Jacqui Lusby Photography Reviews

7 | Mulberry, FL

7 Reviews for Jacqui Lusby Photography

7 Jacqui Lusby Photography Reviews

Ashley · Married on 02/21/2015

I could not be happier with the final results. Our photos are unique and captured the day beautifully!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Jacqui Lusby Photography's reply:

Thank you Ashley! You and Bart were a pleasure to work with and your wedding was truly one of a kind. I was so honored you picked me to be there! Blessings to you and your beautiful family!

Sharon · Married on 08/11/2014

Jacqueline is amazing! Her skills, professionalism, and sweet attitude can not be matched by another photographer. She was a joy to work with, quick to respond to any communication, and willing to do whatever it took to get the perfect shot. The photos that we received were excellent, and she was quick to offer to re edit any photos to our preference. The turn around time for receiving the photos was quick as well. I look forward to using her again in the future for other events!

Amanda · Married on 05/02/2014

Jacqui Lusby Photography is amazing. We just love her. She is so creative and wonderful to work with. Very willing to work with out busy schedules and did everything in her power to make us happy. I am 100% satisfied we chose her to do our engagement, bridal shoot and wedding photos. I cannot wait to see all the great pictures I have!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Jacqui Lusby Photography's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was my honest pleasure to be there for you. I enjoyed your carefree spirit and your family's hospitality. I always feel like home around them! Your wedding was spectacular and I hope you enjoyed every minute of it!

Gabriella · Married on 10/19/2013

We wanted a photographer who can work unnoticeably in the background capturing the moments of our big day. We could not be happier with they way Jacqui works, and the final products she delivered. I highly recommend Jacqui as a wedding photographer

• User3193400 · 2+ years ago

I was referred to Jacqui by another area photographer, and I couldn't be happier that I chose her! Jacqui did my engagement and wedding photos, and they turned out amazing. She was proactive and frequent in communicating, and went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. She's fun and easy to get along with as well, which helped ease some of the tension and stress on our big day. Would highly recommend.

Trisha · Married on 03/10/2012

Jacqui Lusby Photography was one of the best choices I made for my special day. She captured great memories that I can look back on years to come. Thank you Jacqui for you time and effort :)

Sent on 01/07/2013

Jacqui Lusby Photography's reply:

Thank you Trisha! It was such a special day and I know you and Timothy were meant to be :)

Lindsay · event on: 08/01/2011

very attentive to detail and thoughtful. Great at what you do. :)

Sent on 07/14/2012

Jacqui Lusby Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay! You and Evan are the sweetest lovebirds!