53 Reviews for JAM Event DJs

Photobooth (5)
Liability Insurance (3)
Projector (2)
Flat Screen (1)

We had the most amazing experience with JAM events, from the very first phone call they get you pumped up for your special day, they are professional but fun they know how to get the party started and keep it lasting all night. I'm so happy we went with the photo booth it was a perfect touch for our guests. They went ABOVE and BEYOND anything we could of asked for. Honestly we didn't have to ask for anything the day of our wedding they knew what to do and when to make things happen. The extra touches they did made our day that much more amazing. I would 110% recommend JAM events for any event you may have. Again Thank you Mark and Josh for the most amazing night ever ! You guys rocked our night !

Profile Picture Rachel , 5/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We can't say enough positive things about Mark, Josh and their whole team! They did our engagement party and our wedding and our guests were literally on the dance floor all night! They interacted with the crowd the perfect amount and everyone loved all the fun props that they brought along for the photo booth. My MOH even reached out to them to put together a mash up of songs that she needed done for her speech which included a rap and a dance with all my bridesmaids and their favorite songs. She said they were so accommodating and made her songs exactly as she needed them. I would recommend JAM Event DJs to anyone looking for a party or wedding, you will not regret it, these guys TRULY deliver your every wish!

Profile Picture Melisa, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Recently had a wedding in which we hired Jam Event DJ's. Cannot say enough about how they performed. Mark Senior Jr. was very accommodating and helpful during the planning process leading up the event. We ended up moving our date up 6 months. We thought this would be an issue since we had already booked our date previously, but he worked with us and there were no issues at all. During the wedding, the ceremony wen't extremely well and the cutting of the music from one song to the next went on without a flaw. The dance floor was crowded all night and people kept praising the DJ to us. They are very open to exactly how involved you would like them to be. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a DJ for an event.

Profile Picture David, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you so much for everything you guys did for us on our wedding day. The music was spectacular and the photo booth was a hit with everyone. Mark worked well with us and was able to get a lot of songs that many people had never heard of - and were not in his huge music library - including the song for our first dance (which I had never heard of until my husband picked it out)! He played everything from Led Zeppelin, Queen, Louis Armstrong, Stevie Ray Vaughn, to Justin Timberlake and much more in between because that is what we wanted and he made sure that the music flowed, even though we wanted a broad range of music to be played. Talk about going over and above! One of my friends commented about the great music on more than one occasion. I never thought I would get my husband to partake in the photo booth kind of fun yet he had a great time with it as well. The props were really great and high quality - not what you find in the dollar store. He provided us with a link to look at the photos from the photo booth after the wedding - which was absolutely awesome. We were able to see a guests in a totally different light. I highly recommend and look forward to hiring these guys again!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark and Jam Events DJ were extremely professional. The night of the wedding Mark was so personable and accommodating. The photo booth was great too, and Mark was always nearby to answer questions or honor requests. My husband I would not hesitate to recommend Jam Events DJ for any occasion.

Profile Picture Sharyn, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Mark to DJ my 40th Birthday party. Everyone commented that they loved the music he was playing. The website was really easy to use to request songs ahead of time. Many of my friends requested songs onsite, and he was happy to oblige. He was very responsive with all communication and just made the night worry free for us. I had so much fun, and a big part of that was having a great DJ there to entertain my friends and family. I highly recommend them, and will definitely be referring this company to others.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

he was so Awesome!! Can't say enough about this dj! the DJ makes or breaks your day and this one will totally make it! didn't even have to worry about anything! Everyone loved the selection and even I danced the whole night and I'm not a dancing person. I was also able to easily add some different kinds of song into the ceremony and he made it sound great and wrapped it together nicely! So Glad I found him!!

Profile Picture Terri, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had the best wedding ever due in large part to josh and mark keeping the dance floor completely packed!!! They were super easy and fun to work with! I’d highly recommend them for any of your needs!!! The venue said it was the rowdiest wedding (in a good way) they’ve had in a long time!!! Everyone also loved the say cheese photo booth!!! Everyone had a blast! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding so memorable!!!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very happy with Mark and his company. He is a very down to earth guy and accommodating. Making a playlist was easy as you can send him one through Spotify and use his website to specify special songs. He does a great job keeping the party going without being in your face. The photo booth was a blast, and an absolute hit with our families, even older relatives. He was super responsive (such a sanity saver while planning a wedding) and he and his team were able to accommodate any last minute requests we had. Example - we had a Jewish wedding but weren’t going to do a horah. We decided the day before the wedding to have one, and Mark got it done. He gave me a heads up ahead of time that the song was seven minutes, so he’d fade it out when we wanted. I gave Mark the panic eyes partway through (3 minutes of getting lifted in a chair and then spinning in a circle is a lot) and he faded it out immediately. Very professional service, and we’d recommend them for any event.

Edited to add - they also provided all the sound equipment for our ceremony! It worked great and we never had to worry about setup or breakdown. They also did uplighting for our reception and it looked awesome.

