Jam All Day Entertainment Reviews

Jam All Day Entertainment 5
Jam All Day Entertainment 6
Jam All Day Entertainment 7

Shauna · Married on 11/12/2016

Jamaal was absolutely amazing! We had so much fun at our wedding and cannot thank him enough for keeping us and our guests on the dance floor! Everyone kept saying, "Your DJ is awesome!" We had 230 guests and, no joke, the dance floor was always packed. We loved how Jamaal interacted with the crowd and even showed us some of his dance moves :) He was organized, remixed songs so there was a smooth transition from one song to the next, and did up lighting that was on point! We have been to several weddings with mediocre DJs which causes a dull wedding, and Jamaal was by far the best! We would definately recommend him! Thank you again for the exceptional entertainment!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Mariel · Married on 11/05/2016

We used Jamaal for our beach wedding & reception and are so glad we did. He was so kind at every meeting we had prior and kept us calm about some family drama concerns. The day of, he made sure all of the music was perfect for the ceremony even though we requested some non traditional songs. Our reception was a blast - he read the crowd and kept the party going. From my 10 year old brother to our 65 year old parents, everyone loved him. Even our vendors commented on what a genuine guy he is. We recommend him to anyone looking for DJ services!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Jamaal and his wife Amy were so fun to work with. He created the most upbeat and fun atmosphere at our wedding. He had EVERYONE on the dance floor. He was organized and made sure that everything ran smoothly. He was flexible and even stayed late to keep the party going! We loved the photo booth too. My favorite part was coming back from our honeymoon to see the scrapbook Amy put together with all the pictures from Photo Booth with all our guests messages! I would definitely recommend him for any party you are hosting. He is simply the BEST!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Crista · Married on 10/16/2016

We hired Jamaal after we experienced his ability to create a party atmosphere for our cousin's wedding. Jamaal is nothing but professional, flexible, innovative, and really knows how to make a party come to life! I think the best part about his work is that he anticipates. He does so much work before the wedding in figuring out the types of music we like so that he can later anticipate music to set the mood for various parts of the wedding festivities. Not only is he great at what he does, but he's also an all around great guy too! He made it to our early Saturday morning rehearsal and worked so well with our coordinator and other staff. We would recommend him to anyone looking for music that MAKES the ambiance of your event!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kate · Married on 10/15/2016

Jamaal was the best! Not only did he have amazing music but he also got the dancing started! Couldn't have asked for a better night and better music! Thank you so so much for making our night the best night if our lives!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Karen · Married on 10/15/2016

Jaamal was an excellent DJ and very easy to work with. Everyone at my wedding said Jaamal played awesome music and was one of the best DJ's they have ever heard. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

Jamaal was awesome to work with! Would recommend him to anyone

Sent on 10/29/2016

Natasha · Married on 09/03/2016

Jamaal is amazing! He kept the party going all night long at our wedding and was not afraid to get out on the dancefloor. I cannot recommend Jamaal enough! He was definitely a wedding favorite with all of my family and friends. Jamaal helped to make our wedding memorable and everything we wanted!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Mary · Married on 07/23/2016

Our guests had a blast at our wedding thanks to Jamaal! He played a wide selection of music, pleasing everyone from my youngest sister to our grandparents. He had everyone on the dance floor with us, especially when he joined in teaching us his best dance moves! While planning our wedding, he was available any time I needed to discuss details with him and was a wealth of knowledge when it came to how to best schedule out the evening. Working with Jamaal helped to make my wedding day flawless. We would recommend him to everyone for any special events!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Jamal was fantastic. He was very energetic and enthusiastic. Even though our dance party time was shorter than ideal (venue contrants) Jamal made sure everyone had a great time and kept the dance floor packed.

He was very responsive and easy to work with. He made sure to play (or not play) the songs or styles that we wanted.

We opted for DJ/photo booth package and the picture our family and friends took were hilarious in the best way possible. We love the book with everyone's photos and notes that we can revisit.

