Jake Klein DJs Reviews

12 | Henderson, NV

12 Reviews for Jake Klein DJs

Jennifer · Married on 12/12/2012

I cannot stress enough that if you are need of Jake's (Your Vegas DJ's) services for your Wedding or Special Event that you look NO WHERE ELSE, stop here. Jake was so on top of EVERY single little detail and gave so much more than we asked of him, that I cannot imagine this event could have been handled by anyone else other than him.

Jake- you are amazing and I hope that everyone reading this stops their search and realizes they have the best in you!

Jennifer Merritt

Angela · Married on 07/21/2012

Jake from YourVegasDJs.com is amazing and we couldn't be any happier with the services he provided. He made our wedding extra special and he went ABOVE and BEYOND.

He had the BEST customer service, was extremely responsive and played our entire song selection. He went above and beyond and found us two singers who were awesome and affordable for our ceremony. He did our voice recording over our first dance during the reception. He is extremely creative and an outside of the box vendor that is affordable.

He provided the audio visual for the ceremony and the reception, he played our videos and music. He was more than a DJ he created the experience and ensured that our guests were having fun and being entertained.

We are very organized but I have to say he took us to the next level and made planning our wedding very easy. He thought of things we left out and overall he was just the BEST.

We strongly reccomend Jake from YourVegasDJs he is not just a DJ but he is your entire entertainment package. He will make your wedding a day to remember, I promise.

You will not be disappointed... He was worth every penny and we are so happy that we hired him over other vendors.

tracie · Married on 06/16/2012

Steve was awesome!!!! He helped make this an enjoyable day

Kris · Married on 05/12/2012

I am so glad that we chose to hire Jake from YourVegasDJs.com. I had so many friends tell me that their DJ played songs from the "DO NOT PLAY" list and was warned that it "just happens". Well, not with Jake. My fiance and I had a rather LONG list of songs we did not want to hear and we did not hear a single one at our wedding! Jake actually respected our list. He absolutely played everything that we put on our play list and he absolutely avoided all the songs we didn't want to hear. He was personable with the guests, made appropriate comments and worked well with me throughout the planning process. Also, my mother requested that Persian music be played at times during the reception; however she was too busy to get the music together and I don't listen to Persian music, so I had no clue what songs to request from Jake. He actually did his own research and found out what songs were popular and then managed to seamlessly play them throughout the reception along with the music my husband and I wanted. And our Persian guests loved the music! And then here's the icing on an already great job that he did...our venue forgot to include the up lighting that we requested. Our venue coordinator was doing her best to fix the mistake, but she wasn't able to get a hold of the person that she usually contracted for the up lighting. Well, the DJ found out about this and happened to be friends with the contractor. He was able to get a hold of the guy by texting him obsessively until he responded. It was not Jake's responsibility and yet he helped us out. Great DJ and we're extremely glad that we hired Jake!

Steven · Married on 03/31/2012

Wonderful DJ. Could not have asked for better.

We specified about 5 songs that we wanted for special times during the reception. Our DJ recognized these songs and understood exactly what type of music we liked, and played the perfect mix of music for our group of friends. He even brought a different lighting rig to match the eclectic music that we enjoy.

Kept the energy up, perfect timing with slow dances and themed group dances. People danced even though I never thought they would, and I attribute that to the quality DJ.

Also, he was the least expensive DJ I've ever seen booked, in Vegas and elsewhere.

I would definitely recommend this DJ to any person looking for a great time at their wedding reception.

Suzanne · Married on 10/02/2010

DJ Jake was AMAZING!!! We spoke on the phone a couple of times and he was really approachable regarding questions, and didn't make us feel bad about asking so many! In meeting with him, we hung out at a coffee shop to go over our likes and dislikes, and he gave us guidance as to how to request music and what people would like at a reception. Even with only a few discussions with him, our wedding reception turned out to be one of the best parties ever!!! Jake even dressed up to match our Goonies theme with his semi-pirate attire - it was a pleasant surprise!!! With a bi-racial/bi-cultural wedding party, he was responsive to the crowd and how musically diverse everyone was...and EVERYBODY was happy!!!!!!!!

DJ Jake's preparation for our grand entrance made us feel like celebrities - he hyped up the whole crowd to welcome my mother-in-law, my parents, our bridal party, and us. All you could hear from the reception room was a bunch of supportive and excited hollering - it still puts a HUGE grin on my face thinking about it!

I'm pretty tech-savvy, but as a bride who wanted to help her mom get some of her "dance grooves" on, Jake's website was easy to maneuver and add or remove information. He even obtained music for us that wasn't even in his GIGANTIC collection...that meant so much to not only myself and my new husband, but to everyone that was jammin' on the dance floor!

If I could give DJ Jake a rating, I would give him an 8 out of 5...seriously. I would love to have him again for any parties or school dances for my students...his ability to read a crowd and understand the needs of a specific age group and to accommodate the listening/dancing/partying styles of different people is beyond wonderful. Thanks again, Jake, for making our night one of the best moments EVER!!!

Bronwyn · Married on 08/20/2010

Jake was the most awesome DJ ever. He had a massive range of music, was brilliant with helping us organise the night and kept everyone dancing and having a great time all night. We'd totally recommend him for your wedding!

travis · Married on 05/08/2010

This DJ was special in that he really listened to what we wanted. We asked to make sure everybody there had a good time, and he was prepared to do just that. He took care of everything, and we didn't have to worry about a single thing. He comes with our highest possible recommendation. And we're picky!

Angie · Married on 02/12/2010

I would recommend Simply the Best to ANYONE wanting to have a great celebration. DJ Jake went beyond my expectations. He was a great compliment to our Wedding Anniversary/Vow Renewal. My only wish is that we would have known about him when we were first married years ago. He was very professional. He always answered my calls (which were many) and made it a very personal experience. At the ceremony, he spoke like he had always known us and told our story just the way I would tell it myself. His playlist was just what my husband and I wanted and everyone had a lot of fun. We had all ages and everyone really enjoyed themselves. If you are looking for someone who will add a personal touch to your occasion and make it a lot of fun, save yourself the trouble of looking any farther because you can't find a better experience.

Robert · Married on 01/30/2010

Jake is great!!

I hired Jake for my daughter's wedding reception. I have never seen a DJ so eager to please as he was. He was very commited, professional and involved with the festivities. My daugter and son in-law had a blast and Jake made them the stars of the party. I will use Jake again in the future.

crystal · Married on 08/20/2007

Jake was fantastic from the first time we met him he became like part of the family! he really takes his job serious every detail was performed exactly the way i wanted! the announcements and music was perfect and he got my family danicing like never before we all had a great time!

I would definitely recommend him and his team!

Leslie · Married on 04/28/2012

The company had some trouble getting our song list and we had to send it several times before they could see it, then the day before it was due they changed the website and we had to do it all over again. However, when the big day came the DJ was great. He did a great job and was very flexible and professional about the changes we asked him to do at the last minute. He was friendly and interacted with the guests in just the right way. He was not too prominent but he knew what he was doing and made all the right announcements and added a little flare of his own. Overall, we were very pleased with the way he handled himself and the music. I would definitely hire him again if I had another even like this. He would be great for a graduation party or any other event.