Jake Pfaffenroth Photography Reviews

Jake Pfaffenroth Photography 7
  • Molly

Molly Zinkle · Married on 10/06/2018

Thanks Instagram!

I'm so grateful that my husband found Jake on Instagram. From our engagement shoot to our wedding, Jake was our friend and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The way he captures moments is a true skill. We weren't looking for a photographer to tell us to look at him and smile, rather we wanted someone who would capture our day and tell our story. Bless Jake for his skill of doing just that. As we look through out wedding album our story is retold and we are forever grateful!

Mary · Married on 06/16/2018

Jake is a fantastic photographer! He made us feel very comfortable during our photo shoot, and the photos were beautiful! He was able to make us look great and captured us expressing our love for each other in a beautiful setting. We were very grateful for the time he spent with us and on our photos - they turned out great! We would recommend him to anyone!

Susan · Married on 07/30/2017

If I were planning a wedding, I'd hire Jake in a flash! Jake has a remarkable ability to catch an interaction in a way that tells the story: the tone of a moment, the quality of relationship between people, a landscape that communicates the ambience of the setting, delectable food pictures(!). In addition, Jake's a sweetie: warm, available, discreet, everywhere (in a good way). He's a gem!

Jane · Married on 07/01/2017

Jake was such a pleasure to work with, and we received so many compliments on the photos he took! His checklist helped us get even more organized and think through things we hadn't thought about. Also, my (now) husband and I are a bit self-conscious when we know our photo is being taken, and Jake did an amazing job capturing great moments without us realizing it. I think my father-in-law said it best: "Your pictures are amazing! Mom and I had so much fun looking through them. There are so many special moments. The photographer really was artful in framing pictures and also had the ability to capture the feelings and interactions of the guests. Of course, the bride and groom looked beautiful and handsome as well! There were a ton of wonderful moments captured." :) Thanks Jake!

Jake Pfaffenroth Photography 8
    Jake Pfaffenroth Photography 14
    Jake Pfaffenroth Photography 15
    Jake Pfaffenroth Photography 16

alison · Married on 03/31/2017

We had such a wonderful experience with Jake as our wedding photographer. He seemed to know exactly where to be, and provided us with beautiful images to reflect on our special day. I would highly recommend him to a friend who needs a photographer. Thanks Jake!

Jessie · Married on 08/06/2017

Jake did an amazing job capturing our wedding. He is a very friendly guy and I felt like he fit the vibe of the day. When we got the pictures, he had of course captured all the big moments, but what I really loved was seeing some beautiful little moments saved forever that I want even aware he was photographing. Such as: my Mom giving me a hug right before I walked down the aisle, my husband helping my dad into his suit jacket, and a moment where my best college girlfriends and I were admiring the shiny new ring on my finger. It was a beautiful day, and it will be remembered forever with the gorgeous photos Jake took.
    Thank you!!

Aubrey · Married on 06/24/2017

We chose Jake as our photographer because it was important to us that whoever we hired would be able to capture the beauty of the park we got married in and the guest we shared our day with. He did a beautiful job. Our photos really told the story of our wedding, which I think is rare. The only thing I wish was that we got some more creative group photos with our bridal party. I didn't know that ahead of time, so it is on us for not communicating that super well. Overall my husband and I are thankful we hired Jake!