James Erick Photography Utah Reviews

209 | Lehi, UT

209 Reviews for James Erick Photography Utah

• Katie

Katie C. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Perfect pictues for my wedding!

James is very talented in his profession. He knows the perfect places to get the best shots. He is very easy and fun to work with! He makes the photo shoots fun and the pictures always turn out beautiful!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Alyssa B. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Best of the best!

I absolutely loved working with James! He was amazing from the beginning and really captured every moment that was special to us. He was so awesome to work with and made everything easy for a stressed bride especially during COVID. I would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone! He is amazing and I cannot thank him enough for being our Photographer. It was a great journey to have him with us from Engagements to Bridals and to our Wedding Day! Loved every picture! Thank you James for everything!!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Christina · Getting married on 02/04/2022

Professional, fun, and above expectations

We can’t say enough good things about James Erick. I found him on social media and instantly fell in love with his work. The whole experience was so professional and positive that we want to use him in the near future. Very easy to talk to, have conversation with, and he helped us pose-we aren’t the best at that- so his help really made us comfortable. Thanks again James! 📸💟

Christie and Colten

Sent on 01/24/2021
  • Carly

Carly D. · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Great eye for detail. He had great location options for us to choose from. He knows how to work with lighting and capture the best photos. He takes pride in his work! He was a joy to work with, we would choose him over and over again.

Sent on 05/30/2020
  • Kindra

Kindra K. · Married on 05/22/2021

He was amazing!

We loved working with James! My husband and I both have large families and he managed them very well! Bossy enough to keep everyone in line for a few minutes. We received the edits back in about a week and they are stunning! We highly recommend using James!

Sent on 06/02/2021

Jacob H. · Married on 03/08/2021

Punctual, Flexible and Joyful

Everything about this experience was amazing! James Erick did our photos and we could not have been happier. We had a few ideas for what we wanted for our engagement photos and he was open to what we wanted. We also asked for his advice with poses for us to do and they turned out great. The day of the wedding was amazing as well. The day of the wedding was a little hectic but he was flexible and alleviated some of the wedding day stress. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Sent on 09/04/2020

Carrie A. · Married on 10/22/2020

James Erick was fabulous to work. Would definitely recommend James for any family event

Absolutely loved working with James. He knew what venues to go to to get the pictures we were looking for. He always made us feel important and special. He was incredible!!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie G. · Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible adventurous delight

James is an incredible photographer, absolutely perfect for us. He knows how to make people look stunning and knows all of the amazing places to shoot in nature. He was exactly what we were looking for. He took us on adventure photo shoots in the most beautiful places and made my husband and I look so incredibly amazing in our engagement shoot and bride and groom shoot and he captured our wedding day perfectly. We literally couldn't have asked for anything more. I highly highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Bekah · Married on 09/29/2020

James Erick Photography

James is amazing. The pictures are beautiful and he’s so nice and good at what he does.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Ry Shay

Ry Shay · Married on 09/25/2020

Experienced and Professional

Working with James was incredible. I stumbled upon his business during an internet search. Upon browsing through his website and previous work, I wanted him to be the one to capture my special moments as well. He took the time to scout areas for our bridal images. He took the time to pay attention to details from our wedding day. And he took the time to get to know us. James was kind and concerned about the quality of the images. I would highly recommend him for your wedding needs!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Ashlie

Ashlie L. · Married on 08/27/2020

Amazing!!!

The best photographer you’ll find.

Sent on 09/06/2020
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 08/22/2020

Long Bridals&Wedding

James was a super fun guy to take pictures with. He engages in conversation which makes the nervousness or awkwardness of taking pictures with a stranger, completely disappear. My husband and I both enjoyed doing the pictures and have already had people ask us who took our pictures!

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2020

Absolutely Perfect Pictures

James was professional and and easy to work with. His pricing is reasonable and upfront. We hired him for my daughter's engagement and wedding photos. All the pictures were absolutely beautiful.

