59 Reviews for JAM Event DJs

Photobooth (6)
Liability Insurance (4)
Projector (3)
Flat Screen (1)

We had the most amazing experience with JAM events, from the very first phone call they get you pumped up for your special day, they are professional but fun they know how to get the party started and keep it lasting all night. I'm so happy we went with the photo booth it was a perfect touch for our guests. They went ABOVE and BEYOND anything we could of asked for. Honestly we didn't have to ask for anything the day of our wedding they knew what to do and when to make things happen. The extra touches they did made our day that much more amazing. I would 110% recommend JAM events for any event you may have. Again Thank you Mark and Josh for the most amazing night ever ! You guys rocked our night !

Profile Picture Rachel , 5/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mark was very easy to work with and very attentive. He is super enthusiastic with his work. The music was spot on and even though I had given a playlist and a do-not-play list, he was easily able to go off of the crowd. I would highly recommend him for weddings!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We hired JAM Event DJ's for our wedding this past weekend. I met Mark at a Wedding Expo, he was the first DJ I spoke to and blew me away. He was personable, professional and really knew what he was talking about. He gave us time to decide if we wanted to hire them (was not pushy/annoying) as well as recommendations regarding lighting, etc. We hired them for the reception, same room cocktail hour and a lighting package. The lighting made a world of a different in the room and I would recommend that over and over again. Their prices are great compared to others and the service that comes along with that price is even better. Mark is a fantastic MC and made sure our dance floor was bumpin'.
Mark scheduled a call with me a few days prior to go over songs, name pronunciation, light colors, etc. He made sure the reception went off without a hitch.
If you need a fantastic DJ for ANY event, I recommend JAM Event DJ's. You wont regret it.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I did not know Mark before my wedding. I decided on this company based upon reviews and pictures on the internet. I could not be happier with my experience working with Mark and JAM Event DJs. Mark was incredibly professional and met all my expectations. He worked with my mother-in-law design to create the monogram. My Husband, wedding party members and guests played in a band during the reception. Mark allowed us to share the equipment, came early to make sure sound check was done and made sure everything went seamlessly. He assisted the photographer in getting table pictures and was incredibly attentive to making my night perfect. Mark worked with one of my bridesmaids to get a soundbite of my 7 year old making a speech and surprised us at the reception. He played all the right music that kept everyone dancing until last call. Without any hesitation, I recommend Mark and JAM Event DJs!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The ONLY entertainment company that I trusted with our wedding was JAM Event Djs. Mark took the time to discuss exactly what we wanted and expected from our wedding in order for it to be perfect. He brought the total package, offering every element that we needed to create the right vision! He provided uplighting; photo booth and props; Ceremony; Cocktail Hour; & Reception Music; Monogram; slideshow; emcee entertainment & unmatched expertise!!!!! Mark wanted our wedding to flow and be seamless; he wanted the guests to have fun and made sure that we were always on the same page. We had a packed dance floor all night and everyone had a smile on their face! We will NEVER trust anyone else for any future events and we encourage you to do the same! Five Stars and then some!

Profile Picture Carla, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I hired Jam events for my husband surprise 50th party. Working with Mark was amazing. He always got back to me in a very timely manner. I do have to admit I threw many curveballs at him never once did he not say I can handle this, I will get it done. He put a lot of extra work into helping me get-together slideshows, gave great advice, and used his experience to guide me and help me make our event special. I would say he went over and above his job requirements. This event company has so many options to choose from. We did choose a photo booth for our event the photographer and the props we're so much fun the quality of photos is unmatchable. I have seen other similar photo booths, also participated in them, the quality was definitely not the same. I would definitely recommend and hire this company again. Thank you so much to Mark and your team for making this event special and dealing with all of my confusion with a smile and a joke thank you so much.

