7 Reviews for Jacqui Lusby Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
6 Jacqui Lusby Photography Reviews

I could not be happier with the final results. Our photos are unique and captured the day beautifully!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter

Jacqueline is amazing! Her skills, professionalism, and sweet attitude can not be matched by another photographer. She was a joy to work with, quick to respond to any communication, and willing to do whatever it took to get the perfect shot. The photos that we received were excellent, and she was quick to offer to re edit any photos to our preference. The turn around time for receiving the photos was quick as well. I look forward to using her again in the future for other events!

Profile Picture Sharon, 8/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacqui Lusby Photography is amazing. We just love her. She is so creative and wonderful to work with. Very willing to work with out busy schedules and did everything in her power to make us happy. I am 100% satisfied we chose her to do our engagement, bridal shoot and wedding photos. I cannot wait to see all the great pictures I have!

Profile Picture Amanda , 5/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We wanted a photographer who can work unnoticeably in the background capturing the moments of our big day. We could not be happier with they way Jacqui works, and the final products she delivered. I highly recommend Jacqui as a wedding photographer

Profile Picture Gabriella, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was referred to Jacqui by another area photographer, and I couldn't be happier that I chose her! Jacqui did my engagement and wedding photos, and they turned out amazing. She was proactive and frequent in communicating, and went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. She's fun and easy to get along with as well, which helped ease some of the tension and stress on our big day. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture User3193400, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacqui Lusby Photography was one of the best choices I made for my special day. She captured great memories that I can look back on years to come. Thank you Jacqui for you time and effort :)

Profile Picture Trisha, 3/10/12, 1 Review