51 Reviews for Jaime Glez Photography

One Event/Day (2)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Negatives (1)
50 Jaime Glez Photography Reviews

We had a wonderful time gettin our shoot in our wedding day,it was better than we could have imagined. The getting ready , ceremony and venue looked incredible amazing and the most important they captured the essence of us .
More than happy
Mr and Mrs Toal

Profile Picture Mariana, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Jaime and his team went above and beyond for us. I don’t even know where to begin. A storm came through and Jaime was soaked from running across the resort to get to me. He looked at me and said he would make it work. That he did. The rain did eventually stop, and the sky became this beautiful backdrop. His creative mind for great shots are beyond what we could have asked for. We married at Secrets Maroma in Mexico, and he picked all these gorgeous areas for us to take pictures. We had a bride getting married the next day come up to us while walking to the reception. She watched our wedding from the beach. The first thing she asked was who our photographer was. She was so disappointed when she found out that we outsourced. She was praying we used the photographer from the resort. The next day at the lobby bar we saw her again. She looked at us and said we made the best decision outsourcing, standing in her bridal gown, and looking disappointed. She said her photographer wasn’t doing all she watched Jaime do for us. It made me feel awful for her. She didn’t know she could outsource, and never considered it. I’m telling all of you destination brides now, look into other professional services. If we had not, we would have never met Jaime. We are so grateful we did. We had family and friends talk about how professional he was, and he deserves those compliments. We knew the minute we met Jaime that he was meant to be for us. We danced with him at the reception, and we wanted him to put the camera away to hangout after with everyone. We just wanted to enjoy time with him. He couldn’t of course, but we sure extended the invite. My husband and I are so happy that we had friends recommend him to us. If you ever want someone to fit right in, communicate promptly, make you feel gorgeous, is very passionate about his work, knows what he’s doing, then Jaime is your guy. We cannot thank you enough. Thank you for being you! Here are two sample images we received the next day.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ever since I was little I always dreamed about being married on the beach and I knew exactly how I wanted my wedding day to be! Jaime and his wife were the perfect people to capture our special day! They arrived early, were attentive to our needs and our "must have" photos, and were extremely easy to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better a photographer to work with to capture one of the most important days in my life. Jaime and his wife make a great team and they will not disappoint you!

We just got our sneak peek at our images, and they are breath taking. I am so in love with the pictures and can not wait to see the full album! They did a fantastic job--- they're natural looking, filled with vibrant colors and look flawless. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Riviera-Maya Cancun area. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much for your dedication to your work and making sure that the photos turned out beautifully! Words can not describe how happy I am with the final product!

Profile Picture Jenifer, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Jaime and Magda Glez are amazing! Choosing them as our photographers for wedding photos was the best decision we made. They made the whole process easy, enjoyable, and fun!!. They are very creative, professional and have a true natural talent for photography. I highly recommend them, they exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Gaby, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sin lugar a dudas el mejor! su trabajo habla por sí sólo, Jaime y Magda hacen que te sientas en un ambiente cómodo y entre amigos y es así como logran capturar los mejores momentos con los que te quedarás para toda la vida, tanto en una sesión de pareja como el día de tu boda que es uno de los días más importantes para cualquier persona.
Cuidan cada detalle y el resultado final es hermoso, no tengo más que palabras de agradecimiento por tan excelente atención y trabajo.

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaime and Magda were absolutely phenomenal. I could not have asked for a better experience photographing our wedding! My husband and I chose not to go with the photographers that the resort offered and paid a little extra to bring Jaime and Magda to Moon Palace. We communicated quite a few times prior to the wedding and shared photos so he knew what style of photos we liked. They both arrived on time and very a so friendly and made the experience very comfortable. Jaime even gave us some pointers on posing to make the photos look more natural. I have to admit, I was a little hesitant about getting up for the 5am trash the dress photo shoot, but I am SO GLAD we did. So far, they are our favorite photos!! It did take a little time to get the photos after the wedding, but it was definitely worth the wait!! The amount of time Jaime and Magda put into editing the photos is evident! If you are looking for a wedding photographer that will capture the beauty of your special day, you cannot go wrong with Jaime Glez Photography!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow

They were great! I would re use them if I ever had a photo shoot in mexico again!

