Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 4
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5

Cyndi · Married on 04/20/2018

Awesome experience!

Hair and makeup team was on time and very professional. Everyone loved how their hair and makeup turned out we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Cyndi! We enjoyed working with you and your party. Congratulations on your wedding :)

Kelly · Married on 03/09/2018

We had a great experience with Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon! We were all very happy with our hair and makeup. She did a beautiful job!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 6
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 7
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 8
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 9
    Sent on 04/25/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly!! You were a pleasure to work with :)

Julie · Married on 02/25/2018

They did a great job on both my daughters and my hair. Many compliments on both hair and makeup!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 10
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 11
    Sent on 03/13/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Lauren · Married on 02/17/2018

My bridesmaids and I loved working with Jamie Lyn Cintron for our hair and makeup! They traveled to our venue and worked with everyone to give her the hair and makeup she wanted - even when the girls weren't exactly sure what they wanted or what they requested wasn't realistic. The salon sent two people so we weren't rushed getting ready - in fact, they ended up finishing early which gave us some time to relax before the photographers arrived. They also did a great job replicating what they did during my trial on the day of the wedding. We all looked and felt beautiful - thank you!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lauren!! You were a pleasure to work with :)

Hannah · Married on 02/11/2018

I had the most wonderful experience working with the women at the Jamie Lyn Cintron salon in preparation for my wedding. Everyone was so professional and timely in their responses to my email inquiries. I was excited to go in for my hair trial, which I easily booked well in advance, and was blown away by how talented Kristina was at styling my hair. She 100% brought my hair vision to life and even helped me pick out a hair piece (which they sell at the salon!). I left the trial feeling so confident that Kristina would also be able to beautifully style all of my bridesmaids’ hair on the wedding day. She arrived at our getting-ready site early, prepared and full of energy. Throughout the day she did a total of 9 stylings and stayed on schedule the entire time. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful, and their hair (including curls) held up the entire evening! I received so many compliments on my up-do and was so, so pleased at how well it stayed up amidst veil removal, windy conditions and hours of dancing. Amazing salon…5 stars!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 12
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 13
    Sent on 02/23/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Hannah!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your girls :)
  • Sara Kelly

Sara · Married on 02/08/2018

I am so happy that I chose Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding to do both my hair and make-up. Everyone loved my hair and my traditionall make-up looked perfect through out the entire day. This salon is a perfect choice for any bride!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Sara!! We loved working with you :)

Nicolle · Married on 12/02/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about JLC! They were extremely flexible kind charismatic and professional! They were on time and kept the wedding party on time and we finished early as well! Everybody looked absolutely amazing and they were so flexible with last-minute changes and request :-) from Molly to Jamie and Roxanne, everybody was absolutely a delight to work with! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them! They made me and my wedding beautiful and I cannot thank them enough!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 14
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 15
    Sent on 12/15/2017

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Nicolle!! We loved working with you as well :) Your pictures are beautiful and we can't wait to see more!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/25/2017

Getting 10 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, mother of the groom and most importantly the bride, ready with hair and make-up by 1:30 p.m. is not an easy task (especially with my group of friends and a flower girl and ring bearer running around our hotel suite) but the girls of JLC did it with poise and ease. They even finished early!! From my trial to the wedding day Jamie absolutely crushed my expectations. During my trial, I gave her little direction and she was able to kill my look the first time around. I felt absolutely stunning!! On the day of the wedding, her and the other stylists were prompt, professional and a delight to work with. They took each girls requests and made it happen. They were open to suggestions and flexible if something didn't go perfect the first time around. I had orchid clips to put in my hair and Jamie made a suggestion for how to put them in that I never even thought of. Everyone looked so beautiful, with a variety of hairstyles and make-up choices that lasted all night even with the florida humidity and not leaving the dance floor the entire wedding. The JLC girls can seriously do it all! Very, very impressed and highly recommend JLC if you are considering them for your wedding day! You won't be disappointed :)

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 16
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 22
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 23
    Sent on 02/23/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Christine!! It was awesome to work with you and your girls! You looked beautiful :)

Jody · Married on 11/19/2017

AMAZING! Everyone was so helpful, even with rescheduling due to Irma. I looked absolutely beautiful as did all my girls. My wedding party ranged in age from 14-49 and every single individual was age appropriate and positively lovely. Would highly recommend this glam squad!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Jody! It was a pleasure to work with you :)

Lsura · Married on 11/18/2017

Very personable and professional at the same time. All of the girls enjoyed their experience!!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you Laura! It was a pleasure to work with all of you :)

Lindsey · Married on 11/18/2017

Jamie and her team were awesome! I would highly recommend them! From the moment we contacted them they were great!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Erika · Married on 11/17/2017

My bridal party and I all got out makeup done and I also got my hair done. I was very pleased with my look and up-do. One of my bridesmaids is particular about the way she does her makeup and our makeup artist was very receptive and wanted to make sure she was happy with the way her makeup looked. The services are pricey, but so is everything else when you have a wedding. I am happy to have spent my money with Jaime Lyn Cintron salon.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you Erika! It was a pleasure working with you and your girls :)

Robyn · Married on 11/12/2017

Extremely satisfied with the hair and makeup!!

