Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry Reviews

Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 6
Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/13/2016

One of the vendors I struggled most to find was actually hair and makeup! Luckily my wedding coordinator suggested Jamie and I knew from our first phone call she was perfect for my wedding day makeup. It ended up being over 100 degrees for my outdoor ceremony...not only did our makeup last all day & night, but she was the person that kept me the most "relaxed" as I stressed about the heat all morning! You'll love her as a person and a makeup artist.

Erin · Married on 08/07/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with Jamie and her team. Not only was she unbelievably friendly, but she put me at ease, on an otherwise very stressful day. I loved my hair and makeup! My bridesmaids were also very pleased and raved about Jamie and her team! It was a pleasure working with them and I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Richard · Married on 07/09/2016

Jamie was very pleasant to deal with and her team was sweet and easy to deal with. She was very professional and prompt, and very responsive whenever we had a question.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Hilary · Married on 06/04/2016

Jamie and her team of artists are incredibly talented! She captured my vision exactly to help create the perfect look for myself and my bridesmaids. I felt so beautiful the day of my wedding, and really appreciated the "pre-wedding" make-up session to experiment with and finalize my look. Thank you, Jamie and team!!

Catherine · Married on 05/27/2016

Jamie is awesome. I don't know where to begin. She did an awesome job at making all of our make-up look great but not heavy. I am fair skinned and was worried somebody would do my make-up so heavy it would scare the groom! Jamie's way of countering that fear is doing enough and then asking if you want more. All of the up-do requests were met and she even handled my moms melt down like a champ!

Sent on 06/25/2016

sarah · Married on 05/20/2016

Jamie is simply amazing!! After a failed trial attempt at a salon, a friend recommended Jamie to me. I was so pleased and more excited for the big day after my first trial with her. She really knows how to make you look and feel beautiful. She also was able to accommodate a new hair vision I had for the day of and of course it was exactly what I envsioned. Jamie and her team are very professional and I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Stefanie · Married on 04/16/2016

I loved working with Jamie, who did both my hair and makeup on my wedding day. On the day of my hair and makeup trial, I immediately felt comfortable with Jamie. She has such a warm and bubbly personality and reassured me at the beginning that if I didn't like something to not be afraid to tell her and she would do it over again. My trial was on the day of my bridal shower so after we did my wedding updo hair/make up trial, she style and curled my hair for my shower! Jamie was great at taking direction with my makeup as I do not normally wear much. She did a glammed up look for my wedding day that I thought was tasteful, elegant and not overly done. I truly felt gorgeous on my wedding day! My makeup and hair both made it through the night with no issues. Initially I was hesitant about the fake eyelashes, but Jamie put me at ease with my worries about my contact lenses. I would highly recommend using Jamie on your wedding day! One of my friends also used Jamie for her hair on her wedding day and also had a great experience.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Kathryn · Married on 04/10/2016

Jamie is truly wonderful to work with. She is professional, listens to her clients needs, and delivers flawless results. I first booked Jamie for my engagement shoot and loved that she played up my natural beauty and really brought out my features. I didn't feel like I had too much makeup on, which was important to me as I tend to opt for a simple beauty routine. Not only that but the makeup looked great even several hours after application. On my wedding day, Jamie and her assistant were prompt, well-prepared and all around fun and easy to work with. My mother, mother-in-law and maid of honor looked absolutely gorgeous and all loved working with Jamie and her team as much as I did. I would highly recommend Jamie to anyone!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Jamie rocked! I had so much fun working with her and she made me look and feel beautiful! I loved how we collaborated to get the look that exemplified her amazing makeup and hair talents and captured the vision in my head. So happy! ??

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • F

Morgan · Married on 10/10/2015

Jamie did just the most GORGEOUS job on not only myself, but my gals. Her team listened to requests and then implemented and then some. And me? Well geez. I can't ever beat how wonderful I looked! If I ever have a photo shoot for who knows what reason, I will, absolutely be calling on Jamie to hook me up.

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 05/22/2015

Jamie, you are an angel! She did not only meet me for a trial while being NINE months pregnant but kept my vision and enhanced it with very subtle but beautiful touches! She made me feel comfortable and at ease, always friendly and sweet! My makeup was absolutely STUNNING! I looked like a beauty queen!!! And she was so open to changes as last minute my mom, maid of honor, and bridesmaid wanted their makeup done as well. You are not only a professional but the sweetest person I have ever known. I am blessed to have had you as my makeup artist and now a friend! Thank you for making me look gorgeous!

