Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry Reviews

Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 4
Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 5
Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 6
Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 7

I cannot praise Jamie enough! Her website does not do her work justice! I booked Jamie for my wedding and cannot wait to book her again. She was extremely flexible and also the most affordable! My bridal makeup was amazing, not to mention my bridesmaids', my mother's and my grandmother's. Everyone looked and felt gorgeous! Everyone's makeup photographed beautifully, even 8 hours later on a hot, humid day! Jamie is one of the sweetest women I have ever met and I truly look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Jessie · Married on 09/20/2014

As a person who doesn't normally wear make-up, I was very nervous about my wedding make-up. I wanted to look special for my wedding day, but I also wanted my husband to recognize me. The look Jamie provided was PERFECT. I cannot stop looking at the wedding photos. She enhanced my natural look without making me feel like I had make-up caked on everywhere (I had that look done recently by another make-up artist for a friend's wedding and was NOT a fan!). Having never had fake eyelashes, I was nervous about that part too (especially because my eyes are really sensitive to make-up), but Jamie made sure I was fully comfortable with everything before she left, and it all turned out perfectly.

I also had Jamie do my hair, which turned out really well. What she ended up doing for the wedding was a little different than what we discussed in the trial, but I didn't provide too much guidance either day, so that was probably more on me than her. Either way, I loved how it turned out. There were a few pieces of hair that just wouldn't stay back, which Jamie tried to fix before she left, but I think with the layers in my hair, it just wouldn't stick. Although it annoyed my mom, it didn't bother me too much throughout the night. If that's the biggest issue, it's not a big one! Also, she didn't cake on the hairspray so it all looked fake either, which I appreciated. I didn't have a helmet - my hair still looked and felt like real hair :)

Jamie and her daughter (who is VERY good at hair herself) also did the hair/make-up for some of my bridesmaids. Although she had another assistant cancel on her at the last minute, Jamie and her daughter were still able to get through everyone pretty quickly with only a slight delay. I cannot complain at all, because overall, I think everyone looked great! Also, Jamie is SUPER nice and easy to work with. She puts you at ease, both during the trial and the day of the wedding, when you're bound to at least be a little wound up!

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/11/2019

Hair & Makeup for wedding

I booked Jamie for hair and makeup for my wedding day and for the bridal party and mothers of the bride and groom. Unfortunately, Jamie couldn't be there that day but I knew of this before my trial and she had another stylist do my hair and makeup. Carrie was great and I loved my hair and makeup on the big day. The team of girls were very professional, listened to what each girl wanted and made sure they felt beautiful. Carrie even came to venue with us for a little while for touch-ups before the ceremony.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Loved working with Jamie and her team!

Jamie was so great to work with. She is super sweet and very talented!! I was so happy with the way myself and my bridesmaids looked on my wedding day. Jamie was so great at working around our schedule for the day and making sure that we were able to get everyone done in time for my first look! She even offered to come back after her last wedding of the day to do touch-ups before our ceremony. I also found that Jamie's pricing was a lot more reasonable than the other hair/makeup vendors I found. So glad I found Jamie and we were able to work together!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

I used Jamie for my hair and make up the day of the wedding. She totally got my ideas and how I wanted to look, and wasn't afraid to make recommendations from her experience. The day of, we had 2 people for make up and 4 for hair, and she brought an extra person and got everyone done in plenty of time that they were able to do touch ups before leaving. She was super flexible with me adding people just a few days before the wedding also. It sometimes would take her awhile to respond to my emails, but I just learned to not expect a response right away. The price was a little high for me but absolutely worth it, I'm glad I went with her.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Cassie · Married on 06/11/2016

Jamie and team were amazing for my June 2016 wedding! Jamie came to my house to do my hair and make-up trial, and then her and Ashley did a fantastic job the day of with myself and all my bridesmaids. They are super friendly and VERY accommodating. They are professional and timely, which helped not being concerned or stressed over this portion of the wedding planning and day, and well priced! Can't speak highly enough and would recommend them every time!! You won't regret working with them.

Sent on 01/13/2017
  • C&C

C&C · Married on 05/25/2018

3.0

Jamie did a fabulous job with hair and makeup on our wedding day! My bridesmaids, mom, and I loved how everything turned out, and we all felt beautiful on such a special day. It took some time to get responses via email and on our wedding day I ended up calling to see when the team would arrive since it was a few minutes past the time they were supposed to begin. However, I was very happy with the final product and would definitely recommend Jamie based on her skills and quality of service.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Elana · Married on 10/07/2018

3.0

Great hair, fun to hang out with

Jamie's team was great on my wedding day. She sent Ashlynn and Stevie, and they did a great job doing hair and makeup for my sisters and mom / mother in law. They were great at doing different styles depending on what each woman wanted, and everyone looked beautiful. We also had fun chatting with them (which was important, because they were at our house for a long time!). They were also super organized with keeping us moving quickly, so that everyone was ready on time. Our wedding day was pretty humid, but everyone's hair and makeup held up very nicely in the heat, and with a lot of dancing!

Sent on 10/18/2018