were fantastic the day of my wedding! They made me and my 6 bridesmaids feel beautiful and really captured the looks we were all going for. They were also very sweet and great to work with!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Amber · Married on 03/07/2015

Highly recommend!! I loved that they came to our wedding site & did hair & makeup!! The ladies were so amazing!! My mothers hair, all my bridesmaids hair and my hair were all PERFECT!! And the airbrush makeup was amazing!!
    Hair & makeup were something very important to me, and they went beyond my expectations!!

Sent on 03/25/2015

I was very pleased with the services that I received. Hilda was very nice and did an amazing job on everyone's hair!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Jamie Lyn Cintron made us look absolutely beautiful for my son and new daughter-in-law’s wedding! They planned a destination wedding on Sanibel Island, Florida and Jamie was a recommended vendor from the Casa Ybel Resort. Jamie made everyone look fantastic for their wedding on 1/31/15. Jaime was very responsive by phone and email as we planned the wedding. She even helped advise us of a schedule so that we could all be ready on time. She is very professional and provides great ideas for styling. In fact, she knew exactly how our hair and makeup should be done (she actually knew better what we needed than we knew ourselves) and we looked awesome. The best part for me was that she made it all very easy. Being able to add services for the bridesmaids the day of our wedding was great! She recommended a different hairstyles to all of us (bride, bridesmaids, flower girls and both mothers) and all turned out PERFECT! Jaime and her staff, worked quickly and efficiently but with great patience. She made all of us feel that she was not rushing to finish; rather she worked until she was completely satisfied with the results. Thank you, Jamie for your hard work and ability to get all of us ready (and stunning!) in time for photos! I would recommend her services to others in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Meghan · Married on 01/03/2015

Jamie Lyn Cintron is AMAZING! They were the perfect choice for my big day! Kristina was the stylist for the day of and she helped transform me (the bride), my 6 bridesmaids, and the two mothers into a stunning group of ladies! Kristina is so sweet and is beyond professional. She arrived bright and early, ready to rock n' roll - which is everything a bride wants on her big day! She is so very talented!!

Sent on 02/07/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/06/2014

Jamie and her team were amazing! They were prompt, fun and most importantly, did a great job on our hair and makeup on my biggest day! Thank you to Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon and team!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Ashley · Married on 12/06/2014

Jamie and her staff did an incredible job with hair and makeup for my bridal party. They were sweet, fun, on time, and most importantly, made us looks beautiful! Thanks so much ladies!

Sent on 12/17/2014
  • User4601946 · 2+ years ago

This is a great place to go for nails and pedicure. They were
    on time, professional and fun. The girls gave us beauty tips
    and did a terrific job on our nails and pedi! Beautiful
    colors to choose from.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 11/23/2014

They did a WONDERFUL job on hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mothers and me! They came right to us (which was on an island 1hr from their salon!) I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking in the southwest Florida area!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Samantha · Married on 11/01/2014

Jamie Lyn Salon is a great salon. They responded to our inquiry immediately and were very informative. The prices are reasonable for the services they provide and quality of work. Mika was my hairstylist and she was amazing! She did hair up dos and full make ups for me and my four girls. She worked so hard and did a great job! My make up stayed perfect all night even after having cake in my face ;) I highly recommend this salon for all of your wedding day needs.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2014

My makeup and hair looked wonderful for my wedding! Thank You!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Meredith · Married on 09/27/2014

Jamie Lyn is AWESOME! She is always on time and when she's there, it's all about you. She's very kind and knows what she is doing. I would deform will recommend her to anyone! I got so many compliments on my hair for my wedding, it was georgeous!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

I would absolutey recommend them to anyone, Christina was great! The prices are more than reasonable, epecially for the quality of work.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Jamie · Married on 04/25/2014

I loved everything about my hair and makeup! They did such an amazing job and were so great to work with.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Alexis · Married on 04/19/2014

Jamie was the one who provided my makeup, hair and hair for 4 other people in my family for my wedding this past April. I could not have been more pleased from the results. I went in for my hair trial a few weeks before my wedding. Without hesitaiton, Jamie styled my hair in the exact way I had imagined. On the day of my wedding, she came to my hotel room and worked on my MOH's hair, my mom, my aunts and my sister in law's hair. She was prompt, and got all of our needs taken care of in the amount of time provided. I chose to do traditional makeup and Jamie did a superb job. It was simple and elegant and exactly what I wanted. I would absolutely suggest Jamie Lyn Cintron for all beauty needs!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Julia · Married on 04/14/2014

Jamie and her Team did an outstanding job! Not only were they able to make me literally 'glow' for my beach wedding, but they also agreed to do the styling for my MoH, my Mom&me last minute!
    Thank you so much again!

Sent on 04/18/2014
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 04/14/2014

Jamie Lynn Cintron came highly recommended as an expert in wedding hair and make-up industry and she did not disappoint. Jamie surpassed my highest expectations!

The airbrush makeup that Jamie applied looked stunning. I couldn't believe it was actually me when I looked in the mirror :) The wedding photos were flawless because of her perfect make-up application. Airbrush is definitely the way to go. <3

Through the trial run on hair and make-up to the day of the actual wedding, Jamie became a friend. She gets to know her clients on a personal level and really understand what they are wanting. I really appreciated that especially because I was a destination bride and didn't know anyone in the area. Jamie gained my trust and my friendship.

My husband and I eloped on a beach in Naples, FL. It was a very intimate wedding (just the two of us) so I had no family to help me. Jamie went above the call of duty on my wedding day by helping me dress into my wedding gown, add some finishing touches and Jamie also stayed late while I waited for my soon-to-be husband to arrive at the salon.

I appreciate Jamie Lynn Cintron and everything she did to make our wedding day special.

~Tanya (Bottomley) Moore

Sent on 07/23/2014
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 04/05/2014

Jamie was very easy to get along with...one point of advice..make sure you can explain the exact look you are going for, for your big day. Advice to a bride...KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. I cannot explain how frustrating it is as an expectant bride to go to a salon and not know what style you want..not only for the stylist but for yourself. You should have an idea of what looks good on you, makeup wise, hair wise, etc...know if light colors compliant your smile, or if curls frame your face...Jamie was beyond PERFECT and did exactly what I wanted and made me feel like a queen the day of, but I just wanted to point out to every bride to be,.. please pick out what you want first. I did not know what I wanted at first but tt will make it easier on the stylist and on yourself. I 100% recommend Jamie not only for makeup but for hair. She loves good makeup...such as mac, smash-box, etc., and she also knows what looks good on. Posting some pics of her good work. Sorry for blabbering on but Jamie rocks and I 100% recommend her over any possible stylist in the Naples area...I went through a few trials as well...GOOD LUCK!!!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Hilda did a great job!! Everyone looked wonderful.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Megan · Married on 01/04/2014

Mika & Christina were awesome! They were right on time, bright and early, and ready to get to work! I had a larger bridal party, 7 girls, and they made them look beautiful. I loved my classic makeup! It was exactly how I envisioned it! I threw Mika a curve ball and asked for something different from the trial, on the day of my wedding! While I don't recommend doing that, Mika was a true professional and ran with it! Although the first option didn't work, we worked through the second one, and I loved it! It was perfect! They were both so delightful to be around and took great care of us!

Sent on 01/26/2014