Profile Picture Shannon , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We can't say enough positive things about Mark, Josh and their whole team! They did our engagement party and our wedding and our guests were literally on the dance floor all night! They interacted with the crowd the perfect amount and everyone loved all the fun props that they brought along for the photo booth. My MOH even reached out to them to put together a mash up of songs that she needed done for her speech which included a rap and a dance with all my bridesmaids and their favorite songs. She said they were so accommodating and made her songs exactly as she needed them. I would recommend JAM Event DJs to anyone looking for a party or wedding, you will not regret it, these guys TRULY deliver your every wish!

Profile Picture Melisa, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Recently had a wedding in which we hired Jam Event DJ's. Cannot say enough about how they performed. Mark Senior Jr. was very accommodating and helpful during the planning process leading up the event. We ended up moving our date up 6 months. We thought this would be an issue since we had already booked our date previously, but he worked with us and there were no issues at all. During the wedding, the ceremony wen't extremely well and the cutting of the music from one song to the next went on without a flaw. The dance floor was crowded all night and people kept praising the DJ to us. They are very open to exactly how involved you would like them to be. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a DJ for an event.

Profile Picture David, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you so much for everything you guys did for us on our wedding day. The music was spectacular and the photo booth was a hit with everyone. Mark worked well with us and was able to get a lot of songs that many people had never heard of - and were not in his huge music library - including the song for our first dance (which I had never heard of until my husband picked it out)! He played everything from Led Zeppelin, Queen, Louis Armstrong, Stevie Ray Vaughn, to Justin Timberlake and much more in between because that is what we wanted and he made sure that the music flowed, even though we wanted a broad range of music to be played. Talk about going over and above! One of my friends commented about the great music on more than one occasion. I never thought I would get my husband to partake in the photo booth kind of fun yet he had a great time with it as well. The props were really great and high quality - not what you find in the dollar store. He provided us with a link to look at the photos from the photo booth after the wedding - which was absolutely awesome. We were able to see a guests in a totally different light. I highly recommend and look forward to hiring these guys again!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark and Jam Events DJ were extremely professional. The night of the wedding Mark was so personable and accommodating. The photo booth was great too, and Mark was always nearby to answer questions or honor requests. My husband I would not hesitate to recommend Jam Events DJ for any occasion.

Profile Picture Sharyn, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Mark to DJ my 40th Birthday party. Everyone commented that they loved the music he was playing. The website was really easy to use to request songs ahead of time. Many of my friends requested songs onsite, and he was happy to oblige. He was very responsive with all communication and just made the night worry free for us. I had so much fun, and a big part of that was having a great DJ there to entertain my friends and family. I highly recommend them, and will definitely be referring this company to others.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

he was so Awesome!! Can't say enough about this dj! the DJ makes or breaks your day and this one will totally make it! didn't even have to worry about anything! Everyone loved the selection and even I danced the whole night and I'm not a dancing person. I was also able to easily add some different kinds of song into the ceremony and he made it sound great and wrapped it together nicely! So Glad I found him!!

Profile Picture Terri, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had the best wedding ever due in large part to josh and mark keeping the dance floor completely packed!!! They were super easy and fun to work with! I’d highly recommend them for any of your needs!!! The venue said it was the rowdiest wedding (in a good way) they’ve had in a long time!!! Everyone also loved the say cheese photo booth!!! Everyone had a blast! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding so memorable!!!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very happy with Mark and his company. He is a very down to earth guy and accommodating. Making a playlist was easy as you can send him one through Spotify and use his website to specify special songs. He does a great job keeping the party going without being in your face. The photo booth was a blast, and an absolute hit with our families, even older relatives. He was super responsive (such a sanity saver while planning a wedding) and he and his team were able to accommodate any last minute requests we had. Example - we had a Jewish wedding but weren’t going to do a horah. We decided the day before the wedding to have one, and Mark got it done. He gave me a heads up ahead of time that the song was seven minutes, so he’d fade it out when we wanted. I gave Mark the panic eyes partway through (3 minutes of getting lifted in a chair and then spinning in a circle is a lot) and he faded it out immediately. Very professional service, and we’d recommend them for any event.

