J'aime Bridal Reviews

J'aime Bridal 2
J'aime Bridal 3
J'aime Bridal 4
J'aime Bridal 5

I was working with a really tight budget and I found the dress I wanted here. Although it was a sample dress it was in better condition than others I tried on. The price was outrageously cheap for such a beautiful dress.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2012

There is truly no where better to find the dress of your dreams than at J'aime Bridal! All the girls who work there are helpful and friendly and Jaime herself is just as wonderful!

I brought in a pretty big group of girls to help me find my dress, and my consultant, Renee, didn't blink an eye! She let the girls all pick out different dresses for me to try on, even though they were nothing like what I had described as my "dream dress"- something that I was not expecting! I would assume that in a busy bridal shop like J'aime Bridal, the consultants would be pressed for time, but not here! Not Renee! She let us take our time and enjoy the experience.

Another thing I wasn't expecting was the price point. Having a conservative price range gave me the amazing experience of shopping based on the dresses I loved, not the dresses I could afford. This was another thing I wasn't expecting, but was so THRILLED to be able to experience!

I found my dream dress and couldn't have been more thrilled. All my guests loved it just as much as I do- I'm so thrilled that I found J'aime Bridal!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Lindsay · Married on 07/14/2012

I loved working with Jaime bridal! Every time I went in they were very professional and accommodating. After my final fitting they held on to the dress for me and let me come back and try it on as many times as I needed without any problems. I loved working with the staff and felt like they made the whole process very special and personal to me.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Casey · Married on 07/13/2012

The staff at J'aime Bridal were unbelievable! They were so amazing to work with when selecting my wedding dress. I had visited one other store prior to J'amie's and didn't find what I wanted. So, I made an appointment at J'amie's and spent 2 hours trying on dresses. Although, I spent that much time trying to make a decision, no one ever pressured me or made me feel like I was wasting their time. When you make an appointment you are only working with one staff member who dedicates their time to you. After my appointment I had a few dresses that I liked, but I did want to go elsewhere just to see what else was out there to try on. Well that was a WRONG idea! I ended up going back to J'aime's that same night and telling them the horror stories of the other places. Jamie worked with my budget and helped me find the perfect dress! I am not a bride that knew what I wanted, nor did I cry when I tried on my dress, all I wanted was a good deal. But, Jaime exceeded my expectations by helping me find a dress that I loved and that fit my price range. I also used Janis for my alterations and she was one of the nicest people that I have ever met! Jamie , the owner, and her staff assisted me with everything that I needed. I even put on my wedding dress at her store the day of my wedding and she could not have been more helpful! I highly recommend this bridal store to all of you looking for great service and beautiful dresses.

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 05/26/2012

I have a more extensive review on YELP, but, in a nutshell ... J'aime Bridal was able to fulfill every single request I had and then some, including SKYPING my baby sister during my appointment!

I purchased my wedding dress here (it was my very first appointment, the third dress I tried on, and I didn't need to look any further) along with my bridesmaids dresses. Everything about my experience was amazing, from my initial appointment to picking up the dress after the complimentary steam.

Also, go to Janis Stobe for alterations ... she's one of their "in-house" seamstresses and she is EXCEPTIONAL in quality and value!

All-in-all, there's no secret to why I'm giving J'aime Bridal a 5-star rating because their service and value speak for itself!

Sent on 05/30/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2011

I bought my dress three weeks before our wedding, due to a minor disaster with my original dress. I had one day to find the dress, otherwise I was getting married in jeans and t-shirt. J'aime Bridal was the second store we went to, without an appointment, on a busy Saturday. Jamie squeezed us in, and even worked with me personally to find the perfect gown. I left that day with a dress I LOVED at an incredible price. They even took care of the alterations for me. The dress was perfect on our wedding day, and I looked way better than I would have in my jeans.

Sent on 10/12/2011
  • melissagraham82

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2011

I love J'aime Bridal!!!! They were the nicest people I have ever met!! And truly accomodating!!!! My dress buying experience was awesome because of them. Their dresses are reasonably priced and absolutely gorgeous. Thank you to Jaime, Ashley and the team!!!

Sent on 01/22/2012

Jonny · Married on 07/31/2011

As the groom you're always wondering how will my bride look when she walks down the aisle. I was so amazed because my bride looked breathtaking, and she brought me and the entire church to tears. Thank you so much for providing my wife such an amazing and beautiful dress, it was more an a dress it was a dream...Thank you.

