Jamie Blow Photography Reviews

83 | Charlotte, NC

83 Reviews for Jamie Blow Photography

Andrea · Married on 05/13/2011

Jamie was wonderful. She answered my emails quickly anytime I had a question. On the day of my wedding she was so professional and courteous. She captured every moment of my day and the pictures turned out beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to any bride who is looking for a photographer for their wedding. I will use her again in the future for family shots or maybe some anniversary photos.

Sent on 06/15/2011
  • F

Claire · Married on 05/01/2011

I truly received the best possible services from this company! What you get for the money is remarkable! We received responsive and professional service, but they still provided us with a very special and personalized expereince. Our package had everthing we could ask for, and more, and the result was nothing but the highest quality photos. They were flexible and reliable throuhgout the entire process, from start to finish. I have, and will continue to recommend J and J Photography to anyone needing to document a special occasion! I know where I'm going when my husband and I have our first baby! Thanks J and J!!!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Lynn · Married on 04/16/2011

Hi Jamie,

My husband and I wanted to thank you for such a wonderful job you did at our wedding. Everyone at the wedding commented on how professional and friendly you and your father were as photographers. We are grateful for the time you spent and the care that went into each picture. We can sit and look at the pictures for hours, we love the way they came out. We would recommend your services to anyone looking for friendly professional photographers.

Lynn and Bernie DeGiule

Sent on 05/14/2011

Charli · Married on 01/01/2011

I loved loved loved working with J&J Photography! They are an AMAZING father/daughter team and they both are fantastic photographers! I had my bridals and our wedding done by them and we absolutely LOVE all our photographs! I definitely recommend them to everyone I know! We LOVED them!

Sent on 01/13/2011

Talitha · Married on 11/04/2010

J&J Photography did a wonderful job on our engagement and wedding photos. Jamie was always very quick in responding to any questions or comments I had throughout the process and both Jody and Jamie had no problem working around any obstacles that were encountered on the wedding day. They were easy to work with and took some really great images!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Stacey · Married on 10/30/2010

I can't say enough GREAT things about Jamie and her dad! The pictures from my wedding day are SO beautiful and really captured the important moments and so much more! When I look at them, I can remember the feeling I had on that day! My family and guests thought they were attentive and professional. Many people said how they loved that when a group started to form for a photo-op with someone's own little camera, Jamie or her dad were RIGHT there to capture the same moment with their cameras! And none of the guests felt they were pushy or overbearing...it was like they just blended in! And the albums Jamie put together from the pictures are MORE than I hoped for...we gave one to our parents and got the flush mount album for ourselves...BEAUTIFUL!! It was worth EVERY penny...because it was more than just a service...it was being there to capture those intimate and special moments in just the right way, to tell our story of the most perfect day! THANK YOU, J & J!!

Sent on 03/23/2011
  • Kataloochee

Katherine · Married on 10/02/2010

I loved working with Jamie and Jody! They are a great team! :)

Sent on 11/23/2010

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2010

Jody and Jamie are amazing!! They are both so nice and sweet and great at what they do. They did everything we asked them to do and more! They were not in the way either. They were able to capture every moment without being in your face the whole time. It was the perfect day and I am so glad I got to work with the both of them. I would strongly reccomend this amazing photo team!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2010

I can't say enough great things about Jamie. She is sweet and makes you feel comfortable. She is a fantastic photographer!All of my pictures came out amazing. She worked with me on my wedding and also with my newborn. I will use her again when my son turns a year old. She is amazing and I would encourage you to work with Jamie. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Ashley · Married on 08/07/2010

Jamie and Jody were fantastic! Extrememly professional and excellent at what they do! They made us feel comfortable and as if we had known them for years. We could not have asked for better people to capture our wedding day and I would recommend them to anyone in need of photographers!

Sent on 08/28/2010

Pat · Married on 07/31/2010

Jamie and Jodie did a great job with the wedding photos. There were so many and they did a wonderful job of capturing the day. They were very professional and worked unobtrusively throughout the wedding and reception. They were a delight to work with and we are very happy with the photos they took - both quality and quantity. We would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 08/25/2010
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 06/27/2010

Jamie and Jody are amazing! Our pictures are classy, beautiful and timeless. I can't recommend them enough, and if you are lucky enough to book them then you won't be dissatisfied. Jamie makes you feel completely comfortable and that makes for some natural and fun pictures. We can't imagine entrusting the most special pictures of our lives to anyone else. Thank you Jamie and Jody!

