Jamie Benedict Beauty Reviews

120 | Saint Augustine, FL

120 Reviews for Jamie Benedict Beauty

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Michelle · Married on 01/28/2017

Jamie was wonderful from the moment I contacted her. I had never hired a makeup artist before. She answered all of my questions promptly. We met before for a trial run and I felt very comfortable with her, she listened and did exactly what I asked for. I have sensitive skin and her products did wonders. I have rosacea and she covered it fully. She also did my daughters makeup. We got so many compliments on our makeup. I will definitely be calling Jamie for any future functions. I highly recommend her. I wish I could post out pictures for everyone to see.

Michelle · Married on 01/15/2017

So happy that we went with Jamie B and airbrush makeup. My skin looked flawless for my wedding photos.

Amanda · Married on 01/14/2017

She was awesome. All of my girls and moms were extremely satisfied with the end result.

Liz · Married on 01/07/2017

She did a wonderful job, we had a large bridal group . And she handle it just fine , she did beautiful work. Right on time and very professional . This was our Second time to have used her in the last four years . We highly recommend her ??

Megan · Married on 12/17/2016

Jamie did a GREAT job on the make-up for my wedding. She was kind, professional, timely, and did a fantastic job making us all look naturally beautiful. Jamie also took the time to make sure I felt comfortable with my make-up at the trial so that I was worry free wedding day. Jamie was very sweet and made my bridal party and I feel at ease during the "getting ready" part of the day. Can't thank her enough!

Erica · Married on 11/11/2016

Jaime recently did makeup for the following members of my bridal party: mine, my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother in laws. She arrived on time and well prepared with all of her airbrush makeup supplies and a large array of different colors to suit a variety of different skin tones and eye colors. She was on time and very professional. We were all very happy with the work she did and the makeup lasted all night. She is such a sweet woman. This was such a special moment in my life and she truly showed her happiness for me. I would definitely recommend Jaime to brides in the future.

Erin · Married on 10/22/2016

Jamie was INCREDIBLE! I am so glad that I found her for my wedding day. My biggest concern with my makeup was that I would end up looking like I was wearing a mask and not look like myself. Jamie did such an amazing job making me look natural and glowing, exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day. I honestly couldn't image it being more perfect. Jamie was also so incredibly nice and easy to work with. She made everyone feel so relaxed and comfortable. Everything about her and her work was flawless.

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

I would recommend Jamie for your wedding day needs.

Melinda · Married on 09/26/2016

Jamie did an amazing job making me gorgeous for my wedding and she just made my day that much more special!! She was very professional, flexible and fun doing makeup on myself and my friend! My friend talked me into getting our make up done & I am sooooo glad that I listened to her. Jamie was recommended through the Wedding Authority, I was so happy w/ her!! Jamie was worth every penny!! Thank you so much Jamie!! Melinda

Judy · Married on 03/13/2016

Jamie - you're awesome! Thanks for your flexibility in moving around for us. You said something to my daughter that made her feel special and also cry :) thank you for that special moment!!

Michelle · Married on 03/12/2016

Jamie was such a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive to my emails leading up to the wedding and really listened to what I was looking for at the makeup trial and the wedding day. She even was able to fit my mom in, who decided on the wedding day, she wanted her makeup done as well! Everyone looked flawless thanks to Jamie! I would certainly recommend Jamie to any bride.

Jamie really takes her time and makes sure it's what you want.

Jamie was so helpful from the first time we spoke until my wedding day. She did a great job on my large wedding party's makeup...plus my Mom and my flower girl. She was very professional and even helped me find the best possible get-ready location for such a large group. Would recommend her to anyone!

Marlene · Married on 02/27/2016

I hired Jamie to do the makeup for myself and my 3 bridesmaids for my wedding and I could not have been happier with the service she provided! Her prices are very affordable and she is prompt in returning emails and phone calls. She is extremely easy to get along with and will make you feel more at ease while you're getting ready on your big day. She came to my hotel to do our makeup and even showed up at least 30 min early so that we could get a head start. Our makeup came out beautiful, and the airbrush makeup really did hold up well thought the entire wedding. Definitely would recommend her to anyone!

Jamie was really great to work with. We did a practice session where we discussed how I wanted to look and what colors would work best. That turned out great and put me even more at ease the day of my wedding knowing already what a great job she would do. The makeup looked great, lasted all day and looked so natural and beautiful in the photos. Jamie knows her stuff and can help you look your best for photos while also still looking like yourself.

Jaime did an amazing job with my wedding makeup. I did a trial with her and also a mini facial before the wedding and enjoyed every minute. On the day of the wedding she saw the bridesmaids gowns and suggested we go for a different look and I couldn't have been happier. The girls looked amazing! She completed the makeup for me, my maid of honor, my bridesmaids, both moms and my daughter. Everyone looked beautiful! Thank you Jaime for everything!

Amy · Married on 10/18/2015

Excellent job by Jamie. My make up for my wedding day was wonderful and stayed in place all night, even after dancing for hours! Airbrush is the way to go! My mother in law and 5 girls in my bridal party were all extremely pleased and loved their lashes! Highly recommend Make up by Jamie B to anyone that wants to look amazing!

Brooke · Married on 10/03/2015

Jamie you did an amazing job on my makeup and the whole bridal party. I truly felt beautiful :) thank you so much for putting up with all the craziness, you're an amazing makeup artist!

Brooke · Married on 10/03/2015

Jamie did an amazing job at my wedding. I lived out of tow but she was so helpful and flexible with my schedule. She did all 4 of my bridesmaids, my mother and myself and everyone looked stunning. She is an amazing makeup artist and I would recommend her to everyone!

Linda · Married on 10/02/2015

Great makeup! And very flexible to fit our needs

Patricia · Married on 10/02/2015

Jamie & her daughter were absolutely the best! They were right on schedule and even accommodated 3 unexpected family members. They made getting ready for the wedding so much fun!!! The make up looked gorgeous on everyone!!! It also lasted through the whole ceremony. Their finishing spray is magic!!!

Having Jamie B gave me peace of mind for my wedding day, I highly recommend the trial so you can see exactly how you'll look on your special day. Jaimie referred me to a hair stylist that was awesome! The two ladies were instrumental on my wedding day.

Danielle · Married on 07/24/2015

Jamie was wonderful to work with. She helped plan everything with me from long distance and was extremely responsive to all my emails. When we met for the trial she was very accommodating to my requests and when she arrived for the wedding she was on time and worked quickly to make me beautiful! I would highly recommend Jamie for your wedding day makeup needs!

D · Married on 07/16/2015

Jamie was great during the makeup trial and on my wedding day. I appreciate all of Jamie's hard work. I needed to make a change in plans and without skipping a beat she came to my mothers house to work on my makeup and my bridal party. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jamie for makeup, the work she does is beautiful and flawless.

Caterina · Married on 07/03/2015

Jamie is excellent! Very friendly and flexible! I had a huge wedding party and moms who got their makeup done and she made it all happen. I'd hire her again and again!