123 Reviews for James Cress Florist

Clean Up (3)
Aisle Decor (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

We decided to go with James Crest as it was part of our package for wedding..My fiance at the time now my husband want it to make things easy since I was undergoing treatment. I was not disappointed..I worked with Brandon and Barbara..They are amazing! Both so welcoming and so helpful..They were so caring about your needs as a bride especially with so much going on in our lives..They have all my respect..The day of my wedding when i received my flowers everyone feel in love....Thank you Brandon and Barabara for all you did..

Profile Picture Maribel, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Samples

We worked with Brandon on the flowers for our wedding this past weekend. This was the first and last florist we visited during our planning process, because we fell in love with everything! Brandon was kind, professional, and very funny, and made us feel at ease throughout the whole process. Barbara was fantastic as well, and was very flexible with all changes that we requested. Everybody raved about our centerpieces and bouquets. We could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pleasure to work with! Barbara went the extra mile for me to make sure the flowers turned out perfect for my wedding. I had no idea what I was doing going into the first meeting, but Brandon and Barbara explained everything for me and made the process easy and straightforward. Everything was delivered on time on my wedding day and exactly as I'd ordered! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

I worked with Barbara and Brandon for all things flowers for me July 2018 wedding. I received so many compliments on the arrangements throughout the night! They worked around my schedule to come see samples and make any payments needed. I consider James Cress and their crew to be best in the business and I will go back to them in the future without a doubt!

Profile Picture Marianne, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

James Cress did a fantastic job on the centerpieces for our wedding and the bridal parties bouquets and bouttonieres could not have been nicer. Everyone commented about how beautiful they were. Brandon and Barbara are true professionals who make you feel right at home and take their time to understand what you want. Brandon is so easy going and eager to please. He will get down to the bottom of your plan to make sure you are happy. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Vicki , 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used James Cress for my wedding and was very impressed and couldn’t be happier. They were flexible with a few last minute changes I had and helped make suggestions for me based on my venue. Flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Carissa, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our venue had a package that utilized James Cress services, and I am so happy that we chose to go with it. We met with Brandon and he was super helpful and knowledgable. After sitting with him for about 15 minutes, he knew exactly what I wanted and helped me select the proper flowers. Not only did we get our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres through them... but when we decided that putting together our own centerpieces would be too much (three weeks before the wedding!) we called up James Cress, and I spoke with Brandon and we decided to go ahead and have them do our centerpieces as well. I was nervous this would not be possible with such short notice, however they were extremely accommodating and put together beautiful centerpieces for us. I will forever be thankful to Brandon and his team for making all of this possible. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

After dealing with 3 other florists and only being frustrated and disssapoInted, I made an appt at James Cress. I had all but given up on anyone being able capture the look I was going for as other samples I saw weren’t close to what my vision was.
After Tom and I sat with Brandon for about 5 mins, we knew we wanted to work with him. Our meeting just flowed.. and I knew he would be able to give us exactly what we wanted.
Brandon and I met a few times as I made changes to the centerpieces .. in the end, he designed beautiful white arrangements with gold accents and spray painted candelabras and votives in matching gold.
I added some bouquets and corsages and made other changes throughout the process and Barbara redid my contracts several times without problem. Barbara is fast, organized and always provided excellent customer service. She answers emails and phone calls right away and makes sure everything is going according to plan. At the last minute she even put one of the centerpieces into a vase and had it delivered to my house because we had some
people cancel and didn’t need the extra flowers for a table.
The day of the wedding, (4/7/18) the flowers showed up right on time.. the girls’ bouquets were perfect and my guests all took centerpieces home.
My flowers were fabulous .. Brandon wrapped mine in gold bling to stand out from the others.
I can’t say enough about Brandon and Barbara, their personalities, work ethic and ability to deliver beautiful wedding pieces are like no other.
They are a winning team and you will be lucky to have them involved in your wedding.
Thanks so much Brandon and Barbara, I wish I had the photographers pics to upload, but I only have a few from my cell phone as his aren’t ready yet!!
:) Lori

Photo for James Cress Florist Review - Bridesmaids bouquets
Photo for James Cress Florist Review - Bride’s flowers by Brandon
Profile Picture Lori , 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I had our flowers done by James Cress for our wedding. We couldn’t have been happier, they were absolutely amazing. I would and have recommend them to everyone. Everyone was so helpful and amazing. Attached is my bouquet and my bridesmaids.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely loved my flowers. Brandon was awesome to work with! They were so accommodating

Profile Picture Albana, 3/4/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design

We were married on 3/3/18. We met with Brandon (floral designer) December of 2017. He was extremely accommodating, friendly, and professional all at once. At our first meeting we showed him pictures of what we wanted for our center pieces and bouquets, He quickly put together some samples that were stunning! We left there convinced that James Cress would be our florist for the big day! Barbara who was the sales person we dealt with was extremely responsive to e-mails and accommodating to all of our requests. We met with Brandon a total of 3 times to go over details. At the last meeting, I almost cried when I saw the sample of our center pieces. It was incredible! When I walked into our reception hall the night of our wedding I was in awe. Our center pieces were amazing and we received so many compliments on them. Our guests even told us they were "something out of a fairy tale" and that they "have Never seen any center pieces" like ours. Not to mention my husband and I mis counted our tables for the night of the wedding, and so we were one center piece short!!! Our maitre'd quickly contacted James Cress the night of the wedding and James Cress had an additional center piece to us before any of our guests could even notice something was missing!!!! Our bouquets were everything we wanted, our bridesmaid absolutely loved them!! James Cress is an amazing floral company and every bride should at least meet with them when searching for a florist for their wedding!! Thank you James Cress (Barbara & Brandon) for everything!!!