With sincere appreciation,
    Jake and Susan Morgan

Sent on 08/14/2010

Jamie · Married on 06/12/2010

"We have been more than pleased with the service and images produced by the J&J Photography Team. We are grateful to have so many beautiful images to remember our Wedding Day. We had a hard time choosing! Jamie and Jody captured every single moment from getting ready with our bridal parties to leaving the reception in our get away car! We also love that we were able to get engagement session and bridal portraits as well at such an affordable price. Such sweet and professional people to have around on your wedding day or any other special event. HIGHLY recommended!!"

Sent on 08/04/2010

Emily · Married on 05/29/2010

Great photographers, very easy going and professional. Excellent value for what you get!

Sent on 06/25/2010

Renee · Married on 05/01/2010

All I have to say is this team is amazing. They are on top of their game and they will basically go the extra mile for you. I was always in full contact with them and they provided me and my husband the best service. If you are looking for fun, reliable and beautiful pictures these are your guys.

Sent on 05/24/2010

Laura · Married on 04/24/2010

Jamie and Jody were so professional! And quiet as a couple of mice. I've been to weddings where the photographers are so loud and bossy they practically overpower even the bride! I barely knew Jamie and Jody were even there. They showed up on time even when I did not. They got all the shots we asked for and even a few we thought of last minute! I loved that they they took a ton of candid shots. That is really what we were after. I couldn't have been happier with their service!

Sent on 05/03/2010

Sallie · Married on 01/30/2010

I can't say enough good things about Jamie. She has a knack for making you feel completely comfortable in front of the camera and she captures the most genuine moments! It has been several months since our engagement session and I will not soon forget how much fun we all had that afternoon. As for the wedding - Jamie deserves a bonus for braving the largest NC snowstorm we've had in years. When she says she'll be there she means it! Despite the cold and less than ideal conditions she never once complained or made me feel as though she had been inconvenienced in anyway. The pictures are amazing! Gorgeous!! I have gotten so many compliments on them. My ONLY complaint is that I am having trouble narrowing down my favorites for framing :-) With her sunny personality and a undeniable talent for photography the sky is the limit for this lady - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/24/2010

Brittany · Married on 01/09/2010

My husband and I are very pleased with the pictures that were taken at our wedding. They are all beautiful!

Sent on 03/09/2010

Cynthia · Married on 11/14/2009

Everything was PERFECT! I could not have asked for a better day.

Sent on 03/12/2010

ashley · Married on 10/24/2009

Jamie was wonderful to work with and created a great experience! Everything went great, and I couldn't have asked for anything else. I definitely plan to work with her in the future!!

Sent on 11/04/2009

Rebekah · Married on 10/17/2009

Jamie and Jody went out of their way to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. They stayed through the whole reception to make sure they captured the unplanned moments that were special and meaningful. They were very patient and understanding when delays occurred out of our control. They were great and we would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2009

We really enjoyed working with Jamie and Jody! They are a great team with lots of creativity. They did a fantastic job on our engagement pictures, bridal portrait AND wedding pictures. They gave all the time we needed and made sure we had the perfect shots that we wanted. We have beautiful pictures and still managed to stay within our budget!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Allison · Married on 06/10/2017

Jamie Blow Photography was amazing and captured all of our wedding moments. Jamie, herself, is so warm and personable that it allowed for my husband and I to open up in front of the camera. Her and her team work great together and are able to capture all those special moments. They listened to all of our requests and delivered. We adore both our engagement and wedding photos! The only issue we encountered was some minor difficulty communicating via email. Jamie is super responsive over phone or text. All in all, we could not imagine having any other photographer capture our wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Katie · Married on 10/29/2011

Jamie Blow was fantastic! We loved working with her, and she took beautiful photos. She promptly responded to us, gave great feedback during pictures and allowed us to be ourselves!

Sent on 12/11/2011

amanda · Married on 06/20/2009

we were really pleased on the quality and the time they took to make lifetime memories for my family!!! thank you

Sent on 01/27/2010