Jam All Day Entertainment Reviews

Jam All Day Entertainment 5
Jam All Day Entertainment 6
Jam All Day Entertainment 7

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2017

Jamaal was beyond helpful! We were so thankful to book him and the photo booth was such a great time. Don’t look anywhere else!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Sabrina · Married on 12/03/2017

Jamaal was fantastic to work with. He did our ceremony and reception music. We had someone sing a song during the ceremony and he made sure everything was taken care of and perfect. The dance floor was packed the entire night. We threw in a few last minutes song requests and he did a marvelous job to make it happen. He even got on the dance floor with the guests. This is someone who truly loves what he does. Thank you so much for making our night so special.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2017

Jamaal and his wife helped coordinate timing for the different things throughout the night and make sure that everything ran smoothly. He went above and beyond and did more than I expected. We got his Jam All Day package which was well worth while. The music choice was awesome. Everyone loved the photo booth and the guest book with everyone's pictures and notes was very nice. I loved the up-lighting too, it improved the ambiance of the venue tremendously. If I'm ever having an event I want a DJ for, I'm booking him again. My brother is getting married next year and he already has Jamaal booked.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Kourtney · Married on 11/11/2017

Jamaal was amazing! He had our guests dancing to all of our favorite “old school” music. He did a mash up of songs for my father/daughter dance at the last minute and made for a big surprised for my dad. He even gets out on the dance floor to interact with guests- and I thinks that’s really awesome! He so personable and easy to communicate with, I’ll be recommending him to everyone in need of DJ services in the future.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2017

Jamaal did an excellent job on our wedding day, he was even on the dance floor trying to get our guests on the dance floor! If your looking for an awesome dj for your next big event, don't hesitate to hire Jamaal.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Jeff · Married on 11/03/2017

Excellent choice for any event!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Mark · Married on 10/29/2017

As a wedding photographer, I work along side many DJ’s in the industry. I wouldn’t have wanted ANYONE but Jamaal for my own personal wedding. He was the first call I made after I got engaged!!! Thank you for making our day so incredibly perfect in every sense of the word. You’re an amazing talent and everyone had the BEST time because of you!!! Thank you a million times over!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2017

Jamaal was awesome! He kept the party going & our guests had a great time. He was also very professional and easy to work with. All our music & sound went off perfectly.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Brandi · Married on 07/22/2017

We knew from the start we had to have Jamaal as our DJ! He came so highly recommended from our wedding planner.
    He did ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. Everyone of our guests made it to the dance floor! There was such good variety you couldn't help but get out there!
    We also loved that he joined in the dancing really got our guests going.
    He was very perceptive and open to the music we liked, we trusted his expertise and he did not disappoint :) He was organized to make sure our set dances and garter, bouquet toss and cake cutting happened but also didn't interrupt the fun.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Richard · Married on 06/24/2017

Jamaal was incredible! We had a great time at the wedding (as did all the guests) and it wouldn't have been the same without Jamaal. He was feeling the room and getting everyone hyped up based on mood as the night progressed. It was a blast for everyone of all ages that attended. One of the best memories was when Jamaal came out from behind the DJ booth and joined everyone on the dance floor and absolutely OWNED the Stanky Legg!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot begin to explain how pleased we were with Jamaal. Picking a DJ was stressful for me, but JamAll Day Entertainment over delivered on every aspect, professional, communicative, prepared, friendly and positive. Jamaal was able to pick up on the vibe for the wedding we were going for. I was thrilled with his music selection overall. There was not a beat missed throughout the entire day. He was interactive with our guests and kept our timeline on point (One less thing to worry about). We are truly appreciative of every memory Jam All Day helped us create on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/30/2017
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/22/2017

Jamaal did a fabulous job deejaying our wedding reception. All of our guests really enjoyed themselves. I would highly recommend Jamaal!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Krystel · Married on 04/09/2017

We had A BLAST with Jamaal and Amy. Such an awesome personable couple that know how to entertain our crazy crew!
    So glad we chose to do the photo to booth option our guests had a blast and we have an amazing fun album to look back on. Love how Jamaal got out and joined us in the dance floor
    We couldn't be more happy with our wedding duh a great team of vendors!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Erin · Married on 03/24/2017

Book now! Don't wait because you want to "search around"..... Jamaal is who you want!
    I had a large wedding (approx. 220), and my guests had a blast with Jamaal. He kept the party going with a killer play list ranging from all of my desired genres. The dance floor never emptied. We had a great time! On top of him making my wedding such a success, he is very professional. Jamaal was prompt, quick responding, and a pleasure to associate ourselves with. My maid of honor secretly contacted him to help her out with her speech because she need music to go along with it.... Jamaal even extended himself out to her! We would highly recommend him, and look forward to hiring him in the future. Thanks JAM ALL DAY - the variety of music was awesome.

