Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique Reviews

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 5
Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 6
Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 7

Jessica · Married on 11/25/2017

We're so glad we chose Jamie-Cakes! Our venue included our wedding cake as part of the package if we went with a preferred bakery and Jamie-Cakes was one of the bakeries listed. We had our initial meeting/tasting and everything had so much flavor and was moist! We told her what we would like and she came up with a rough draft of how the cake would look minus floral design since that was still up in the air. We chose three different flavors for our 4 tiered cake and all were loved by everyone! We didn't have a lot of contact with Jamie which is fine since we both had a good idea of what was wanted and I included her in my wedding pinterest board. Our wedding cake looked and tasted amazing. Definitely would buy more cakes from Jamie.

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 8

Angela · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I had no clear idea of what we wanted. Something with succulents? Jaimie cakes sat down with us and created a gorgeous design, incorporating our wedding colors and the flowers that would be in my bouquet. The design and what was eventually delivered was perfect. It was even more neautiful than I thought it was going to be. Plus it was so delicious and plated beautifully.

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 9

Brandy · Married on 11/12/2017

Loved everything about our cake! Didn't stress about the outcome once!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kristen · Married on 11/09/2017

Delicious flavors! Jamie was able to create a tiered wedding cake with both textured and "naked cake" looks. We opted for the carrot cake, lemon with blackberry preserve filling, and chocolate ganache flavors -- which were all were moist and delicious! Communication via email was convenient and prompt as I was wedding planning from afar. I highly recommend Jamie Cakes.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Nols · Married on 11/09/2017

The cakes were delicious and they went out of their way to get the flavors we wanted after our initial tasting. Very professional.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Erin · Married on 11/05/2017

We are so thrilled that we chose Jamie for our wedding cake! We had a three-tiered cake with two different flavors (lemon/raspberry and almond/apricot mousse), and Jamie was great about letting us taste-test the elements before we made our final selection. Also, the cake was an excellent value and looked stunning. We couldn't be happier, and we're hoping to return to her for our first anniversary cake next year!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 10

Bryan · Married on 10/07/2017

They made our wedding a special experience-truly. The cake was incredible and included everything we asked for and more. And the tasting beforehand was amazing in itself.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

We had fun with the creative on our cake and Jamie was flexible on the changes we made for our cake topper! The cake was beautifully displayed on our big day and all of our guests loved the different flavors! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Diana · Married on 09/15/2017

Jamie was awesome to work with!!! She sat with us and helped us with the design of the cake, it turned out beautiful. Our guests loved the dessert table and the cake was delicious.

• F

Frances · Married on 09/09/2017

Jamie was fabulous! She was able to schedule a tasting around our schedule (Phoenix dwellers) and was very responsive to all communication. Clearly an experienced hand, she knew exactly the size & number of tiers we needed for our guest list (~100), and she had a lot of awesome ideas for decoration after hearing just a couple suggestions from us. We ended up more on the subtle side out of personal minimalist tendencies (soft metallic accents & a single sugar flower) and it was just gorgeous and perfect for us, but wow, she has the vision and talent for so much more. Jamie took care of delivery on the wedding day, always a relief. As for the actual cake... delicious. Moist, flavorful, and she accommodated our indecision by alternating the flavors on each tier! No need to compromise between looks and content, what Jamie was able to make for us went above and beyond for both!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review! It was such a pleasure working with you to create a wedding cake that was both unique and a reflection of your personal style. Wishing you both the very best!