We recommend Jam All Day to anyone looking for an awesome wedding DJ/reception MC

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 05/14/2016

Our wedding was perfect for many reasons, but Jamaal was one of the biggest reasons! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night, helped with my timeline, was very flexible with what we wanted, he even got out on the dance floor during our dance off and showed off his moves. Amazing dj all the way around.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Alexander · Married on 04/16/2016

If you are looking for a wedding DJ, look no further! My wife and I had been to 10+ weddings in the past 3 years before our own and I attest with verity that DJ Jam All Day far surpasses any wedding DJ that I have heard. Our dance floor stayed packed from the beginning to the end of our reception. The playlist was wide ranging and seamless in transition from one song to the next, with mixed tones and melodies that would make even the most hardcore audiophile giddy. On top of that Jamaal is a consummate professional, who helped our wedding get off without a hitch. Ladies and gentlemen, you have enough worries on your wedding day. Don't add to that by missing out on the best wedding DJ around. Pick DJ Jam All Day for your special day and do exactly what the name says!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Jamaal's DJ services at our beach wedding were excellent. Jamaal was on time, prepared, and accommodating. He did everything he needed to ensure our event was smooth and enjoyable. I would recommend Jamaal to anyone. We had a great time and Jamaal had a lot to do with that. Jam All Day!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Miranda · Married on 03/19/2016

I always said that a DJ can either make your wedding or break your wedding. If I could give him a 15 star, I would! I can not even begin to explain over this review how phenomenon Jamaal was with my wedding! It rained the entire day (my venue was all outside). The original plan was that we were going to had the photo booth outside, and the DJ booth under cover, the weather thought other wise. But Jamaal took care of everything. Never once did I worry about it. I had a wedding of about 145 people at all times he had over half of those people continuously on the dance floor, constantly putting in throw backs causing everyone to go crazy and sign along. He got out on the dance floor with us. He truly was able to feel the crowd and know what we liked. He even created before hand a mix of songs for my Father Daughter dance! I would give the highest recommendation of Jam All Day for Dj and photo booth! We loved him so much he is actually going to be doing my sisters wedding in December. He made my wedding to be everything I had dreamed of.
    Thank you Jamaal for everything!
    -The Fishers

Sent on 04/10/2016

Elaine · Married on 03/18/2016

Love Jamaal!!!
    OMGosh...he rocks. We had the best time. He played all our requests, got out on the dance floor with guests, even provided a photo booth and lighting!!!
    Thank you to Jamaal and his lovely wife for making our day so over the top. Our guests loved the music and really enjoyed Jamaal's interaction.
    Elaine (Mrs. Z)

Sent on 03/25/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/05/2016

Jamaal with Jam All Day Entertainment was referred to us by several local wedding vendors. They told us "You have to get Jamaal, he is the best." Well, he truly lived up to his reputation. He is very professional and easy to work with. We stayed in constant communication in the months leading up to the wedding. On the big day, he showed up early and setup his equipment (which is very clean, modern, and professional). I rented uplighting from him for the dance floor which set the scene for all the fun we were in store for. The music he played was perfect and he kept our guests dancing all night. For the songs which had a specific dance to them, he joined us on the dance floor and knew all the moves! After the wedding, we received many compliments from our guests on Jamaal. We could not have been happier. Jamaal is truly the best DJ in town!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Our wedding guest list contained a wide variety of ages (from teenagers to grandparents). From my initial meeting with Jamaal, I knew that he was the DJ for us. I expressed that kids would be leaving the reception at a certain time and that I would like to play current songs for them to dance to before they left. After the kids were gone, I expressed that I wanted to play a little older variety of songs to make sure to keep the older folks dancing. Needless to say, even during dinner service, the music was on point. Jamaal was amazing at playing songs the crowd was dancing to and after dinner, there was never an empty space on the dance floor. In addition to his awesome DJ/dancing skills, Jamaal came up with a mashup song for my Father and I to dance to. When my Father and I performed our dance, the entire crowd was shocked and couldn't stop cheering. The uplighting that was provided for the reception was the most amazing quality and completely changed the atmosphere of our reception venue for the better. For those getting married that have lighting in the budget, it is completely worth it. Guests continued to compliment the DJ and the lighting. For any events that I will be having in the future that could use a DJ, I will definitely use Jamaal. I would also recommend him to anyone I know having a wedding or any other type of event.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Tayler · Married on 01/09/2016

