James Hamp, Wedding Officiant Reviews

James Hamp, Wedding Officiant 2
James Hamp, Wedding Officiant 3
James Hamp, Wedding Officiant 4

Diana · Married on 08/11/2018

He truly made my day special. He was able to accommodate my requests. He was punctual, very responsive, and all the guests loved him! Thank you James for everything. You were wonderful!! 8/11/18

Sent on 08/15/2018
    James Hamp, Wedding Officiant 5

James Hamp, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your sweet accolades :) I truly enjoyed myself and enjoyed working with you and Victor. What a great day!! Let's renew these vows in 10-20 years <3

Arielle · Married on 07/21/2018

James was absolutely wonderful. He made our day the best day a couple getting ready to get married could ask for. He was there very early, he made my now Husband feel comfortable; like they had known each other for years, and everyone loved him. We have family members asking if he can marry them!! His communication with me was top notch service! Our family and friends said it was the best and most beautiful wedding, but specifically ceremony, they’ve ever been to, and that is largely because of James. We had him stay for our reception and we were so sad to see him go home at the end of the night. He will forever be apart of our family, and a beautiful light that shined throughout our wedding day. Thank you James!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

James Hamp, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words Arielle. I truly enjoyed serving you and Hunter. He was a little nervous but we all made it through without any glitches LOL I pray you both are blessed beyond your wildest dreams in all that you do. <3
  • Charneal

Charneal · Married on 07/15/2018

He went out of his way to help out on my big day. Although my family interrupted his speech a few times :) we all had a good time and I could not have picked a better person to help me officially tie the knot. I picked James because of the vibes he gave off when we first talked and I was right. He started basically for the whole party, which made me happy to know my family didn’t run him off. He worked with me while I was going through hard times before the wedding and he made sure I always stayed positive and happy. Thank you James for being apart of my family and bring our two families into one!! <3 <3 Sorry for the far away photo.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    James Hamp, Wedding Officiant 6

James Hamp, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review. It was truly my honor to serve you. I enjoyed staying for the reception and getting to know your family....and your mom still loves me after I sat her down LOL...What a great time we had. I really really enjoyed watching the kids have so much fun. Looking forward to renewing these vows in 10-20 years. :) <3

Terresha · Married on 06/23/2018

As the bride, I hired James to officiate our wedding

James was great to work with. He was able to provide my then-fiancé and I with great pre-marital advice. Throughout our wedding planning he kept up with great communication and was straight forward with pricing. He worked with us to enhance our vows and the script for our ceremony. On our wedding date, he showed up early and ready to officiate. During our reception, we had not planned on using an MC, but James stepped right in without hesitation to keep the party going. He did a great job directing speeches and kept a great sense of humor throughout our entire wedding. He mailed out our marriage license and it was completed and in our mailbox before we even got back from our honeymoon. Thank you so much James!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    James Hamp, Wedding Officiant 7

James Hamp, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Terresha :) You and Deray were some of the easiest people to "counsel"...better described as providing advice because you two had almost everything already worked out and planned out. Maybe you all should consider become PMCs LOL Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!! Filling in as MC allowed me to crack on you both a little more....what more could I ask for hahaha I was just blessed to be a part of your special day. Let's renew these when all 10-12 kids get here. LOL

Logan · Married on 06/15/2018

James was the absolute perfect fit for our wedding at Sacred Heart in Augusta, GA. I contacted him last minute (4 days before the wedding) due to unforeseen circumstances, and the attendees thought we had a connection with him that was years in the making! Our wedding would not have been perfect without him!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

James Hamp, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly enjoyed myself and was honored to serve you and Tracy on such a special day. Your wedding was beautiful and one that will be remembered fondly :)

Shannon · Married on 04/27/2018

James was absolutely perfect for our day! He was so personable, professional, and prepared. He made our ceremony everything I could ever want it. Short, sweet, funny, and enjoyable. Every guest there loved him. I would 100% recommend him!

Sent on 05/08/2018

James Hamp, Wedding Officiant's reply:

It was my honor and privilege to serve you and Eric. I pray you have many many years of endless wedded bliss <3

Crystal · Married on 04/07/2018

James was wonderful to work with. He was responsive to e-mails, showed up on time for the rehearsal & ceremony, and made the ceremony exactly what we wanted- laid back and fun. Thank you, James!

Sent on 04/08/2018
    James Hamp, Wedding Officiant 8

James Hamp, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words :) I loved sharing with you and Taylor on this special day....which stayed dry just long enough to get you two locked down :) Best wishes for many many years of wedded bliss <3

Sherneda · Married on 07/09/2017

Minister Hamp is wonderful! He is very
    nice and makes you feel comfortable! In the short time we knew him he became like family! He is affordable and I would highly recommend him!!!

Natty · Married on 09/24/2016

James was a wonderful officiant. He was really easy to work with, flexible and very professional. He gave us two really nice ceremony scripts to look at, and we ended up liking both so much we cut and pasted them together to make one super ceremony. :-) We didn't meet until the day of, but he kept in constant contact via calls/texts to make sure everything was the way we wanted. He actually had us send him a recording of the pronunciation of my maiden name (16 letters, 6 syllables) so that he could nail it during the ceremony (which he did). He made us laugh and feel really comfortable up at the altar and did an amazing job.

Sent on 10/02/2016

James Hamp, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for you awesome review Natty :) I really enjoyed working with you and was very proud to be chosen to do so. Knowing that you could have chosen anyone else to assist, my goal is always to make sure you never regret your decision :) Wish you and Daniel the best this world has to offer. I'm here if you ever need me....let's say in 10 or 20 years from now <3
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 06/05/2016

Rev. James Hamp went above our expectations. He’s on time and looks sharp for the wedding. The ceremony went absolutely smoothly and his words were kind and filled with love. He was even able to humorously improvise, with a train that passed by in the middle of the ceremony! Guests keep raving about what a wonderful officiant he was. James even took care of the marriage license signing, stamping, and sending off in the mailbox, stuff I would have definitely forgotten to do! I can’t say enough nice things about James. We highly recommend him for any wedding and know he’ll make your day special. Thank you, Reverend James Hamp!

Sent on 06/17/2016

James Hamp, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thanks so much Hanna :) I truly enjoyed serving you and Tommy. I hope you all have many many years of wedded bliss :) See you in 20 years for the renewal :)

T · Married on 11/24/2015

James Hamp was amazing! He was courteous, professional, and very accommodating. Due to my fiancé's and my work schedules, most of the communication was done over the phone and via text, which worked out very well. James answered all our questions in a timely manner and was thoughtful in his suggestions. We did not have a venue and decided to get married in the evening. James was able to suggest an excellent indoor location that suited our needs and preferences. Before the ceremony, we had the opportunity to meet with James and ask any other additional, last-minute questions. James also offered to take pictures/video with camera to record the event. I would absolutely recommend him! James, thanks again :)

Sent on 12/02/2015

James Hamp, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thanks so much Tanya. I enjoyed serving you and Max. Best wishes to you both. :-)

nai · Married on 04/30/2017

Book James. He is professional and very experienced.

Sent on 04/05/2017

James Hamp, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Nai :) I am looking forward to your ceremony in a little more than 3 weeks. I am here for you and will do all that I can to make sure that your day is extra special. :) See you soon.