JAM Media Services Reviews

4 | Belleview, FL

4 Reviews for JAM Media Services

Jackie · Married on 03/09/2019

Exceeded our expectations

From beginning to end JAM media services exceeded our expectations. They asked many questions ahead of time to have all of our details in order and to make sure our day went as smoothly as possible. They communicated with our other vendors to make sure they were all on the same page and the day of our wedding they arrived early and professionally dressed. Shortly after our wedding they sent us the most beautiful highlight video I have ever seen! We got so many compliments about our highlight video and it brought everyone who watched it to tears. They captured every important part of our day and seamlessly put it together into a beautiful video with a lovely background song.
    Everything from start to finish couldn’t have went better and the end result has blown us away! I highly recommend JAM media services and I was so happy they were recommended to me to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Michelle · Married on 12/09/2017

A great experience and a great product!

They were professional, easy to work with and easy to talk to. The video I received was great and I will treasure it forever. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Mary · Married on 04/17/2017

Overall great value 👍

I would definitely recommend JAM Media Services. They are very friendly and easy to work with. They did a fantastic job in my twins birthday party, we love how detailed the video from beginning to end. The quality of work that they do is outstanding! So, if you want a stress free event with a very affordable price, I'd highly recommend this Team.

Sent on 01/27/2019