Profile Picture User7473898, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had SUCH an amazing experience working with Jaime and Magda! I cannot recommend them enough! We were originally going to work with our resort's photography company, but we are SO happy that we found Jaime and Magda. Jaime previously worked as a fashion photographer in NYC and was super intuned to capturing small details and getting really awesome shots of just myself (the bride) after the ceremony on the beach. We also got great, fun couple shots of myself and the groom playing on the beach, running and jumping, etc. They were also great with the bridal parties and our family and friends. Jaime and Magda are super professional and were very responsive throughout the entire planning process. I give them 5 stars hands down and would recommend them to everyone getting married in their area! THANK YOU JAIME AND MAGDA!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaime & his team has been one of the best Photogerpers we have yet worked with! Till the day, he has still been very responsive/quick to get back to us! I couldn't be happier with his work! We treated him & his amazing wife like they treated us since day one, which they felt like family. They made sure to meet our needs and we highly recommend his work and commitment to what he does! Thank you so much once again Jaime & staff!!!!

Profile Picture Patty, 6/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaime Glez Photography was wonderful! We could not have had a more perfect photography experience! We felt so honored to have Jaime and Magda there with us. They are both so talented!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional, beautiful photos. It was a perfect dream wedding at Riviera Maya. I was amazed of how
courteous and creative Jaime was, all his effort made my special day perfect. Thank you so much! I will recommend your service with confidence to anyone.

Profile Picture User7453869, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He is the best photographer that I could hire. He delivery so fast the pictures, very responsible and has a good sense of humor making us feel relaxed and comfortable so the pic. were spontaneous and beautiful. It was the best money spent

Profile Picture Marcelino, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Jaime Glez Photography! We had considered using the photographer that was provided by our resort, but we are so happy that we didn't! Jaime's professionalism, experience, and enthusiasm were magnitudes greater than that of the resort staff. Not only were Jaime and Magda punctual, but when they arrived they had already explored the resort and come up with a plan for our first look photos.

During our first look, Jaime worked diligently to find the best lighting and locations for photos. During the reception, he did a fantastic job of capturing all of the memorable moments, while not interfering with the party itself.

We received a "sneak peak" of two photos from our first look, and they are incredible! We are excitedly awaiting the rest!

Profile Picture Jill, 4/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter

Jaime Glez and his wife, Magda are the artists who did the photography at my daughter’s Cancun, Mexico destination wedding in April 2016. They began at 1:30 and didn’t wrap up until 8 hours later. They took pre-wedding photos, wedding ceremony photos, then the wildly fun reception photos. They took such tender care of the bride and groom while working and were totally in the moment. Such care is what we hope for our children. In preparation, my daughter sent Jaime wedding photos of the parents of the bride and the parents of the groom. He then painstakingly reproduced those poses with the new bride and groom. Priceless! Jaime and Magda have welcoming personalities and had fun with the photography. When it was time for them to go, Jaime and Magda came up to my husband and I, shook our hands wishing us well and thanking us for inviting them to be part of the day. The result, dynamic, phenomenal, creative photos - a fabulous duo in Jaime Glez Photography.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing the right photographer to capture your special day is one of the most important decisions you will make during your wedding planning process. I spent hours upon hours researching and trying to find the right photographer. The hardest part of having a destination wedding in Mexico was the fear of getting cheap or corny looking photos, especially since you’re not really able to get referrals from your friends and family. When I stumbled across Jaime’s website and took a look at his work I was stunned! At that point, I knew that I had FINALLY found the one! Throughout the entire planning process he was responsive, and so helpful whenever I had any questions or concerns. On our wedding day, his patience with everyone especially our wedding party was extremely impressive. We just got our wedding photos back, and we are so pleased with all of our photos. He truly took some priceless photos that we will cherish forever. Hiring Jaime Glez was one the best investments we made for our wedding and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaime and Magda are truly an amazing team and we could not be happier that we decided to go with them for our wedding! As it is, organizing and planning a destination wedding is hard enough but Jaime made the photography aspect so easy. Very professional, courteous and always responsive to any and ALL my questions.

The day of our wedding they arrived on time to the hotel to capture all the moments leading up to our I do’s. They even had to serve as our personal ‘Uber’ drivers when our suburban broke down on the way to the ceremony/reception! As a bride stranded on the side of a highway you can imagine how I was feeling. However, we just hopped into their car, took a selfie and continued on! Thank you Jaime for always having a calm, cool and can-do attitude the whole day!

We got married in quite the location, Xcaret Park. I knew it was probably going to be difficult to capture as it wasn’t your traditional wedding location and was beyond relieved when Jaime had told us he had experience at the location. If anyone is getting married in Xcaret go with Jaime! He knows the park well and knows what shots to take. (a plus! – he’s worked in fashion photography before so he knows how you should stand to get the best shot!)