Love, Finnegan-Booher wedding 3-24-17

Sent on 05/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

Jamaal was amazing to work with. I would recommend him over and over again for any event. He was well worth the money and my timeline was on point. He kept my entire wedding running smoothly. From the minute we arrived, to the minute we left, everything was just perfect! You have such an awesome personality! Thank you a million times for everything you did! :)

Sent on 03/21/2017

Carolyn · Married on 03/11/2017

Book him! He gets the party going and keeps it alive the whole night, really enjoyed him as a dj

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 03/04/2017

Jamaal is an outstanding Dj! Great personality and worth every penny. If you're trying to decide on what to splurge on then hire Jamaal for his dj, photobooth and uplighting services. You won't be disappointed at all. He had everyone on the dance floor and much to my surprise, most of my family too! Not only did he play the requested throwback songs but he got down on the dance floor too, all of our guests loved it!! His wife Aimee did an amazing job handling the photo booth and was so great with the numerous amounts of children at our wedding who wanted to get in there every second. We absolutely love our photo booth album and will cherish and laugh at the photos forever. I can not get over how packed the dance floor was and loved seeing everyone have so much fun on our special day. If I could, I would hire Jamaal to dj at every event in my life. Jam All Day is worth every cent, don't even think twice about it!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Stephanie · Married on 02/18/2017

We told Jamaal the one thing on the top of our must have list was everyone on the dance floor! He made sure that happened! He was a pleasure to work with and I have already recommended him to every bride & groom I know!!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Steve · Married on 02/11/2017

Jamaal blew away all of our expectations. He was so attentive for any and all communications throughout the planning phases and absolutely killed it for our wedding. He had us dancing for hours! Everyone loved him from all the age ranges that attended our celebration. Do not look any further for you music needs, this is the guy... hands down.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Krista · Married on 01/14/2017

Jamaal Day and his wife were nothing short of amazing!! Our dance floor at the wedding was packed and the most amazing time of our lives. We have wonderful memories in a beautiful book that our guests could write notes to us next to their pictures taken in the photo-booth. All of our friends and family could not stop saying what a wonderful time they all had. My husband and I had the best night of our lives, thanks to The Day family. It makes me want to do it all over again. Thank you so much. JamAllDay is the perfect addition to your wedding planning dream team.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Kate · Married on 01/06/2017

Jamaal, we cannot thank you enough for making our wedding day so perfect and amazing! Jamaal is so professional, thorough, patient, high energy, and enthusiastic. Not only did our guests compliment us on how awesome our DJ was but even our vendors told us we picked the best DJ! He is a true MC that keeps the party going without missing a beat! Our dance floor was full all night long and he even danced with us! If you want an unforgettable party, hire him! He truly is the best! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 12/11/2016

After meeting with Jamaal in person we knew we wanted to work with him! He has great energy and lots of experience at ways to keep the party going. He is super reliable and was great about providing us with answers to any questions we had. He worked with us before the wedding to ensure we had the right music and flow to our big day. Our guests had a great time dancing and playing in the photobooth. We would recommend Jamallday to anyone having their wedding in the Sarasota area!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 12/03/2016

We knew hiring Jam All Day for our DJ was the best decision from the day we had our first meeting...and the day I checked out his Facebook videos and realized how involved he is with his weddings when he is there. Jamaal kept our wedding going out there on the dance floor, from keeping the little ones dancing with Miley Cyrus to teaching my new husband a few dances he had never knew. ;) Most DJ's hide behind their booth and play music, but not Jamaal, we're pleased to say that we danced the night away with not only our wedding guests but our down to earth DJ as well.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Shannon · Married on 12/02/2016

Jamaal was awesome! We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Jamaal! We would highly recommend him for any wedding!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2016

Jamaal was amazing during our wedding! He got everyone on the dance floor moving with the right music! He is excellent at interacting with others! And me and my husband were on the dance floor the entire time!! Thank you for making our wedding a blast :)

Sent on 12/09/2016