Thank you Robyn!

Danielle · Married on 10/18/2017

I traveled to FL from out of state for my wedding and was unable to do a trial run. I was incredibly nervous about selecting a salon without being able to do a trial, so I went on faith and just hoped and prayed everything would turn out okay on my wedding day. I have to say that I could not have been more pleased with how my hair and makeup turned out on my big day!! Kristina came on site and did the makeup for my mom and grandmother and did my hair and makeup. Not one of us could have been more pleased with the end result; we all looked absolutely stunning! I don't wear makeup on a regular basis and honestly didn't know what I wanted, I just knew wanted to look beautiful. Kristina knew exactly what to do and my hair and makeup turned out perfectly! Honestly, I cannot say enough about the service that Kristina at JLC provided and am so thankful for how perfect she made me look and feel. I highly, highly, highly recommend this salon!! Thank you!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 24
    Sent on 10/24/2017

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Danielle! You looked beautiful! It was a pleasure to work with you :)
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 10/07/2017

AMAZING. Jamie and Christina were outstanding. Perfectly on time; literally finished all the girls at the exact time that they had said they would! Each girls hair stood up the the high humidity the day of our wedding and the makeup was flawless! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area looking for any hair and makeup service!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you Jill! It was a pleasure working with you and your girls :)

Richelle · Married on 10/06/2017

Myself and Maid of Honor had our hair and makeup done for my beach wedding. It turned out amazing! I was so happy with how everything turned out!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 25
    Sent on 10/27/2017

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you Richelle! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2017

Everything was wonderful. The stylists were friendly and accommodating. We all loved our makeup! Thank you for fitting 9 people into one day! We appreciate it.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was a pleasure to work with you :)

Anabel · Married on 09/14/2017

This salon is spectacular. The girls are truly miracle workers and will make your hair dreams/goals into reality. I had the most beautiful hair on my wedding day thanks to Damari who is phenomenal.

Sent on 12/04/2017

The salon was great to work with! All 6 bridesmaids plus flower girl and 2 family members had hair and makeup done in perfect time frame. Everybody pleased! Girls were professional but friendly.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Brooklyn · Married on 07/29/2017

I had Mika do my hair for my beach wedding and it turned out beautiful!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Thank you Brooklyn!

James · Married on 07/15/2017

I highly recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron for wedding hair and makeup.

After an extensive search in the Fort Myers area, I came upon Jamie Lyn’s site. All the pictures of brides on her site looked beautiful and natural, just what I wanted. I’m not one who generally wears a lot of makeup.

Her staff was so informative. For instance, they recommended using airbrush makeup, since it is so hot and humid in July, when I was getting married. They explained how the airbrush makeup would endure the humidity so that I would look fresh and natural and not cakey all day long.

When I visited the salon for my hair and makeup trial, Jamie Lyn Cintron herself did the trial as well as the actual hair and makeup for my wedding day. I showed her pictures of what I wanted, and she immediately was able to offer suggestions based on my hair type to get to where I wanted to be. It was obvious right away that she knew her stuff. It really put me at ease.

At the trial, I had asked her to do my makeup in a way to make me look more tanned. But afterwards, I realized it just didn’t look right for me. So on the day of the wedding, when Jamie Lyn showed up, I mentioned to her that I thought my makeup from the trial wasn’t quite right. She immediately understood and was able to tweak it right on the spot to get it just perfect.

I have nothing but the best things to say about Jamie Lyn Cintron. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you also :)

Patricia · Married on 07/01/2017

Jamie Lyn and her assistant Nikki came on location to Tween Waters Inn to do my hair and makeup .They also did my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law's hair. My hair and makeup were everything I had imagined for my special day! I recommend both of the girls!

Sent on 10/11/2012
  • Trish & Josh

Trish · Married on 06/17/2017

Wow! Just WOW!!!! Big thank you to Damari and Mika for all their hard work! It really really shined on our wedding day. Wow! I booked with JLC Salon to do my make makeup, my bridesmaid's and the mothers' hair and makeup. I had a specific theme in mind and not only were they so easy to communicate with, they even researched that theme and made it happen. I didn't even have to ask or look, they had it under control and blew me and the girls away! I had a 40's hair and makeup theme and they knocked it out of the park! It was perfect! They brought the theme to life and made them look romantic and the best part was... their H&M stayed all night long! In JUNE!!! WOW! -on another plus, I now have a new hairstylist, Damari. Woo hoo! I would post some photos but I have no clue how to.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say how thankful I am to have chosen JLC Salon to do my bridal hair and makeup. Everyone made it so easy from planning the trial to the wedding day and most importantly Kristina made my mom and I feel line glam princesses. Thank you so much, I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2017

JOANNE · Married on 05/25/2017

Our group of 7 women arrived at 10 am and began the "Fun" process of hair and make-up for a family wedding.
    The stylist's did a fabulous job on everyone's hair and make-up. It was a wonderful experience and a great way to begin the day to celebrate my son's wedding.

Sent on 06/15/2017