We ended up with the most incredible, breathtaking pictures from our wedding day. We greatly appreciate all the hard work they did during the 12 hours of shooting and all the work involved to get our photos picture-perfect. Truly un-forgettable memories that we get to look back on and it’s all thanks to them.

Muchísimas Gracias Jaime & Magda!

Profile Picture Cristina, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaime was AMAZING! Prior to my wedding he asked me the style of pictures that I liked, asked me to send some Pintrest examples so that he could get an idea of poses that I liked and he was very eager to capture our wedding the way that we wanted it to be captured.
I could not be happier with my pictures, worth EVERY penny. They are gorgeous and I am looking forward to framing them and looking at them forever Jaime takes the time afterward to touch up the photos to perfection so that you are given the most beautiful representation of your wedding. He and his wife are wonderful. I am so happy that I used their services and would recommend him to anyone.
I was actually referred to Jaime thru a college friend who was very pleased as well. He just does such a wonderful job and you can tell that he is very passionate about his work.

Profile Picture Erin, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

I 100% recommend Jaime to anyone, you will not be disappointed! We skyped before the wedding and I right away knew that we had found the perfect photographer to capture our day. I was concerned beause of a skin problem and acne scars but and Jaime assured me he could touch up the images for me and even cover my tattoos in photoshop. We felt super comfortable working with him and his wife on our wedding day and our pictures turned out amazing! The pictures look so natural and gorgeous that I felt like a star…any of my pictures could be published in a magazine. Hiring Jaime Glez Photography was the best decision I made, worth every penny!

Profile Picture Martha, 12/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Jaime and his wife were an absolute dream to work with. He takes the time to retouch all your pictures to perfection, he completely went above and beyond all our expectations, each image was beautiful… words cannot express how happy we are with Jaime Glez Photography. Everybody at our wedding raved about how beautiful the photos are. I would highly recommend Jaime Glez Photography for your wedding!

Profile Picture Fabiola, 8/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

My wife and I were recently married in July 2015 at the Moon Palace in Cancun. We had a great experience with Jaime and Magda. Throughout the planning process, Jaime answered all my emails in a timely manner and was available to Skype whenever we wanted.

The day of the wedding Jaime was running around getting pictures of everything in the extreme heat. My wife and I are not the type of people to stand around and enjoy taking pictures, but Jaime and Magda kept things fast moving and fun. They were there to do exactly what we wanted; to get as many or as few pictures as we desired. During the reception, Jaime and Magda fit right in snapping pictures throughout the night from all angles.

About a month after the wedding, Jaime sent us a link with 20 or so preview pictures from our wedding and then a week later he sent us another email with all of the pictures (close to 1,000). My wife and I are very happy with the photos. They look absolutely beautiful!

Choosing vendors was a very difficult part of planning a Destination Wedding. Truly though, from the moment I reached out to Jaime, I felt that we were in good hands and I trusted him. Jaime is a great fun guy, and was nearly half the price of the preferred photographer at the Moon Palace (even after factoring in the outside vendor fee and providing them with a hotel room for the night). Thank you Jaime and Magda for capturing moments of our wedding that we will forever hold dear.

Profile Picture Brett, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaime and his wife were so great to work with! They made us feel very relaxed and comfortable! They captured so many amazing moments at our wedding that we will cherish forever! All of our pictures are so beautiful!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaime is simply incredible. He is not only an amazingly talented photographer (just look at his portfolio; the photos he produced for us were just stunning!!), he is also fantastic to work with, and a great person in general. He has great eye for details, great work ethics, and simply goes out of his way to ensure he captures the most unique and special moments of your big day. By the end of the wedding he felt like a distinguished guest and a good friend, not our photographer!! His wife and assistant, Magda, was so sweet as well. I would absolutely pick Jaime all over again if we ever do another event in the Yucatan Peninsula! (Our babymoon perhaps? Hmmm :) THANK YOU Jaime for capturing the unforgettable moments of our most special day!!!

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We got married on January in Merida, Yucatan. We would totally recomend Jaime Glez Photography, he did an outstanding job, we can't be happier with our wedding pictures.

Profile Picture Valeria, 1/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hermosas fotografías, vale la pena la inversión y son excelentes personas, con mucha calidez.

Profile Picture nahiely, 12/20/14, 1 Review