Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 4
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 6
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 7

Jamie was great, we loved our hair and makeup for the wedding and would highly recommend her services for bridal parties in the Ft Myers/Sanibel/Captiva area.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Maite · Married on 07/19/2015

I love Jamie!!! She is a total girly girl and we bonded right away. She did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup both during the trial and on my wedding day. She made me look and feel my absolute best!! Jamie's Salon Manager, Mika, was also there to help with the wedding party's hair and I have to say that everyone looked fantastic!! My hair and make-up remained beautiful and intact throughout the whole day and night (over 12 hours to be exact) and I kept getting compliments on how beautiful I looked. Jamie, I can't thank you enough! I wish I lived closer so I could get my hair done with you all the time!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Krista · Married on 07/14/2015

I called Jamie on a Friday to set up a last minute appointment for me, the bride, and 4 of my bridesmaids after I realized that I had forgotten about this important detail with my wedding just 4 days away (Tuesday). She was (thank god!) able to accommodate me, but I couldn't help being a little nervous as I was travelling from Ohio and had no experience with Jamie or her co prior to this once in a lifetime event. Fortunately, all the reviews proved true and I couldnt have been happier with my bridal look.
    Hilda worked with all 5 of us, doing my hair and makeup after doing the 4 bridesmaids' hairstyles. No matter how specific or vague we each were about what we wanted, she exceeded all of our expectations! I couldn't have found a better company to work with.

PS: I highly recommend the airbrush makeup as it turned out flawless and never ran despite this being a beach wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Allison · Married on 07/13/2015

Willing to travel to event location, arrived on time and prepared, efficient, and provided good quality work.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Rebecca · Married on 07/11/2015

I couldn't imagine having anyone else do my hair and makeup again! They are so talented and caring, they make you feel comfortable and listen to what you want. I highly recommend choosing Jamie Lynn and her girls for any event you are having!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Carla · Married on 06/27/2015

Beautiful job on mine and my daughter's hair!! Personal service with a friendly touch!! We love how perfect Mika made us feel!!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Meghan · Married on 06/13/2015

I highly recommend Jamie and her team of hair and makeup artists. I had 13 bridesmaids that received services for makeup and hair the day of my wedding. The girls came to the hotel where we got ready and were able to accommodate all of us without timing being an issue. It was an easy, smooth, comfortable process. It was a much less stressful way to get ready by having it at the hotel and allowing all of us to get ready together. Jamie did my hair and airbrush makeup and I couldn't have felt more beautiful!! She did an amazing job on it and it lasted all night long through the heat, humidity, tears :) Thank you very much Jamie and her staff!!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Jenna · Married on 05/16/2015

They made my girls and I look absolutely FABULOUS for my wedding! They were, prompt, professional and made us look great. Thank you again for making us look so beautiful and the airbrush makeup was amazing!!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

tiffany · Married on 05/09/2015

Jamie Lynn Cintron Salon was wonderful. All of my bridesmaids looked amazing and were very happy with the styles and the stylist. The stylist were very open to changes as well if the girls were not happy, and I feel as though that is an important aspect. They were on time and stayed on schedule and were flexible. We had a big change last minute and they were very flexible and willing to work with us. I was so thankful to have them as a part of our day.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Lynn · Married on 05/08/2015

Jamie and her team are amazing! She was so flexible with our schedule and travel arrangements. Jamie and her assistant worked incredibly fast. They did 5 hair styles and 6 women's make-up in 2 1/2 hours. I was worried we would not have enough time, but they left 2 hours sooner than we projected. They were super friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. They created exactly what each bridesmaid and bride was looking for with hair and make-up. All of the hair and make-up was beautiful, plus it with stood the Florida heat and wind. The bride's make-up even stayed on after getting thrown in the pool, so there is no need to worry about touch-ups. I highly suggest Jamie and her staff to anyone who is looking for someone in the Fort Myers area.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Jamie Lyns team is amazing! I had her come to the location that my wedding was at. She was on time and very professional. Hair came out great on myself and my four bridesmaids!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Lindsey · Married on 03/28/2015