Sent on 08/29/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/24/2011

I was able to get a VERY expensive wedding gown off the rack for just hundred. I thought that this was the type of salon where you needed to walk in with a minimum of $1,000 but that turned out not to be the case. (Although they had very expensive dresses as well.) They were accomidating with my very soon wedding as well as the fact I had no idea what I wanted.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Amber · Married on 06/26/2011

I had a great experience working with J'aime Bridal! All of the staff that I had worked with were excellent making sure that I was getting their full attention. After a horrible experience at a Danville Bridal Store, Jamie's really impressed me with their patience while I tried on dress after dress. When It finally had it narrowed down to 2 dresses and was going to settle with the cheaper one they were able to sell me the dress that I loved for the price of the cheaper one just so that I could have my dream dress! As for my bridesmaid dresses, they had a huge selection and ordered all my girls their perfect size! If you are looking for the best bridal store in the bay, go to J'amies!! They are amazing!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Haylee · Married on 04/16/2011

I was so very pleased with my Marissa dress from J'amie Bridal. I knew pretty much what I wanted and after try8ing on several beautiful gowns I found the ONE. This little store is so wonderful and charming and the customer service is bar none 10+ ! I was so very happy to have found my perfect dress with the perfect fit at the perfect dress shop. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2011

Amanda · Married on 02/26/2011

J'aime Bridal provided such a great experience for buying my wedding dress. I hadn't planned to go out of town (live in Stockton, CA) but they carried a designer I'd wanted to try. Turns out that wasn't my style but I did find one there that I fell in love with! The staff was so helpful and patient!! I bought my gown and veil here and would recommend them to any other new bride! :)

Sent on 03/04/2011

Chrissy · Married on 10/22/2010

My mom purchased my vintage inspired Maggie Satterro wedding gown and J'aime Bridal and we couldn't have been more happy. After shopping at 3 different bridal stores J'aime Bridal stood out with their customer service and beautiful selection of dresses.

It was great that she had so many styles from Maggie Satterro which ranged in price, Jaime actually picked out my dress! I also purchased my veil from her as well as 4 bridesmaids dresses.

All of our dresses arrived when expected and she uses Monika from Monika's Alterations and Apparel for alterations whom I have been going to for several years.

Jaime is very sweet and good at what she does without pressuring you like some other bridal salons. Job well done!!

Sent on 11/17/2010
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 10/08/2010

Fantastic bridal boutique. First rate service...so personalized. The staff is very knowledgable and helpful. Bridal gown and bridesmaid dresses were perfect. They definitely know their "stuff". I would highly recommend this bridal store and Jaimie in particular to anyone that is looking for that very SPECIAL look!!! They deliver!!!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Molly · Married on 10/01/2010

J'aime Bridal was the first boutique I went to in search of my wedding dress.

I was not one of those brides who scoured through catalogs, magazines, websites, television shows in search of 'the one'.

Truthfully, I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted to wear.

After doing a few online searches, I am so pleased I made my first appointment here.

The customer service was superb and the dress selection was great! The staff was quite helpful, patient and most importantly - personable.

I felt like a fairytale princess each time I went to try on dresses!

Before I made my dress decision, I wanted to quell my curiosity and ventured to another boutique who shall remain unnamed. I was extremely disappointed with their customer service and selection.
    Without question I returned to J'aime Bridal and got my dress.

I also chose to order my bridesmaid dresses through J'aime and was very satisfied!

Thank you so much J'aime Bridal for making the dress shopping experience easy and fun!!

Sent on 01/19/2011
  • Debwa

Debra · Married on 04/18/2010

We purchased everything from J'aime Bridal. Our four kids were in the wedding, two grown children and two younger children. Three girls and a boy in all. Then of course our flower girl who couldn't have been cuter! We also rented the tuxes from J'aime Bridal. It was difficult to dress such a large age range in our children...10 years old to 22 years old. We were able to work with Jaime and find age appropriate dresses that worked for us. The tuxes we rented were not traditional black, but a beautiful chocolate brown. We loved everything and Jaime was very very helpful! The store provides great customer service and we loved the experience.

Sent on 05/04/2010
  • F

Lisa · Married on 04/17/2010

how it is…leave no stone unturned. But, I came back to J’aime Bridal. They have a large selection, and something to suit every body type and every budget.
    The staff is very patient and devotes all of their attention to you during your appointment. Even if you don’t have an appointment, they do not leave you ignored. I must have tried on twenty dresses, but I was never rushed or pressured to make a purchase. The staff also allowed me to make my dress selection special by permitting me to bring my “entourage”.
    I was so happy with my dress and my experience I also had my girls come in to select bridesmaid dresses. We received exactly what we ordered, and in a timely fashion.

J’aime Bridal also has a selection of the little things you’ll need for your wedding day – veils, shoes, and jewelry.

Sent on 12/30/2010

Laura · Married on 11/07/2009

I have had a wonderful experience with J'aime Bridal since my first encounter. My mom and I were on Main Street and passed by the store just by chance. We decided to just go in and look (I did not have an appointment to try on dresses). Renee helped us and she was more than willing to let me try on a few dresses right then and there!