Sent on 06/10/2015

I am so happy to have found Jamie for my wedding-day hair and makeup. She truly listened to my thoughts and worked with me to create a look that would not overwhelm me but would still look good in pictures. I received so many compliments and the look on my now-husband's face when he saw me said it all. My sister has already vowed to use Jamie for her wedding day and I can't blame her one bit - Jamie absolutely shines as a hair and makeup artist and any bride would be lucky to have her on their wedding day!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/08/2014

I absolutely loved my wedding look! I felt so confident, radiant and beautiful. I had pictured my look: red roses on the side of my hair, curls, and the veil midway through my hair. Jaime made it all happen so beautifully! I also had stainless red lipstick to match my red roses (requested by me) and my eyelashes looked gorgeous (best quality, didn't hurt nor bother me and I am fidgety) .

She made my vision come beautifully true! She always put me at ease, she was flexible, came to my apartment at 5:30am and even offered to bring starbucks! My makeup remained flawless throughout the night. My curls stayed beautiful, they were magazine worthy (words from the guests).

Jaime listens to your needs, is very well organized, responsible, super kind and flexible. Jaime and her team are a gem! My dream wedding look came true!
    My bridesmaids & mother also loved their looks!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Jamie is the best! She and her team are so professional yet laid back, that working with them was a breeze. I had a certain look in mind for hair and makeup, and Jamie easily understood what I wanted and made it happen! My bridesmaids and mother in law also looked stunning on our wedding day!...not to mention that our hair and makeup lasted all night long!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2014

Jamie and her team did hair and makeup for my girls and I at my wedding. They were fantastic! We just got our wedding photos back and I am SO HAPPY with how we all look! I have curly hair, and was very nervous about finding someone who would work with my hair, instead of trying to straighten it. I also had such a hard time finding inspiration pictures of curly hair in anything but an updo! Jamie made my hair looks gorgeous (down, with the front pieces pulled back), and I felt so beautiful. I had so many people tell me that I looked like myself, just more polished, which was exactly what I wanted. Thanks Jamie!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Megan · Married on 06/08/2014

Jamie and her team were so amazing throughout my entire experience! She did my hair and make-up in my home for my engagement photo shoot, and then came to location with another team member to do hair and make-up for myself and my bridal party. She was super flexible with her time and managed to stay ALL DAY for my wedding to do touch-ups. Not only is she a professional, but I can consider her a friend now! I will absolutely go back to her for ALL hair and make-up needs in the future and will recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 12/30/2014
  • User4201540 · 2+ years ago

I went with Jamie on whim hoping that she would be a good person for makeup and hair even with a limited amount of reviews. I am so happy I did! Jamie was very responsive and was able to complete my desired look that I had provided her pictures and suggestions with. I am so happy that her interpretation of 'natural' (with my interpretation as well) didn't turn out to be a whole bunch of eyeliner. I received numerous compliments on both hair and makeup and would not hesitate to recommend Jamie to anyone. She is also a great person to have by your side to keep you calm on your wedding day!

Sent on 06/25/2014

JENNY · Married on 10/01/2011

I got Jaime's info from my photographer and couldn't have asked for a better make up artist. In our trial run she understood exactly what I wanted. I was going for the old Hollywood glam look and she was full of ideas. I told her I had really dry skin and that the biggest problem with make up is making me look cakey. She was able to work her magic and had my skin looking flawless!!! The day of she was a complete joy! She was able to do myself and my bridesmaids in no time and had us all looking like movie stars. Jamie was truly great!

