Jaime Glez Photography Reviews

Jaime Glez Photography 6
Jaime Glez Photography 7

Catherine Shaw · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Highly Recommend Jaime

Jaime Gonzalez was recommended to us by our Cancun wedding planner. His photography work is of a high quality and he has several years of experience doing weddings. He was prompt, professional, easy to work with, & processed the pictures quickly. I particularly appreciated him taking lots of pictures of friends & family groupings. I would definitely recommend him & his team.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Jaime Glez Photography 15

Alfonso Fernández Valera · Married on 04/13/2019

Art and photo design

Jaime Gonzalez is an amazing photografer. Always looking for the best to get every moment and make it even better than it is. My wife and I enjoyed every shooting.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Rachel · Married on 12/30/2018

Absolutely perfect

We had so many things go wrong with our wedding right down to the previous photographer not being able to do our wedding. Jaime and his team made us forget all about our struggles. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. For the first time we didn't have to worry about something going wrong. The skill and professionalism speak for themselves. But beyond that our pictures are AMAZING. Could not be happier.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Anna Basora · Married on 11/24/2018

Maravillosa

Increíble trabajo, estoy feliz

Sent on 08/05/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/06/2018

My husband and I chose to get married in the Mayan Riviera area as it holds a lot of sentimental value to us. We did a lot of research of photographers in the area and spent a long time reviewing photos. It was clear to us that Jaime’s photos were colourful, vibrant and full of emotion – which was very important to us. From the moment we contacted Jaime, we knew he was the perfect photographer for our wedding. Jaime was very warm and professional – he always provided tips, insight and helped us with our wedding day timeline to ensure things ran smoothly! Jaime was always available over email and Skype whenever we had questions.

On our wedding day, Jaime and Magda showed up with a smile and hug! He was very professional and went about taking photos while I finished getting ready. He was great at directing pictures, providing feedback and making you feel like a star! We hadn’t chosen a spot for our “first look” and Jaime was prompt to find a beautiful location and time everything out! At Blue Venado, Jaime and Magda captured all of our special moments and were great at organizing and orchestrating all of the family photos! They were always around snapping photos, but never in the way of a moment – you can really tell they are a professional pair!

Jaime and Magda are truly an experienced and warm team that make you feel comfortable, supported and guided throughout the entire process – from booking their services to the wedding day – they were always available to offer insight and support. We cannot wait to see the photos of our big day!

Overall, we cannot recommend Jaimie enough - his passion, kindness and professionalism show in the work that he does!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2018

We loved working with Jaime and his wife! They were wonderful and took beautiful pictures!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Audrey · Married on 06/11/2018

Jaime & Magda were an absolute dream husband and wife team to work with! I am/was a laid back bride, but photos are a HUGE deal to me. I expressed this, shared my vision, Pinterest board, and ideas with them, and the photos are far more than I ever expected. The communication from the start until current has been phenomenal! There was always a prompt response no matter what. They captured so much raw emotion and unforgettable memories that will last more than a lifetime, and will be shared and treasured for generations to come. I can honestly say choosing them for our photographers was the smartest (and easiest) wedding decision we made. It can be super awkward being in front of the cameras, with all eyes on you at times, but they are extremely professional all while making you feel very comfortable! Magda is the sweetest, and Jaime helped out SO much by giving me different pointers, tips, how to pose, etc. throughout the day, which I am BEYOND thankful for. Brides and grooms I HIGHLY recommend Jaime Glez photography if you are still looking for a photographer! I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Jaime Glez Photography 23
    Jaime Glez Photography 24
    Jaime Glez Photography 25

Randi · Married on 03/05/2018

Jaime and Magda were absolutely amazing to work with and the finished product speaks for itself! We could not recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Jaime Glez Photography 26

Daniel · Married on 03/05/2018

Jaime could not have been more wonderful at our wedding. Amidst what was very often a chaotic day, he was calm and soothing and most importantly took absolutely gorgeous pictures. We truly could not be happier and would fully recommend Jaime and Marta to any couple looking for a photographer in MX.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Mariana · Married on 10/27/2017