Edited to add - they also provided all the sound equipment for our ceremony! It worked great and we never had to worry about setup or breakdown. They also did uplighting for our reception and it looked awesome.

Profile Picture Adam, 10/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

JAM Event DJs were amazing from beginning to end! The initial meeting was easy, and they were signed within the first ten minutes. Any question I had about song selection was answered, and the extra time they took to work out the details of the evening went above and beyond! They were the most highly spoken vendor at our wedding. The guests couldn't stop raving about them! We even had a few married couples say they wish they had JAM Event DJS at their wedding! We can not thank JAM Event DJS enough for all their hard work and outstanding performance that made our wedding a true party!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark and his team are fantastic! My guests are still talking about how much fun they had at my wedding, and it’s all because of JAM events. They set the tone for the whole reception, nothing but fun on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System

JAM Events DJs were outstanding! They provided the music for both the ceremony and reception and they killed it!! The uplighting was fantastic as well as the monogram they custom made for us! We also had the photo booth which was a HUGE hit!! Thank you so much!!!

Mark Senior did an excellent job as the emcee for the evening while Josh brought me back to my days at Irish Times!!!

5 stars isn't enough!!

Profile Picture Ariann, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mark and his team were awesome to work with! Thanks for making our wedding such a memorable, fun experience!

Profile Picture Alyson, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We found JAM Event DJS at the wedding expo at the DCU center. We met with Mark and he made a great impression! We had them do our ceremony music as well as the reception and even had a photo booth which was a huge hit too! Very happy with our choice, and I've had so many compliments! It really was the best night, with a huge help from jam event! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mark was great to work with! He was super friendly and put us at ease all the way through the process, He was flexible and professional on the day of and definitely knows how to talk to a stressed bride! He was great at reading the room and made sure the night went smoothly. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Alanna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was more than pleased with the service we received from Mark & Josh.. they were nothing but professional and attentive to everything we wanted and could possibly need... I would highly recommend them for their services... absolutely amazing...

Profile Picture Crystal , 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark was fantastic to work with. He did an absolutely amazing job DJing for our wedding. My husband and I have very different tastes in music, but he was able to play all of the songs we requested, and some we forgot to request at the perfect time. He did an absolutely amazing job handling requests. He had an extremely wide selection of songs, and even came to ask me if some songs were okay to play (some of my friends decided to request the most inappropriate music possible). Multiple people came to us after and commented on much they liked the DJ. I would highly recommend him to anybody who is looking for a DJ. We are so happy we had him at our wedding, and he really helped the make the day perfect.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had JAM Event DJs for our wedding on June 2, 2017 and they were awesome! They provided the music for the ceremony & reception, was the emcee for the evening, and provided our uplighting. They really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and kept the dance floor packed the whole time. Mark Senior was very responsive to emails and so easy to work with, even when our first venue fell threw and we had to change locations less than 6 months before the wedding. We had a Brazilian-American wedding and Mark had no problem finding the Brazilian songs we requested and even making sure a bilingual staff member was at our event to take any additional requests! I couldn't imagine a better experience with any other DJ, and I'm so happy we had them at our wedding!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mark and Joshua were a huge part in making my special day become the best day of my life! They were professional, accommodating and efficient when it came to knowing exactly what wanted. Especially with the beautiful uplighting, monogram, fun photo booth and most importantly the music. I am a professional dance teacher and the most important thing to me was upholding a party atmosphere and that is exactly what happened!!! A never empty dance floor and I owe it all to them. There is no need to look any further for such an amazing service. Jam Event DJs is hands down the best in the industry and I cannot thank them enough for making my day so memorable. You guys rock! :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The DJ we had at my daughters sweet 16, Justin Moore was exceptional! He was very helpful, flexible and went out of his way to meet with us. He kept the party going, very good timing with all announcements, exceptionally professional. All the guests were wildly impressed with the play list and everything in between. Nothing but compliments!!!

Thank-you,