Sent on 11/05/2011

Heather · Married on 05/28/2011

I got Jaime’s information from my tuxedo rental shop. I am so happy that I did! She is the sweetest person that I have ever met. I do not like to wear a lot of makeup and she kept me looking simple and natural while making me look like a knockout for the wedding. I had tried a vendor before Jamie and as soon as Jamie walked through the door I knew that she was definitely someone different/special. She is easy to work with and will make herself available if you have any questions. She is not over priced and does not add on additional charges (such as a fake eyelash charge). I recommend her to anyone! Check out her website!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Madeleine · Married on 09/10/2016

It was really important to me to find a company and a hair/makeup artist that I could completely trust; no one wants to be worried about what they look like on their wedding day. Jamie was kind, enthusiastic, and flexible when I reached out about hair & makeup for me and three bridesmaids. I did a trial, where I got to meet Esma (who did my hair & makeup for the trial and the big day); what a funny, calm, incredibly talented woman! Esma listened to what I had in mind and executed flawlessly. We even texted between the trial and the wedding day when I thought of specific tweaks. And, closer to the date when my mom decided she wanted to have her hair done both Jamie and Esma were incredibly accommodating and added her into the rotation. Ashlynn, Lexi, and Jamie joined for wedding day to get everyone done in a flash. It was so fun and easy and we all looked great throughout the evening (even in 100 degree heat!)

Sent on 12/05/2016

I cannot praise Jamie enough! Her website does not do her work justice! I booked Jamie for my wedding and cannot wait to book her again. She was extremely flexible and also the most affordable! My bridal makeup was amazing, not to mention my bridesmaids', my mother's and my grandmother's. Everyone looked and felt gorgeous! Everyone's makeup photographed beautifully, even 8 hours later on a hot, humid day! Jamie is one of the sweetest women I have ever met and I truly look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Jessie · Married on 09/20/2014

As a person who doesn't normally wear make-up, I was very nervous about my wedding make-up. I wanted to look special for my wedding day, but I also wanted my husband to recognize me. The look Jamie provided was PERFECT. I cannot stop looking at the wedding photos. She enhanced my natural look without making me feel like I had make-up caked on everywhere (I had that look done recently by another make-up artist for a friend's wedding and was NOT a fan!). Having never had fake eyelashes, I was nervous about that part too (especially because my eyes are really sensitive to make-up), but Jamie made sure I was fully comfortable with everything before she left, and it all turned out perfectly.

I also had Jamie do my hair, which turned out really well. What she ended up doing for the wedding was a little different than what we discussed in the trial, but I didn't provide too much guidance either day, so that was probably more on me than her. Either way, I loved how it turned out. There were a few pieces of hair that just wouldn't stay back, which Jamie tried to fix before she left, but I think with the layers in my hair, it just wouldn't stick. Although it annoyed my mom, it didn't bother me too much throughout the night. If that's the biggest issue, it's not a big one! Also, she didn't cake on the hairspray so it all looked fake either, which I appreciated. I didn't have a helmet - my hair still looked and felt like real hair :)

Jamie and her daughter (who is VERY good at hair herself) also did the hair/make-up for some of my bridesmaids. Although she had another assistant cancel on her at the last minute, Jamie and her daughter were still able to get through everyone pretty quickly with only a slight delay. I cannot complain at all, because overall, I think everyone looked great! Also, Jamie is SUPER nice and easy to work with. She puts you at ease, both during the trial and the day of the wedding, when you're bound to at least be a little wound up!

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Loved working with Jamie and her team!

Jamie was so great to work with. She is super sweet and very talented!! I was so happy with the way myself and my bridesmaids looked on my wedding day. Jamie was so great at working around our schedule for the day and making sure that we were able to get everyone done in time for my first look! She even offered to come back after her last wedding of the day to do touch-ups before our ceremony. I also found that Jamie's pricing was a lot more reasonable than the other hair/makeup vendors I found. So glad I found Jamie and we were able to work together!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

I used Jamie for my hair and make up the day of the wedding. She totally got my ideas and how I wanted to look, and wasn't afraid to make recommendations from her experience. The day of, we had 2 people for make up and 4 for hair, and she brought an extra person and got everyone done in plenty of time that they were able to do touch ups before leaving. She was super flexible with me adding people just a few days before the wedding also. It sometimes would take her awhile to respond to my emails, but I just learned to not expect a response right away. The price was a little high for me but absolutely worth it, I'm glad I went with her.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Cassie · Married on 06/11/2016

Jamie and team were amazing for my June 2016 wedding! Jamie came to my house to do my hair and make-up trial, and then her and Ashley did a fantastic job the day of with myself and all my bridesmaids. They are super friendly and VERY accommodating. They are professional and timely, which helped not being concerned or stressed over this portion of the wedding planning and day, and well priced! Can't speak highly enough and would recommend them every time!! You won't regret working with them.

Sent on 01/13/2017