We had a wonderful time gettin our shoot in our wedding day,it was better than we could have imagined. The getting ready , ceremony and venue looked incredible amazing and the most important they captured the essence of us .
    More than happy
    Mr and Mrs Toal

Sent on 12/18/2017

Britney · Married on 10/20/2017

***CALLING ALL FUTURE BRIDES*** I did my homework... I had pages and pages of different photographers and prices. I spent so much time looking through albums to ensure I'd find the best photographer. I'm obsessed with taking pictures so having great quality photos on one of the most important days of my life meant a lot to me. Where to start... he's very responsive and easy to communicate with seeing as I live in Canada! He had great advice for posing in photos to become more natural which my husband loved because he on the other hand doesn't love taking pictures of himself, so it was nice to have some direction. Very professional and was easy to work with especially if I had an idea of a shot I wanted. Also he's great at getting your photos to you without waiting months and months like some of my friends have with other photographers. I'd highly recommend Jaime!!! No complaints :)

Sent on 11/21/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2017

Jaime and his team went above and beyond for us. I don’t even know where to begin. A storm came through and Jaime was soaked from running across the resort to get to me. He looked at me and said he would make it work. That he did. The rain did eventually stop, and the sky became this beautiful backdrop. His creative mind for great shots are beyond what we could have asked for. We married at Secrets Maroma in Mexico, and he picked all these gorgeous areas for us to take pictures. We had a bride getting married the next day come up to us while walking to the reception. She watched our wedding from the beach. The first thing she asked was who our photographer was. She was so disappointed when she found out that we outsourced. She was praying we used the photographer from the resort. The next day at the lobby bar we saw her again. She looked at us and said we made the best decision outsourcing, standing in her bridal gown, and looking disappointed. She said her photographer wasn’t doing all she watched Jaime do for us. It made me feel awful for her. She didn’t know she could outsource, and never considered it. I’m telling all of you destination brides now, look into other professional services. If we had not, we would have never met Jaime. We are so grateful we did. We had family and friends talk about how professional he was, and he deserves those compliments. We knew the minute we met Jaime that he was meant to be for us. We danced with him at the reception, and we wanted him to put the camera away to hangout after with everyone. We just wanted to enjoy time with him. He couldn’t of course, but we sure extended the invite. My husband and I are so happy that we had friends recommend him to us. If you ever want someone to fit right in, communicate promptly, make you feel gorgeous, is very passionate about his work, knows what he’s doing, then Jaime is your guy. We cannot thank you enough. Thank you for being you! Here are two sample images we received the next day.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Jaime Glez Photography 27
    Jaime Glez Photography 28

Jenifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Ever since I was little I always dreamed about being married on the beach and I knew exactly how I wanted my wedding day to be! Jaime and his wife were the perfect people to capture our special day! They arrived early, were attentive to our needs and our "must have" photos, and were extremely easy to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better a photographer to work with to capture one of the most important days in my life. Jaime and his wife make a great team and they will not disappoint you!

We just got our sneak peek at our images, and they are breath taking. I am so in love with the pictures and can not wait to see the full album! They did a fantastic job--- they're natural looking, filled with vibrant colors and look flawless. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Riviera-Maya Cancun area. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much for your dedication to your work and making sure that the photos turned out beautifully! Words can not describe how happy I am with the final product!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Gaby · Married on 04/08/2017

Jaime and Magda Glez are amazing! Choosing them as our photographers for wedding photos was the best decision we made. They made the whole process easy, enjoyable, and fun!!. They are very creative, professional and have a true natural talent for photography. I highly recommend them, they exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Melissa · Married on 01/21/2017

Sin lugar a dudas el mejor! su trabajo habla por sí sólo, Jaime y Magda hacen que te sientas en un ambiente cómodo y entre amigos y es así como logran capturar los mejores momentos con los que te quedarás para toda la vida, tanto en una sesión de pareja como el día de tu boda que es uno de los días más importantes para cualquier persona.
    Cuidan cada detalle y el resultado final es hermoso, no tengo más que palabras de agradecimiento por tan excelente atención y trabajo.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Christina · Married on 11/11/2016

