James Davis Music Reviews

58 Reviews for James Davis Music

James Davis Music 1
James Davis Music 2

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

James was incredible to work with. We chose to play Spanish guitar during the ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding and it was beautiful. I received many fantastic compliments from our guests at the wedding. I definitely recommend James to play at your special event.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Dietra · Married on 05/31/2014

James was so easy to work with for our wedding and I trusted he would deliver form the very beginning. All the music selections were just as I asked for and we had the most compliments about him then any other provider for our wedding. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2013

James was referred to me by the Staff at Black Canyon Inn which was the location of our ceremony. James was absolutely wonderful...the music he plays is stunning and beautiful. It really added a sense of intimacy to our ceremony. He always returned emails and phone calls within the same day. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 07/14/2013

James played the guitar for our outdoor wedding ceremony and the music was beautiful! He was very easy to work with and professional. We would highly recommend James!

Sent on 07/27/2013

We were absolutely thrilled with James Davis!!! We hired James to play during our ceremony and for several hours of the reception afterwards. We picked out a few specific songs for him to play during the bridal party entrance/exit and then left things up to him for the rest of the time.

James is a wonderfully talented musician, and my wedding guests LOVED having the beautiful and mellow guitar music. My maid of honor and father were so impressed with his music that they could hardly keep their eyes off him!

I would highly recommend James Davis play for anyone during their wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Terry · Married on 07/04/2013

My daughters wedding in Allenspark, CO was like a dream. James was an integral part of it. Hew was a professional, accommodating and an excellent musician. He was the only music for the ceremony and provided background music for the cocktail hour.
    His rendition of "I will" as my daughters processional was awesome.
    Recorded music would not hold a candle to this consummate professional. I recommend him with no hesitation

Sent on 09/20/2013

Leanne · Married on 06/19/2013

We had James Davis play acoustic guitar for our outdoor wedding ceremony as well as during our reception. James was extremely professional to work with and played beautifully at both venues. We were very pleased and would definitely hire him again. He plays a wide variety of genres and will even play special requests. I highly recommend James Davis for your special occasion.

Sent on 07/25/2013

James Davis on guitar and Chandriee on vocals (James Davis Duo) were a wonderful addition to the wedding service and the cocktail hour. They were prompt, professional and so very talented. They were great to work with and worked up several special requested songs for the service, which were amazing, We feel so fortunate to have had them perform and highly recommend.

Sent on 07/16/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/08/2013

James was incredible. He always got back to me quickly whenver I had questions and even learned a new song that I really wanted to be played while I walked down the aisle. He played prior to our ceremony, during the ceremony and during cocktail hour, everyone complimented that it was such a great touch. He was amazing to work with. I honestly think it was one of those things that made our wedding stand out. Thanks James!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

James and The Duo were amazing!!! We had a small wedding and The Duo was perfect for the reception. James played solo for the ceremony and we received so many compliments on his talent! The whole experience with James was so easy and stress free from the beginning. I even changed the father/daughter dance a few days before the wedding and he was fine with it.

Thank you for doing a fantastic job and making the experience enjoyable! We look forward to hearing you play in the future!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Krista · Married on 05/09/2013

James did a wonderful job at my husband and I's wedding ceremony! I was extremely satisfied at his responsiveness, professionalism, and with his performance--he's a great musician! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/13/2013

James Davis played guitar for my wedding at Black Canyon Inn and did a wonderful job! It was great to have him playing as guests arrived and were seated. He has worked with Black Canyon Inn extensively and the who process went so smoothly. He was very professional and responsive and was open and willing to take requests. I would recommend him for anyone getting married in Colorado and especially at this location!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Shelly · Married on 09/02/2012

James was not only easy to work with, but also a professional. He was very responsive to all of our questions, and arranged the music for our ceremony to our liking. Most importantly, his guitar playing is beautiful and he made our event that more special to us.

Sent on 12/05/2012
  • W

Wesley · Married on 09/01/2012

James did a great job! Showed up on time, played great music, asked about special requests and songs prior to arrival.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 08/25/2012

Having James play at our wedding was a special part of the ceremony. He did a wonderful job! Guests were able to go out to the wedding spot early and listen to music as they were seated. He also did a great job ending/starting music as appropriate based on where we were in the ceremony itself. He was also very flexible and helpful when we were selecting music. I would HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Gordon · Married on 08/21/2012

James is a very warm, talented, and flexable artist who certainly made a very positive contribution to our son's wedding event.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Kayte · Married on 08/18/2012

James was so easy to work with. He worked with everything I requested and also helped in many ways outside of our initial agreement. He plays a lot of different music and his sound was very smooth and fun. I would hire James again.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Laura · Married on 07/20/2012

We were lucky to book James as our guitarist for our outdoor wedding. He was easy to communicate with during the planning process and was very helpful when it came to song selection. About 2 weeks before the wedding, we decided we wanted a particular song played as the wedding march (a song not found on a typical wedding ceremony list). James did not tell us we were crazy, but instead was able to learn it in that short amount of time. Our guests go to enjoy him pre-ceremony and the music during the ceremony itself was seamless. He didn’t need anything from us but the songs, time and place so I didn’t have to worry about a thing. James is a bride’s dream!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Robert · Married on 07/15/2012

James was great. We had our wedding & reception at the top of Keystone ski resort and James played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. He was very flexible and easy to work with, and his music is great.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Jerry · Married on 07/15/2012

Excellent misic for our wedding! James adapted his music to accommodate our specific interest. His music was pleasant but not distractive. We wou recommend him for any occasion where quality is important!
    Jerry and Beverly

Sent on 10/15/2012

James Davis Music's reply:

Thank you Jerry and Beverly - The Davis Duo had a fun time being part of your wedding at the Grand Lake Lodge.

robin · Married on 07/07/2012

James is an excellent musician. He was very, very helpful to us in planning the wedding. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2012

I would love to exend an sincere THANK YOU to James Davis for playing at our wedding. He was prompt, courteous and the music was really amazing. I cannot express how happy we are with the way that things worked out and for the added "magic" he added to our day!
    Sincerely,
    Melissa Newton

Sent on 07/05/2012

James · Married on 06/27/2012

James Davis was the ultimate professional. He accomodated our music tastes and played them all to perfection. He was courteous to me, my bride, family and friends and everyone was very impressed with the "atmosphere" that James and his music helped to create.

I would without a doubt recommend him for any wedding, party, or social get together!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Megan · Married on 06/19/2012

The music was wonderful and you were very helpful throughout the process!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Mari · Married on 05/31/2012

James played the acoustic guitar at my ceremony...the guests remarked on how much they enjoyed it and how his selections fit perfectly. Thank you James, you were wonderful.

Sent on 06/17/2012