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2017

Our cake was absolutely beautiful! I came in with a picture from Pinterest (which I'm sure is the norm for brides these days) and while the cake inspo was a little small for the guest list, Jamie added a tier and her own flare on the cake that was better than I ever could have imagined! Both my husband and I aren't big on cake either, I've tried multiple cakes from places my entire life and I have never liked it, but our cake was absolutely delicious & our guests loved it too! We had carrot cake & vanilla w/ strawberry mousse filling. Both flavore were amazing! I cannot say enough great things. Our cake was wonderful &Jamie was wonderful! Wouldn't have wanted any other baker to do our cake!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Alyssa thank you for the amazing feedback! I'm so happy you loved everything! It was a pleasure working with you and bringing your vision to life.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/06/2017

It was a wonderful experience! I heard soo many compliments on both the presentation and taste of Jamie's cake! It was fabulous. Would not hesitate to recommend or use her again!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Jen · Married on 07/28/2017

Jamie was amazing!! Our wedding cake was beautiful, exactly what we wanted and more! We chose banana and chocolate for our flavors and it was delicious!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Nuzhet · Married on 06/14/2017

I loved our wedding cake! The design was beautiful, exactly what I asked for! All three flavors in the cake were delicious, and the cake was great even the next morning. Would use again!

Gina · Married on 05/20/2017

Our cake, cupcakes and cake pops were not only delicious but absolutely gorgeous as well!! Jamie made our wishes a reality and was so easy to work with! She was kind, creative, responsive and very responsible! I would trust Jamie again in a heart beat and cannot wait for another chance to use her services!! Thank you, Jamie, for everything!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Celest · Married on 05/13/2017

Best choice we could've made for our cupcake ideas! Jamie made the best mouth melting cupcakes for our daughters baby shower, exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Tayler · Married on 05/11/2017

Jamie's cakes taste phenomenal! We had 4 different flavors and every single one was amazing. Jamie was extremely easy to work with and went above and beyond to fulfill our vision without nickeling and diming us. My husband is a tough food critic and he was in LOVE with Jamie's cakes!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Lori · Married on 04/29/2017

Very helpful in the design process and very patient when I choice to change design concept one month before the wedding. The cake looked and tasted amazing!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Lizzie · Married on 04/22/2017

We absolutely LOVED our wedding cake and everything about this company. Jaime is one the sweetest and most professional people we have ever met. I would not hesitate to recommend her for any occasion. Price is great and cake was delicious. The surprise grooms cake I ordered was exactly what I imagined and my Husband fell in love with the details on it. Thank you so much for making our day extra special !!!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jimmy · Married on 03/27/2017

Jamie was great. We were from out of town, and she was nice enough to meet with us in person when we arrived to make sure everything would be perfect. And it was! Cake was beautiful, exactly how my wife imagined it, and delivered on time. Thank you, Jamie!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/25/2017

Jamie did such an amazing job start to finish! The cake was exactly what we wanted and tasted GREAT! Thank you sooo much!!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you both the very best!

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2017

I absolutely loved my wedding cake! It tasted amazing and it looked beautiful. I can't thank Jamie enough for designing and creating such a wonderful wedding cake. The service was fantastic and she was very flexible with scheduling. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you for choosing Jamie-Cakes to be a part of your special day! I loved working with you and am so happy that you loved your cake.

Danielle · Married on 03/16/2017

Jamie was very helpful in deciding what kind of cake we wanted. I told her what I had in mind and she created the perfect cake for us. She was also quite flexible around our busy schedules. It was effortless on our end and we couldn't have been happier with the final product. Would definitely recommend jamie cakes to anyone having a wedding or in need of an awesome cake. Thank you Jamie!!!

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you Danielle! You were such a pleasure to work with as well and made my job that much easier. Congratulations again to you both!

Carleyna · Married on 03/11/2017

Jamie was wonderful! Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious and the sugar flowers she made to adorn the cake were beautiful.

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you Carleyna! I absolutely loved creating your wedding cake and hoped it would be the centerpiece to your special day!

Beth · Married on 03/10/2017

Jamie-Cakes was an outstanding vendor to have at our wedding. Her cakes were delicious and it looked exactly as we had requested. The only thing I wished had been different was the amount of variety we were offered at our tasting. We were only given three options, all vanilla cakes with vanilla icing. While there were variation to these three, we would have like to try more than just vanilla based cakes. We ended up choosing 4 different cakes (one for each tier) while having only tasted one. At the wedding, however all of the guests raved about the cake they had. All in all, a great experience.

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you Beth! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. I'm so happy that you both and your guests enjoyed the cake! Wishing you both the very best!