Jamie & Jacob Catering Reviews

18 Reviews for Jamie & Jacob Catering

Jamie & Jacob Catering 1
Jamie & Jacob Catering 2

Amy · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Wedding Food EVER!!!

This was by far the best wedding food that I have ever had! We are still having guest comment on how everything was amazing! Do not pass on the quesadillas or mini grilled cheese sippers, they are so delicious! We had the Tuscan chicken and filet of beef tenderloin with the sautéed green beans and creamy whipped potatoes! All of this was amazing and I am still wishing for potatoes that can compare to them! Jamie and her team were extremely professional and were always around to help out with anything that we needed!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Jamie & Jacob Catering 3
    Jamie & Jacob Catering 4
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 02/24/2018

Jamie and her team are incredible! Jamie is so wonderful to work with, she is so responsive and truly cares about her couples. There was a very small chance of rain on the day of my wedding; I frantically texted Jamie and she was on the phone with me within a few minutes reassuring me that her team would handle anything that came up. Also, the food is incredible!! We absolutely loved it and so did our guests. Thank you so much, Jamie!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with Jamie & Jacob Catering. They created a completely custom menu for me & worked with me to make sure it was all in our budget. From the beginning I was looking for a caterer that could make a more casual menu than you typically see at Naples events - pulled pork & chicken sandwiches, grilled veggies, fresh fruit skewers & chips. Beyond the food, they provided bartenders, helped keep the venue clean throughout the event, even going as far as checking the stock of bathrooms toiletries. The team stayed later that we original agreed upon without any issues & each staff member I spoke with directly was kind & helpful. Thank you very much!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Kaylynne · Married on 12/30/2016

I have nothing but wonderful things to say! The food on our wedding day was better than anything we have ever tasted at a wedding! It was so so delicious!! All of our guests couldn't stop talking about it! I'm actually a little sad that we were so busy with pictures and mingling that we couldn't enjoy more of it!! Jamie did a wonderful job making sure everything was perfect for our day. I would recemmond them to EVERYONE!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Priscilla · Married on 04/09/2016

The food was phenomenal! My guests couldn't stop talking about the food. We only served appetizers and cocktails and it was perfect. The guests never had to wander around looking for a server with a food tray. The service was impeccable. Jamie is really great at sitting down with you to discuss your vision and how to correctly incorporate your food into it. I would definitely go with them again!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 01/09/2016

We could not have asked for a better experience! Our menu was divine and service was perfect! We were even given the opportunity to schedule a tasting of our menu a few weeks before our big day. We are still getting compliments on how wonderful the food was and we can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Megan · Married on 01/04/2014

Our guests are still talking about the food! Fun & Creative appetizers and a deliscous buffet! The staff was so attentive and the service was outstanding! We only had one special request for one of the appetizers and they went above and beyond our expectiations. We will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/24/2012

Sue did just a great job! Food was amazing!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Carol · Married on 05/06/2012

Food was great -- they did a beautiful job!!!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Sabrina · Married on 05/05/2012

The food was amazing and the staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Jamie was easy to with with in the menu planning process. I would like to thank the staff for the wonderful job!

Sent on 05/13/2012
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 01/07/2012

Jamie & Jacob Catering was great. There is a wonderful section to choose from and you can also add anything you wish to your menu. The food was great! It was the best food and everyone enjoyed it. They offer a wide range of services. They also take care of all the rentals needed. Jamie was great to work with. I would call her at least once a month and email back and forth. She is the best and also runs the venue. Its a family business. I would compare the food from the night at my wedding to Olive Garden or Outback. We had everything from roast beef to baked ziti and it was delicious. I highly recommend this cater.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Linda · Married on 11/20/2011

Jamie and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. Weddings are a time when it is so easy to get stressed and frustrated. Jamie has obviously learned how to handle the stress and keep everyone calm and on track. Every time I called her with questions or concerns she would assure me it was taken care of or what could be done to take care of the problem. The food they prepared was fantastic as was the White Orchid estate. All of the guests enjoyed the wonderful old Florida home site on the river. As the sun set the candlelight took over adding a warm, romantic glow to the atmosphere. Most of the guests were seated on the wrap around porch but we needed to put 3 tables on the lawn. If you need to seat people on the lawn make sure you have electric candles as the wind kept blowing out the candles and it was a little dark for them. You may also want to use some citronella to keep the bugs away. We used the entire inside for the dance and it was the perfect size. I just can't say enough good things about this vendor and the venue. My daughter and new son-in-law thoroughly enjoyed their day as did all the guests! Mindy Ramsey, the florist, works with Jamie a lot and she was great too...but that's another review.

Sent on 01/22/2012

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2011

Jamie and Jacob catering was THE BEST choice of caterer for our event. My husband and I are local photographers that attend around 15-20 weddings a year in Southwest Florida. We see (and taste) a number of catering companies in the area, and although most are good..nobody compares to the service and quality that Jamie and Jacob provides. Not only did the owner Jamie go above and beyond helping us with the menu, the dj, the venue the flowers and rentals, she did it with a constant smile. The staff was very professional and the food was delicious. We almost cannot wait to renew our vows just to have another party catered by Jamie!

Living the dream in Florida!

Sent on 01/18/2012
  • Will be Mrs B

Mona · Married on 10/08/2011

Amazing food! We got some great compliments on the fish. And the appetizers! They also serve them in such a creative way, the dishes are beautiful. Severs/staff everyone was just so friendly!

Sent on 10/10/2011
  • F

Gillian · Married on 03/13/2011

Jamie was awesome to work with. Her food is amazing and she was very flexible/reasonable with pricing! I also used the white orchid as my ceremony sure and it was just beautiful... Truly a hidden oasis perfect for a wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Gia · Married on 03/02/2013

Food was absolutely amazing!!! The display was gorgeous and really a show piece. No complaints on food from a single person at my wedding, on praises. The food is unique and Jamie is willing to make the menu into whatever you need it to be.

Sent on 03/23/2013

We held our wedding at the White Orchid and Jamie & Jacob catering comes with the venue. We had never hosted a large event before and at first went a little over board on ordering food. Instead of just going with it and sending the bill, Jamie guided us on what food we needed and what we really didn't need. She saved us money and the food was delicious. Even my picky family members loved the food! And when we missed our chance to get food to get sunset photos, Jamie's staff made plates for my husband and I. Her food was amazing and the staff was fabulous. I'd love to use them again!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Ashley · Married on 02/16/2013

3.0

The food at the wedding was great! Nothing but compliments from the guest, portions were good, presented well and the servers were awesome! The way the food was displayed and passed during cocktail hour was superb. We had an open bar which we were able to bring in our own liquor and the bartender did a excellent job! All special request were meet and the worked out a menu just for us. However, even though the wedding went without a hitch the pre-wedding planning was difficult. For example, meetings had to be canceled and rescheduled several times and there were some cases of miscommunication. The problems were resolved by our wedding planner who took over any further communications.

Sent on 03/20/2013