Jamie was amazing! Very easy to work with and she made my bridesmaids and I look so great on my big day! I 100% would tell anyone to use her for their wedding or events!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Lisa · Married on 03/21/2015

Mika was amazing! Our hair and makeup looked great and lasted throughout the day. The girls worked hard to keep us on our tight timeline. I couldn't be happier with the end result. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/26/2015
  • I

Irina · Married on 03/14/2015

Jamie and Mika were fantastic the day of my wedding! They made me and my 6 bridesmaids feel beautiful and really captured the looks we were all going for. They were also very sweet and great to work with!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Amber · Married on 03/07/2015

Highly recommend!! I loved that they came to our wedding site & did hair & makeup!! The ladies were so amazing!! My mothers hair, all my bridesmaids hair and my hair were all PERFECT!! And the airbrush makeup was amazing!!
    Hair & makeup were something very important to me, and they went beyond my expectations!!

Sent on 03/25/2015

I was very pleased with the services that I received. Hilda was very nice and did an amazing job on everyone's hair!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Jamie Lyn Cintron made us look absolutely beautiful for my son and new daughter-in-law’s wedding! They planned a destination wedding on Sanibel Island, Florida and Jamie was a recommended vendor from the Casa Ybel Resort. Jamie made everyone look fantastic for their wedding on 1/31/15. Jaime was very responsive by phone and email as we planned the wedding. She even helped advise us of a schedule so that we could all be ready on time. She is very professional and provides great ideas for styling. In fact, she knew exactly how our hair and makeup should be done (she actually knew better what we needed than we knew ourselves) and we looked awesome. The best part for me was that she made it all very easy. Being able to add services for the bridesmaids the day of our wedding was great! She recommended a different hairstyles to all of us (bride, bridesmaids, flower girls and both mothers) and all turned out PERFECT! Jaime and her staff, worked quickly and efficiently but with great patience. She made all of us feel that she was not rushing to finish; rather she worked until she was completely satisfied with the results. Thank you, Jamie for your hard work and ability to get all of us ready (and stunning!) in time for photos! I would recommend her services to others in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Meghan · Married on 01/03/2015

Jamie Lyn Cintron is AMAZING! They were the perfect choice for my big day! Kristina was the stylist for the day of and she helped transform me (the bride), my 6 bridesmaids, and the two mothers into a stunning group of ladies! Kristina is so sweet and is beyond professional. She arrived bright and early, ready to rock n' roll - which is everything a bride wants on her big day! She is so very talented!!

Sent on 02/07/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/06/2014

Jamie and her team were amazing! They were prompt, fun and most importantly, did a great job on our hair and makeup on my biggest day! Thank you to Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon and team!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Ashley · Married on 12/06/2014

Jamie and her staff did an incredible job with hair and makeup for my bridal party. They were sweet, fun, on time, and most importantly, made us looks beautiful! Thanks so much ladies!

Sent on 12/17/2014
  • User4601946 · 2+ years ago

This is a great place to go for nails and pedicure. They were
    on time, professional and fun. The girls gave us beauty tips
    and did a terrific job on our nails and pedi! Beautiful
    colors to choose from.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 11/23/2014

They did a WONDERFUL job on hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mothers and me! They came right to us (which was on an island 1hr from their salon!) I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking in the southwest Florida area!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Samantha · Married on 11/01/2014

Jamie Lyn Salon is a great salon. They responded to our inquiry immediately and were very informative. The prices are reasonable for the services they provide and quality of work. Mika was my hairstylist and she was amazing! She did hair up dos and full make ups for me and my four girls. She worked so hard and did a great job! My make up stayed perfect all night even after having cake in my face ;) I highly recommend this salon for all of your wedding day needs.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2014

My makeup and hair looked wonderful for my wedding! Thank You!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Meredith · Married on 09/27/2014

Jamie Lyn is AWESOME! She is always on time and when she's there, it's all about you. She's very kind and knows what she is doing. I would deform will recommend her to anyone! I got so many compliments on my hair for my wedding, it was georgeous!

Sent on 09/30/2014