Profile Picture Adam, 10/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

JAM Event DJs were amazing from beginning to end! The initial meeting was easy, and they were signed within the first ten minutes. Any question I had about song selection was answered, and the extra time they took to work out the details of the evening went above and beyond! They were the most highly spoken vendor at our wedding. The guests couldn't stop raving about them! We even had a few married couples say they wish they had JAM Event DJS at their wedding! We can not thank JAM Event DJS enough for all their hard work and outstanding performance that made our wedding a true party!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark and his team are fantastic! My guests are still talking about how much fun they had at my wedding, and it’s all because of JAM events. They set the tone for the whole reception, nothing but fun on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System

JAM Events DJs were outstanding! They provided the music for both the ceremony and reception and they killed it!! The uplighting was fantastic as well as the monogram they custom made for us! We also had the photo booth which was a HUGE hit!! Thank you so much!!!

Mark Senior did an excellent job as the emcee for the evening while Josh brought me back to my days at Irish Times!!!

5 stars isn't enough!!

Profile Picture Ariann, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mark and his team were awesome to work with! Thanks for making our wedding such a memorable, fun experience!

Profile Picture Alyson, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We found JAM Event DJS at the wedding expo at the DCU center. We met with Mark and he made a great impression! We had them do our ceremony music as well as the reception and even had a photo booth which was a huge hit too! Very happy with our choice, and I've had so many compliments! It really was the best night, with a huge help from jam event! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mark was great to work with! He was super friendly and put us at ease all the way through the process, He was flexible and professional on the day of and definitely knows how to talk to a stressed bride! He was great at reading the room and made sure the night went smoothly. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Alanna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was more than pleased with the service we received from Mark & Josh.. they were nothing but professional and attentive to everything we wanted and could possibly need... I would highly recommend them for their services... absolutely amazing...

Profile Picture Crystal , 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark was fantastic to work with. He did an absolutely amazing job DJing for our wedding. My husband and I have very different tastes in music, but he was able to play all of the songs we requested, and some we forgot to request at the perfect time. He did an absolutely amazing job handling requests. He had an extremely wide selection of songs, and even came to ask me if some songs were okay to play (some of my friends decided to request the most inappropriate music possible). Multiple people came to us after and commented on much they liked the DJ. I would highly recommend him to anybody who is looking for a DJ. We are so happy we had him at our wedding, and he really helped the make the day perfect.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had JAM Event DJs for our wedding on June 2, 2017 and they were awesome! They provided the music for the ceremony & reception, was the emcee for the evening, and provided our uplighting. They really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and kept the dance floor packed the whole time. Mark Senior was very responsive to emails and so easy to work with, even when our first venue fell threw and we had to change locations less than 6 months before the wedding. We had a Brazilian-American wedding and Mark had no problem finding the Brazilian songs we requested and even making sure a bilingual staff member was at our event to take any additional requests! I couldn't imagine a better experience with any other DJ, and I'm so happy we had them at our wedding!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mark and Joshua were a huge part in making my special day become the best day of my life! They were professional, accommodating and efficient when it came to knowing exactly what wanted. Especially with the beautiful uplighting, monogram, fun photo booth and most importantly the music. I am a professional dance teacher and the most important thing to me was upholding a party atmosphere and that is exactly what happened!!! A never empty dance floor and I owe it all to them. There is no need to look any further for such an amazing service. Jam Event DJs is hands down the best in the industry and I cannot thank them enough for making my day so memorable. You guys rock! :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

When the bride is jumping up and down on the dance floor, you know the DJ's are doing an amazing job! I cannot thank Mark and Josh enough for catering to our needs and making sure that our guests were having a great time on the dance floor and at the photo booth.

Mark was very quick to respond to my inquiry and we met in person right away. My husband and I really enjoyed Mark's personality, samples of Jam Event's work, and knew right away that our wedding would be a blast with their services.

We definitely recommend Jam Event DJ's!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kept everyone dancing the whole night

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We cannot say enough about how fantastic a job Mark and Josh did at our December 2016 wedding. Working with Mark was easy-- he is fun, very responsive, and was dedicated to making our day (and dance floor!) exactly what we wanted it to be. The dance floor was packed even before dinner ended, and never cleared out once. Mark played all of our requested songs, and complimented our own playlist with the perfect mix. He worked hard over the year before our wedding to understand our style, and to make sure he and Josh captured that on our wedding day.

The photo booth is another must-have: Mark and Josh created a personal design for us, stationed the booth perfectly for our guests, and even made sure that we (the bride and groom) caught a couple pictures before the madness really started.

We would recommend JAM Event DJs to anyone getting married in the Central Mass. area, and see them being an excellent choice for birthday parties, reunions, or really any other event. We keep receiving texts from our friends and family about how great of a job they did!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mark was easy to work with and understood what Wes and I had visioned for our wedding day. Everyone said it was the best wedding that they had been to and had the time of their lives. The dance floor was always full and people did not want it to end! I highly recommend his service and you will not regret it! What a blast!

Profile Picture Renee, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Would definitely recommend, the dance floor was packed all night. Minor mispronunciation of our last name but otherwise everything was great!

Profile Picture User7504913, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark and Josh were both amazing to work with. Mark is very responsive which was important to me because planning a wedding is stressful, he would respond the same day or the next day at the latest. He was very flexible with me, the setup of our venue was a little different and he was very accommodating to make sure we had music for each place. He was very comparable with other DJ's in price. The amount that you pay vs what you get was unbelievable, not only did we get monogram, uplighting, and a slide show, the music was perfect. Mark and Josh had everyone on the dance floor for three hours straight. My wedding was a month ago and people are still saying it was the best wedding that they have ever been to!

Profile Picture User7328560, 1+ year ago, 1 Review