Jamaica Wedding Concierge Reviews

Jamaica Wedding Concierge 4
Jamaica Wedding Concierge 5

Kharl Watkis · Married on 10/05/2019

A Wedding to remember!

Excellent Service. Adapted well to set backs. Ensured immaculate execution.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Andeerson · Married on 07/01/2019

Franciene is an Amazing Wedding Planner

We hired Franciene for full planning and she brought incredible value throughout the planning process and on our wedding day.

I could go on and on about how thrilled we are that we hired Franciene. The team was responsive, professional and flexible. They exceeded our expectations.

If you are still deciding to hire a planner and aren’t sure what to do, I definitely recommend Franciene. You can’t go wrong!

Lauren Serge · Married on 05/03/2019

10 Stars If I Could!

One of the factors that differentiated Franciene from the other planners we spoke to is, she understood that no two weddings are the same. When we reached out we were expecting to get an email with packages to choose from; Franciene does not offer packages and I LOVED that.

We spoke briefly and I could tell she loved planning weddings and immediately understood what I wanted for my wedding. She sent a proposal a day later and I was in AWE because she was spot on.

She saved us a lot of money by catching discrepancies between catering and venue. Our wedding day ran very smoothly and every single person at the wedding kept saying it was beautiful and well put together.

I would book her again and again! Thank you Franciene, we appreciate everything you did for us.

Tricia Grooves · Married on 03/23/2019

Above wedding....Above & Beyond

My husband and i had a great wedding at pier one with many thanks to their wedding planner franciene who did an amazing job executing our wedding, nothing could stop her not even rain. She went above and beyond everything we asked for and made it 10 thousand times more special. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Kennedy

Kennedy · Married on 03/07/2019

Pro With A Very Big Heart

Franciene is one the best, calm, light hearted and professional planner one could ever need. Very organized, very detailed —she misses no beat! You could tell that she has been doing this for a long while.

We truly could not have pulled this off without her as our wedding and reception turned out even better than we hoped and dreamed. It will be a memory in the life of our family forever.

I recommend Franciene to anyone who is planning a wedding or event; you won’t regret it!

Katie Gomez · Married on 11/07/2018

Fantastic company

They did a great job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that is getting married in Negril. Franciene took great care of us & helped so much with the planning portion for the wedding especially since I was in the US & they are in Jamaica.

Jamaica Wedding Concierge 6
    Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Renee

Renee G · Married on 10/21/2018

Phenomenal & Amazing!

My husband and I had the most amazing wedding day! We were referred by a friend who hired Franciene to plan their event. I was a little skeptical as we had to fire our first planner.

We met and instantly we connected. She listened, asked a lot questions and was very knowledgeable. She made the process very easy since we were both in the US planning a destination wedding.

What I loved most about working with her is her response time, transparency and ability to provide solutions for every single challenge we came upon.

She is very thorough and sends you the most important lists that all made the day very easy. We met, walked through the venue and explored options and she went right to work.

On the day if I was absolutely overwhelmed with how beautiful everything was. She was right there with us every step of the way and when I needed a minute before walking down the aisle, she instinctively knew I need water and a few deep breaths and I was all good.

Our guests were all impressed and had great things to say. Thank you Fran, you are absolutely amazing and a true professional!

Love,
    Renee & Ben

Jamaica Wedding Concierge 7
    Sent on 09/24/2019

Lesline Smith · Married on 06/25/2018

Highly recommended!

Franciene Foster is regarded as highly recommended for your events and wedding needs. Her considerate knowledge and finesse gave me confidence as we planned my dream wedding internationally over the course of a year.
    Her team executed flawless service and set up was seamless. From my hair and makeup, to my flowers and table settings, her advice and planning made my day fantastic. Franciene covers every detail thoughtfully, making my visions become reality. I recall as I walked down the isle to my love, among family and friends I kept smiling, while even the photographer Ms. Foster hired took fabulous pics. Her work created beautiful memories.
    I would work with Franciene on any occasion in a heartbeat because she knows just how to celebrate!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Sara · Married on 06/10/2018

The Perfect Wedding

I cannot say enough good things about Franciene. We were undecided initially because our situation in Atlanta kept changing all while trying to plan a wedding for 80 people in Jamaica.

Franciene was very patient and present throughout the planning process. She always had options and knew exactly how to keep me calm when things were not going as planned especially with my room blocks.

Every single detail was incredibly thoughtful and seamless. Franciene was there was there every step of the way and she made sure my husband and I ate, spoke to all of our guests and partied.

Franciene, thank you a million times again! You rock!

If you are getting married in Jamaica, call Franciene!!!!!

• Abby

Abby Hughes · Married on 10/20/2017

Franciene is Fantastic!!!!!

We couldn’t have made a better decision. She was spot on, knowledgeable and very resourceful ! Every time I expressed a desire to add something, She always says “I know someone” and minutes later photos, costing and confirmation followed.........it always amazed me!

Her service was immaculate and does not stop until it is right. We got exactly what we asked for and then some which was beyond our expectations.

I definitely recommend Franciene and her team for your wedding!

Love,
    Abby & Myles

Jamaica Wedding Concierge 8
    Jamaica Wedding Concierge 9
    Sent on 09/26/2019

Tanisha Samuels · Married on 03/18/2011

Absolutely Perfect!

Thank you doesn’t begin to cover the gratitude and appreciation we have for you and your team!

Because of your thoughtful attention to detail and hard work, our wedding day was absolutely perfect!  You made the planning process so incredibly easy and smooth.

We had the best day and knew we didn’t have to worry about anything having her there; Franciene is easy-going, has a positive attitude and knowledge of all matters and people wedding-related which made the planning for our wedding almost effortless for us and our guests.

Our beach wedding was breath taking and despite the rain, I was worried Franciene assured us especially me that everything was going to be fine. Arriving at the venue, I was in awe our wedding was the talk for weeks.

I would recommend her to anyone because she will make your special day unforgettable. Our wedding was exceptional and phenomenal thank you Franciene.

Tanisha and Eric