James & Jules Wedding Photography Reviews

9 | Saint Petersburg, FL

9 Reviews for James & Jules Wedding Photography

Lisa · Married on 06/20/2015

What can I say about James and Jules? They are simply AMAZING!! Not only did they photograph our engagement photos, but they also captured our special wedding day. They both went above and beyond to guarantee that all of the moments and memories were captured. Their photos aren't just "professional" but they are truly magical! Above all, these two were not only professional in the way they conducted each photo session, but they were easy-going and eager to make sure we were satisfied. Photos are the most special way to grasp the love and exciting moments on your special day and they honestly did that for my husband and I. We are so incredibly thankful and blessed that we had both James and Jules a part of our wedding day!!!

Chad · Married on 09/10/2011

James and Jule's experience as photojournalists allowed them to adjust to our non-traditional wedding, which included multiple settings, and capture our event in a natural way. They documented our day from sunrise to sunset, capturing the unique nature of our intimate affair. People who couldn't be at the wedding got a true depiction of what it was like because James and Jules did more than take photographs -- they told the story. You can look at our gallery and follow the narrative all the way through. Yes, the images are stunning, with excellent framing, lighting and composition. But most importantly, they tell our story, for which we'll always be grateful.

Nora · Married on 03/19/2011

Branaman Photography is perfect. They shot our beach resort wedding in March and we really could not have been more satisfied or thrilled with their service and work.

Even though we liked them so much we wished they were at our wedding as guests, Julie and James were somehow in the background and completely non-intrusive, all the while getting really intimate shots.They captured all the special moments from our wedding and made some really interesting and beautiful shots using light and color. We didn't want so many posed group shots, and they masterfully led our complicated family and wedding party through a graceful and quick portrait session.

One of our favorite memories from our wedding was after the ceremony and receiving line when James and Jules strategically whisked us away from the crowd at the appointed moment for photos on the beach at sunset. We were finally away from the crowd - married! - and were able to relax together for a few minutes before the party started, and it is so awesome that we have have great shots from then.

We met with several photographers before settling on this fabulous team, and they were easy to work with, trustworthy and dependable, and captured our wedding perfectly! I absolutely recommend Branaman Photography for any couple who wants beautiful, thoughtful photojournalism documentation of a wedding.

Chet · Married on 05/22/2010

We are so happy that we had James and Julie as our wedding photographers. They are two of the nicest and out going people you will meet. And pretty darn good at what they do, too.
    We didn't have to stress or worry about the photography side of our wedding. They handled everything with ease and made us feel relaxed, which is what is important on your wedding day.

James · Married on 04/17/2010

I highly recommend James and Julie Branaman for your wedding photography. They were fantastic. They absolutely delivered an entire album of beautiful, creative pictures that everyone we show them to loves. James and Julie are a great team: part california/relaxed attitude and devil-may-care creativity and part midwestern core values and hard work. They are constantly innovating new ideas and have received numerous awards, grants, and recognition from famous photographers here in Florida. They are awesome!

When my bride was feeling overwhelmed the night before the wedding just prior to the rehearsal dinner, Julie met with her privately (Kristina didn't want to talk to me right then). By virtue of Julie's patience and positive attitude, my wife emerged from the room confident and beaming, ready to take some awesome photos.

In short, I am totally confident you will love meeting and working with Julie and James for your photos. Their personality, work ethic, and proven results are all you need to know that they are a fun couple that are serious about showcasing your wedding as a work of art.

brandie · Married on 04/10/2010

When we set up time to meet James and Julie Branaman for the first time, we knew instantly that we had found the perfect pair to capture our wedding day. They wanted to get to know US! Who would be there that is really important to us? What is most important to us? What do we enjoy most about each other? Through their knowledge of photography and art and their crazy talent, they used what they learned about me and my husband to tell our beautiful story. I felt very comfortable on my wedding day knowing that these two would get the shots that were most important to us. They exceeded our expectations by far while making us feel so confident and comfortable and our guests so happy. You can look and look for a photographer, but these two have mad talent and understand exactly what YOU want and will make it happen. I have recommended them to several other brides and they have the same extremely positive things to say regarding Branaman Wedding Photography.

Aaron · Married on 08/23/2009

James and Julie were outstanding to work with! I will surly recommend to all who are getting married. Thank you so much!

Niki · Married on 04/28/2007

We could not have been more pleased by the work of James and Julie at Vivid Photography, who shot our wedding in Kentucky in April 2007. And we would give them the highest recommendation to any future brides and grooms. They are equipped with the technology and discerning eye of photojournalists, meaning they were able to capture special moments of candor like those you'd see in a newspaper or magazine. Like the groom standing nervously on the steps before the bride arrived, the joyful tears the bride shared with her maid of honor and an ecstatic mother after she caught her daughter the bride's bouquet.
    James and Julie also took all of the traditional posed wedding pictures you expect to see with your family and wedding party, and those turned out crisp and bright.
    As we've looked back on our wedding and all the endless amount of details that had to be attended to and things we might have done differently, hiring James and Julie as our photographers was easily the best decision we made. We've been told my literally dozens of people that our wedding pictures are coolest, sweetest, brightest, most beautiful they've ever seen, and we have James and Julie to thank. They've provided an invaluable and endearing keepsake for us to celebrate and remember the happiest day of our lives.

Alecia · Married on 04/23/2011

Branaman Wedding Photography was excellent! I would recommend them to any future bride. Our pictures are so beautiful. What I especially liked is we got the traditional type photos and we also let them use their creative skills to come up with some unique and amazing bride/groom photos. I believe James and Julie have a background in photojournalism, this is evident in our reception photos, they documented everything! There were things that happened that I didn't know about until I looked at the pictures. They are a very kind husband an wife team that made me feel special on my special day! I wouldn't change my wedding pictures for the world!