Jam All Day Entertainment Reviews

Jam All Day Entertainment 6
Jam All Day Entertainment 7
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 03/22/2014

Jamall was amazing, friendly and on top of everything. I had no worries about music he took care of everything and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Lara · Married on 03/15/2014

Jam All Day was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He accomadated all of our requests and was so professional. His wife coordinated our reception and I don't know what we would have done with out her! Our reception ran so smoothly and we were able to relax and enjoy our day. Jamal got the party started, and joined in on the dance floor. All of our guests had a blast, even my grandparents were out on the dance floor! I would 100% recommend Jam All Day!!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Tiffanie · Married on 03/07/2014

Jamal was very professional and fun! My wedding guests loved him so much that at the end of the night they were begging him to play 'just one more song'! We asked him to make a unique remix for our first dance and he was completely on top of it. We highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Autumn · Married on 02/28/2014

My husband and I were married in Sarasota in February and we absolutely loved working with Jamaal!!! We had very particular requests that we wanted to play music from bands we had seen together during our cocktail and dinner hour and where most DJ's we spoke with seemed to be put off it Jamaal didn't hesitate and stated this is your day it's all about what you want. And it turned out exactly the way we wanted it. Jamaal met with us not only once but TWICE before the wedding so when they big day rolled around we felt like we truly knew him. Once you meet him in person you just know, he's an honest easy going guy and he makes it so easy to feel comfortable and confident that your big day is going to go exactly as planned.

We wanted our wedding reception to be energetic and fun and aside from a few must play songs we provided for dancing we put it all in Jamaal's hands and he delivered. He was on the dance floor with us having a good time and he even took part in our photo booth which we loved! We felt like he was there as a guest and not as some strange vendor we've never met.

I would highly recommend Jam All Day and Jamaal for any services you may need!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Melissa · Married on 01/19/2014

Absolutely love! Everyone at my wedding had an amazing time and it was because Jamaal and Aimee are so great! My guests couldn't stop talking about how great the DJ was and how much they loved the photo booth. We will absolutely be using Jamaal's services again as will the rest of our families.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Tracey · Married on 01/18/2014

Jam All Day kept everyone having fun and things running smoothly. The day just wouldn't have been the same without them! They were able to find our first dance song from the series finale of one of our favorite tv shows with no problem at all. Jam All Day also graciously used a cd with one of our favorite songs since we had no clue how to change it to an mp3. We highly recommend Jam All Day Entertainment!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Jamaal was a fantastic wedding DJ! He was so easy to work with, always responsive and on top of things. He made our pre-wedding planning and communication really simple and stress-free. His music selection kept our guests dancing, and he even got out and danced with the crowd when it seemed like people needed a little encouragement (or instructions, haha). He struck a great balance of amping of the crowd without acting too cheesy or over the top. Having his wife onsite to help with logistics and to keep things flowing smoothly was also a huge plus -- they make a great team! I would definitely recommend Jam All Day to anyone looking for a DJ who is professional and responsive, but also laid back.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Jamii · Married on 11/23/2013

Jamaal was an amazing wedding DJ! In the time before the wedding, he was very responsive and quick to answer any questions/changes/concerns. He met with us twice before the wedding which was very helpful as I had a ton of questions.

We provided a list of must play and do not play songs which he adhered to for the most part. I had specifically requested to not play the Cupid Shuffle, but a lot of guests were requesting it. Jamaal was very sweet and asked about it before he played it which I really appreciated.

We had a killer dance party during the reception. Fun times!!! Jamaal was great in announcing and playing music according to the mood and time during the reception.

Thanks Jamaal!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Jamaal was AMAZING! I had so much fear going into hiring a DJ because I've heard horror stories, and because the DJ can make or break the mood of the reception. I found Jamaal at a bridal show, and after meeting several DJ's at the same event, knew right away that his energy and genuineness was what I was looking for. From day one, he responded to my emails immediately, was easy to work with, and even met with me and my fiance to discuss music and likes and dislikes.

On the day- of, he showed up on time, came fully prepared and set the mood straight away! Most of our guests were older, and I did not expect much dancing, but somehow even my 84 year old grandmother was shaking her booty to his music! He changed the music based off the flow of the crowd, and "intervened" when it looked as though the floor was clearing out. He was not cheesy, over the top, or starving for attention, as I have seen from not-so-fabulous-DJs in the past.

I am so lucky that Jamaal was available for my day! I would hire him again in a second!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Carrie · Married on 11/16/2013

Kodi from Jam All Day was excellent. He was professional and provided great music for our outdoor wedding. Our guests had a wonderful time thanks to him!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Heather · Married on 11/02/2013

AMAZING!!! I would highly recommend Jamaal to anyone hosting any type of event. I did not have to worry about a thing once Jamaal arrived, he was on top it. I work in the Hospitality Industry and several of my Co-Workers attended and said he was one of the best DJ's and that my wedding was among the best they had ever been to (mainly because of the dancing & fun). What a fun night that everyone will be talking about for years to come!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Lorrain · Married on 10/19/2013

I recommend this company! Jamal was a pleasure to work with! So polite and nice! On the wedding day he jumped right in and danced on the dance floor when it was needed and made sure that all the guests were having fun! He also provided a photo booth which was fun for the guests as well.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Leesha · Married on 10/19/2013

He was great! Did an awesome job at at our wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2013