Profile Picture Flora, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Barbara and Brandon at James Cress were such a delight to work with. They captured our vision perfectly and the flowers were such a beautiful part of our special day. We had specific requests for our cake and centerpieces so I was a bit worried but the staff at James Cress came through beautifully! I can say with full confidence James Cress is a top notch vendor from start to finish!

Profile Picture Mercedes, 2/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Staff was so helpful and amazing with making my flowers come to life the way I wanted them to on my special day!! We received so many compliments at the wedding. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Katherine , 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Excellent service and quality of flowers. On time delivery to the venue. All requirements were outlined in the contract. Very flexible on allowing us to provide the containers for the floral arrangements. Highly recommend James Cress Florist.

Profile Picture Karen, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gary created centerpieces, lighting and decor that fit exactly with what my sister envisioned for her wedding. The flowers were incredible and really brought the whole "vintage" feeling together. It was elegant and whimsical and spectacular. The lighting was perfect. It set a relaxing and gorgeous setting for the dining area and created the exact ambiance that we wanted. The twinkling lights/fabric he placed on the dance floor added just the right touch.
I would recommend James Cress to all my friends. They worked with our budget and gave my sister exactly what she wanted and helped make her wedding truly unforgettable.
Thank you!

Profile Picture Marie, 6/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I met with Brandon and of all the florists I met with he seemed to get me and my vision for the day the best!
They were on time, they were professional, and I think the value for the money was spot on. The only reason I'm giving them 4 1/2 instead of a 5 is due to my girls bouquets being on the small side. I had asked for large round bouquets of Baby's Breath, what I got was not that. They were small, and not full at all. So this was a slight disappointment, but overall I was happy, looking back I wish had them mock it up first just to make sure we were on the same page.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Brandon and Barbara were such a pleasure to work with! From our first meeting we knew we made the right choice. They really care about their brides and want to help as much as possible. Brandon even showed up at our venue on the day of the wedding to make sure all of our centerpieces turned out perfectly! I can't recommend them enough.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jess, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Everything came out beautiful! People are still talking about my flowers and how they lasted so long. Everyone wanted to take home the centerpieces. They are willing to work with you even to the last minute, as I changed things often, even up to the week of to make sure it was perfect. Its hard to put you many visions and pinterest pictures to your own set design, but they were able to do that for me given what I had. They executed my vision perfectly! I highly recommend them. They maybe on the higher price, but are willing to work with you and are worth it.

Profile Picture danielle, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I recently used the services of James Cress Florist to create an alter and centerpieces for my daughter's wedding at Insignia Steak & Sushi. We were extremely happy with the ambiance their work created. The room looked elegantly romantic and stunning. We received many compliments from our family and friends. I do recommend supplying them with pictures of what you would like. We printed pictures out from Pinterest, and they did a fantastic job!

Profile Picture Jeanine, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My Husband and I utilized James Cress as a florist for our wedding. Ultimately the flowers, arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful. They were fresh, the correct flowers requested and were arranged perfectly. The planning process and communication within the business could use improvement. I originally met with a representative 6 months prior to our event. Our vision was discussed, great recommendations were made and all seemed to be set according to what we wanted. Two weeks prior to the event I was notified that the original representative had left the business and there were several details that had to be finalized. Based on this we met with another representative who again discussed our vision and added to our prior record. After this meeting I was contacted on several occasions to confirm details of the arrangements that were already discussed. Without knowing fully what happens behind the scenes the impression that given was a lack of communication between the different moving departments and staff in the business. While attention to detail is appreciated and the flowers were beautfil the planning process could have been easier.

Profile Picture Erin, 2/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I've used James Cress for several affairs in the past and their quality and professionalism cannot be beaten. Their designer created bouquets that were gorgeous and more than met my expectations.

Profile Picture Marci, 1/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Delivery, Set Up
3.6

There were many hiccups in my floral planning process due to multiple changing of hands during the time of my wedding planning; during this time my files were lost, my floral arrangements were not what I had originally planned, and communication was not there. However, when all was said and done, James Cress did right by us and handled these issues very professionally. They ultimately delivered what we wanted and did it beautifully. Our flowers were lovely and the staff that have been there a long time are truly wonderful.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/23/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Bouquets

James Crest did an amazing job on bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding!!!! My husband and I had a specific vision for our fall themed wedding and JC made it become a reality!!! They went above and beyond to make our wedding day flowers personalized to our liking. We had a budget for our wedding flowers and JC stuck to that budget and still provided me with my floral requests!!! We highly recommend them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words cannot express how happy I am with the service I received from James Cress florist for my wedding on Oct 7th 2016. Cezar and his whole team were incredible! I had a very detailed vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like and they far exceeded my expectations! I met with Cezar several times to review various details for the wedding reception, ceremony and bouquets. Cezar and his assistant sat down with me and took time to make sure I felt very comfortable and secure with all the floral pieces that were created. What impressed me the most was the amazingly gorgeous floral wall that was specially built for me and my wedding. Seriously!!!! Who does builds a floral wall from scratch? James Cress! Cezar created a design that was so beautiful and so life like I actually asked him to create a smaller version for my new home. Also, my husband and guests actually thought the flowers were real! All the centerpieces and the decor on my deis table, cake table and gift table were extraordinary! They did not skimp on anything. Every piece was quality and better and more beautiful than the next! They even used various sizes in votives and candles which I never expected that added a special touch. I remember walking into my reception room and being absolutely blown away with the decor. I couldn't believe that was my wedding, I felt like a celebrity. Thank you so much to Cezar and James Cress for your dedication and extraordinary service. You are one of a kind! Do not hesitate to use them for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Beautiful flowers - exceeded my expectations!!

Profile Picture Kara, 7/24/16, 2 Reviews