If you want to have all of your guests out on the dance floor and having a great time, Jamaal is the DJ you want to hire! From the moment we met Jamaal, I knew I had made the right choice. You can really tell Jamaal definitely loves this job and wants to make sure you and your guests have a wonderful time. He is energetic, great with communication and even gets out on the dance floor!! Honestly, there is no other DJ out there like Jamaal. I trusted Jamaal from day one and we were not disappointed at all. Thank you for everything Jamaal!!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Allison · Married on 12/05/2015

Jamaal was our wedding DJ and we loved him! He was recommended to us by a close friend and did not disappoint. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception music. Everything was perfect and he kept people dancing all night long with a great mix of new and old. I highly recommend Jam All Day to anyone planning a wedding!!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Heather · Married on 11/21/2015

Jamaal was amazing from our very first email to the end of our reception! He always responded quickly when I had a question or request, and was a pleasure to work with! He had no problem finding a way to DJ our outside ceremony even when the rain clouds were threatening, and did a fabulous job at our reception! He played the perfect mix of different types of music that my husband and I loved, and really kept the party going with great energy! I can't count how many people were coming up to me and singing his praises at the end of the night! I would definately suggest him to anyone looking for a great DJ for their special event! Nothing like having a friendly face that you know is working his hardest to make your night spectacular!!! Thank you so much Jamaal!!!
    Heather & Joel Schmehl

Sent on 11/23/2015

Heather · Married on 11/06/2015

If you want a DJ to get they party started, then Jamaal is the one! My husband and I did not know where to start when it came to looking for a DJ. We did not have any contacts. Jamaal came through the recommendation of my wedding coordinator, Brittany Eagans. We were nervous, as I am sure most couples are, meeting a new vendor. Well let me just tell you! From the moment we met Jamaal, it was like hanging out with family! We can't say enough great things about him and his wife, Amy! I will say one of my favorite things about Jamaal is that he gets out on the dance floor with you! Best day ever!!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Jamall was amazing! We had so much fun with him and he was so interactive! Couldn't say enough good things about him!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Kayla · Married on 09/19/2015

My wedding planner referred me to use Jamaal and I am so glad she did. He was very accommodating leading up to the final days before the wedding, as I had a few musical changes to make last minute. He was understanding and didn't complain. The day of the wedding, everything went smoothly and my guests loved the photo booth!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Rachel · Married on 09/05/2015

My man "Jam all Day Jamaal" is AMAZING and his wife, Aimee, who operates their photo booth is just as fabulous! I could not recommend a better DJ and photo booth combo to all of you reading this! Being in the wedding industry myself, I have seen both good and bad DJ's and let me tell you, Jamaal is certainly one of the very best! When considering DJ's for your wedding - quality is crucial and amazing quality service is exactly what Jamaal gives! Our guests had a blast all night whether they were dancing or in the photo booth. I could not have asked for a better wedding night and Jamaal and Aimee both played key roles in making it that way! You just simply can't beat Jam All Day Entertainment!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Caitlin · Married on 08/01/2015

Simply incredible! He's a very involved DJ that will give you exactly what you want, and even make it better! His wife, Amy comes to help coordinate the day of the wedding and she is fabulous! We ended up paying Jamaal to stay longer because it was so much fun! Everyone was still dancing at the end of the night.

Sent on 10/15/2015