He was on time and knew his way around a wedding, he was on task and seemed to be everywhere at once, even with the impromptu schedule changes he was able to capture every moment. We opted not to have a videographer and have no regrets, James captured every moment from start to finish, including great photos of our guests and family. James was also willing to do a little hiking to take some amazing engagement photos.

We got our edited photos back quickly both times and couldn't be happier. I would recommend James to anyone looking for a photographer to capture those special moments.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Kinara

Kinara T. · Married on 08/03/2020

Purely Excellent!

Friendly, charismatic fellow. Knows what he is doing and does it well!
    I more like being given instruction on how to pose. It was wonderful to also be able to replicate certain photo poses if requested. Fun and different angles.
    It fits my style of photography and I was able to receive a lot of photos I am going to keep forever.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Paula F. · Married on 07/10/2020

Great job Steve!

Steve from James Erick photography took engagement, bride and groom, and wedding day photos for our daughter's wedding. The day pictures were taken of the bride and groom was cold and windy. I was skeptical that the photos would turn out, but Steve did a great job, and we have beautiful, interesting photos. Steve was very patient and made all three photo experiences enjoyable. His editing is excellent. We highly recommend him as a photographer.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Laura

Laura B. · Married on 04/08/2020

James was an amazing photographer!

James knew exactly which shots would look good and he helped us to feel super comfortable in front of the camera. He knew how to shoot with the lighting and he had so many suggestions about good places to take the pictures at this time of year. He's very professional!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Sammy

Sammy B. · Married on 02/10/2020

We love all our photos!!!!

James was an amazing photographer for all our sessions and event. He is so knowledgeable on where all the best spots for photos are. His talent is something you will want for your special day for sure. Highly recommend. Thanks for everything James!!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Ria

Ria H. · Married on 12/21/2019

The best is the best!

We had the best experience with James Erick Photography. He is beyond talented and went above and beyond to make our memories stunningly beautiful. Highly recommend. I cannot say enough good things about him.

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Teresia

Teresia K. · Married on 12/20/2019

Best Wedding Photographer in Utah!!!!

James is an incredible photographer!!! We had him do our engagements, formals, and wedding day pictures (they were all included in his wedding package) and every photo shoot turned out perfect! I was a little worried about pictures at first but James immediately made us comfortable and started coaching us on what to do and how to pose. At the same time, he gave us freedom to add poses and places we decided to go to.

If you’re trying to find the best place to spend your money, hire James. Photography is crazy expensive wherever you go, but he gave us a great price for thousands of professional pictures that turned out amazing!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Stacy · Married on 11/26/2019

We loved working with James!

James was amazing to work with! We loved how our engagement, bridals and weddings pics turned out! He is fast and efficient and knows what he is doing!!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie J. · Married on 11/23/2019

Best Photographer

Me and my husband loved working with James Erick Photography! He is very friendly and made all our photo shoots fun! He captured some very special moments that we will cherish forever! His work is wonderful and we are very happy we chose him!!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa K. · Married on 09/14/2019

Professionally artistic

I had such an amazing experience with this photographer! I couldn’t have asked for better results. James is wonderfully professional, as well as artistic. I had such a wonderful experience. I would, and have recommended him to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jason

Jason L. · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing and spectacular!!

James was amazing and we are really happy with him and the photos!!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Michela

Michela M. · Married on 08/01/2019

Highly recommend!

We loved our wedding photos! Very classy but also not overly expensive. At the reception he helped other logistics move smoothly as well. Would definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Sk Cope · Married on 07/12/2019

Excellent photographer

James was very personable and made our engagement shoot and bride and groom session a fun time and took GREAT quality pictures. He was punctual and went above and beyond by arriving early to find the best spots to shoot. Very professional, no down time, and great at taking charge, especially on our wedding day with a large family! I would recommend James to anyone, he is friendly and awesome to work with!!

Sent on 07/21/2019