I highly recommend Jamaal for a DJ. Everyone at our wedding had such a good time and I am still hearing great reviews about him!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2013

Jamal was a pleasure to work with. He made our event awesome with his MC skills, song selection and ability to read the crowd. He required no supervision- he just did everything he promised without having to be reminded which was great because some vendors in the wedding industry need to be babysat and that's unfortunate. If you want an organized professional who cares about the success of your event- hire Jamal! He and his wife will do everything they can for you once they are involved with your wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Jam All Day Entertainment did an outstanding job at my wedding reception. All of my guests had a wonderful time and loved being on the dance floor. I highly recommend including the photo booth. Everyone had a so much fun, I want DJ Jam All Day Entertainment at all of our functions!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Anna · Married on 06/28/2013

We felt instantly comfortable and at ease when we met Jamaal. He was wonderful to work with as we were planning a "destination" wedding. His response to emails was always prompt and very helpful. He listened to our requests regarding types of music we wanted to hear, and even added in some last minute requests days before the wedding. He did a PHENOMENAL job during both the ceremony and the reception. We, as well as our guests, had such a great time! The balance of type of music played was great, and our friends are still talking about it. We can't thank Jamaal and Amy enough for doing such a great job!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Richard · Married on 06/28/2013

Jamaal killed it. If you are tired of the same old wedding songs being played, you want Jam All Day to DJ your wedding. He top today's hits, remixes, and his own blends of songs to tailor to our crowd and it was amazing. Jamaal and Amy are the perfect couple to DJ your wedding, and I'm not just saying this. A DJ can make or break your wedding, and seriously Jamaal killed it. I would not have had anyone else DJ my wedding, and anytime I need a DJ - I'm calling Jam All Day!

Sent on 07/02/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/22/2013

Jamaal and his wife were wonderful. Jamaal did a couple special remixes for special dances for us and they came out better than I could have hoped. They helped keep the dance floor moving and grooving. Thanks for the help with the Electric Slide :) haha. Not to mention you captured some beautiful and different pictures for as well. I cannot thank you enough for making my daughter's day even more special!!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Jam All Day is the best DJ out there! He came very highly recommended to use from people in the industry as well as follow brides. When we heard that his name was Jamaal Day and his business name was Jam All Day Entertainment we just knew he was destined to be an awesome DJ. Best business name ever! Aside from that Jamaal was amazing to work with. He was so friendly and easy to work with. We were completely lost when it came to picking what songs we wanted to use for the ceremony and reception entry. All we knew is what we wanted for our first dance. He setup another with Jamaal and he helped us pick the perfect songs. He did an amazing job at our wedding. Even though it rain at the reception (we had everything outdoors...thank God for tents) and people were slow to get out there and dance he really pumped everyone up. Even getting out there a few times himself to show off his moves and teaching people how to "Dougie" and a few other dances. I love that he works with his wife. They make a great team. If you are looking for a DJ for your event Jam All Day is the way to go!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Karly · Married on 05/25/2013

Our wedding was on May 25, and we are still getting comments from guests about how awesome the DJ was! We booked Jamaal (based on his rating & reviews) and were in contact most of the time long distance as we do not live in the same area as our wedding. We exchanged several emails over a course of 5-6 months and he was always extremely quick to respond. He made us feel very comfortable in our decision to pick his company. When the day was coming closer we were in contact several times about different ideas that we had, and he gave us great advice as to what he thought we should do. On the day of, him and his wife were extremely easy to work with and helped us have a fantastic reception. We had one moment of confusion, where we had switched a song last minute for a special announcement and he was extremely flexible and found the song right away. During the planning process our main concern was to get people on the dance floor, and keep them there all night long. Let me tell you, this was not a problem. People were dancing during dinner, and didn't stop till the last song! This was the greatest and happiest day of our lives and it wouldn't have been that way if not for Jamaal and his wife. If you are looking to be dancing, smiling, and laughing all night long- we highly recommend hiring Jam All Day! Thank you Jamaal!!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Patience · Married on 05/18/2013

Jamaal was spectacular! He was more than flexible with meeting times, very helpful with anything we asked, and even gave his own input on ideas on how to make the day run smoother, which was great! He was very professional the day of the event, and the most personable DJ I have ever met. I would recommend Jamaal to anyone!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Jam All Day Entertainment is a must for any event in need of DJ services! I got a kick out of the name of the business and how the DJ is actually named Jamaal Day (Jam All Day!)... too perfect! Jamaal is great to work with throughout the process of leading up to the wedding. I had a particular entrance for myself and (now) husband, and for the rest of the bridal party; when I told Jamaal about what we wanted, he not only embraced it. but was pumped up about it. It makes a difference when the person you're working with is excited about what he does. He was very quick to respond to emails and just very helpful overall. But truly, Jamaal is an awesome DJ! And his wife is pretty awesome too =) Great team! Thanks so much for an awesome time!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Liz · Married on 03/30/2013

Jamaal was amazing! We had a blast and the music was great! ;) Can't wait for when he DJ's for my brothers wedding in May!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Geoff · Married on 03/10/2013

Jam All Day entertainment was extremely professional and punctual. Jamaal worked with my wife and I on our song selections for the event. Not only did he play everything we wanted but he also participated with us all night as we danced to all our favorites. We had such a great time and he was top notch!!!

Sent on 03/19/2013