Jaime and Magda were absolutely phenomenal. I could not have asked for a better experience photographing our wedding! My husband and I chose not to go with the photographers that the resort offered and paid a little extra to bring Jaime and Magda to Moon Palace. We communicated quite a few times prior to the wedding and shared photos so he knew what style of photos we liked. They both arrived on time and very a so friendly and made the experience very comfortable. Jaime even gave us some pointers on posing to make the photos look more natural. I have to admit, I was a little hesitant about getting up for the 5am trash the dress photo shoot, but I am SO GLAD we did. So far, they are our favorite photos!! It did take a little time to get the photos after the wedding, but it was definitely worth the wait!! The amount of time Jaime and Magda put into editing the photos is evident! If you are looking for a wedding photographer that will capture the beauty of your special day, you cannot go wrong with Jaime Glez Photography!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Casey · Married on 10/14/2016

We had SUCH an amazing experience working with Jaime and Magda! I cannot recommend them enough! We were originally going to work with our resort's photography company, but we are SO happy that we found Jaime and Magda. Jaime previously worked as a fashion photographer in NYC and was super intuned to capturing small details and getting really awesome shots of just myself (the bride) after the ceremony on the beach. We also got great, fun couple shots of myself and the groom playing on the beach, running and jumping, etc. They were also great with the bridal parties and our family and friends. Jaime and Magda are super professional and were very responsive throughout the entire planning process. I give them 5 stars hands down and would recommend them to everyone getting married in their area! THANK YOU JAIME AND MAGDA!

Sent on 12/09/2016

eli · Married on 10/14/2016

They were great! I would re use them if I ever had a photo shoot in mexico again!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Patty · Married on 06/24/2016

Jaime & his team has been one of the best Photogerpers we have yet worked with! Till the day, he has still been very responsive/quick to get back to us! I couldn't be happier with his work! We treated him & his amazing wife like they treated us since day one, which they felt like family. They made sure to meet our needs and we highly recommend his work and commitment to what he does! Thank you so much once again Jaime & staff!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/12/2016

Jaime Glez Photography was wonderful! We could not have had a more perfect photography experience! We felt so honored to have Jaime and Magda there with us. They are both so talented!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Laura · Married on 05/27/2016

Very professional, beautiful photos. It was a perfect dream wedding at Riviera Maya. I was amazed of how
    courteous and creative Jaime was, all his effort made my special day perfect. Thank you so much! I will recommend your service with confidence to anyone.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Marcelino · Married on 05/14/2016

He is the best photographer that I could hire. He delivery so fast the pictures, very responsible and has a good sense of humor making us feel relaxed and comfortable so the pic. were spontaneous and beautiful. It was the best money spent

Sent on 12/01/2016

Jill · Married on 04/17/2016

I would highly recommend Jaime Glez Photography! We had considered using the photographer that was provided by our resort, but we are so happy that we didn't! Jaime's professionalism, experience, and enthusiasm were magnitudes greater than that of the resort staff. Not only were Jaime and Magda punctual, but when they arrived they had already explored the resort and come up with a plan for our first look photos.

During our first look, Jaime worked diligently to find the best lighting and locations for photos. During the reception, he did a fantastic job of capturing all of the memorable moments, while not interfering with the party itself.

We received a "sneak peak" of two photos from our first look, and they are incredible! We are excitedly awaiting the rest!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Susan · Married on 04/17/2016

Jaime Glez and his wife, Magda are the artists who did the photography at my daughter’s Cancun, Mexico destination wedding in April 2016. They began at 1:30 and didn’t wrap up until 8 hours later. They took pre-wedding photos, wedding ceremony photos, then the wildly fun reception photos. They took such tender care of the bride and groom while working and were totally in the moment. Such care is what we hope for our children. In preparation, my daughter sent Jaime wedding photos of the parents of the bride and the parents of the groom. He then painstakingly reproduced those poses with the new bride and groom. Priceless! Jaime and Magda have welcoming personalities and had fun with the photography. When it was time for them to go, Jaime and Magda came up to my husband and I, shook our hands wishing us well and thanking us for inviting them to be part of the day. The result, dynamic, phenomenal, creative photos - a fabulous duo in Jaime Glez Photography.

Sent on 07/04/2016