James Black Entertainment LLC Reviews

2 | Albion, MI

2 Reviews for James Black Entertainment LLC

Chloe Butler · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Reception

Zack was a joy to work with. He was so kind to my guests, was flexible, super wonderful and easy to work with and made the reception hall even more beautiful with his lights. I loved that I could trust him completely. And he had everything timed out perfectly. I would recommend him to anyone who wanted to have a good time!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Tracy Salov · Married on 06/22/2019

It was amazing! We had a perfect wedding ceremony and reception

We had a very unique wedding, combining Hispanic culture with American. Zack was great working with us on finding certain spanish songs that have a lot of meaning for my wife and her family; all while being able to blend them with great American pop and classic songs. The atmosphere to the reception after dinner was done and the dancing began was outstanding. Both sides of the family had a blast! Zack was very professional and worked with us every step of the way to make the night be as perfect as it turned out. I highly recommend anyone having parties, weddings, etc to involve Zack with their festivities.

Sent on 06/28/2019