I decided to make an appointment to come back with my aunt and sister. When we came on that day, Renee helped us again. She was so helpful in how to choose styles and she was beyond patient when I was having difficulty choosing between 2 dresses. When I made my decision, the manager was willing to sell me the sample dress so I could stay within my budget.

Since I bought my dress there, my bridesmaids were able to get a 20% discount on their dresses. Their dresses turned out beautifully and came in plenty of time before the wedding. I ordered them late, but J'aime was very helpful in assuring me they would arrive in time.

I was also impressed that when I was checking out their hair clips and jewels, they let me take the samples in the store to my hair consultation. That was so helpful- I was able to see what my hair stylist could do with all the clips, without having to buy a bunch of different ones and waste money.

I am so glad I happened upon this store. I had planned to go to David's Bridal since I had a tight budget, but J'aime certainly was within my budget range. Not to mention that they were completely professional, helpful, and sincere. I will definitely be recommending my friends to this store!

Sent on 05/10/2010

Brittany · Married on 08/15/2009

Jamie at J'aime was wonderful. All the employees were very sweet and helpful. I told them what I was looking for in style, as well as price, and they helped me find the perfect dress. I never felt pressured to try on dresses outside of my budget. I loved J'aime Bridal so much I ordered my bridesmaids dresses through them too!

Sent on 09/02/2009

Brittany · Married on 08/15/2009

I went through jaime bridal for my wedding dress, bride's maids dresses, my veil, and some of the girls shoes. I got to do business with the owner often who was very sweet.

Sent on 01/21/2010

Natalie · Married on 08/01/2009

I could not recommend this store more! I learned of the shop through my three friends who purchased their wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses through Jamie. From the moment I walked in, I never felt pressured. Jamie, the shop owner helped me, and I felt like she had the perfect balance of being available without hovering. Although Jamie as always nearby and ready to help when I needed, my friend and I felt we had the space to talk freely about each dress without Jamie always having to be right there involved. At the same time, although she had allowed us to make our own judgements, by the end of the visit, it was clear that she had carefully listened and considered what is was that I liked about each dress and made great recommendations for how I could get the best of both world in the one dress I kept coming back to.

I visited her shop 3 TIMES to try on my favorite dress before purchasing it, and I got excellent, pressure-free service every time. She was very knowledgeable about the designers and was able to answer questions that other shops had to go look up, and still often couldn't answer. We were able to take pictures of the dresses to help reconsider when we got home. They fully disclosed all information about the dresses. I never felt uncomfortable telling them my price range and felt like a valued customer even though it was a lower-mid-range budget.

Although it is a smaller shop, they carried every dress I had liked from the larger ones I had visited AND the dresses were often $100-$200 LESS! They also had my shoes for $15 LESS than what I saw online and in other bridal shops!

In my search for that perfect wedding dress, I visited 5 different shops and J'aime Bridal was the only one in which I felt completely comfortable and satisfied with my experience. I highly recommend checking out J'aime Bridal!

Sent on 08/25/2009

Meghan · Married on 07/26/2009

This was not my first time at Jaime. I have ordered bridesmaid dresses from here, and I knew when I got married that I wanted to go here for my dress. The people are wonderful and patient, given that I tried on a lot of dresses. I bought my dress off the rack, so I got a great deal on a dress more beautiful than I could ever have imagined!

Sent on 08/23/2009

saB · Married on 01/10/2009

I had a great experience at J'aime Bridal. The staff was not pushy and allowed me to take time to make my own decisions. They did not seem annoyed when I asked a bunch of questions and I appreciate the expert advice. The best part is they match online/local prices and allowed cameras. This was very important to me as my MOH is overseas and I want her to be involved in my dress selection process.

Sent on 02/05/2009

Mrs.JBond · Married on 12/28/2008

As I was looking for my dream dress I realized I could get it from a few different places, so I chose to buy it from the store who had the best customer service in my eyes!
    Jaime and her staff went above and beyond in my dress buying experience!
    It's true they don't have someone in their boutique that does alterations, she's actually down the street, and she preforms miracles!
    I'm so fortunate to have bought my dress through them, they really went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and secure!
    I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/02/2009

Rexanne · Married on 10/04/2008

The girls at J'aime Bridal are awesome. I nearly purchased my bridesmaid dresses here (and only purchased elsewhere because I went with a line not carried by the store) and I did purchase my hair accessories and day-of shoes here. The shoes were very reasonably priced (and comfortable - if you can believe that) - which with all the other wedding costs was a wonderful feeling. The girls helped me select the perfect hair piece from the catalogue. I was contacted both times the items came into the shop (about three weeks before my wedding, which was perfect considering that I left these two items towards the end of my long to-do list. I would highly recommend any woman consider this shop when making wedding attire purchases.

Sent on 03/15/2009